Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Eurobet (ongame) Runtime Error (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313101)

Abramovic 01-23-2007 02:33 PM

Eurobet (ongame) Runtime Error

When I am playing on Eurobet, at random times an error window will pop up, saying Runtime Error, to the effect that Eurobetpoker.exe has broken.

Clicking OK results in the software being shut down. If I ignore the window, my hands are not recorded (they dont come into poker tracker), and a new version of the same window will pop up soon.

I emailed Eurobet support, but they have the intelligence of the players I play with.

Anyone offer any help?

Edit: I searched and saw a post with this problem with Crypto software

The error was the same:

Visual C++ runtime library error

countjam 01-23-2007 03:47 PM

Re: Eurobet (ongame) Runtime Error

i have the same problem, sometimes when i get back on eurobet i am out of my tourneys.

eurobet says that it is my computer there is wrong.. OMG

the stats in the lobby cant even tell me what place i finnished. DOH

I emailed Eurobet aswell and their support, is just so ignorant and stupid.

they dont want to pay for my tourneys (the money i lost)

i think i give up on them.

ninenine_zoe 01-24-2007 02:02 PM

i have this on several ongame skins since december. but im sorry i have no solution other than dont play there (thats at least what i do [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])

Abramovic 01-24-2007 02:42 PM

Ongame is the biggest load of [censored] ever.

PeeWee 02-18-2007 07:50 AM

Same problem with betson, ongame got the worst client after pacific [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Evigt_Drabbad 02-19-2007 11:31 PM

i get black tables on betsson (ongame) so i have to drag something over the table so that i can actually see what cards im holding (just for like ½ sec, then its get black again) really irritating, dunno whats wrong.. ive tried reinstall, different gfx-drivers but still doesnt work, its my desktop comp with 2 monitors, i dont get this problem on my laptop

goragora 02-20-2007 05:45 AM

I have the same problem, and the biggest of all is when you want to run your client again it says: "there can be only one client open at once" so you cant get it running again LOL

I suggest that everyone with that problem mails his skin with this link, i hope that when they will see how many people suffer from their softwear they will fix it.

Jukep 02-21-2007 06:14 AM

Runtime error problem has been present for several months in all Ongame clients, as far as I know. Support is totally clueless when approached about this, instructing you to clear your cookies and other useless drivel.

PeeWee 02-21-2007 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
instructing you to clear your cookies and other useless drivel.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol what kind of morons do they employ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

goragora 03-01-2007 04:14 PM

Is there something new on this matter? It is now happening to me that it close the cient with all the tables opened.

goragora 03-01-2007 06:46 PM

replay from the site if someone find it usefull [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dear xxx

Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that our Technical department has confirmed us that we did not experience any technical difficulties.

To eliminate the problem please try the following:

Clear you cookies and cache (Choose "Internet Options" from IE's Tools menu. Under the "Temporary Internet files" heading, click the "Delete Files" button, then check the box alongside "Delete all offline content" and click "OK". Under the "History" heading, click the "Clear History" button, and click "Yes" when prompted. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the "Internet Options" window, and then close and re-start your browser.)

Also please try to update to the latest version of the Flash player by going to www.adobe.com

and your Java version by going to www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

If you still experiencing the same problem please contact us.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself, or the Coral Eurobet Customer Service team.

Kind regards,

goragora 03-01-2007 07:21 PM

thats too funny not to post it here...

my replay
hello

this error acours in your client not in the java (web) version!

and there they go again:

Thank you for your message.

I would like to inform you that some games in the webasite require java to open, therefore please make sure you update your computer accordingly.

Kind regards,
Pelagia
Eurobet Customer Services

xerxesthegod 03-02-2007 10:41 AM

Same problem here. The best way is not to play tourneys over there. In cash games that is not that much of a problem unless you play NL. Btw if you can't run the client again it's because it still runs on your pc so you need to open your task manager and close it before runnung it again.

Jukep 03-03-2007 08:47 PM

It's just amazing how incompetent Ongame are. They've let this stupid runtime error bug harass their players for months now.

I get the error once or twice during a session of 1k hands or so. I usually wait until I'm not in a hand at any of my tables, then click OK on one of the error messages, resulting in the client shutting down. Then quickly go to Task manager and remove the poker client process that's usually still hanging there. Finally restart the client, and if I'm lucky it gives me back a couple of the tables I was in.

goragora 03-21-2007 08:15 PM

the error was fixed in the letest upgrade!

thank you very much ongeme, that we can play withouth this error [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

4thstreetpete 03-25-2007 07:01 AM

God I hate playing on eurobet so much. I've sent them an email to request them to completely overhaul their software. It's just brutal, it's like it's written by high schoolers.

Here's the lists of bugs I've gotten everyday that I've played there.

1)my table completely vanishes into thin air, once during a hand that I was involved in.

2)chips from the previous game still displayed on the table
making playing decisions utterly confusing sometimes. I play NL 5max and multitabling. It takes me a second or two to evaluate what is happening on the table.

3)The client is sloooow and unresponsive. God it's awful

4)The runtime error, although to be fair I haven't gotten it in a while.

We need more people to send them emails complaining about their software. I don't nearly play as much in eurobet as I should (as I keep winning there). Trying to mulitable eurobet I want to stick a pencil in my brain.

goragora 03-29-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1)my table completely vanishes into thin air, once during a hand that I was involved in.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this happened to me 3 times allready today, but the first time in general, i couldnt belive it. looks like it is some new bug. I hope someone from on game is reading this post.

4thstreetpete 03-29-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this happened to me 3 times allready today, but the first time in general, i couldnt belive it. looks like it is some new bug. I hope someone from on game is reading this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not new, I've had my table vanish since the very beginning. Today I had my table vanish and had to go on the waiting list. I can't believe they don't do something about this bug, how much money does it cost them that people are getting booted off their tables and the game breaks? I went on another waiting list and in the end decided to just forget the whole thing and left to play on another site.

goragora 03-30-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in the end decided to just forget the whole thing and left to play on another site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this everytime, something like this happens. They are loosing so much in rake not fixing bugs like this, lol, it is realy unbelivable

goragora 03-30-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We need more people to send them emails complaining about their software.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is realy inportant!!

Poker players show some action!

PaulG 04-09-2007 09:58 PM

I've been playing at Eurobet for the last 6 weeks and never had a problem...until last night.

In a SitNGo, my table and the whole Eurobet client just went away! (I Had TT at the time).

Restarted the client and the client rejoined me to the game. Very depressing.

Abramovic 04-10-2007 09:16 AM

I got a new one - when I open tables sometimes it opens halfway up my screen, so I cant see half the table or move it atall. I think this is because one of my monitors is set at a lower resolution than the other, but it still shouldnt happen. Im also familiar with the tables closing for no reason.

How people (me included) still play with this software is truly incredible.

PaulG 04-10-2007 10:52 PM

Yes, I've noticed this one too.

It seems to try and remember where that table was last opened and tries to open it in the same place again. Although it breaks with multiple monitors.

_Sundance 04-11-2007 05:13 AM

I think the black screen problem is caused when you start or move ongame table to a display with negative coordinates (you can see this in the display properties/settings - hover your mouse over the displays).

If you set-up your displays so that the primary montior is on the left then I think all is ok - at least for me.

4thstreetpete 04-11-2007 08:18 PM

LOL! I just had a new one last night and this one is hilarious!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

On one my tables last night someone at the table mentioned, hey the software is missing the small blinds. We took a closer look and sure enough when it was your turn to post a small blind, eurobet just made you post the big blind instead and totally missed the small blind. LOL. The person who was suppose to post the big blind didn't have to post at all, WTF??

We took a closer look to make sure it wasn't just a bug not showing up on screen but sure enough the big blind wasn't deducted from the player's stack. Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This went for about a whole hour before the software magically fixed itself. LOL.

Also about the tables vanishing, I emailed them to let them know about the problem saying that others were having the same problem. Their CS response was pretty much what I suspected, saying their servers were fine and it was on my end. That I should delete my cookies and other nonsense. LOL. Pretty much what I expected from them, really wasn't expecting much.

moving shapes 04-12-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL! I just had a new one last night and this one is hilarious!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

On one my tables last night someone at the table mentioned, hey the software is missing the small blinds. We took a closer look and sure enough when it was your turn to post a small blind, eurobet just made you post the big blind instead and totally missed the small blind. LOL. The person who was suppose to post the big blind didn't have to post at all, WTF??

We took a closer look to make sure it wasn't just a bug not showing up on screen but sure enough the big blind wasn't deducted from the player's stack. Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This went for about a whole hour before the software magically fixed itself. LOL.

Also about the tables vanishing, I emailed them to let them know about the problem saying that others were having the same problem. Their CS response was pretty much what I suspected, saying their servers were fine and it was on my end. That I should delete my cookies and other nonsense. LOL. Pretty much what I expected from them, really wasn't expecting much.

[/ QUOTE ]

exact same thing happened to me at a table the other day on ongame.

for about 10 hands there was no small blind.

Jukep 04-12-2007 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had this happen many times. I think it's triggered when somebody leaves in just the right moment (about to be the big blind or something), but I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact reason.

At least they got the runtime error finally fixed. However, now it seems that the client has gotten extremely resource intensive. On my PC four tables makes it very sluggish, and adding a fifth pretty much freezes the action. According to my Pokertracker stats, it also looks like this has slowed the play a lot. I get only about 85 hands/hour in 5max limit as it used to be about 100/hr.

Ongame should really get their act together.

Abramovic 04-12-2007 12:02 PM

Yea, I also experienced sb error and extremely sluggish software. Sometimes I can handle 6 tables fairly comfortably, but often 4 tables is sluggish. Also, PAHUD doesnt work properly, PT misses some hands sometimes. I think it's time for me to switch sites.