Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I bet you wish you could play on party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316147)

wtfsvi 01-26-2007 10:48 PM

I bet you wish you could play on party

We have feeeshes here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll leave it up to you to decide who the fish is in this hand

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($400)
Hero ($946.91)
Button ($600)
SB ($797.54)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $21</font>, Button calls $21, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>,

Flop: ($51) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $36</font>, Button calls $36.</font>

Turn: ($123) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $120</font>, Hero calls $120.

River: ($363) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $423 (all-in)</font>, Hero calls $423.

Final Pot: $1209

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Td Qh (one pair, tens).
Button has 4d 5s (high card, king).
Outcome: Hero wins $1209. </font>

vhawk01 01-26-2007 10:50 PM

Re: I bet you wish you could play on party

Excellent reraise preflop.

1968 01-26-2007 10:50 PM

calling station? godly read that he doesn't have a king?

RyanCMU 01-26-2007 10:50 PM

Ummm... yea. Wish I could play on party

Zaid_Ahmed 01-26-2007 10:54 PM

OP has now become the shark. Nice read btw. 45 os was the only hand you could beat. But you probably knew that when you check-called off a buy in on the river.

wtfsvi 01-26-2007 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent reraise preflop.

[/ QUOTE ] Weird converter messup. Fixed.

wtfsvi 01-26-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP has now become the shark. Nice read btw. 45 os was the only hand you could beat. But you probably knew that when you check-called off a buy in on the river.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes. Unlike 89o, 45o makes perfect sense here. That was why I called. Thank you for your kind words.

DeMaci 01-26-2007 11:21 PM

You seem bad.

React1oN 01-26-2007 11:30 PM

Q10off UTG 4 handed raising 3.5xBB preflop is so xpert

Neil S 01-26-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are feeeshes here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed.

ASmith84 01-26-2007 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you wish you could play against me on party

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

AE6 01-26-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol?

JCCARL 01-26-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We have feeeshes here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll leave it up to you to decide who the fish is in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

I choose both players

grando 01-26-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best part of the hand

catalyst 01-26-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you leveling here or what

BarryLyndon 01-26-2007 11:54 PM

Button played this hand better than you did.

robinsons 01-27-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Q10off UTG 4 handed raising 3.5xBB preflop is so standard

[/ QUOTE ]

?
if that was an attempt at a level it's pretty poor.

PartyScout 01-27-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLzs this is party you have to make exception

yvesaint 01-27-2007 01:30 AM

anyone criticizing ops play is adonkey

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u are a donkey and i will play u HU any day at NL

[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

yvesaint 01-27-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yvesaint 01-27-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Button played this hand better than you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

kmar1085 01-27-2007 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious, only winning players call off all their chips with QT here.....talk about +EV

kemystery 01-27-2007 02:31 AM

this is why Party was so great, the guys who think they're good - are well ... you know (enter adjective)

for the record I have made this exact same play on Partys 6 max NLs a few times -the more they bet-the less they have- used to be my motto so I guess Im just a donk

Zaid_Ahmed 01-27-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's the criticism? I only see praise

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...we have all seen yout pictures Yves, your a [censored] patheticly ugly asian kid with an internet badass complex. You need hookers because you could never get laid in real life,and you need the internet because you cant find anyone you can pay to hang out with you in real life. You are [censored] pathetic. You remind me of every other retarded asian idiot at my college that has 0 social skills and a has never been laid. [censored] a 10k fight yo, I will fight you your handycapped ass for any amount of money. I honestly hope I see you at vegas in real life one day, I will embarasse your small asian dicked ass, and I guarnatee you wont try and act cool in real life as your [censored] sad...Drunken rant over, I hate pathetic e-badasses like Yves, keep posting on the innternet, its the only place people wont laugh at you...

I go to OSU, Baluga knows one of my friends if you dont believe im real...please I beg one of you [censored], especially yves, to come bye...rant over...

DG

CaseS87 01-27-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...we have all seen yout pictures Yves, your a [censored] patheticly ugly asian kid with an internet badass complex. You need hookers because you could never get laid in real life,and you need the internet because you cant find anyone you can pay to hang out with you in real life. You are [censored] pathetic. You remind me of every other retarded asian idiot at my college that has 0 social skills and a has never been laid. [censored] a 10k fight yo, I will fight you your handycapped ass for any amount of money. I honestly hope I see you at vegas in real life one day, I will embarasse your small asian dicked ass, and I guarnatee you wont try and act cool in real life as your [censored] sad...Drunken rant over, I hate pathetic e-badasses like Yves, keep posting on the innternet, its the only place people wont laugh at you...

I go to OSU, Baluga knows one of my friends if you dont believe im real...please I beg one of you [censored], especially yves, to come bye...rant over...

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us how you really feel.

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im drunk and I hate small dicked asian [censored] who think there badass because they post on the internet...Thats how I really feel :-)...We have all seen his pics, can he please please stop acting like he has anything but asian downsyndrome...PLEASE??

DG

futuredoc85 01-27-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im drunk and I hate small dicked asian [censored] who think there badass because they post on the internet...Thats how I really feel :-)...We have all seen his pics, can he please please stop acting like he has anything but asian downsyndrome...PLEASE??

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont particularly care for yves but you're an idiot

Chomp 01-27-2007 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

Move up to where they respect you're racist.

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont particularly care for yves but you're an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

10k fight at Oregon State yo??

I am seriously down

DG

Djeorge 01-27-2007 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow this is the only variation of "move up to where..." I have lol'ed at.
VNH

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not racists to say asians are 1) small dicked 2) retarded and pathetic socially....its just the [censored] truth. Its like saying blacks are good at basketball...

DG

Zaid_Ahmed 01-27-2007 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually find him quite attractive.

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You seem bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DG

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually find him quite attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...your either 1) BLIND 2) RETARDED 3) HAVE A FETISH FOR SOFT BODIED PATHICALLY SAD ASIANS WHO SPEND HALF THERE LIFE ONLINE BECAUSE THEY LACK REAL FRIENDS AND WOMEN AND THUS MUST MAKE UP FOR IT BY TRYING TO BE "COOL" ONLINE......what one is it??

DG

Zaid_Ahmed 01-27-2007 09:12 AM

Can I choose all three?

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I choose all three?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...

DG

CaseS87 01-27-2007 09:15 AM

It is not racist to say asians are retarded and pathetic socially?

I am extremely un-PC and I find this extremely racist and also just simply not true...

I suppose you'll challenge me to a fight now.

Petey_TKE 01-27-2007 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is not racist to say asians are retarded and pathetic socially?

I am extremely un-PC and I find this extremely racist and also just simply not true...

I suppose you'll challenge me to a fight now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some asians arent...I am 97.2% sure Yves is just like I described. Just read his posts, its sad how bad this idiot wants attention...

DG