Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304588)

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 04:10 AM

Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

posted in BBV, was told OOT would probably enjoy this a bit more:

Background: We have been going out for 4 years. I pretty much let her do whatever she wants and I'm not a controlling person. She goes out to the strip club every thursday for ladies night and parties and I say w/e, go ahead. Maybe I shouldn't have given her so much of a leash b/c it apparently bit me in the ass. Anyway, pretty average relationship, ups and downs, yada yada, but I thought we were alright until this last Sunday.

Okay well a couple weeks ago she gets a phone call on her cell and she's in the other room. Caller ID says it's someone named Billy. So I go give her then phone and go back to my business. So she talks and when she's done I ask her who Billy is. She says Billy is her friend Brady's roommate. I say "Brady lives with a guy roommate"? Thinking it was weird that a dude and a girl were roommates. She says "no, Billy is a girl." I think it's weird but think nothing of it.

Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays, and we were going to go to a movie but the start time of the movie was different than what it told me online and we were like a half our late. So we're driving home and she gets a call. She answers and she says "just driving around with a bunch of girls". I can hear it's obviously a guy. He then asks her something probably like "then why's it so quiet?" cuz she says "Oh they know I'm on the phone."

She hangs up, at this point I'm already pissed because she told some dude I dont know that she's with some girls. Why couldn't she say she's with her boyfriend?

So I say who was that? She says it was her friend Megan. I'm like "WTF i could hear it was a guy" She's like "Okay, it was Billy." "I thought Billy was a girl." "Well I just said that cuz i thought you would be mad" "NO BITCH I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU TOLD HIM YOU'RE WITH GIRLS, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

So I'm super steaming and I speed home and tell her to GTFO and she leaves but apparently no one wants to take her dumb ass because she comes back like half an hour later and says she has nowhere to go. whatever. I dont talk to her the rest of the night and sleep on the couch.

I get up and go to work the next morning and when I get home theres a note that says "I LOVE YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH, WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH" I still don't believe her [censored]. She stays at her parents that night.

Tuesday night I get home and she's there. She's obviously sucking up (doing laundry, cleaning, doing dishes, cooked me food) cuz her lazy ass has never done that [censored] before even though she's unemployed. and pretty much Tuesday/Wednesday go by with me being pissed and not really talking to her and then comes Thursday.

I get home from work a couple hours ago. She's busy doing something and I have access to her myspace account. Now this isn't something I normally do but given Sunday night's debacle I am of course, suspicious.

Anyway, I find a bunch of messages from dudes and [censored] and I'm so SUPER [censored] pissed. I give her a chance to lie again and ask her who she's been talking to online. of course she's like "what are you talking about" and i say "have you been flirting with guys online?" At this point she knows she's caught and that I saw her myspace. She says "oh it was just that one guy" but apparently she doesn't realize that there are undeleted messages in her trash. And I point out her lie again. Then she says "can't we talk about this". I tell her to GTFO before a punch her in her [censored] face.

Anyway, I tell her it's over, that she's a lying [censored], and that I wasted 4 years on this garbage and that she needs to move her [censored] out this weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Put some clothes on :Puke:

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/1...20135amlv7.jpg

Hmmmmm... something about wanting attention from guys and then saying she would do something?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9...20501ammh6.jpg

random dude

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8...20533amkx9.jpg

random dude 2

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5...20649amru9.jpg

LOL, denied?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8...20722amvq8.jpg

Random dude 3

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7...20757amrf7.jpg

Okay this seriously bothers me the most. #1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time. #2 The guy's message says something about a "new guy" #3 She never told me she got a sex swing and I know nothing about it. What guys house did she take this to?

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...21121amya2.jpg

2 pager of this dude. Ugh.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5821/pt1kj1.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5692/pt2vb3.jpg

ImAKing 01-12-2007 04:11 AM

Re: Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

dump her nasty azz and never look back

Evan 01-12-2007 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I kinda thought he did.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I tell her it's over, that she's a lying [censored], and that I wasted 4 years on this garbage and that she needs to move her [censored] out this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

headturner1 01-12-2007 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFTMT!!

snagglepuss 01-12-2007 04:18 AM

i didn't read any words. but i did laugh at the pictures.

p.s. she is a minger.

neuroman 01-12-2007 04:19 AM

Wow, your girlfriend IS a lying piece of trash. Don't look back.

illeagle 01-12-2007 04:20 AM

Welcome to the real world. You did right.

ImAKing 01-12-2007 04:20 AM

QFTMT!!

??

rocketlaunch 01-12-2007 04:21 AM

Wow she's only 19 and already looks that bad? You got out at the right time. Heck, a couple years too late.

crazy canuck 01-12-2007 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow she's only 19 and already looks that bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess she's been around.

By the way, good job OP.

adsman 01-12-2007 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry??!! You didn't care at the time?? I mean, there's warning signs and then there's warning signs...

Alobar 01-12-2007 04:31 AM

I would have dumped her too, but not for being a lying piece of trash, but for being so stupid.

Anyway, shes prolly not actually that stupid, and she really just wanted you to find all this out cuz she wants to make you jealous since it seems like you dont get jealous at the stuff most guys do, and her warped mind prolly twisted that into you dont care enough about her. That or she just wanted to eff other guys but didnt know how to tell you. But yeah, either way she wanted to get caught

Valerio 01-12-2007 04:32 AM

adsman,
Whatever, he was a overtrusting. Its better than being overjealous.

OP
Screw her. Go get drunk with buddies, hit on other girls, forget her. I've dumped girls for less.

montechristo 01-12-2007 04:32 AM

beat: your girlfriend is ugly.

snagglepuss 01-12-2007 04:40 AM

i found this image the most interesting:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...isemyspace.jpg

gimmetheloot 01-12-2007 04:42 AM

She is ugly, but,

OP: helluva TR sir. A+

Alobar 01-12-2007 04:42 AM

oh man....sooooooo good!

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 04:45 AM

she pretty much started becoming untrustable when she started hanging out with her old highschool friend several months ago. We will call this friend M.

Basically I knew M, and I went over to her house when night when the bitch was there. M liked me and my ex g/f knew it but when I hit on her she went with it anyway (precursor to the backstabbing bitch she is now?)

M was pissed at her and didn't talk to her for like a month, but eventually they made up and they were sort of friends again, but not like they were before. M had gotten pregnant and dropped out during her junior year. She's a real class act. I spent pretty much all my time with the bitch, which is why I'm like family to her parents now. I was at their house every day for the year and a half we were going out during highschool.

I am a year older and when I graduated I moved out of my parents house for college but not far. It was only like a 45-50 minute drive from her place but I went to school during the day and worked nights so we only got to see each other once or twice a week sometimes not even that often. She moved in with me when she graduated a year and half ago and soon after I bought a house and she moved there with me (THANK GOD IT'S ALL IN MY NAME).

I had dropped out of college trying to figure out what I want to do while she attended college for dental assisting. I paid the bills while she went to school and had a part time job. She paid about $200 towards bills per month, I paid the rest. Her course was 1 fall semester, 1 spring semester, and 1 summer semester, and she graduated this following summer. She hung out with her friends from school and they were super nice, really cool people. They were responsible and acted like adults.

After she graduated she had some time between the time she graduated and the time she got a job and during that time she started hanging out with M again.

M basically acts like a typical promiscuous 19 year old girl, even though she has a boyfriend and a baby. Thats when my g/f started drinking a lot and often. And she acts totally stupid when she's drunk. There are people that can control themselves pretty well, but she's not one of them. She started going to parties/strip clubs all the time. She started hanging out with a lot of guys.

She got a job and i thought all was well. But she didn't even make it 3 months before she got fired for bad attendance, lack of motivation and lack of dedication. The last straw was when her boss paid $1000 for her to go to a 2-day "boot camp" for dental assistants and she didn't even go the second day. I even told her "you cant keep calling in, you're gonna get fired.

So she got fired and has been unemployed for a few months, and just parties and sits on her computer. She didn't do any housework at all until Tuesday when she was trying to suck up

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
#1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry??!! You didn't care at the time?? I mean, there's warning signs and then there's warning signs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude it's just the type of person I am. Very laid back. I was voted easiest to get along with by my senior class. There isn't much that bothers me. But this is some [censored] that REALLY pisses me off.

whoisthedrizzle 01-12-2007 04:51 AM

wow, this chick is comically inept at covering her tracks.

donkeylove 01-12-2007 04:55 AM

You wasted 4 years. Don't waste a minute more because she isn't worth it. Good job getting rid of that and good luck.

ebranig 01-12-2007 05:02 AM

Beat: you live in Iowa.

ilya 01-12-2007 05:05 AM

more pics/details/private info PLZ

thanks

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 05:12 AM

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/412/img0702mt9.jpg

her with aforementioned friend

edfurlong 01-12-2007 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG TAKE IT DOWN.

Artdogg 01-12-2007 05:14 AM

wow man, she's gross

siccjay 01-12-2007 05:24 AM

i met some girls from Iowa the weekend before new years.....they were hotter than these chicks

lmao at how lame the 2 pager guy is

OP, good job kickin the bitch to the curb

Fedorfan 01-12-2007 05:24 AM

no offense but it seems odd it took you 4 yrs to figure her out... girls don't usually just become skanks, but often it takes months to realize it.

This is a prime example of why being the super cool non jealous guy is not the best approach, sure being psycho jealous guy is not good but there is a healthy area in between. Had you been more alert earlier you might have caught it years ago, and been able to meet a better girl by now.

I dated a lying messed up chick with tons of issues years ago when i was 19, and your story about the phone call brought back some bad memories... but it only took me 10 months to figure out she was full of [censored], and even then looking back on it i regretted being so non jealous as i figured i wasted an extra 6 months with her.

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 05:26 AM

see I dont think she did it until recently. When she started hanging out with her friend again this fall. My poker senses and gut feeling told me she was bluffing(bad pun).

kordothebear 01-12-2007 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
more pics/details/private info PLZ

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

pleaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeee

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 05:30 AM

what kind of pics/details/private info are people looking for?

siccjay 01-12-2007 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow man, she's gross

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she was probably decent 40 pounds ago.

Vavavoom 01-12-2007 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i didn't read any words. but i did laugh at the pictures.

p.s. she is a minger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahaha....QFT

Fedorfan 01-12-2007 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
see I dont think she did it until recently. When she started hanging out with her friend again this fall. My poker senses and gut feeling told me she was bluffing(bad pun).

[/ QUOTE ]

You could be right, it doesn't really matter at this point. What does matter is that you don't waste anymore time or energy on this girl. You are young and there are plenty of other girls out there that will treat you better. So just look at this as a learning experience.

Its cool that your trusting of your gf and all, but you have to remember to keep your guard up a bit, and it's alright to call your gf out when she's acting shady. And most times when your intincts tell you something isn't right... your right, and should move on. I think to many guys become obsessed with catching there gf's red handed when they already know whats going on, and should just realize that the best outcome for you is to move on to someone better.

IQ89 01-12-2007 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a controlling person...

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved that line after having read this one:

[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much let her do whatever she wants

[/ QUOTE ]

and then...

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I shouldn't have given her so much of a leash

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't read any more after that.

TomBrooks 01-12-2007 06:02 AM

Man, she's playing major time. I'd just kick her out of the house and relegate her to sport fk status. That's mainly what she's looking for anyway. No need to dump her completely unless you can't stand to see her or think about her.

iFoldTheNuts 01-12-2007 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, she's playing major time. I'd just kick her out of the house and relegate her to sport fk status. That's mainly what she's looking for anyway. No need to dump her completely unless you can't stand to see her or think about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure it's not gonna go from a 4 yr relationship to casual [censored].

neuroman 01-12-2007 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG TAKE IT DOWN.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't nut on her if her face was on fire

snagglepuss 01-12-2007 06:26 AM

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...bballhead1.jpg
http://www.basketfanclub.cz/clipart/...tball_Head.jpg

xedin 01-12-2007 06:29 AM

good job OP, 4 years tho, damn.