Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Another Vote on these Chicks Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372665)

Habib Marwan 04-05-2007 02:43 AM

Another Vote on these Chicks Thread

Me and my donkey roommate are having an argument over which of these girls is hotter. He's agreed to bet me 20 bucks that OOT will declare his girl hotter. I am confident that you guys will make the right choice.

First is a shot of them together.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...40824_3210.jpg

Now girl on the right.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...11/donkey4.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...11/donkey3.jpg

Now girl on the left.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...y11/money5.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...y11/money3.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...yinthebank.jpg

catalyst 04-05-2007 02:46 AM

Re: Another Vote on these Chicks Thread

is the guy in the last picture making a VROOM VROOM voice while riding a scooter

john voight 04-05-2007 02:52 AM

do they dress like [censored] every night? Or is this like Halloween pics from teh last 5 years?

SackUp 04-05-2007 02:52 AM

First two pics with the girl on teh right are smoking - the third pic is meh.

The girl in the left seems to be different in each of the pics???

Byron Bluth 04-05-2007 02:55 AM

I'll take the legs and face, from the girl on the left, and the rack from the chick on the right.

El Diablo 04-05-2007 03:13 AM

HM,

Good poll. This really is a tossup imo. I gave the slight edge to the one on the right, but could really go eitehr way here.

whoisthedrizzle 04-05-2007 03:15 AM

girl on left seems much hotter to me, but maybe it's just these particular set of pictures.

MicroBob 04-05-2007 03:15 AM

girl on the left has kind of a lousy smile and face.
might be cuter when she's not posing for the camera though.
Also looks a bit skinny for my taste but maybe that's just me.

So I guess I vote for girl on the right by default although I'm not that into her.
At least she's got boobies.

Also - Man you and your lady-friends like costume-parties.

iggymcfly 04-05-2007 03:20 AM

Girl on the right wears more makeup and has bigger boobs. Girl on the left's definitely hotter all-around though. Like the stomach and the legs a lot in the first picture and the face in the later pics.

NT! 04-05-2007 03:21 AM

they both look like irritating, trashy sloots with whom i would like to fornicate in a hateful way. i guess i give the edge to the one with bigger cans, since i have no way of determining which one talks less / spends daddy's money / has a good coke hookup.

Gary Stevenson 04-05-2007 03:23 AM

i voted left. though i think their hotness varies a lot from pic to pic. girl on the right looks really hot in pic 1, a little less in 2, and pretty boring (besides the outfit) in pic 3. while the girl on the left looks super hot in pic 4, decent in 1, though we cant really see her face, and somewhat mediocre in her 2nd and 3rd pics...though her legs are super sick

El Diablo 04-05-2007 03:33 AM

Gary,

Yeah, now I am leaning towards left.

AtlBrvs4Life 04-05-2007 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
girl on the left has kind of a lousy smile and face.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. Girl on the left is much hotter in every pic except the first.

nickg1532 04-05-2007 03:51 AM

pretty close. if i had to pick i guess i'd say left.

fish2plus2 04-05-2007 03:53 AM

i cant tell which girls are which.

Big Poppa Smurf 04-05-2007 04:04 AM

The girl on the left is just much better at posing for pictures. Every pic her head is tilted down, leg forward and with one leg kind of bent and with the toes pointed to make her legs look hotter. There are also 3 full body shots of her as compared to two of girl on the right, and girl on the left is shot at a further distance so you can't nit pick her as much as girl on the right. Girl on the right also doesn't look ready for the pic in her third photo.

Obviously I voted right but I voted before I noticed all this stuff.

edit: After noticing though girl on the left seems way less hot, something just turns me off to girls who are always posed the same way and smiling perfectly in every single picture, I guess it makes me think they are shallow.

SuperUberBob 04-05-2007 04:51 AM

Girl on the right...but it's pretty close.

NU Star 04-05-2007 04:55 AM

I voted girl on right because there are less pics of her so I assume she isn't your horse.

wonderwes 04-05-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...yinthebank.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
The look and pose of all 4 of these people make the picture that much better. Hello girl on the far far right.

snagglepuss 04-05-2007 05:52 AM

left obviously.

TinderWall 04-05-2007 05:55 AM

Hit both?

Reckless1der 04-05-2007 06:00 AM

This is a thinnly veiled "look how often are party with hot chicks" brag post; keep up the good work.

I chose the one on the right. She strikes me as the preferred "girlfriend". One word of caution though is looking 5-10 years down the road, the one on the left will be superior looking. Nonetheless, I'm concerned lefty is a whack job.

My comments are far too presumptuous as they are based on a couple of photos, but your buddy is better off if he's with the one on the right.

john voight 04-05-2007 06:06 AM

Her face is repulsive though. Right girl FTW, body is better + face is slightly better. IMO this is a no brainier. Like I wouldn't even hesitate.

ConstantineX 04-05-2007 08:27 AM

Hard choice, good poll. While the right's cans are something to be desired, with her tan, the left one's killer legs just do me in. Plus she's better posing in pictures and looks super hot in two, while the right is only banging in one.

Rushmore 04-05-2007 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The girl on the left is just much better at posing for pictures. Every pic her head is tilted down, leg forward and with one leg kind of bent and with the toes pointed to make her legs look hotter. There are also 3 full body shots of her as compared to two of girl on the right, and girl on the left is shot at a further distance so you can't nit pick her as much as girl on the right. Girl on the right also doesn't look ready for the pic in her third photo.

edit: After noticing though girl on the left seems way less hot, something just turns me off to girls who are always posed the same way and smiling perfectly in every single picture, I guess it makes me think they are shallow .

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. Before I noticed that, I really thought they seemed like nice, down-to-Earth, deep intellectuals.

Is it just my imagination, or is this "lets get in our underwear and let people take pictures of us all posing together like prostitutes" thing a huge bonekill?

I mean, good lord--all of the people involved in these scenarios seem like huge douchebags (see guy in last photo).

That said, prior to their both being found under my floorboards, I'd have to go with the one on the right.

Knight Vision 04-05-2007 09:42 AM

Left. Only for stomach and better hair. Right's boobs clearly make this closer than it should be.

More candid pics would be helpful.

BK1248 04-05-2007 09:53 AM

Im out.

traz 04-05-2007 10:55 AM

Left girl with right boobs would be pretty smokin

fuzzwonder 04-05-2007 10:56 AM

the answer is neither. the girl in the pink dress in the last picture for the win.

miajag 04-05-2007 10:57 AM

Right by a nose.

Left girl looks really hot in the last pic though.

Dids 04-05-2007 11:08 AM

Right by a large margin. Not really feeling left.

Both look like they could move between high 6s to low 7s.

jesusarenque 04-05-2007 11:09 AM

I'll pass on the crucifix and take the girl on the left.

Porcupine 04-05-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty close. if i had to pick i guess i'd say left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jiggymike 04-05-2007 11:26 AM

Yeah this was close. In first pick I thought the girl on right for sure but I didn't like her face in the next ones, so I chose the one on the left. Not 100% sure I made the right decision, though.

SkeetyMcdoogle 04-05-2007 11:30 AM

LDO (LEFT DUH OBV)

Klompy 04-05-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HM,

Good poll. This really is a tossup imo. I gave the slight edge to the one on the right, but could really go eitehr way here.

[/ QUOTE ]

TheEck 04-05-2007 11:33 AM

This is a clssic quality vs quantity argument ... the girl on the right has the boobs (the most quality feature of either girl), but the girl on the left has the edge in face, legs, etc. In this instance I'm going with the more complete package.

Cablelessray 04-05-2007 11:38 AM

girl on the left... overall way better, and the right is a butterface.

to answer about the reason they look so slutty, those are from the #1 party school in america [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (if you don't know which one it is go figure it out)

choice three should have been "they are walking STD's, i'm probably safer with an asian hooker"

J.C. Gloves 04-05-2007 11:42 AM

Both FTW??? If ur twistin' my arm.....ow, OWWWWW! Okay, okay...left.

Big Poppa Smurf 04-05-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

edit: After noticing though girl on the left seems way less hot, something just turns me off to girls who are always posed the same way and smiling perfectly in every single picture, I guess it makes me think they are shallow .

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. Before I noticed that, I really thought they seemed like nice, down-to-Earth, deep intellectuals.

Is it just my imagination, or is this "lets get in our underwear and let people take pictures of us all posing together like prostitutes" thing a huge bonekill?

I mean, good lord--all of the people involved in these scenarios seem like huge douchebags (see guy in last photo).

That said, prior to their both being found under my floorboards, I'd have to go with the one on the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't take it that far at all, I think they are both pretty hot and are close in terms of hotness, and I don't care at all about the dressing up and taking pictures, they just look like they're having fun to me. But the always perfectly posed thing was enough to make me dislike the girl on the left and thus nudge girl on the right ahead.

BTW you aren't being sarcastic are you Rushmore? I can never tell online