Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   special sklansky question: when was the world proven to not be round?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318808)

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:20 AM

special sklansky question: when was the world proven to not be round??

maybe 2p2er "daladiesman" can answer

[ QUOTE ]

not cool. and i beleive that communism, the world being round, and killing the jews being a good thing were all topics discussed and agreed on for some time before they were proven wrong. but you are right IM the idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

these 3 topics were all discussed before, and all proven wrong:

-communism
-the world being round
-killing jews = good thing

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:20 AM

Re: special sklansky question: when was the world proven to not be rou

dont believe daladiesman ??? this guy has credentials

[ QUOTE ]

I happen to have a high IQ. my strongest attribute is pattern recognition and anything relating to math. I am also very weird im told. So it doesnt surprise me that people disagree with me alot becuase my brain is on another plain of existence (not a better or worse one that any of you). I dont say this to brag or talk myself up. i say this to all of you who accually have the nerve to insult my intelligence. I am not dumb and im sure there are many others on the furom more intelligent than me. I am not gods gift, in fact i struggle to write well, and really strugle to communicate my thoughts to others in the form of writing or speech in an articulate way. So furom just please bear with me and hear me out if you dont agree with my posts, im here to help and to learn how other winning players do things. I really beleive that we do have alot to learn from each other. And i respect all of you, please show me the same courtesy, and dont assume you know everything cause you can beat a certain level game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Triumph36 01-30-2007 03:21 AM

btw, just a note, you can't spell 'daladiesman' without 'daliman'

hmmmmm

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets say that- im on the button and there are two limpers and I have aq offsuit. The game is nine handed and both the limpers are between 80-120 bbs deep. According the the 2p2 school of though I should raise to how much? 6 bbs right? Yes that’s what everyone would say. I think that is wrong. Why you ask?

I prefer to raise to 3x maybe 4. now you know what your goin to say “they have got great set odds” my answer “no they don’t”.

[/ QUOTE ]

grando 01-30-2007 03:24 AM

usually these threads rock, but this one sucks

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do wat i want

shermanash 01-30-2007 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of sucky threads...
FINISH THE FREAKING TRIP REPORT

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:25 AM

why 2p2 kinda sucks

Spechel EDD 01-30-2007 03:26 AM

lol

mlagoo 01-30-2007 03:31 AM

i dunno i thought this thread was pretty funny

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and i beleive... but you are right IM the idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I happen to have a very high IQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my brain is on another plain of existence

[/ QUOTE ]

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:37 AM

thx for bolding the spelling mistakes,evenkeal

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thx for bolding the spelling mistakes, evenkeal

[/ QUOTE ]

<----- 1337

AE6 01-30-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now you know what your goin to say “they have got great set odds” my answer “no they don’t”.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh my god, it is all so simple when he explains it. daladiesman, do you coach?

were you perhaps captain of a debate team in highschool and/or college? are you a practicing attorney? please respond posthaste.

your biggest fan,
AE6

ps NO THEY DON'T

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:49 AM

NO THEY DONT

.Alex. 01-30-2007 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I happen to have a high IQ. <font color="red">M</font>y strongest <font color="red">attributes are</font> pattern recognition and anything relating to math. I am also very weird <font color="red">I'</font>m told. So it doesn<font color="red">'</font>t surprise me that people disagree with me <font color="red">a lot</font> becuase my brain is on another <font color="red">plane</font> of existence (not a better or worse one tha<font color="red">n</font> any of you). I don<font color="red">'</font>t say this to brag or talk myself up. <font color="red">I</font> say this to all of you who ac<font color="red">t</font>ually have the nerve to insult my intelligence. I am not dumb<font color="red">,</font> and <font color="red">I'm</font> sure there are many others on the <font color="red">forum</font> more intelligent than <font color="red">I</font>. I am not god<font color="red">'</font>s gift<font color="red">;</font> in fact <font color="red">I</font> struggle to write well and really strug<font color="red">g</font>le to communicate my thoughts to others in the form of writing or <font color="red">speak</font> in an articulate way. So <font color="red">forum</font> just please bear with me and hear me out if you don<font color="red">'</font>t agree with my posts<font color="red">.</font> <font color="red">I'm</font> here to help and to learn how other winning players do things. I really bel<font color="red">ie</font>ve that we do have <font color="red">a lot</font> to learn from each other<font color="red">, a</font>nd <font color="red">I</font> respect all of you<font color="red">. P</font>lease show me the same courtesy, and don<font color="red">'</font>t assume you know everything <font color="red">be</font>cause you can beat a certain level game.

Gary Stevenson 01-30-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dunno i thought this thread was pretty funny

[/ QUOTE ]

cassette 01-30-2007 05:15 AM

lmao at how fr nits tip toe around calling the guy an idiot.

DCopper04 01-30-2007 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
becuase my brain is on another <font color="red">plane</font> of existence (not a better or worse one tha<font color="red">n</font> any of you<font color="blue">rs</font> ).

[/ QUOTE ]

.Alex. 01-30-2007 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
bec<font color="red">au</font>se my brain is on another <font color="red">plane</font> of existence (not a better or worse one tha<font color="red">n</font> any of you<font color="blue">rs</font> ).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol at fixing that and skipping the obvious one I missed in the same quote

nath 01-30-2007 06:43 AM

Loc: raping donks at 100 fr boyee

Victor 01-30-2007 07:30 AM

"in fact i struggle to write well"

ya dont say...

D.L.M. 01-30-2007 01:30 PM

yeah what a toolbox LOL. god that guy is gay. he cant waste his time running spell and grammer check on word and then paste into the reply box what a moron. so what if he had a class to get to in 4 mins before he posted it. Im being internet flamed ooooo no i may begin to cry. a bunch of nerds who spend all day on a computer dont like me poooo hoooo.
have fun boys.

and please correct my structual and spelling errors in this post for me if you will. I just know that youll make great administrative assistants someday(theres a correspondance course offered on t.v. for those of you who are interested).

yvesaint 01-30-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah what a toolbox LOL. god that guy is gay. he cant waste his time running spell and grammer check on word and then paste into the reply box what a moron. so what if he had a class to get to in 4 mins before he posted it. Im being internet flamed ooooo no i may begin to cry. a bunch of nerds who spend all day on a computer dont like me poooo hoooo.
have fun boys.

and please correct my structual and spelling errors in this post for me if you will. I just know that youll make great administrative assistants someday(theres a correspondance course offered on t.v. for those of you who are interested).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Gildwulf 01-30-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have fun boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

EVENKEAL DO YOUR WORSSSST

danzasmack 01-30-2007 01:46 PM

self proclaimed weirdos that think they're smart are some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth, and that is a fact.

Ron Poor 01-30-2007 01:48 PM

PUNEXPLOITABLE

yvesaint 01-30-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have fun boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

can u please inform us when each of these 3 theories was proven wrong:

-communism
-the world is round
-killing jews is a good thing

AceCR9 01-30-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, just a note, you can't spell 'daladiesman' without 'daliman'

hmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I noticed this first thing when I saw his SN.

jsnipes28 01-30-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have fun boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

fantastic

Ribsauce 01-30-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of sucky threads...
FINISH THE FREAKING TRIP REPORT

[/ QUOTE ]