Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Really really bad lost tonight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366635)

ahnuld 03-28-2007 08:58 PM

Really really bad lost tonight

totally useless episode. Dont watch unless you are the biggest fan, but they dont address the nromal plot at all in this one.

IronDragon1 03-28-2007 08:59 PM

Re: Really really bad lost tonight

So do they kill the bitch?

AntonHeat 03-28-2007 09:07 PM

It was better then the stupid hurley/car deal imo...

but ya meh

ASPoker8 03-28-2007 09:08 PM

Ahnuld, is this like the ultimate sarcasm/leveling?

The previews looked siiick

Please don't toy with me

johnnyrocket 03-28-2007 09:12 PM

this show is awful, nothing ever happens, get it off the air

illuminati 03-28-2007 09:27 PM

All lost is weak, drawn out [censored] after drawn out [censored] after drawn out [censored]. Honestly, it's terrible. Sorry Ah.

wezvidz 03-28-2007 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahnuld, is this like the ultimate sarcasm/leveling?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most def, because they're ALL really bad/boring/pointless/too farfetched.

ahnuld 03-28-2007 09:37 PM

its kinda fvunny how everyone who hates lost opens the thread.

no leveling involved, despite awesome looking previews, it was a super weak episode, maybe worst ever?

ahnuld 03-28-2007 10:19 PM

bump: you know it sucks already, only 20 mins into it dont you

Bet The Flop 03-28-2007 10:21 PM

yes

Eagles 03-28-2007 11:10 PM

WTF this was a really good episode.

ahnuld 03-28-2007 11:11 PM

super weak. only saving grace (spoiler) was that burying them alive was cool. I dont care about these characters because I dont know them, and I didnt find out anything knew about the island, so wtf was the point?

Pudge714 03-28-2007 11:25 PM

ahnuld,
Just because they don't answer questions doesn't mean the episode is bad. It was obvious this week would be a drop off from last week and they wouldn't go back to the Locke/Jack/Others plot. This week was a entertaining episode despite it not answering questions and I enjoyed. My only fault with the episode is that if Nikki and Paulo die there was no real reason to introduce them in the first place.

ahnuld 03-28-2007 11:27 PM

pudge, thats exactly why I hated it. I dont care about those charatcers at the start of the epidsode, and they devote all this time, when they are dead anyways. Thats was part of the problem, you know they are dead from the start, so like, wtf are they giving me a backstory, I dont care.

Pudge714 03-29-2007 12:24 AM

ahnuld,
I don't care how long they take to tell the story so long as they keep producing entertaining episodes in the process.

MDMA 03-29-2007 01:27 AM

Random info: The guy playing Paolo is also the big villain Xerxes in "300!

PerDoom 03-29-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Random info: The guy playing Paolo is also the big villain Xerxes in "300!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool. I also just noticed that Danielle Rousso (forest french chick) was Dellen on Babylon 5. Damnit, I watch too much TV.

Oh yeah, this show was just a little bit better than the hurley finding van episode. There might be some plot devolopement from this one, while the Hurley one was just beyond retarded feeder [censored].

goofyballer 03-29-2007 08:54 AM

I agree, this episode was totally [censored] pointless. "TWO CHARACTERS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF GET BURIED ALIVE." I want my hour back. If maybe they woke up in time to stop themselves from getting buried and actually became real characters, there would be a point to this episode, but they didn't, so it's [censored] stupid.

New2NL 03-29-2007 09:01 AM

I loved season 1 and 2 of lost. Saw every episode talked constantly about the show. I watched the first couple of episodes of season 3. The plot has gone way downhill, it doesnt grip me anymore. I don't really care for the people.

themandude 03-29-2007 09:10 AM

When I was watching this episode I said to myself "this is the worst episode they have ever done"

meh

lyncks2002 03-29-2007 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I loved season 1 and 2 of lost. Saw every episode talked constantly about the show. I watched the first couple of episodes of season 3. The plot has gone way downhill, it doesnt grip me anymore. I don't really care for the people.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here, and the exact thing happened with prison break, i was like omgbbq the first season then slowly started to hate it.

New2NL 03-29-2007 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same here, and the exact thing happened with prison break, i was like omgbbq the first season then slowly started to hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with me, I was hoked on the first season. Then the show lost all appeal. High stakes poker needs to start limiting its players. It has been loosing mass appeal. Who wants to watch Trincher and ferguson Nit it up for 3 hours.

As bad as DN plays he makes it exciting.

Santzes 03-29-2007 10:07 AM

But how much did you lost?

jkkkk 03-29-2007 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
super weak. only saving grace (spoiler) was that burying them alive was cool. I dont care about these characters because I dont know them, and I didnt find out anything knew about the island, so wtf was the point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this 100%, also we learnt in this episode that the monster is a sorta island karma, that was cool as well, insta spider paralysis biatch.

testaaja 03-29-2007 10:57 AM

When has lost not been really bad? I've hated it from the beginning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]