Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337271)

cakewalk 02-21-2007 01:59 AM

I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

is this a problem? i see it as one. i've had sex with 5 different girls. i've only wanted to talk to one of them the day after sex, and that was my girlfriend of 6 months. like a few weeks later, maybe ill feel like talking to them, but other than that i want nothing to do with them.

the girls seem to be really into me before and after sex, i'm kind of apathetic the entire time. they're all just kind of annoying after i blow my load. it seems like every time i hook up with them the following scenario plays out:

i ignore their texts
i go on aim a lot less
eventually they corner me and ask me why im ignoring them
i beat around the bush (lolololol)
they're like i really like you
at this point i get a vomit taste in my mouth and tell them i dont want anything to do with them.

anyone else experiencing this ? i think it's linked with evolution.

illini43 02-21-2007 02:06 AM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

Um...

Maybe you are giving girls signals that you are really into them, when all you are after is sex. Try finding girls with similar 'hooking up' criteria as you. Leave the ones who want a relationship alone if you aren't looking for one.

cakewalk 02-21-2007 02:09 AM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with

[ QUOTE ]
Um...

Maybe you are giving girls signals that you are really into them, when all you are after is sex. Try finding girls with similar 'hooking up' criteria as you. Leave the ones who want a relationship alone if you aren't looking for one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down for a relationship if i can find the right girl, im just starting to worry.

I cant help but looking at them as various flavors, and i want to try as many as possible.

*double standard* the girls that just want to hook up are [censored]. i dont know how to work around that

ImsaKidd 02-21-2007 02:17 AM

bang them again?

cakewalk 02-21-2007 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bang them again?

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't even talk to them. just thinking about them makes me sick. i just dont want anything to do with them. banging is the last thing on my mind...with them

Keyser. 02-21-2007 02:32 AM

heh, I kinda wanted to start the same thread but didn't want to come off like a jerk. I don't get a ton of ass, but whenever I do, the only thing I want is for them to get out of my bed and leave me alone. weird, I dunno. Lately I've been feeling really horrible about myself after I've been with someone. I hate it, and I don't know why it happens.

cakewalk 02-21-2007 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
heh, I kinda wanted to start the same thread but didn't want to come off like a jerk. I don't get a ton of ass, but whenever I do, the only thing I want is for them to get out of my bed and leave me alone. weird, I dunno. Lately I've been feeling really horrible about myself after I've been with someone. I hate it, and I don't know why it happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

my sentiments exactly. except i dont feel bad about it anymore.

Keyser. 02-21-2007 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my sentiments exactly. except i dont feel bad about it anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's weird, I don't necessarily feel bad about it (like I don't feel bad for them or anything, and I don't think it bothers me on a moral level), I just get this gross feeling for a few days after.

cakewalk 02-21-2007 02:49 AM

we're the same person

pokergrader 02-21-2007 03:04 AM

I do the same thing all the time. I dont feel bad about it, and before I sleep with a girl I dont want to associate with (which are the only kind I sleep with apparently), I try to make it very clear to them that I just want to sleep with them and thats it.

However it still never works out and they always get angry sometime later in the future. I dont really worry about it though, but I sleep with girls far from my core group of friends.

dirtysanchez 02-21-2007 03:09 AM

maybe you're gay and you really hate yourself for engaging in heterosexual activities?

edit: and i mean bengiec i just use quick reply

cking 02-21-2007 03:44 AM

There has def been a few girls where after sex im the same way and don't want to hear their annoying talk or a billion other things that they are doing that is annoying me. However most my friends agree that the girls were/are annoying without even having sex with them. However unlike you this has not stopped me from doing it with them multiple times.

Green Kool Aid 02-21-2007 04:05 AM

this is your problem for real

[ QUOTE ]

i ignore their texts
i go on aim a lot less

[/ QUOTE ]

cambraceres 02-21-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is your problem for real

[ QUOTE ]

i ignore their texts
i go on aim a lot less

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what's the proper strategy. I have to deal with exactly this. I just slept with a girl, showed her affection and everything. Now she's gonna be hurt because I don;t want anything to do with her, and that isn;t cool with me. I'm conscience-slated, and this isn't going to be cool.

Cam

Green Kool Aid 02-21-2007 04:46 AM

the theme im getting is that if a girl is getting attached is just tell her you player poker 8 hours per day on 10+ tables at a time.

should do the trick getting them away.

raptor517 02-21-2007 05:03 AM

i totally feel you. the next morning if they stay the night u wake up and almost cringe, and cant get them out of there soon enough and dont want to think about them. its normal, happens to everyone i hope and think, but i def feel ya. i dno what it is i literally cringe if i see them or they try to talk to me.

BEP 02-21-2007 05:21 AM

You silly ho's should raise your standards.

Stop bragging on internet message boards about the nasty and annoying dogs you bang ("ooooh, look at me 5 chicks... and I don't even give a F%@$") and work on finding a girlfriend who is a lot hotter and cooler than you are.

dirtysanchez 02-21-2007 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Stop bragging on internet message boards about the nasty and annoying dogs you bang ("ooooh, look at me 5 chicks... and I don't even give a F%@$") and work on finding a girlfriend who is a lot hotter and cooler than you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

5 chicks isnt a brag, and ive seen pics they arent dogs looks-wise. i honestly think the real problem is that bengie is assuming every girl he touches will want to marry him, and its that thought that makes them all seem disgusting to him after he hooks up with them. by actively avoiding them after hooking up, he is causing them to act possessive. if he would just act normal afterwards, i think he would find that things dont have to be so weird.

Misfire 02-21-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cakewalk 02-21-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5 chicks isnt a brag, and ive seen pics they arent dogs looks-wise. i honestly think the real problem is that bengie is assuming every girl he touches will want to marry him, and its that thought that makes them all seem disgusting to him after he hooks up with them. by actively avoiding them after hooking up, he is causing them to act possessive. if he would just act normal afterwards, i think he would find that things dont have to be so weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant help but act weird. as raptor said i just cringe at the thought of them, and can't get them out of my sight fast enough. it's weird tho cus give it like 4 weeks and i have no problem calling them for round 2. at that point i still dont want to see them after the sex.

D.L.M. 02-21-2007 12:15 PM

i used to do this alot, its part of being a ladiesman, its not the girl, its da game son!

_TKO_ 02-21-2007 07:46 PM

I think it's ultimately because you're not on the same page about what you want from each other.

Golden_Rhino 02-21-2007 08:16 PM

There is nothing to worry about. I was like that until I met my current girlfriend of 3 years, who I met when I was 30.

absoludicrous 02-21-2007 08:54 PM

Stop [censored] fatties?

cakewalk 02-21-2007 11:51 PM

im kind of jealous of guys that can just rail chicks like they're nothing. i get one off and am disgusted to go back for seconds.

absoludicrous 02-22-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im kind of jealous of guys that can just rail chicks like they're nothing. i get one off and am disgusted to go back for seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense unless you're bedding ugly or fat chicks. What is wrong with you?

BEP 02-22-2007 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense unless you're bedding ugly or fat chicks. What is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's banging ugly/mediocre/annoying/slutty girls when he's drunk. He regrets it in the morning. He also probably has issues/resentment towards his mother which makes him hesitant to forge any sort of emotional attachment to a girl.

He needs to let go of this drunken one-night stand BS for a little while and assess what he truly wants in a woman. He needs to start dating, taking the time to get to know a girl, and having sober intercourse (sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex).

ed8383 02-22-2007 12:43 AM

complaining about getting girls?? what kind of sick human are you? some of us haven't had a girlfriend in years! (im not saying who)

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Misfire 02-22-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Rearden 02-22-2007 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

The X-Factor 02-22-2007 11:54 AM

So in other words OP, you are having buyers remorse?

Cora 02-22-2007 12:11 PM

lol @ guys complaining about their feelings after one night stands

GrangeUtd 02-22-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex). [ QUOTE ]

PLSBAN

Are you [censored] kidding. Where is the fun in biscuits when there is always biscuits in the tin. Everyone knows the same p ussy gets old real quick.

Misfire 02-22-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex).

[/ QUOTE ]

PLSBAN

Are you [censored] kidding. Where is the fun in biscuits when there is always biscuits in the tin. Everyone knows the same p ussy gets old real quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you've never tasted good biscuits.

ATauO1 02-22-2007 03:45 PM

I speak only the truth- we are manwhores. We love women and love the chase even more. We nail them, we move on. We have skills most people never thought existed. We can nail girls who are best friends/roommates and they never ever find out. We can meet a girl for the first time and "know" she will give it up- We can spot the weak ones as soon as we go somewhere. We know the signs women give when they want to "get it on"... But we grow tired of this life- and want something more. Most girls we do, we find a fault in them that we don't like and thats why we don't call them back or lose interest. I guess we are perfectionists... My manwhore days are past me now and I wouldn't trade those days for anything, great, great, times... But I must teach you our motto we live (lived) by... "I don't regret the things I have done, just the girls I didn't do" live it up man... But keep your eyes open because one or two of those girls, oneday, you will look back and know you let them slip through your hands, they could of made you happy...

Shaqalicious 02-22-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I speak only the truth- we are manwhores. We love women and love the chase even more. We nail them, we move on. We have skills most people never thought existed. We can nail girls who are best friends/roommates and they never ever find out. We can meet a girl for the first time and "know" she will give it up- We can spot the weak ones as soon as we go somewhere. We know the signs women give when they want to "get it on"... But we grow tired of this life- and want something more. Most girls we do, we find a fault in them that we don't like and thats why we don't call them back or lose interest. I guess we are perfectionists... My manwhore days are past me now and I wouldn't trade those days for anything, great, great, times... But I must teach you our motto we live (lived) by... "I don't regret the things I have done, just the girls I didn't do" live it up man... But keep your eyes open because one or two of those girls, oneday, you will look back and know you let them slip through your hands, they could of made you happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

This nearly brought a tear to my eye.

cakewalk 02-22-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm speechless.

THE_NER 02-22-2007 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a loser

illusionS 02-22-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He's banging ugly/mediocre/annoying/slutty girls when he's drunk. He regrets it in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, and the "get this bitch out the house" feeling is totally standard.

BTW I don't think I've ever seen BEP not be on point in a thread about women.

SoloAJ 02-22-2007 10:54 PM

I have no idea how you guys are having sex with multiple chicks in general. I just got out of a 2 year relationship...so I clearly will have no game.

I would ask for tips but it wouldn't matter. It is just an inate ability I guess and you guys have it, I don't.