Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Some things need to be said (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305604)

HIV 01-13-2007 05:00 PM

Some things need to be said

This is the final word, there will be no other final words, cause this is the final.

Ok first of all, Gildwulf - Nice win, you play extremely well against me, and I cannot figure you out. I do not plan to play you in anymore HU freezeouts, congratulations on your 32K winnings.

Nath - You have some serious, SERIOUS anger issues. You need to control yourself or you are going to get in trouble. That being said, I did try to angle shoot against you. This was what it was, an angle shot and nothing more. It is nothing against the rules in the site, but it is against the SPIRIT of the rules.

It is fully within your right to NOT trust me or have any more interactions with me, ever again. However, I will remind you that 1) I did look you in the eye and ask you for a loan and TS, but you never actually gave it to me, I ended up getting it from someone else, but had you loaned me money I would have paid you back as soon as possible 2) My word is good, I'll have you remember I crossbooked you in the tourney, which you won, and I paid off the bet within a week even though I was probably never going to see you face to face again.

That being said, I will say again nath you have some serious anger issues, and although I've never seen you flip out in real life, you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly, and not hesitate to you have prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am dead serious about this.

Now, as for tongni - he is a #1 player, and although he is BUSTO and has that porcupine fetish, I WILL forgive him, because he is my friend. I suggest that the rest of this community do the same. In the end, although he agreed to play on my account, it was going to have to be me that arranged the freezeout, logged in, and sat at the table with 10k. I am 100% to blame. Tongni is 0% to blame.

Shaundeeb - I have no idea how shaun even got involved in all this. He had absolutely NOTHING to do with this from start to finish. He just found it hilarious that his name was being brought up and decided to add fuel to the fire. He never had any peice of the action ever, the only split was tongni 30/ me 70, the whole time. Nobody else was ever involved either.

Finally, to the community -
I know my reputation hasn't really been tarnished, cause I never really had a reputation to begin with. However, I would just like to say that I have done nothing except provide this community with countless hours of free entertainment, just out of the goodness of my heart! Also, I provided a certain mod with 32K of free money, for reasons still unclear to me. So lets just put this whole thing behind us, and look forward to the inevitable busto post.

rokstedy 01-13-2007 05:00 PM

Re: Some things need to be said

words

and lame.

El Diablo 01-13-2007 05:02 PM

HIV,

"My word is good"

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

d0nkaments 01-13-2007 05:02 PM

LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE

lapoker17 01-13-2007 05:02 PM

i'm still a fan.

Dementia 01-13-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and although I've never seen you flip out in real life, you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly

[/ QUOTE ]
At first I thought Nath was being a bitch dragging this all out. Now, I seriously think you are an even lowlier, more pussified of a 'man'. Zomg I might get beat up for being scummy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. [censored].

CaptainBusto 01-13-2007 05:07 PM

whats with the tongni=busto talk? is there any truth to it at all? how busto is he? graphs, story?

PokerBob 01-13-2007 05:08 PM

your retarted.

PokerBob 01-13-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats with the tongni=busto talk? is there any truth to it at all? how busto is he? graphs, story?

[/ QUOTE ]

tongi is not busto, or even close. i have no evidence of this, but i gonna say it anyway.

Xyven 01-13-2007 05:10 PM

Why did I bother reading all those words

Scary_Tiger 01-13-2007 05:12 PM

Tongni is not busto, HIV we [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you, please no more angle shooting.

Dementia 01-13-2007 05:12 PM

Cliff Notes : I'm a scared little boy who don't wanna get beat up =(. N if you scare me, or even FLIP OUT and THREATEN to beat me up, I'm callin the cops because I'm a bitch ass who won't own up for my actions!!!! Wahh wahh!!

Daddy Warbucks 01-13-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not plan to play you in anymore HU freezeouts

[/ QUOTE ]

*wink*

stealthmunk 01-13-2007 05:13 PM

I lent HIV 5k at turningstone meeting him for the first time there and not talking to him ever online and he paid me.
Holla.
FWIW.

tom10167 01-13-2007 05:14 PM

HIV I was probably the only person on this forum that actually respected you as a person and not just because you were a degenerate etc. etc.

I probably hate you more than anyone else on this forum.

Oh yeah, I live like 30 minutes away from you and I'm gonna kill you and your family etc. etc.

derosnec 01-13-2007 05:15 PM

who needs cable when we have bbv

HERE_2_gamble_ 01-13-2007 05:15 PM

whys nath after u?

ImsaKidd 01-13-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your retarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

tongni = mancrush #2? (schnieds = #1 obv)

mlagoo 01-13-2007 05:19 PM

the funniest thing to come out of all this has been how stupid all the "accused" have acted in the aftermath

catalyst 01-13-2007 05:21 PM

nath is a crazy killer man look out

DLizzle 01-13-2007 05:21 PM

this is more of an apology or whatever you want to call it than i would have expected

lapoker17 01-13-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the funniest thing to come out of all this has been how stupid all the "accused" have acted in the aftermath

[/ QUOTE ]

the reaction of the "victims" was where the real hilarity could be found.

Dementia 01-13-2007 05:23 PM

1.) Keep doors locked.
2.) DO NOT LOSE VIRGINITY, OR NATH WILL KNOW AND FIND YOU.
3.) Never, Under any circumstances say "I'LL BRB".

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8170/untitledtd3.png

wpr101 01-13-2007 05:24 PM

DUDE, NOBODY CARES.

Jiggymike 01-13-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*wink*

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is going unnoticed but it awesome.

React1oN 01-13-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*wink*

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

either way
[ QUOTE ]
i'm still a fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

FatalError 01-13-2007 05:29 PM

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/228/dsc00101os2.jpg
HIV and Tongni Pwning

Photoshop GOGOGOGOGO

Dementia 01-13-2007 05:32 PM

LMFAO TOGNI LOOKS THE FAT LIL MEXICAN BOY FROM THE BAD NEWS BEARS.

MrTimCaum 01-13-2007 05:32 PM

I'm still waiting for an apology.

shaun is in this because he was just as vocal, if not more vocal than you HIV when I came up and confronted you about your intentions, and for the ensuing A+ scumbag posts over the last several days.

you may recall that there was a 4th 2+2er standing there with you all, but no less than 60 seconds after I walked away he came up and made it absolutely 100% clear with me that he was not involved in what was going on. his name was never mentioned by me because that interaction proved to me that he's a genuinely good guy who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. if shaun had taken that route his name wouldn't be where it is right now.

Butcho22 01-13-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HIV and Tongni Pwning

Photoshop GOGOGOGOGO

[/ QUOTE ]

BEAT: Using the touch pad for a mouse

James282 01-13-2007 05:34 PM

Rofl at tongni reading aloud from the Theory of Poker!

James

bottomset 01-13-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i'm still a fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

lapoker is always right

Jinx 01-13-2007 05:35 PM

that's really what tongni looks like? heh

pokerraja 01-13-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rofl at tongni reading aloud from the Theory of Poker!

James

[/ QUOTE ]

hes giving HIV instructions as hands play out. rotflmfao

Barrin6 01-13-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I would just like to say that I have done nothing except provide this community with countless hours of free entertainment, just out of the goodness of my heart! Also, I provided a certain mod with 32K of free money, for reasons still unclear to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

USED AND ABUSED!

jimpo 01-13-2007 05:43 PM

blah blah I am a lowlife scumbag but hey, Nath has ANGER ISSUES so let's all concentrate on that, OK? Also please don't hate Tongni. He is my bestest friend.

Finally, mom, look what I can do! I can go busto! Do you love me now?

Get_better_Baris 01-13-2007 05:47 PM

That being said, I will say again nath you have some serious anger issues, and although I've never seen you flip out in real life, you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly, and not hesitate to you have prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am dead serious about this.

lol, if someone tryed to [censored] me over like that i would have more than angry issues,
dude u gonna call the cops after you tryed to cheat him if he gets at you, bitch move
you deserve whatever you get.if you wanna try a angleshoot be prepared to deal with the [censored] if it hits the fans. i hate lil bitches like yourself

Jiggymike 01-13-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HIV and Tongni Pwning

Photoshop GOGOGOGOGO

[/ QUOTE ]

"Now if you think there is a greater than 50% chance that he will bet if you check but only a 70% chance that he will call your bet if you bet out, it is better to go for a check raise. If you think he will check behind with x hands that you beat and bet x hands that beat you, it is better to bet out."

James282 01-13-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lol, if someone tryed to [censored] me over like that i would have more than angry issues,
dude u gonna call the cops after you tryed to cheat him if he gets at you, bitch move
you deserve whatever you get.if you wanna try a angleshoot be prepared to deal with the [censored] if it hits the fans. i hate lil bitches like yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

And I hate bitches who threaten physical violence instead of dealing with things like adults.

James

James282 01-13-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely no doubt, great use of "victims."

James