Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Weed Brownies on plane (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344657)

good2cu 03-01-2007 10:28 PM

Weed Brownies on plane

BBV I need your help. My friends and I are baking weed brownies to eat before our SB flight to LA. We are debating whether we can bring them through airport sercuitty without risk. what cha think bbv.

Thuey11 03-01-2007 10:29 PM

Re: Weed Brownies on plane

are u serious

bucktotal 03-01-2007 10:29 PM

no problem.

as long as you can bring food through security in the first place.

Teh1337zor 03-01-2007 10:29 PM

Eat them before you go through security they take a little while to take effect anyway.

Das Budrick 03-01-2007 10:29 PM

you live in sb, come to my house and give me one. then i show you how.

Dr. Mykonid 03-01-2007 10:31 PM

Haha I ate weed brownies on a train once, going through a bunch of small countries in eastern europe. It sucked. Don't do it man. I got paranoid every time the [censored] train stopped. You'll get paranoid when it's time to land. If you make it that far without getting caught.

Teh1337zor 03-01-2007 10:32 PM

lol you cant get in trouble for being high

Dr. Mykonid 03-01-2007 10:34 PM

In sweden you can. I'm not 100% sure about the laws in those countries we went through which caused the paranoia, we also had more brownies in our backpack. But yeah, just eat them before you board it.

shaniac 03-01-2007 10:37 PM

Worst thread ever. Take them through and don't post about it.

billyjex 03-01-2007 10:47 PM

misread

Oden\'s Hammer 03-01-2007 10:48 PM

No eat them before you get on the plane and go through the security check. Example, where you have all those eateries and whatnot. Makesure you pack a sandwhich as well and

NO LIQUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

RollinHand 03-01-2007 10:52 PM

Post a graph afterwards.

5thstreet 03-01-2007 10:55 PM

Eat brownies then smoke u get f'ed

edit- do it before goin on the plane, or before playing!

Overfloater 03-01-2007 10:58 PM

stupid idea

MadScientist 03-01-2007 10:58 PM

Keister them. Clearly the only way.
Gogogogogogo.

towery 03-01-2007 11:02 PM

if you have a good grinder(good isn't even nessecery, just not a 5 dolla holla grinda) and dont have huge chunks in it and pack it with some other food you will be fine

GTL 03-01-2007 11:21 PM

if it's the first time you or your friends have made brownies they are probably going to suck anyway. just eat them at the airport before security if you're worried. pills are better for a plane ride imo.

Teh1337zor 03-01-2007 11:23 PM

nah they wont suck if its their first time just makeem right. Cook the weed in oil, strain the oil, use the oil in your brownies, eat, holla.

[Phill] 03-01-2007 11:40 PM

I know you are busto, and being quite young this is probably your first 'job'.

But when the guy said you swallow the drugs to get them through security to him, he meant in a condom, not a brownie.

Remember, dont eat anything whilst muling. Good luck, and dont forget the trip report with pics.

DJ Sensei 03-01-2007 11:43 PM

eating them before going through security seems like the best bet. if you do them right they'll take a while to affect you, but last a long time, which is pretty ideal for your timeframe assuming you arent getting there really early.

AntonHeat 03-01-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stupid idea

[/ QUOTE ]

claudenm 03-01-2007 11:49 PM

1. pack a lunch
2. pack a brownie for dessert (Two 's'es because you want seconds)
3. get on plane.
4. profit

FatalError 03-01-2007 11:51 PM

Really?

shaniac 03-01-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol this is hilarious.

Edit: Really.

Triumph36 03-02-2007 12:01 AM

I imagine this happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ix3l0z-Cf0 (skip to 4 mins) - except replace 'shampoo' w/ 'ship it holla'

ski 03-02-2007 12:13 AM

is being slightly higher on a plane really worth possible jail to you?

5thstreet 03-02-2007 12:20 AM

I highly doubt you can get arrested for BEING high. You can only be arrested for possession. It'd be unlikely you'd be caught with brownies, but it's up to you to take the chance.

Just eat them before the plane ride and you'll be alright. Make sure you eat like 3 or 4 to feel the full effect. They last a lot longer than actual smoking so it should be fun.

Clayton 03-02-2007 12:24 AM

NO SNAKES ON PLANE REFERENCE PICTURE?

Teh1337zor 03-02-2007 12:24 AM

Yeah if you want to be high on the plane ride eat it like 1 1/2 hours before boarding. You cant be arrested for being high.

GTL 03-02-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nah they wont suck if its their first time just makeem right. Cook the weed in oil, strain the oil, use the oil in your brownies, eat, holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, the first batch of brownies rarely comes out well. i can never bare to put good pot in brownies though. so i haven't been involved in making any since high school.

GTL 03-02-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I imagine this happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ix3l0z-Cf0 (skip to 4 mins) - except replace 'shampoo' w/ 'ship it holla'

[/ QUOTE ]

"i took a balloon up my ass to holland"

shaniac 03-02-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg they're not going to throw you in jail for [censored] weed brownies, ok? They won't even look twice at your brownies.

Teh1337zor 03-02-2007 12:57 AM

Yeah shaniac is right their not gonna inspect the oil used to make the brownie.

Lurker. 03-02-2007 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg they're not going to throw you in jail for [censored] weed brownies, ok? They won't even look twice at your brownies.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

GTL 03-02-2007 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for real, he isn't bringing a bag of nuggets with him. i wouldn't want to bring them through the airport in miami with all the drug dogs. but everywhere else will be perfectly fine. also, if you use the oil or butter method there isn't any weed in the brownies. so they couldn't do [censored].

you can always eat the stash if [censored] hits the fan.

LightsOut 03-02-2007 01:15 AM

G2CU,

I'm a long time lurker, but I do smoke quite a bit of with friends and I think I can help you a little bit on this subject.

THC Brownies shouldn't be a problem, just pack them with some other types of foods and if you are questioned say you don't eat airplane food.

But, if you don't want to risk even that, then do what the other guy mentioned before, and eat them pulling into the parking lot of hte airport. If you baked your brownies well, the THC will take ~1-1.5 hrs to take effect once you eat the brownies. (This is how long it takes yours body to heat the THC in the brownies long enough to hit your blood stream and take effect).

Also, I wouldn't worry about being paranoid, I think flying high is badass and if you get bored you can always jam on your ipod and go to sleep. HF on the trip.

-LO

Teh1337zor 03-02-2007 01:32 AM

ipod while high=amazing

96roadster 03-02-2007 01:39 AM

cook the weed in the oil, then strain the oil and use it in the brownies. No odor and no little green specks in the brownies. As far as going through security with them you will be fine (at least i didn't have a problem) but I strongly suggest eating at least some before as they take a while to kick in. Ans be ready to be high as hell. Ohh and use at least an 8th per batch, the more the better.

Teh1337zor 03-02-2007 01:42 AM

they dont tatse like weed they are sooooooooo good

Chaos_ult 03-02-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(This is how long it takes yours body to heat the THC in the brownies long enough to hit your blood stream and take effect).

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol wrong. That's how long it takes your body to absorb the THC thru your digestive tract. The THC is hopefully activated through the baking process.

Regarding the pot brownies at the airport, just eat them beforehand.