Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: I have HPV (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379700)

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 01:29 AM

Beat: I have HPV

For those who don't know, HPV is the virus that causes genital warts.

I got it almost two years ago. I have been to the doctor to freeze them off and used two prescriptions of Aldera cream to get rid of the warts.

I have never completely gotten rid of them. To this day I still have very small warts on my penis. They aren't noticeable without close inspection.

I know this is a very common virus. I have read this in medical reports and seen numerous posters on this board allude to having HPV.

I have never told my friends as I think its embarassing. Since getting HPV, I have rarely dated and avoided almost all physical contact with females. I thought it would eventually subside and I could start dating again.

To anyone who has dealt with HPV I have some questions for you. Did you get rid of it? If so, how? Do you bring it up with a girl early in the dating process to let her know it is something you will have to deal with. If so, how, and feel free to include any trip reports on that.

I'm pretty depressed about the whole situation, so any general advice would be appreciated.

whoisthedrizzle 04-16-2007 01:31 AM

Re: Beat: I have HPV

try oot, they prob have more experience with hpv

NSchandler 04-16-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
try oot, they prob have more experience with hpv

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm, it's a sexually transmitted disease

leehrat 04-16-2007 01:41 AM

I have HPV. I had the warts for about two weeks 4 years ago and then they went away. Haven't had them since.

It never just subsides, it's a virus. You will always be contagious, whether you are symptomatic or not. You will never be rid of it, though you can rid yourself of the warts (don't ask me how, mine just went away).

I always let every girl know that I have it before sex, unless I am too drunk and forget. It is never a big deal, since the girls will be fine as long as they get there usual OBGYN exams. I just say "By the way, I have HPV." They even feel better about it nowadays bc a new vaccine came out that makes them immune or something. They aren't going to get cervical cancer unless they skip their pap smears.

Don't be depressed, be proud, at least you're getting some ass. Although I guess I would be depressed about the warts thing, but that's out of my league. I'd just talk to a urologist or something, I suppose. Feel free to PM if needed. Good luck.

doubLe a tom 04-16-2007 01:42 AM

I only pretend to have HPV.

ASPoker8 04-16-2007 01:42 AM

Hi Carter

BellagioPlayer 04-16-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since getting HPV, I have rarely dated and avoided almost all physical contact with females.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say you have avoided sexual contact with females, which makes me wonder...

holdme 04-16-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have HPV. I had the warts for about two weeks 4 years ago and then they went away. Haven't had them since.

It never just subsides, it's a virus. You will always be contagious, whether you are symptomatic or not. You will never be rid of it, though you can rid yourself of the warts (don't ask me how, mine just went away).

I always let every girl know that I have it before sex, unless I am too drunk and forget. It is never a big deal, since the girls will be fine as long as they get there usual OBGYN exams. I just say "By the way, I have HPV." They even feel better about it nowadays bc a new vaccine came out that makes them immune or something. They aren't going to get cervical cancer unless they skip their pap smears.

Don't be depressed, be proud, at least you're getting some ass. Although I guess I would be depressed about the warts thing, but that's out of my league. I'd just talk to a urologist or something, I suppose. Feel free to PM if needed. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
this post is funny because of your avatar

leehrat 04-16-2007 01:46 AM

K. Marx was hawt and brilliant. I guarantee you he got plentiful ass.

THEOSU 04-16-2007 01:47 AM

i thought i recognized you from that commercial.

CappyAA 04-16-2007 02:02 AM

Are you sure you have HPV and not something else? HPV is very very common, as 50% of people who are sexually active will get it sometime in their life. Although it usually doesn't show any symptoms in men, as it is primarily found to cause cervical cancer in women.

leehrat 04-16-2007 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you have HPV and not something else? HPV is very very common, as 50% of people who are sexually active will get it sometime in their life. Although it usually doesn't show any symptoms in men, as it is primarily found to cause cervical cancer in women.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been to the doctor several times for this so he probably had some bloodwork done to confirm. It is an incredibly common disease, and I've found that many (though not most in my age category) of the girls I hook up with do indeed already have it. The new vaccine will go a long way in assuaging the fears of those who don't, which is a great thing.

Money2Burn 04-16-2007 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been to the doctor several times for this so he probably had some bloodwork done to confirm. It is an incredibly common disease, and I've found that many (though not most in my age category) of the girls I hook up with do indeed already have it. The new vaccine will go a long way in assuaging the fears of those who don't, which is a great thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they don't have a test that can determine if guys have HPV, you only know if you get the warts, but I'm not completely positive there.

leehrat 04-16-2007 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they don't have a test that can determine if guys have HPV, you only know if you get the warts, but I'm not completely positive there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that's true for men (bloodwork will not prove it exists) but if you give it to a woman they can diagnose her based on dysplasia in the pap smear (that's how I found out, my gf had an abnormal pap smear a few months after I got my warts). I still think having the genital warts in the first place is a good sign that you have it, however.

lippy 04-16-2007 02:38 AM

I'll take anything that adds a little girth.

SNOWBALL 04-16-2007 02:39 AM

My ex got HPV after she broke up with me. pwned

tisthefire 04-16-2007 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]HAHAHAHAH

leehrat 04-16-2007 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. But this is nasty little bubbles and very asymmetrical. Not very attractive, and I can see why OP is concerned about it.

theprodigalson 04-16-2007 02:42 AM

my names carter. what carter are you talking about? way confused. and uhh 75 pct of ppl have some form of HPV.

Deveroast78 04-16-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. But this is nasty little bubbles and very asymmetrical. Not very attractive, and I can see why OP is concerned about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just say it's a french tickler...

On a serious note, I found out I had herpes after I'd already broken up with the girl I got it from. In the meantime she'd been with 3 other guys and she didn't know she had it. I say kudos to you for being up front about it and I would also encourage you to keep dating as long as you are being up front about your HPV and the women are okay with it. BTW I don't know how painful the warts might be, but when a herpes outbreak is full swing it is like pissing shards of glass...I almost think the warts would be better.

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 03:08 AM

bitches really are cool with that [censored]? I mean, youre right they wont get cancer if they keep up on thier [censored], but they still can get warts.

but yah, def right thing to do is be up front. Seems easier said then done though.

kniper 04-16-2007 03:12 AM

meh, hpv is so the jv of stds

prodonkey 04-16-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is HPV the virus that causes stupidity??

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was diagnosed with it the first time I went in. They cut off a wart to do a biopsy to check for cancer. They can diagnose the HPV while doing the biopsy.

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 04:11 AM

check for cancer? penis cancer? onoes...

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just say it's a french tickler...

On a serious note, I found out I had herpes after I'd already broken up with the girl I got it from. In the meantime she'd been with 3 other guys and she didn't know she had it. I say kudos to you for being up front about it and I would also encourage you to keep dating as long as you are being up front about your HPV and the women are okay with it. BTW I don't know how painful the warts might be, but when a herpes outbreak is full swing it is like pissing shards of glass...I almost think the warts would be better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure the warts are better. They have no side affects other than visual for me. Some people experience a lot of itching I believe.

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer...

on your penis!?

theblitz 04-16-2007 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer...

on your penis!?

[/ QUOTE ]
Remember - if you haven't been cut then you have fourskins on your penis. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sorry - couldn't resist.

george w 04-16-2007 10:29 PM

hpv is so incredibly common. no need to be depressed about it.

onthebutton 04-16-2007 10:31 PM

george w is right (LOL),

They say 50% of the population has HPV, but it's mostly asymptomatic, so meh.

TIEdup14 04-16-2007 10:38 PM

IIRC there was a huge thread in OOT about someone with warts who posted great trip reports about his experience getting rid of them.

Run a search OP

joes28 04-16-2007 10:47 PM

I wouldnt tell anyone. If someone has sex with you they will most likely get it eventually, if not from you then from someone else... just tell them they run bad if they give you [censored] about it.

blutarski 04-16-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since getting HPV, I have rarely dated and avoided almost all physical contact with females.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath?

StarkNaked 04-16-2007 11:14 PM

Throughout this thread I was asking myself:

I'd rather have warts on my penis than ______ on my penis.

Obvious responses: battery acid, really FAT chicks, razor blades