Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Should have done work over break go stimulants (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358524)

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 02:25 AM

Should have done work over break go stimulants

Beat: reading indepth accounts on Premenstual syndrome including pics and description of shedding (vaginal bleeding)

Brag: eating stimulants like candy and getting a weeks worth of work done in a night becasue I can.

Variance: I have a court hearing at 1:30 pm and there is no way I can sleep before it.

Green Kool Aid 03-19-2007 02:32 AM

Re: Should have done work over break go stimulants

[ QUOTE ]
stimulants like candy

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa

mbillie1 03-19-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Beat: reading indepth accounts on Premenstual syndrome including pics and description of shedding (vaginal bleeding)

Brag: eating stimulants like candy and getting a weeks worth of work done in a night becasue I can.

Variance: I have a court hearing at 1:30 pm and there is no way I can sleep before it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My lost twin brother?

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My lost twin brother?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Green Kool Aid 03-19-2007 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stimulants like candy

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa

[/ QUOTE ]

lol im so tired

i leveled myself.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 04:13 AM

New Brag only 15 Questions to go on this rediculously hard take home test for psych of women.

edfurlong 03-19-2007 04:51 AM

Just write "money grubbing hookers" all over the page.

mediumpimpin 03-19-2007 05:12 AM

whats the court case for?

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just write "money grubbing hookers" all over the page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed ty for the tip you seem to have alot of knowledge on this could u help on this question?:

The socail constructionist view is best supported by the finding that

A.We "see" feminine behavior in infants we believe are female and masculine behavior in infants we believe are male.
B. Chromosomal patterns and hormones are the primary determinants of social behaviors.
C. Atypical prenatal development can be easily corrected with hormonal treatment.
D. Strangers treat boys and girls more similarly than parents do.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

You may ask me questions if need be.

SmokeyRidesAgain 03-19-2007 05:14 AM

D LDO.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the court case for?

[/ QUOTE ]

A beyond [censored] traffic violation followed up by a police officer being an [censored] for no reason. This is actually a really long semi-interesting story. Do you think i should do a trip report start to finish? post for BBV4lyfe 2 tomarrow? (read today)

edfurlong 03-19-2007 05:20 AM

E. Womens studies is for ugly fat chicks and queers.

centaurmyth 03-19-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think i should do a trip report start to finish? post for BBV4lyfe 2 tomarrow? (read today)

[/ QUOTE ]

nahhh. you should post it here now while the stimulants still disorient, exaggerate, and liven the tale. it can always be x-posted if it's good enuf.

pookvis 03-19-2007 05:31 AM

okay, ive never taken any class with gender in the title but the answer to that is obviously A. B is the opposite of what social constructionalist theory sounds like it would support. C would support B so its unlikely either is the answer, and D has more to do with how society treats gender rather then the determination of it.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay, ive never taken any class with gender in the title but the answer to that is obviously A. B is the opposite of what social constructionalist theory sounds like it would support. C would support B so its unlikely either is the answer, and D has more to do with how society treats gender rather then the determination of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

VNH sir would u like more?

pookvis 03-19-2007 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VNH sir would u like more?

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever distracts me from my work I support. I'm shocked you have a multiple choice test for a class like that.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

whatever distracts me from my work I support. I'm shocked you have a multiple choice test for a class like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is not as easy as it sounds...

But I agree with you... generally Essay questions are used in this type of class. But this teacher would rather make a 50 question, intentionally misleading, multiple choice test.

pookvis 03-19-2007 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is not as easy as it sounds...

But I agree with you... generally Essay questions are used in this type of class. But this teacher would rather make a 50 question, intentionally misleading, multiple choice test.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so like a woman.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That's so like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism?

pookvis 03-19-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's so like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism?

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism? is that like some new PC term for sexism? I think I'm gonna puke, but yeah, that was the joke. psych of women and all. I'm hoping genderism has some different connotation. please tell me it does.

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's so like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism?

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism? is that like some new PC term for sexism? I think I'm gonna puke, but yeah, that was the joke. psych of women and all. I'm hoping genderism has some different connotation. please tell me it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sexism refers to sex refering to inborn biological characteristics relation to reproduction ie sex chromosomes or sex organs.

Genderism refers to gender the psychological characteristics and social catagories that are created by a culture.

It is not PC. Well, it is ut that is not it function, it means somthing else.

pookvis 03-19-2007 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's so like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

genderism?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sexism refers to sex refering to inborn biological characteristics relation to reproduction ie sex chromosomes or sex organs.

Genderism refers to gender the psychological characteristics and social catagories that are created by a culture.

It is not PC. Well, it is ut that is not it function, it means somthing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

So i guess it depends if you believe that asking annoying unclear questions designed for you to get wrong is a biological trait women have related to the fact the have boobies, or if society teaches it to them.

Jshuttlesworth 03-19-2007 06:25 AM

pookvis you are [censored] retarded

-sk00lb0y- 03-19-2007 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So i guess it depends if you believe that asking annoying unclear questions designed for you to get wrong is a biological trait women have related to the fact the have boobies, or if society teaches it to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can i ask what makes you think my teacher is a womyn?

pookvis 03-19-2007 06:32 AM

The course name but im not really trying to be serious. I just havent slept in a long time.

SmokeyRidesAgain 03-19-2007 10:54 AM

His teacher!?!? I thought all women were expert in asking annoying unclear questions with the intention of staring into your soul.

so sick bro 03-19-2007 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My lost twin brother?

[/ QUOTE ]

My lost cousins?