Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Trip Report: pwned at library (w/ paint) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371498)

Sk00l4m3nts 04-03-2007 08:59 PM

Trip Report: pwned at library (w/ paint)

I was down at the local library with my ex, idk why I decided to go down there but we be talking n shiiiit. etc etc time goes by and sure enough her BF strolls into the joint and spots up together (we weren't doing anything but talking BTW) and comes into the room and glares at us and huffs. He then storms out.

She tells me "you better leave", to which I reply "I'm just going to hide over there."

And I do, and I watch as he returns and enters the room where my ex is, I don't think he saw me from there.

I decide it's time to leave as fast as possible so I head for the door and make it out rather easily. I round the corner but shiiiiit there he is coming out the other door. He's glaring at me as he walks down the sidewalk. I continue down heading for him, there's no way I can out run him and I know he's seen me already.

I finally reach him and he clocks me right in the face. My adrenaline is pumping and I was ready for it so it didn't really hurt all that bad.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6392/shipeb8zn7.gif

He asks me "what the [censored] are you doing, what were you thinking?" then he tells me he could "break my [censored] legs" and he reinforces this with "I don't care man, I'll do it."

I tell him repeatedly that "I don't want any trouble"(lol) and keep walking away. Note that there isn't a shot in hell I can take him. He has like a foot and 35235325 pounds on me.

As I'm walking away he clocks me in the back of the head and I kinda trip forward but I don't fall down. I turn around and he's arguing with my ex near the door and I go hide behind a church till it's safe to go back home.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1...hamentsnk4.gif

There, I decided this would make a sweet BBV post, and I put some left over snow on my eye as it was starting to swell up.

Beat: Got punched in the face by exs BF

Brag: didn't really get hurt

Variance: Hid behind a church.

Illustrations are by manguydude21.

Dan87 04-03-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Trip Report: pwned at library (w/ paint)

wow mega pussy alert

ur still a hilarious poster, but cmon man you shouldve stood up for yourself

CaseS87 04-03-2007 09:03 PM

You got owned hard.

Sk00l4m3nts 04-03-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow mega pussy alert

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6020/loloollyb7.jpg

snagglepuss 04-03-2007 09:05 PM

haha nice u pussy. get a gun, be a man.

CaseS87 04-03-2007 09:07 PM

FWIW you could have easily avoided being physically attacked if you weren't such a bitch unless the guy is actually a psychopath.

Poofler 04-03-2007 09:12 PM

If you're gonna be a bitch, at least go all-out bitch and kick him in the balls before skipping away.

Sk00l4m3nts 04-03-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW you could have easily avoided being physically attacked if you weren't such a bitch unless the guy is actually a psychopath.

[/ QUOTE ]
he is.

creamfillin 04-03-2007 09:13 PM

next time

bring boomstick

dumb whiteman

EricW 04-03-2007 09:13 PM

If this is for real, press charges and screw him over.

Sk00l4m3nts 04-03-2007 09:15 PM

Also. this all happened out in broad daylight on the main street of my town. There were people all over the place and I was trying to create as small of a scene as possible.

That isn't to say that had we been alone I would have fought him.

CaseS87 04-03-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't skoolaments in HS? This will basically damage his rep to the point where everyone will hate his guts. Bad idea.

EricW 04-03-2007 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't skoolaments in HS? This will basically damage his rep to the point where everyone will hate his guts. Bad idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you kidding me? OP got assaulted for no reason and is obviously physically hurt. The villain has to pay and pressing charges is the best way to go.

creamfillin 04-03-2007 09:23 PM

villain = ?

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06...urger-king.jpg

JayTee 04-03-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is for real, plant drugs in his car and call the cops

[/ QUOTE ]

do it 2+2 passive-aggressive style

Sk00l4m3nts 04-03-2007 09:29 PM

I wouldn't have to plant them lol

blutarski 04-03-2007 09:35 PM

Your first mistake is hiding when your ex says "you better get out of here."

[censored] that! You say "[censored] that! This is a public place and I ain't going no where, yo."

Then, he hits you square in the face and you tell him you don't want any trouble.

Dude, you have to defend yourself. Even if you take a beating, bite his ear, or gouge his eye or something. He's going to own you every time he sees you now.

Your only option is to get your friends together and jump his ass.

schundler 04-03-2007 09:35 PM

wow you are a pussy. I can understand not wanting to get into a fight with a guy that's like 2x your size and trying to get away before there's an incident, but onece he hits you, you just let him punch you in the face with no consequence? If I get punched in the face by a dude bigger than me, I think I'm going for some kind of retaliation even if I'm going to get my ass kicked worse because of it.

good tr though

Lurker. 04-03-2007 09:41 PM

solid TR. kick him in the shins next time. make it hurt. make another post. gl.

Punker 04-03-2007 09:42 PM

I agree with your line here. Back down and run away. If you look like a pussy from running away, I prefer that to looking like a pussy as he curbstomps you.

creamfillin 04-03-2007 09:43 PM

i think you need some advice from this guy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61901291171635

DigitalDeuce 04-03-2007 09:49 PM

I'm not backign down from anyone (unless I've got a read that they guy is just stone-cold-wacko). I'm not a big guy, only 145 lbs, but I'm 100% sure I can go more crazy than 90% of the people I'd get into a fight with. You just gotta go in with the attitude of "If I don't take this guy out NOW, he's gonna kill me!", no matter what the situation is. You'll either be out cold in 3 seconds or doing a victory dance via "Jay and Silent Bob"-style.

Shaqalicious 04-03-2007 10:02 PM

i lol'd at the bracelets

manguydude21 04-03-2007 10:13 PM

u like that dont u

ipot 04-03-2007 10:13 PM

you let him punch you in the back of the head when you were trying to puss away? wow

AE6 04-03-2007 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There were people all over the place and I was trying to create as small of a scene as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
honestly i think this was your problem

Jiggymike 04-03-2007 10:21 PM

You shoulda smashed him in the face with some sort of huge book. It probably wouldn't have hurt but the shock value would have helped you.

hosstito 04-03-2007 10:25 PM

yeah after the first punch you should have started looking for some common object to use as a weapon to bash his skull in with. since there were witnesses, they would have seen that you were only defending yourself from this machismo.

MasterLJ 04-03-2007 10:26 PM

If vaginas had vaginas, they'd call them Skoolaments.

killphilNI 04-03-2007 10:31 PM

Does he go to your HS? Is he in the same year as you?

You shouldn't just take this. I can understand not wanting to get your ass kicked, but you should have hurt the bastard. Right now, he's home feelin pretty good about himself, don't let that happen. Decide how to get your revenge. Either 1) fight fire with fire, go round with your friends and kick his ass or 2) call the cops and press charges on the prick. He'll totally crap himself and it'd be well worth it. No one has the right to do this to you.

joes28 04-03-2007 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was down at the local library with my ex, idk why I decided to go down there but we be talking n shiiiit. I start hitting on her. etc etc time goes by and sure enough her BF strolls into the joint and spots up together (we weren't doing anything but talking BTW) and comes into the room and glares at us and huffs. He then storms out.

She tells me "you better leave", to which I reply "I'm just going to hide over there like a pussy ."

And I do, and I watch as he returns and enters the room where my ex is, I don't think he saw me from there.

I decide it's time to leave as fast as possible so I scurry to the door like a field mouse and make it out rather easily. I round the corner but shiiiiit there he is coming out the other door. He's glaring at me as he walks down the sidewalk. I continue down heading for him, there's no way I can out run him because im weak and slow and I know he's seen me already.

I finally reach him and he clocks me right in the face. My adrenaline is pumping and I was ready for it so it didn't really hurt all that bad. Or at least that was what I screamed as I burst into tears.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6392/shipeb8zn7.gif

He asks me "what the [censored] are you doing, what were you thinking?" then he tells me he could "break my [censored] legs" and he reinforces this with "I don't care man, I'll do it."

I tell him repeatedly that "I don't want any trouble here, here is my lunch money, take it. "(lol) and keep walking away. Note that there isn't a shot in hell I can take him. He has like a foot and 35235325 pounds on me.

As I'm walking away he clocks me in the back of the head and I kinda trip forward but I don't fall down. I turn around and he's laughing his ass off with my ex near the door and I go cry like a bitch behind a church till it's safe to go back home.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1...hamentsnk4.gif

There, I decided this would make a sweet BBV post hopefully this story will gain me some friends , and I put some left over snow on my eye as it was starting to swell up from crying .

Beat: Got punched in the face by exs BF

Brag: didn't really get hurt

Variance: Hid behind a church and cried for over an hour .

Illustrations are by manguydude21.

[/ QUOTE ]

drexah 04-03-2007 10:35 PM

i didnt know talking to your ex girlfriend at a public library warrants being randomly punched in the face and sucker punched in the back of the head. i really just cant believe this.

hosstito 04-03-2007 10:35 PM

just take karate. I hear this school's pretty tight
http://www.flipsidesports.net/cobrakai2.jpg

ImAKing 04-03-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow mega pussy alert

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6020/loloollyb7.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean haha that is pretty funny, but at least do something, i dunno kick him in the shins or something. But you cant get completly owned liek you say you did..

go work out and get huge, get revenge

ImAKing 04-03-2007 10:53 PM

lets see some pics of you and him to get a good visual

Teh1337zor 04-03-2007 10:53 PM

shoudlve been

you: http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Firearms/T...56%20Grays.gif

him: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hick0088/imag...-me-scared.png

ludacris 04-03-2007 11:00 PM

ouch dude. punch him in the throat. do SOMETHING. You cant just take that kind of abuse.

Goodnews 04-03-2007 11:12 PM

don't worry about it dude, we here at 2p2 are a bunch of internet tough guys, and im willing to bet that they would react the same way you did except with better skills in the running and hiding

as for a bbv-esque reply, beat up your ex, that will show him that picking on people weaker than yourself is lame (unless your ex can take you, then just go in a corner and nurse your self esteem).

5thstreet 04-03-2007 11:33 PM

Blunt objects or throw something at his face. Fight dirty if he's that much bigger.

Exactly how tall are u/him, and how much do you/him weigh

yeotaJMU 04-03-2007 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beat up your ex

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] this.

go to your ex, and [censored] / rape her. once she is pozzed, command her to [censored] her bf. that will teach him.