Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#1 of 2.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=329084)

Mike Haven 02-11-2007 09:10 AM

The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#1 of 2.)

As we are receiving complaints from BluffTHIS! that there are far too many new similar threads about ePassporte starting every day, and that they are disrupting the forum and turning the place into a zoo, we are going to try to keep all ePassporte comments and questions in this thread for a few days.

Please refer people to this post, and please Notify Moderator on any new threads you see.

If you are answering someone's query, or making a comment about someone's post, to make it clearer for all readers, please start your post with the other poster's name.

Thanks. Let's see if we can get this forum down to three threads.

magus 02-11-2007 10:12 AM

Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

If my US bank (credit union) currently deals (and allows me to deal) freely with ePassporte, should I go ahead and use it?

If not what should I do to get money on UltimateBet?

grapes 02-11-2007 10:35 AM

Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

I've seen one or two others ask, but haven't seen an answer...

Does anyone have experience getting their epassporte withdrawal limits increased, or even just trying and failing? Even after paying the $5 fee to become "select," I can only withdraw $600 to my bank account per day. This is extremely annoying considering I'm trying to withdraw tens of thousands from FT.

I did send in the "limit increase request" multiple times with my documentation (ugh) and even called them, but it's been a couple weeks with no response. I asked FTP if there's anything they could do to ask epassporte to speed it up for a big player - I would think they'd want to expedite getting 2-3% or whatever of the possibly six figures I would cash out to them - but FTP support says epass doesn't even do limit increases. I think they are just clueless, but it seems like everyone is.

I'm nervous leaving much more than I need in FTP for an extended period, and at this rate it will take months to cash out... who knows what can happen legally in that time.

Anyone have higher limits working? I'm trying to avoid requesting a check and waiting a month but that'd be better than doing this forever...

Thanks.

hogua 02-11-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they are disrupting the forum and turning the place into a zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Mr.K 02-11-2007 12:05 PM

sup bro?

Halstad 02-11-2007 01:11 PM

When withdrawing from a poker site on to Epassporte is it instant (less than 1 day) or is it a week(or so) long process like everything else with Epassporte?

Thanks

nlnut 02-11-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When withdrawing from a poker site on to Epassporte is it instant (less than 1 day) or is it a week(or so) long process like everything else with Epassporte?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

It took about 5 hours from withdrawl at FT till my funds were in my Epass account. FYI, you need to depsoit from Epass to FT before you can withdrawl from FT to Epass. Even a mimimum deposit will be fine. I deposited $50 then 2 minutes later withdrew 1k.

SJT88 02-11-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If my US bank (credit union) currently deals (and allows me to deal) freely with ePassporte, should I go ahead and use it?

If not what should I do to get money on UltimateBet?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read the Ultimate Bet Faq it says that the only method of withdrawal, for now, is paper check.

delta k 02-11-2007 02:28 PM

I paid the $5 and epasspot never increased my limits. I've made $300 +$2fee withdrawals each day for the last week and I'm getting really sick of this. As far as I'm concerned they owe me a few bucks and an explanation.

MycroftX 02-11-2007 02:50 PM

Ok, I know the withdrawal limit is 300USD per withdrawal. (For new accounts I guess)

What about my first deposit? I received my confirmation micro deposits, and would like to load the account later this week. Is there a limit on that? I wanted to load 600, will I be able to?

Also can I just load it with my debit card, and not have to wait 7 days?

thnx,

Kev

SAV 02-11-2007 02:55 PM

Re: Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have experience getting their epassporte withdrawal limits increased, or even just trying and failing? ..

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this in the epassporte website:

"ePassporte will wire any specified amount to your bank for a US$50.00 fee. "

a wire transfer to your bank sounds like the way to go.

TobDog 02-11-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and that they are disrupting the forum and turning the place into a zoo,

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was the Zoo????

braminc 02-11-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have experience getting their epassporte withdrawal limits increased, or even just trying and failing?

[/ QUOTE ]

grapes, i talked with CS on the phone a couple days ago, and they said you may not further increase your limits until youve been an epassporte customer for 3 months. some type of security measure, which i too think is a bit too much.

gdsdiscgolfer 02-11-2007 08:23 PM

Just to clear it up: you can upgrade to Select (higher limits) for $5 if you have 2 verified load options or have been a member for 3 months.

Layzie 02-11-2007 08:27 PM

Please Help:

I've been away from online poker for about a month and have missed this whole conflict that has come up with neteller. I understand my money in NEteller is stuck, but I have about 500 on Full Tilt. I just created an epassporte account, and I am waiting for the small deposits to be credited to my account.

So after I have created my epassporte account, I will be able to withdrawl my money via epassporte, even though it was deposited via neteller?

Viscant 02-11-2007 08:31 PM

Anything happening on 2/15?

I remember reading here awhile ago that ePass was rumored to be pulling out of the gaming market on 2/15. Someone received an email from Titan Poker saying that was the day they were getting out. I also remember someone saying they got something from Stars and Stars said that was news to them.

So has anything definitive been decided on that? Any new information? As in, should I start using ePass to withdraw stuff now so it doesn't get stuck in limbo like Neteller funds did?

Fat Nicky 02-11-2007 09:37 PM

Re: Anything happening on 2/15?

[ QUOTE ]
I remember reading here awhile ago that ePass was rumored to be pulling out of the gaming market on 2/15. Someone received an email from Titan Poker saying that was the day they were getting out. I also remember someone saying they got something from Stars and Stars said that was news to them.

So has anything definitive been decided on that? Any new information? As in, should I start using ePass to withdraw stuff now so it doesn't get stuck in limbo like Neteller funds did?

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes so sense since titan doesn't even accept US players.

donkman 02-11-2007 10:01 PM

To be fair, how about a "The official MyWebAtm thread" ?

Also, because posts about the nuances of MyWebAtm within the ePpassPorte thread, or vice versa, would obfuscate that thread, what about an

"Official MyWebAtm VS ePassPorte thread" ?

Is MyWebAtm only available for Full Tilt ?

Thanks

Dazarath 02-11-2007 11:05 PM

I would like to point out that people need to stop bashing ePassporte (and MyWebATM). Sure, their fees suck, and I will never use them, but they are the ones that are funding the fish which are still feeding our games. I'd much rather have a fast deposit option, that I'll never use, and a slow withdrawal, than vice versa.

murph0110 02-11-2007 11:08 PM

e passporte is a scam...

ive posted before they took 20.00 in fees from a 50.00 credit card deposit..

i have sent 6 e-mails with no return e-mails... their phone always rings busy... i have cancelled my credit card, as i realize my error, and would ever trust this company ever again...

if u wish, i will post the charges and all the non returned e-mails.. i really urge you to be very careful with this company....

murph0110 02-11-2007 11:10 PM

notice their fradulent recharge for the same thing!!!

Card Date Description Original Currency Amount in USD Available Balance Status
Virtual 27 Jan 2007 VCard Renewal Fee $-5.00 $-5.00 $30.00 Matched
Virtual 27 Jan 2007 VCard Annual Fee $-5.00 $-5.00 $35.00 Matched
Virtual 27 Jan 2007 VCard Annual Fee $-5.00 $-5.00 $40.00 Matched
Virtual 27 Jan 2007 Card Reload Fee $-5.00 $-5.00 $45.00 Matched
Virtual 27 Jan 2007 Virtual Card Reload $50.00 $50.00 $50.00 Cleared

not one return e-mail????? what a scam this site is, i promise you more trouble down the road...

Check All
Delete Subject To Sent
General Question: No Subject General Question Feb 9, 2007 9:53 PM PST
Re: Account Reload Internal Notification Jan 31, 2007 7:33 PM PST
Re: Account Reload Internal Notification Jan 29, 2007 2:15 PM PST
Re: Account Reload Internal Notification Jan 28, 2007 4:51 PM PST
Re: Account Reload Internal Notification Jan 27, 2007 6:06 PM PST
Re: Account Reload Internal Notification Jan 27, 2007 6:05 PM PST

gdsdiscgolfer 02-12-2007 01:25 AM

With ePassporte, can you deposit on sites that support Visa but not ePassporte? After all, it is a virtual visa...

valtaherra 02-12-2007 01:54 AM

SUCCESS STORY

My epassporte signup last week was flawless, I chose for the two small deposits to be made into my checking account, and those deposits were made the next day. I verified the account and have $300 being loaded within 7 business days (so by Friday)

LD123 02-12-2007 03:19 AM

What will happen if I cashout from a poker site before my epassporte account receives the initial load?

I verified my bank, then deposited $25, but now I have to wait seven buisness days for it to show up, so I was wondering if I can cashout from one site and deposit into another site now without waiting.

Fat Nicky 02-12-2007 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What will happen if I cashout from a poker site before my epassporte account receives the initial load?

I verified my bank, then deposited $25, but now I have to wait seven buisness days for it to show up, so I was wondering if I can cashout from one site and deposit into another site now without waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

this won't work because a site requires you to deposit using epass before you can withdraw to epass...

delta k 02-12-2007 03:32 AM

epassport sucks. i'm in the process of getting my money out of there and then using it strictly for the absolute reload bonuses. cashing out via check from absolute. epassport has no service.

lucky_mf 02-12-2007 11:39 AM

I don't mind the Epass fees so much as the hefty ones apply to loads and I don't plan on using it to load. The $300 or $600 (select account daily ATM limit) is a real problem though.

I've been thinking about a couple potential solutions depending on how long Epass remains a viable cashout option.
1) I understand that you can get your limits raised above select level if you if carry a high balance in the account. They told me that if you have a $5k balence you can get your daily ATM limit raised to $1k.
2) Upgrade to a business account for a one time fee of $100 - business accounts have no limits on withdrawls. This would be a good long term solution if Epass remains a withdrawl option.

Lucky

GimmeThat 02-12-2007 12:08 PM

I read that someone said they cancelled their credit/debit card on ePass, how did you do this? Because I tried this option first before the bank account option and my card was declined. My bank account is now set up but I have not loaded any funds at all. I was trying to see how I can just get rid of ePass entirely, anyone know?

coachkf 02-12-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With ePassporte, can you deposit on sites that support Visa but not ePassporte? After all, it is a virtual visa...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. If it accepts Visa, you can use your virtual visa card (or real visa card if you have one mailed to you for $35).

coachkf 02-12-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I know the withdrawal limit is 300USD per withdrawal. (For new accounts I guess)

What about my first deposit? I received my confirmation micro deposits, and would like to load the account later this week. Is there a limit on that? I wanted to load 600, will I be able to?

Also can I just load it with my debit card, and not have to wait 7 days?
thnx,

Kev

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited with my Visa Debit card and it was instantly available for deposit to a poker room.

Epass is certainly an easy method for getting money to the poker room. It took me about 15 minutes total to create the Epass account, load $25 with my debit card and then deposit it to Absolute Poker.

Perk76 02-12-2007 12:56 PM

I started an Epass account late last week. Still have not received the micro deposit yet. Couple questions:

1. I need to do a minimum deposit to Epass of 50.00, and deposit to Fulltilt the $45.00 after they take their fee. Correct?

2. After that I can withdrawl any money from Tilt to Epass?

3. When do I select an option to order the $35.00 visa card?

4. How come I cant find any fees on their sites for withdrawls to my bank account? or using the ATM card? or cost of moving money between poker sites?

If someone could recap this, I would appreciate it. Their site is confusing, and the FAQ's dont provide fees etc. Thank you.

2easy 02-12-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. If it accepts Visa, you can use your virtual visa card (or real visa card if you have one mailed to you for $35).

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that this is incorrect.

neither will work, at least at gambling sites, if they are not set up for epassporte. and i am pretty sure these are the "sites" he is asking about.

and i am 100% sure that the physical/real visa card that is mailed to you will not work online anywhere. it is swipe transactions only.

lucky_mf 02-12-2007 01:30 PM

1. I need to do a minimum deposit to Epass of 50.00, and deposit to Fulltilt the $45.00 after they take their fee. Correct?

Yup - FT might have a min $50 deposit though, in which case you want to make sure your load (net of fees) is $50

2. After that I can withdrawl any money from Tilt to Epass?

After you depsit once you can withdrawl.

3. When do I select an option to order the $35.00 visa card?

Anytime you want. The $35 will come out of your balance so you don't want to do it if you only have $50 in your account (else you won't be able to deposit $50).

4. How come I cant find any fees on their sites for withdrawls to my bank account? or using the ATM card? or cost of moving money between poker sites?

They are listed on the site under fees. Wds to US bank accounts cost you $2 as to ATM transactions. This is less than the Neteller ATM fee as Neteller chared $2 to move money to their debit card and then another $1.50 per ATM transaction. There is no cost (for you) for moving money between poker sites. What I like about the Epassporte, relative to Neteller, is that any money that is in your account is immediately accessable via the card: There is no need to transfer between the account and the card like with Neteller.

Lucky

Vince. 02-12-2007 01:51 PM

Once I make a deposit onto FTP using EPass I understand I can then withdraw money I have in FTP to my EPass account, and then to my bank account. Is there any limit on the amount that I can withdraw to my bank account ($$ in FTP to EPass to Bank Account)?

Perk76 02-12-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are listed on the site under fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info Lucky.

Can I not see the FEES section yet? I am still waiting for the Micro deposits, so account is not completely started. I looked for fees, and I cant see them.

Also, the $35.00 card fee, is it Annual? Should we expect to have to pay $35.00 next year or when it expires?

Thanks.

Fat Nicky 02-12-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They are listed on the site under fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info Lucky.

Can I not see the FEES section yet? I am still waiting for the Micro deposits, so account is not completely started. I looked for fees, and I cant see them.

Also, the $35.00 card fee, is it Annual? Should we expect to have to pay $35.00 next year or when it expires?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

you won't be able to see the fees section until you deposit onto epassporte.

the visa card is a $35 per year fee

cowboy.up 02-12-2007 03:18 PM

ePassporte Fee Page

Here's the site detailing the ePassporte fees, just click on Personal Account and it can be found on the left side of the page, or just click my linky.

Perk76 02-12-2007 03:31 PM

Thanks all for the help.

So it can take 1 - 2 weeks for the micro deposits?

Vince. 02-12-2007 03:49 PM

I signed up a week or two ago and the micro deposits only took 2 or 3 days to show up in my bank account.

MycroftX 02-12-2007 04:22 PM

Is it possible to change your Email associated with Epassporte after you have signed up?

I would like to change my Emaill address at Epassporte. I have signed up and verified my accounts micro deposits, but I have not actually depsoited any funds yet. So under the accounts tab, it says I need to make some deposit to "complete the sign up process."

My question is, is it possible to change my Email addy then? Becuase as of now, I don't see where I can change it.