Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Fast_Freddy cheating? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389811)

skaffaNL 04-27-2007 11:07 AM

Fast_Freddy cheating?

I saw on the dutch pokernews an interview with Johnny Lodden and he says they believe that somehow Fast_Freddy is cheating on high stakes online games. What's up with that?

tiltseeker 04-27-2007 11:38 AM

Re: Fast_Freddy cheating?

Where are the Linkoping boys?

GiantWalleye 04-27-2007 01:41 PM

Who is Fast Freddie?

Poisoned 04-27-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Fast Freddie?

[/ QUOTE ]

plays with lodden on prima

Humble Pie 04-27-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Fast Freddie?

[/ QUOTE ]

T_Nasty 04-27-2007 02:16 PM

Why do you post this with no link?

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-27-2007 02:17 PM

i believe its freddy deeb

Claim Ur Sugar 04-27-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i believe its freddy deeb

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's Mohammad Kowssarrie aka the terrorist.

oober 04-27-2007 02:32 PM

Lodden playing on FTP?

skaffaNL 04-27-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you post this with no link?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://nl.pokernews.com/nieuws/2007/...nny-lodden.htm

The interview is in Dutch, don't think u will understand it.. They think Fast_Freddy somehow 'hacked' villians computer to see hole cards or sumthing.

Boredom 04-27-2007 04:00 PM

for all those who missed it, the awesome theterrorist/fast_freddie promo vid:

http://www.theterrorist.org/old/index.html

Roman 04-27-2007 04:34 PM

how likely do u guys think this is? my guess is like 5% but who knows. Did Lodden give any other details?

Jourdain 04-27-2007 04:38 PM

He says in the interview that he doesn't play on prima anymore, mostly on betfair. Occasionally he plays on Full Tilt under a secret sn..

About Fast_Freddy he says that he and others won always a lot of money from fast_freddy because he was the worst player online. All of a sudden they lost tons to this guy. Now they are in the process of gathering evidence against him because they think something is wrong, his moves were just not normal and rational..

moving shapes 04-27-2007 04:40 PM

interesting

any chance of a translation of that article??

TresDeuce 04-27-2007 05:06 PM

Lodden is lolmenot on betfair...

zomg im so in the loop

grando 04-27-2007 05:13 PM

the guy who won this hand:

http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/Topic8466-16-1.aspx

automat 04-27-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is Fast Freddie?

[/ QUOTE ]

killed lodden on prima

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

tiltseeker 04-27-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is Fast Freddie?

[/ QUOTE ]

killed lodden on prima

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did FF win from him?

WutRUTryin2Hit 04-27-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how likely do u guys think this is? my guess is like 5% but who knows. Did Lodden give any other details?

[/ QUOTE ]

I give it a lot more than 5%. There have been enough other cases of people getting trojans onto people's computers and being able to watch their screen, this would be completely ideal, I'd be shocked if this hasn't happened much more than we already know.

antisocialgrace 04-27-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I give it a lot more than 5%. There have been enough other cases of people getting trojans onto people's computers and being able to watch their screen, this would be completely ideal, I'd be shocked if this hasn't happened much more than we already know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my own suspicions about this on many occasions.

Please elaborate and post some links/articles if you would ..

JMa 04-27-2007 07:17 PM

wtf did lodden hold in that $450k pot? AT?

MattSuspect 04-27-2007 07:27 PM

I'm not much of a poker follower, but wow. That video is so [censored] cool.

HighstakesDB 04-27-2007 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf did lodden hold in that $450k pot? AT?

[/ QUOTE ]
He had A9 in that pot, they talked about this in a quite big interview with Johnny Lodden in the Swedish Poker Magazine.

Btw, would be perfect if someone could translate the nl.pokernews.com interview [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

// HighstakesDB

WutRUTryin2Hit 04-27-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my own suspicions about this on many occasions.

Please elaborate and post some links/articles if you would ..

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no clue how to find the link, but there was a huge huge thread here maybe I dunno,a year ago or something about people who were getting trojans by accepting like "poker hand calculators" from people on AIM and whatnot, that would install a backdoor so you could watch their screen if you knew their IP. One guy got cleaned out by a guy who would follow him to tables to play him HU on partypoker, and some of the hands were insane, like the presumed hacker would make huge calls with no pair for big amounts or whatever.

With the money involved, it would be shocking if this has never happened at high limits.

ALAEI 04-27-2007 08:37 PM

This has always worried me. About 7 or 8 years ago I had a friend who could do this with a 10 or 15 second delay but you could see the persons screen on your screen. You could even type things in their chat boxes or turn their monitor off from yours. With all of the technological advances today I would be shocked if there werent't very sophisticated versions of this trojan out there.

KingDan 04-27-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Annulus 04-27-2007 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im late to the party, but wOWOW! prolly the coolest poker player promo/blog/site evar!!!

mikechops 04-27-2007 10:33 PM

For non-dutch speakers a BabelFish translation of first part of the interview.

Johnny capelin opened for the first time his eyes in Jørpeland, Norway. Anno 2007,.21 year later, live he still in his birth village. More strongly still, he has recently bought a house. Costs? 750,000 euro, by far the most expensive house in the village. Bought of his pokerwinsten. Johnny have been confessed better as "Bad_IP", of s worldly best online-spelers. On his blog can it read that ie recently have a new aim: 10K per day profit. But count from. He played firstly on Prima-netwerk (200-400NL), nowadays he plays mainly on Betfair-Pokerchamps-netwerk, with from time to time a trip to Pokerstars and Full tilt the poker. On 1 June 2006 he made history by to the shortest end drawing in the largest pot ever in online-geschiedenis. His antagonist, Fast_Freddy, won heads-up a pot of 465,441 dollars! In the periods afterwards Johnny lost barrels still a lot of to this player. For Johnny it was a riddle, because correctly of Fast_Freddy he always so much had won money. He was one of the worst players online. Then he started smell danger. The rumour goes that Fast_Freddy have the computer of Johnny and also others to know at hacken, as a result of which he could see the cards of his antagonists. I spoke short with the silent Johnny in Monte Carlo concerning among other things this incident. How do you arrive in fact your name? It sounds as an American stage name. Yes, I weet it also not. Capelin are not really an ordinary name in Norway and my first name I of my mother has got. That supporter of Johnny was cash. Many think that Fast_Freddy in reality Freddy Deeb are, but jj improve weet. Yes, I weet which it is. He is called Mohammad Kowssa, and was until recently real one of the worst players on the Internet. I have lost incredibly much money to him and it is correct of no side. We are there of convinced that ie have taken in the affair. Da's a remarkable tale. Who are "we," and are there proofs? There are also others of which he has suddenly a lot of money can win. Itself does not have I directly impermeable proof, but others seem have it. We are proofs now all for collecting. If ie emerge, then we will tackle m., da's certainly. Can it be that there someone else on its account played? A large player who improves a piece was? No, there I am certainly 100% of. It was not possible simply. The moves which he made were total irrational. But enough about that, it comes, however, good. If it all where is, then ' t "The scandal or the is decade." Yes, that is it also. I hope that I m. krijg to catch. You play now on Betfair, and not only poker. Gambling on football games is one of your favoriete hobbies, this way your blog stand up. Yes, not only on football hear, also on tennis enzo. It makes t look at to the sport a piece leuker

misfitscollector 04-28-2007 01:59 AM

he has had problems with hackers himself.. a few months ago his MSN account and email got hacked and apparently the hackers found passwords for his poker accounts too.. he was a member at a swedish poker forum but after this his account has been deleted because he was afraid the hacker got his information from there

_And1_ 04-28-2007 04:56 AM

there are others highstakes players that belives that fast freddie (Mohammad Kowssarrie aka the terrorist.) have been cheating, including spyware, trojans and so forth... (hacking opponents comps and so on)

Thepokerkid 04-28-2007 05:55 AM

honestly i seen terror done way far strange things like reraising 90 k against AA versus Willis Fillers and the donk out against Ivey, besides that he is constantly playing different opponents at higher limits.

theres also two sides to all coins.. the way I heard the story is someone from his MSN account has sent out malicous software. Who would be stupid enough send out from your own known account.
Clearly someone who has abused his account ,, especially to be taken in consideration if what previous writers stated about him himself being hacked being true. this sounds just like a rumour getting blown out of porportions.

Pokerkid

Baracus 04-28-2007 06:09 AM

These rumours have been going among the swedish highstakes players for a few months. According to the romours he got caught when TLK found a file on his comp that was sending info from his computer. No idea about how much truth there is in this thou.

tiltseeker 04-28-2007 07:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These rumours have been going among the swedish highstakes players for a few months. According to the romours he got caught when TLK found a file on his comp that was sending info from his computer. No idea about how much truth there is in this thou.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw Elvis and John Lennon in the street, walking hand in hand.

ItIsTrue 04-28-2007 09:15 AM

TLK found a trojan on his computer after F_F had contacted him trying to set up a game.

TLK bribed a tech support guy at an ISP to find out who was recieving the info that the trojan was sending.

The one recieving the info? F_F.

F_F has connections to either Hells Angles and/or Bandidos and have been known to threaten people at the poker tables.

The high stakes players in Scandinavia are scared of F_F and more then one player have commented "I don't want to get killed, so why should I care?".

TLK stopped playing right after this info leaked early this year.

F_F can't get a game started anywhere online.

samsdmf 04-28-2007 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much of a poker follower, you have close to 10k posts on a poker forum. God knows how many you would have if you were a poker follower

Clayton 04-28-2007 09:41 AM

http://www.pokerverdict.com/images/p...ure_454_13.jpg

misfitscollector 04-28-2007 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get this info? Do TLK have a blog or something? Or do the high stakes players have him on msn? dont think so.. No one knows TLK IRL..

And ive seen F_F play this month at full tilt with the name TerrorOfSweden.. and im pretty sure he plays all the time at prima

adson 04-28-2007 12:02 PM

were does JL play now?

misfitscollector 04-28-2007 12:10 PM

betfair mostly

tiltseeker 04-28-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TLK found a trojan on his computer after F_F had contacted him trying to set up a game.

TLK bribed a tech support guy at an ISP to find out who was recieving the info that the trojan was sending.

The one recieving the info? F_F.

F_F has connections to either Hells Angles and/or Bandidos and have been known to threaten people at the poker tables.

The high stakes players in Scandinavia are scared of F_F and more then one player have commented "I don't want to get killed, so why should I care?".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL bunch of pussies