Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What to do with a "Pending" EFT from Neteller? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316908)

Vince. 01-28-2007 12:25 AM

What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?

Please forgive me if this has been discussed to death but I didn't find the answer to this question. I requested an EFT on Jan 17 which still says "pending" as the status. Now I understand Neteller currently says they have no way of getting money to US customers. Should I call them and tell them to cancel the EFT or just leave it alone as "pending"? What are most others doing in this situation? I don't really have anyone I'd be able to trust to transfer the money to so I'm not sure if I should bother calling them to cancel the EFT or just leave it as it is. Thanks in advance.

Fat Nicky 01-28-2007 12:26 AM

Re: What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?

Call them, ask them to cansel the EFT, then find a nice canadian on the forum and arrange a transfer with them. Many of them have been helped us US players today.

ewile 01-28-2007 12:28 AM

1) See the peer to peer transfer thread below
2)If you choose to cancel the EFT call NT and they will do it for you. I just did it today and it was fairly quick and easy.

Vince. 01-28-2007 12:32 AM

Even if I don't have anyone to transfer the money to, is it still the best idea to cancel the EFT or does it matter either way?

MikeyPatriot 01-28-2007 12:32 AM

Some of us apparently have to wait until Monday to see the funds back in our accounts.

iceman5 01-28-2007 12:34 AM

They just told me it couldnt be cancelled because it was already sent to "processing"

Fat Nicky 01-28-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some of us apparently have to wait until Monday to see the funds back in our accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure why this is the case, it was done for me within 2 minutes. I'd call back again if I were you

iceman5 01-28-2007 12:36 AM

What phone number are they answering.

Homer 01-28-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they never answer the vip number for me, just call the regular number.

Fat Nicky 01-28-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, you're chances are slim you will get through on the VIP line, but you talk to more competent CSRs...keep trying, you will eventually get through

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, you're chances are slim you will get through on the VIP line, but you talk to more competent CSRs...keep trying, you will eventually get through

[/ QUOTE ]

is vip # listed on their site?

What is the number. I was told I would have to wait until monday maybe longer.

Fat Nicky 01-28-2007 12:45 AM

The VIP # is 1-877-288-4545

good luck

iceman5 01-28-2007 12:50 AM

The VIP number gives out a recording saying that cant take the call and then it hangs up

MikeyPatriot 01-28-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The VIP # is 1-877-288-4545

good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone call the VIP number or only certain accounts?

Scot Peterson 01-28-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I think I would like to take the people that work at NETELLER and a little fishing trip [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat Nicky 01-28-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The VIP number gives out a recording saying that cant take the call and then it hangs up

[/ QUOTE ]

i got that various times today as well, got through after trying every 30 mins for like 2 hrs

Manimal 42 01-28-2007 12:58 AM

Re: What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?-Sucess!

I never got through on the phone so I tried e-mailing them. the response took two days but they said "Please know, currently NETELLER is experiencing unprecedented volumes through our withdrawals department. Due to this volume, there may be delays of 4-6 weeks for EFT withdrawals and 6-8 weeks for check withdrawals. NETELLER Cards continue to provide the quickest withdrawal option."

I e-mailed back and told them to cancel the EFT. They did the next day and I just pulled $880 out of an ATM. Cost me $8 in fees and I have $10.60 still on account with Neteller but, I've taken worse beats.

Good luck to all of us. I felt like burning my ATM card and then realized I shouldn't be angry with Neteller but with some corrupt cretins who make laws in this great land of ours. Love the country, the people running right now, not so much. ;~)

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 02:38 AM

Got through using VIP # and still no dice. She could not cancel it instantly.

Guess I will try again later tonight or tommorow.

TomG 01-28-2007 02:40 AM

I just spoke with a Neteller VIP service rep. He cancelled the pending EFT while on the phone with me. I refreshed my account info page and the funds are now available to me.

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 03:02 AM

I called again and finally recieved an answer as to why some people have been able to cancel pending EFT's immediately while others (like myself) were not able to.

The CS Rep. told me it had to do with the date of the original transaction. Mine was first set on Jan 15th .. thus can not be reversed instantly. People with EFT's in the past few days should be able to do this.

Can anyone who has been able to reverse their EFT confirm this?

TomG 01-28-2007 03:06 AM

My EFT was originally requested on Jan 17. They cancelled it immediately upon my request.

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My EFT was originally requested on Jan 17. They cancelled it immediately upon my request.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that was tonight?

I have spoke with three different reps using the VIP and regular number but still have not been able to get it reversed immediately.

JBB 01-28-2007 03:17 AM

I'm in the same boat as Vince. My EFT has been pending for over a week. I'm not sure if I should call and ask them to cancel, or if I shuold wait it out a bit and see if maybe I got in under the wire, if they're able to process those already pending...

TomG 01-28-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that was tonight?

I have spoke with three different reps using the VIP and regular number but still have not been able to get it reversed immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, about an hour ago actually. I called their regular # and was then transferred to VIP where they cancelled the EFT immediately upon my request.

Gobgogbog 01-28-2007 03:22 AM

I was just able to cancel mine from 1/19.

sg23 01-28-2007 03:27 AM

I was able to cancel an EFT from 1/16 while on the phone with a VIP rep. I called the main number and once the first rep looked up my account she said she would transfer me to VIP. I have no idea if the VIP status or the EFT start time or flying toasters had anything to do with being able to get it canceled in five minutes.

hhughes 01-28-2007 03:32 AM

I will add my experience as well...

Called NT about Noon today. Got a CS who said that she could cancel the EFT, and to wait 10-15 minutes before checking.

I waited until I went to work at 3...no dice. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Called back after work. Got this guy who said that EFT's couldnt be cancelled anymore, and I would have to wait 6 weeks or longer!!!

Waited about 10 minutes, called NT again, got this nice lady who sent me to a VIP rep(since Im a NT VIP) She said no problem, and check it when I got home.

Look when I arrive home, and money is back into the account.

3 different CS reps, 3 different results... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Plus Im going to make a peer to peer with another 2+2er in the morning.

My advice is to keep calling, and you'll eventually get a person to help you out, and if your a VIP member, ask for a VIP rep.

FWIW

JBB 01-28-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will add my experience as well...

Called NT about Noon today. Got a CS who said that she could cancel the EFT, and to wait 10-15 minutes before checking.

I waited until I went to work at 3...no dice. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Called back after work. Got this guy who said that EFT's couldnt be cancelled anymore, and I would have to wait 6 weeks or longer!!!

Waited about 10 minutes, called NT again, got this nice lady who sent me to a VIP rep(since Im a NT VIP) She said no problem, and check it when I got home.

Look when I arrive home, and money is back into the account.

3 different CS reps, 3 different results... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Plus Im going to make a peer to peer with another 2+2er in the morning.

My advice is to keep calling, and you'll eventually get a person to help you out, and if your a VIP member, ask for a VIP rep.

FWIW

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that is possible to get a pending EFT cancelled and funds returned to one's NT acct. However, I'm not sure if this is something I want to do, if there is a chance my pending transaction could be processed in a reasonable amount of time...

in48092 01-28-2007 03:55 AM

i requested an eft withdrawl on 1/15. first it was accepted, but now it is pending. i call and get put on hold, and then give up. this sucks...

dibbs 01-28-2007 04:24 AM

For those of you who don't know anyone to transfer to on Neteller, what are you doing? Cancelling the EFT and just having them send a check as it will probably result in getting the money faster?

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 04:36 AM

Okay now I tried again.
Still no dice.

My thoughts are first you must have VIP status, then you just have to get the right Cust Ser. Rep.
The guy on the phone this time stated that he was not a VIP Rep and could not do the reverse.

pokerpunchout 01-28-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who don't know anyone to transfer to on Neteller, what are you doing? Cancelling the EFT and just having them send a check as it will probably result in getting the money faster?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope I was told yesterday that there was no ETA on Checks as well. Also they do not currently have a way to send a check that would be able to be cashed by a bank in the US. It would be flaged as from Neteller and be voided.

That is why I transfered the bulk of my remaining money on NT to a friend in UK today.

I am now just trying to get the pending part of it so I can transfer it as well.

Homer 01-28-2007 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay now I tried again.
Still no dice.

My thoughts are first you must have VIP status, then you just have to get the right Cust Ser. Rep.
The guy on the phone this time stated that he was not a VIP Rep and could not do the reverse.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bizarre. They always transfer me to a VIP rep after I give my acct number. If you call again, ask them to transfer you.

benberger 01-28-2007 06:35 AM

on the phone for 5 minutes and the CS rep told me he is in the process of canceling it.
I was nice to him from the begining, saying hi how was your day, thinking if maybe i didnt treat him like crap, like everyone else probably was i would get mine canceled.

otctrader 01-28-2007 10:44 AM

Still being told if an EFT from 1/16 or thereabouts went accepted->pending that they have to jump through hoops to cancel it and it would take 1-2 business days

Anybody get one canceled with success that originally went to accepted?

malo 01-28-2007 11:45 AM

I had two pending EFTS--a small one requested 1/15, a larger one on 1/17.

Sent an email yesterday morning requesting they be cancelled, after I couldn't get through on the phone. Had heard it would be done anyway, but wanted to be sure.

The larger of the two, initiated the 17th, has been cancelled. The one on the 15th has been "passed to the appropriate department for cancellation" according to an email I received last night.

So.....waiting.....

sdfsdf 01-28-2007 01:12 PM

so is there no chance that they are going to honor the EFTs?

kack1969 01-28-2007 10:30 PM

I dont know what to do either i have a EFT still pending from the 16 of january what should we do wait it out I have no one in canada i could transfer the money to I dont know what to do i am heartbroken about all of this

BigBiceps 01-28-2007 10:47 PM

Cancel it and request a check.

That is what I did, I am not happy about it either.

TraiViet 01-28-2007 10:58 PM

i just called the vip number about 1 hour ago . took me three tries to get it. the girl were really nice. she cancelled all my Jan 17th withdrawals. she said she couldn't cancel the 2 i had on the 16th and she sent an email to the it to have them personally cancel it.