Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimatebet dont give a [censored] about players? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362874)

UBsux 03-24-2007 04:11 AM

Ultimatebet dont give a [censored] about players?

All players having money on UB should withdraw it ASAP and uninstall UB and never ever play there again!

Why? Because they are either not capable or they are too stupid to handle your money.

Personal experince:
A couple days ago:
I enter a turnement 100$ with 150 players registered. Plays or a couple o hours and there are 30 or 40 players to beat.

My computer suddenly restart and I cant get it to work again. I run to the nearest internetplace install UB and logs in.

Get a weird massage: internal error. please contact support with this.......

Well I send them a massage about this. Surely I dont count on them to solve this matter within 24 hours so I just quit thinking maybe I could have won the turnement:D

Now several days have passed I get the same error massage and my account with a little over 6k$ that I wanna withdraw to play in pokerstars just sits there.

Now Im convinced they are only screwing me up, because when 2 days had passed and nothing happend - not even an email saying they are looking into the problem or what ever- I wrote to them that they should get a dick and I would take all the money out and stop playing!

So I will wait or you UB! You have to solve my log in ptoblem at some time. And untill then I will make sure to convince everyone I can to stop playing with you!

cardcounter0 03-24-2007 04:37 AM

Re: Ultimatebet dont give a [censored] about players?

Standard.

TheJokerIsWild 03-24-2007 05:29 AM

Don't worry, you wouldn't have made the money in that tourney anyway.

Stan Loh 03-24-2007 09:10 AM

Yes UB is a bad place. They din't reply two of the mails I sent them previously so I darted off so quick. Luckily my withdrawal was handled in a quick manner. Not to mention, their software is so bad, I am surprised there are so many players there.

Niediam 03-24-2007 09:32 AM

A couple months ago I had an issue with UB and it took four days to get a responce.

Yesterday I emailed them to get my deposit limit increased and it took 1.5 hours. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Kriber13 03-24-2007 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes UB is a bad place. They din't reply two of the mails I sent them previously so I darted off so quick. Luckily my withdrawal was handled in a quick manner. Not to mention, their software is so bad, I am surprised there are so many players there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they suck if you got a real problem but they've always been good to me regarding minor issues. It seems that many pokerrooms have trouble with customer service regarding real issues. Personally I hate party support more than anything probably because I've had to deal with them more.....

UBsux 03-24-2007 10:34 AM

Jesus. Well they replied my mail with this crap:

We have checked your account and everything is working normally., the account is
active and validated. Be sure that you are witting the correct user name and
that when you type the password you have the low case on the letters.

This is just another example that UB is not the place to play.

xxxslicknick 03-24-2007 10:51 AM

yes, they really do suck, i never recieved a cashout from them sometime in january

stigmata 03-24-2007 10:58 AM

tldr

but yeah they do suck and I got all my money out a while back because they are the only mainstream poker site I don't trust.

tkkfan 03-24-2007 11:21 AM

Worst customer service ever!! I posted my experience with them on another message board so I won't get into it here. Lets just say by far they are the worst. Won't answer e-mail's ect..

pokerchap 03-24-2007 11:33 AM

but they do have rakeback.

mex78753 03-24-2007 12:23 PM

UB has been terrible handling some of my issues with cashouts and log-in problems in the past. I recently stopped playing there and looked for greener pastures. It's deffinately not worth my time.

BruinEric 03-24-2007 12:55 PM

Your subject line sounds like a pretty accurate conclusion, if the posts over the past 6 months here are to be believed.

Your computer problem that resulted in your original situation is not UB's fault. If their software can't handle someone logging out from one computer or IP and logging in from another while they're currently seated in a game, that's a minor problem.

Yeah, maybe that should be fixed, but c'mon. Your computer crashed, that's not UBs fault.

----

As for your concerns about their support's responsiveness -- that's unfortunately standard. If super-responsive support is top priority for you, go with PokerStars. Lots of posters here have struggled with UB's response time.

I've never had a problem at UB myself.

UBsux 03-24-2007 01:21 PM

Well as I said I never complained about me leaving the tournement due to my computer crash. I accept that 100%. The problem is my log in problem which most likely came due to the mirror problem that you mentioned.

The problem is should it really take them so many days just to respond to my complain with the lame standard thing as I posted earlier without investigating the issue at all?

And YES. I am going to play at Pokerstars as soon as I can log in and I can cashout my remaining bankroll.

PS: Im really glad you didnt have any problem with UB yet. Let see or how long:D

Bob L 03-24-2007 01:26 PM

Yes I agree that the customer service is pretty poor -emails are not always answered and cashouts are slow -BUT I think the UB software is great -fast,few disconnections and their touries are great.They are the only site that has alternates in multi tournies which is pretty cool.Ive never heard of anyone not eventually getting paid there and so I have to believe your money is safe there.

kdog 03-24-2007 09:43 PM

4 months...multiple emails...no answer

I used my points to order from the UB store last September. A total of 4 items. After waiting over a week for a confirmation they finally responded stating that they were out of two items. OK, that happens, I'll wait.

In December I reordered. One item I received right away, great. On 12/22/06 I received an email stating the other items had been shipped by USPS and I was provided with a tracking number. Great. The package arrived a few days later containg only 1 of the 3 items ordered. Not great.

I emailed UB about this (with a copy of their shipment confirmation) and heard nothing. I have sent multiple emails since and still have not gotten a response after 4 months. I'd call them but...they don't have a phone number listed anywhere. So I take my business elsewhere.

TammyAce 03-24-2007 09:45 PM

Re: 4 months...multiple emails...no answer

Im still waiting on a cashout from like 3 weeks ago to Epassporte.

CCx 03-25-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote to them that they should get a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure you did the right thing here, gl

UBsux 03-25-2007 05:24 AM

Just an update!
Finally 3 different supporter contacted me! Really surprised. BUT the content of the replies were omfg LAME.

2 of them sent me the same massage verifying my acc. was good and nothing was wrong and I was to make sure to use the correct user name and password bla.bla.bla.bla.

The 3. one had a little more brain. Asking me again to take a screenshot of the error massage and send it to him.
This ofc. I do right away to get another respond from the same guy asking me to clearify the error? WTF?
I take the part with a little more brain BACK!

I write a not so polite mail back to him and he replies with the issue being sent to the correct department and I will be contacted by someone....

I wonder if I will ever get my log in problem fixed and even if so how long time I will have to wait for my 6k to be payed out!

[Phill] 03-25-2007 05:47 AM

You have a problem logging in and no one else does, all the while your money is being kept safe and you have been told you arent under any investigation = everyone should withdraw their money?

Green Devil 03-25-2007 06:53 AM

I write a not so polite mail back to him

This wil definitely help solve your problem.
You deserve whatever happens to you. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

UBsux 03-25-2007 08:37 AM

Oh yea Green devil really good thinking of you to say I deserve what ever happens because I write a not so polite mail to the supporters who keep screwing me around?

So if they just wont ever fix my log in issue and I loose my 6k$ it is well deserved? Please go apply for a job as a supporter at UB. Your way of thinking really fit them.

[Phill] 03-25-2007 08:42 AM

Look, they dont know what is going on, how do you expect them to help you? Are they meant to magic up a super fix all answer?

I hope they tell you to go [censored] yourself and keep your money.

Coy_Roy 03-25-2007 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Look, they dont know what is going on, how do you expect them to help you? Are they meant to magic up a super fix all answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two wrongs do not a right make.

UBsux 03-25-2007 08:53 AM

And to Phill S.

The reason Im asking ppl not to play at UB is very simple. Yes it might be true that they are keeping my money safe while I have the log in issue, BUT that is how you look at it. In my situation I really dont look at it as my money being kept safe by UB, take a look.

- They are several days to reply to my complain about log in problem. In the mean time Im left totally in dark not knowing what the problem is.
- When they reply me, it is not with any help or solution but clearly just a standard answer they formed from the title I used in my original complain. Why do I think so? Because in my original complain to them my title said: Log in problem, attached the error massage I get.
If they read it, why would 2 of them ask me to take a new screenshot of it?
-Now that I have taken new screenshot and sent it to them I just get a reply to sit and wait dont know how long time it will take but they are looking in to it.

If you call this kind of behavior from support that handles cool cash that we are playing with ok you really need to learn abit more about custom service.

UBsux 03-25-2007 09:13 AM

So nice of some of you to wish I loose my money without having done anything wrong.

Phill S how old are you? 10? I really hope so. If you are older then you seriously are retarded or something similar.

I do not expect UB or any other pokerrooms to respond to a problem ASAP with an answer or solution to a problem!!!!
What I DEMAND is to be treated like a customer. Yes Im the customer you are customer we are all customer WE FREAKING PAY FOR THEM TO HAVE BREAD ON THE TABLE.

So when I have a problem that I dont know how to fix and I adress the issue to them I demand them to review it carefully and give me feedbacks. None of this situation would have happend if only the custom support at UB had answered my complain fast and with an answer that made me feel like they are doing something with my problem.

Green Devil 03-25-2007 09:18 AM

LOOSER.
CRY BABY
MORON

DougShrapnel 03-25-2007 10:18 AM

PM me your username and password. I will see if i can log in from my end.
<font color="white">Don't actually do this. </font>

BadLieutenant 03-25-2007 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOOSER.
CRY BABY
MORON

[/ QUOTE ]

ban pls

Computerb 03-25-2007 12:35 PM

Talking trash to customer support agents probably isn't the way to get expedited service.

Homer 03-25-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They could start by replying to his emails in a timely manner, by asking what the problem is, by forwarding his screenshots to the technical department, etc.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait until you can't access your money on a site that has profited greatly from your business. Only in the poker world do we get fucktards like you and Green Devil telling OP he is wrong for complaining when a problem is not being rectified.

CanadaFlush 03-25-2007 01:03 PM

I don't play on UB/FTP or Stars... UB was sick as I was in a rebuy+addon turbo satellite... I timed the tourney perfect as I had to do some other stuff, so that if i won it, i had at least a half hour to get ready and do what i had to... Only problem, that particular tournament crashed for over an hour and finally restarted.... I won the $100+9 seat and was unable to do what i had to do... Then i wasn't able to play the tourney, so i decided to play a heads up match ($100+5) but they used the tourney dollars i asked them to, but the $4 extra money, just stayed there. They wouldn't let me touch that in other tournaments... I told them to delete my acct after i cashed out

cardman 03-26-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOOSER.
CRY BABY
MORON

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN this poster.