Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official MyWebATM thread. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332321)

Mike Haven 02-14-2007 10:11 PM

The official MyWebATM thread.

In an effort to try to gather all the available information under one umbrella, for ease of reference, please post all questions, answers and comments in this thread for the next number of days.

Thank you.

peatr999 02-15-2007 02:42 AM

Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

this seems just like neteller except with more fees, you can even withdraw to it now on ftp, so why aren't more people using this?

mhcmarty 02-15-2007 11:53 AM

Can anybody confirm that withdrawing is now an option with FT?

hollaballa 02-15-2007 12:32 PM

don't know about withdrawing, but I deposited with it pretty easily.

donkman 02-15-2007 01:01 PM

Does MyWebAtm have a better chance of remaining in business than epassporte?

Can MyWebAtm be used at sites other than Full Tilt ?

MannyIsGod 02-15-2007 01:17 PM

Withdrawing is indeed now an option. I can confirm.

dollerAday 02-15-2007 01:47 PM

Can someone explain the process required and the time it takes in order to withdraw using this service?

Wahoo73 02-15-2007 02:01 PM

Does this just mean withdrawing from FTP to MWATM? Or does it also include withdrawing from MWATM to you/your banking account? If it includes the latter, how long does that transaction take?

PBJaxx 02-15-2007 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this just mean withdrawing from FTP to MWATM? Or does it also include withdrawing from MWATM to you/your banking account? If it includes the latter, how long does that transaction take?

[/ QUOTE ]

egordo877 02-15-2007 02:33 PM

yes, withdrawing from full tilt via mywebatm is now an option. i believe you have to successfully deposit with it first though. that's what I did.

a few hours ago I deposited $70 and then an hour later tried withdrawing the maximum. apparently for mywebatm its $2700 per 24 hour period and $9700 per month. Once it hits your mywebatm account there is an option to transfer it to your bank account, and its supposed to hit within 1-4 business days.

the first transfer (from ft to mywebatm) has yet to hit my account. once it does i will try to transfer it to my bank account and hopefully ill have good news to report sometime next week. i will also try atm withdrawals for some of it and see how that goes.

carnivalhobo 02-15-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, withdrawing from full tilt via mywebatm is now an option. i believe you have to successfully deposit with it first though. that's what I did.

a few hours ago I deposited $70 and then an hour later tried withdrawing the maximum. apparently for mywebatm its $2700 per 24 hour period and $9700 per month. Once it hits your mywebatm account there is an option to transfer it to your bank account, and its supposed to hit within 1-4 business days.

the first transfer (from ft to mywebatm) has yet to hit my account. once it does i will try to transfer it to my bank account and hopefully ill have good news to report sometime next week. i will also try atm withdrawals for some of it and see how that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you for the update, keep us posted.

BlackjackAJ 02-15-2007 05:10 PM

Anyone else withdraw successfully? What are the fees like associated with big withdrawals?

Thanks egor!

joeynav 02-15-2007 05:26 PM

Has anybody recieved their card in the mail yet??

srf 02-15-2007 05:32 PM

I withdrew $1,100 and transferred it to my bank account yesterday afternoon. It was in my bank account this morning. Cost me $4.00. I thinks its a flat fee.

Zele 02-15-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1,100 and transferred it to my bank account yesterday afternoon. It was in my bank account this morning. Cost me $4.00. I thinks its a flat fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really fast; I hope this is the way it will work for everyone.

dollerAday 02-15-2007 05:43 PM

Whats the process? How long does it take for the deposits to go into your bank account? How long does it take to transfer funds to mywebatm?

srf 02-15-2007 05:55 PM

It was really simply but a little expensive for smaller amounts. You simply designate a bank account and create the transfer yourself. I did it arounf 1pm yesterday afternoon and this morning the money was in my account. he fee is fixed at 4.00 for up to 2,700.00 so it aint bad at higher amounts but for 50.00 its a bit pricey. I guess you can then just use the card.

sxb 02-15-2007 06:26 PM

I don't see any submit button on page "Transfer From Acct/Card to Account in U.S.Bank". How did you submit your transfer request yesterday? Thanks.

sxb 02-15-2007 06:36 PM

Never mind. I just found the 'hidden' button :-)

jkj 02-15-2007 11:29 PM

So is the consensus better than epassport?

oober 02-16-2007 09:24 AM

Trying my 2nd withdrawal now... I put in last night and it is shown in my acct at MyWebATM....

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: xxxxxx
Date and Time: 2007-02-16 07:51:44
Transfer Number: xxxxxx
Payment Method: MyWebATM
Amount: $2000.00

Your withdrawal has been approved. Funds transferred electronically
should be available in your account immediately. Funds sent by check
should be received within 21 business days.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

tannenj 02-16-2007 09:43 AM

can someone discuss setting up accounts?

i hear it's kind of tough to get an account set up and that they require you to answer a bunch of questions. i'm only 20 and don't know my parents' loan history, etc. and am not sure if they'll want to give me that information. problem?

oober 02-16-2007 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone discuss setting up accounts?

i hear it's kind of tough to get an account set up and that they require you to answer a bunch of questions. i'm only 20 and don't know my parents' loan history, etc. and am not sure if they'll want to give me that information. problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it took about a week. To set up... During the sign up I was asked about 4 security questions (might have been 5 I can't remember), but anyways. every answer I had to give was "none of the above"...

After I was called. This was about 20 min after I applied. They asked me to verify who I was with my security answers. They didn't ask the question I just had to supply the answer...

I had to wait for the micro deposit. This took about 3 days. I then verified acct and deposited. This took about 3 days to reach my acct.

I then deposited on FTP. Immediately accepted by FTP...

This total process took a week maybe 8 days total.

I waited about 3 days and requested my 1st withdrawal. $700.00 from FTP (I had to pay $4 fee for ACH from WebATM to Bank acct.)

So I requested on Wed. and it is in my bank acct this morning...

I am very happy with service so far.

I have since (late last night) requested $2000 withdrawal. EP w/email explains.

tannenj 02-16-2007 10:13 AM

much appreciated.

could you elaborate a bit on the questions that were asked?

are they questions that could be problematic for a college student?

thirstyforwater 02-16-2007 11:43 AM

They ask questons that they obtain from your credit report. It appears that other posters have had some problem because MyWebATM's system was not working properly. This was not the case for me, it took less than 5 minutes to sign up. They asked me one question: What bank do you have a student loan from?

My cashout from Fulltilt hit the account in about 2 hours. It took another day to go from MyWebATM to my bank account.

Once we receive the ATM card, receiving cash will be even faster.

srf 02-16-2007 11:54 AM

I got my card in the mail yesterday night. I requested a small 50$ withdrawal from ftp to test it out. I went to the ATM at wells fargo. Got $40.00. I was charged $2.50. I then went to Mac Donalds and bought using my cards for $4.45.

Like is said before, it was a little expensive but i had cash in my hand exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes afer requesting my withdrawl.

Predator314 02-16-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got my card in the mail yesterday night. I requested a small 50$ withdrawal from ftp to test it out. I went to the ATM at wells fargo. Got $40.00. I was charged $2.50. I then went to Mac Donalds and bought using my cards for $4.45.

Like is said before, it was a little expensive but i had cash in my hand exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes afer requesting my withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did it take you to get your card?

soko 02-16-2007 03:01 PM

According to the FAQ of MyWebATM there is a Monthly service fee of $3.95 and there is a $25 fee to permanently close a MyWebATM account. Then at the bottom of the page is says there is no fee for keeping your account open with a zero balance. So does that mean the $3.95 monthly fee will not be charged?

Ditch Digger 02-16-2007 04:29 PM

I tried to sign up today but it didn't work. I got to the screen where they said they'd call shortly but it's been 2+ hours.

dollerAday 02-16-2007 04:50 PM

Does anyone have a phone number for them?

mj2 02-16-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
According to the FAQ of MyWebATM there is a Monthly service fee of $3.95 and there is a $25 fee to permanently close a MyWebATM account. Then at the bottom of the page is says there is no fee for keeping your account open with a zero balance. So does that mean the $3.95 monthly fee will not be charged?

[/ QUOTE ]

this was confusing to me as well. i reread it several times and it looks like as long as you have a zero balance on the first of the month, you will not be charged.

i signed up last night. it took only a few minutes. the questions i was asked were about my student loan and car loan. which bank and monthly payment. it was multiple choice. i deposited the minimum $60 so now i just have to wait to verify the micro deposits. it said it should take about 2 days.

fleece_me 02-16-2007 05:48 PM

Does anyone know where this company is based? They appear to be US based and that would figure to be a problem in the future would it not.

donkman 02-17-2007 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to sign up today but it didn't work. I got to the screen where they said they'd call shortly but it's been 2+ hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got that message also; five days ago. I haven't got a call yet.

mikeroddick 02-17-2007 12:04 AM

The fees are ridiculous (twice more expensive then epassporte) and the limits are very low.

oober 02-17-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The fees are ridiculous (twice more expensive then epassporte) and the limits are very low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well even if I only move 1k a month. It still only costs less then 1% a month after the initial 12$....

In todays poker world I definately can't complain..

Keyser. 02-17-2007 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

coachkf 02-17-2007 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I signed up and started the whole process on February 6th and received my physical card on Feb. 16th.

Predator314 02-17-2007 11:50 AM

These guys seem to be running a credit report on us before signing up. Those questions on the signup form are standard questions when running a credit report. Any idea why the would need to run my credit? It seems like there would be other ways to maintain security.

dlk9s 02-17-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These guys seem to be running a credit report on us before signing up. Those questions on the signup form are standard questions when running a credit report. Any idea why the would need to run my credit? It seems like there would be other ways to maintain security.

[/ QUOTE ]

Click2Pay does this, as well.

jhall23 02-17-2007 04:03 PM

Got my card in the mail today. My first deposit onto MyWebATM was on 2/9. Can't remember how long it took to get the money in and verify the micro deposits. I have successfully got money into FTP but haven't withdrawn yet. Since this is only for FTP I may close this down though since ePassporte is available at many sites. Will probabally depend on whether that monthly fee gets charged or not with a 0 balance.

In regards to the credit stuff, I don't think they run a full hard pull on you. They definetly asked credit file related stuff in the process, but I have this credit card fraud prevention on one of my cards that will give me an alert anytime something in my file changes and nothing has shown up for this transaction yet. It should have shown up by now.