Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=288162)

Bolivia 12-20-2006 11:26 PM

Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

Ok....hmm

I recently read this post:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

And given all the Brandi Hawbaker drama, figured a lot of this poker players getting hustled sh.it is preventable. Hence, why I chose to write the following story.

Well, late at night on Sunday October 15th I was sitting around my place in Las Vegas in the middle of tax hell (since my taxes/extension was due the next day). Unfortunately for me the Bellagio $10k event started the next day as well, so by the time 3am rolled around I was probably visibly irritable.

Anyway around this time, my roomate rolls in with Chantelle and some Jack In The Box. They came up to eat some food and [censored]. He had known her some I guess because he's from Houston and she's from Texas too. Anyway, he was at the Bellagio playing $100/$200 and needed a ride home (since his car happened to be in LA at the moment) and Chantelle who was in the game offered up a ride.

Well, she comes in, and sees I'm on the computer and rushes over and asks if she can get on for a second. It's clear I'm in the middle of some serious sh.it so I assume that she's got something important to check....so i let her get on. Well, the [censored] chick only gets on to log onto pokerstars just so she can see who is in the $200/$400 game. Turns out Nam Le is in the game, and she's like "oh i know Nam well we're friends! I'm gonna give him a call."

I'm thinking bitch you interupted my hell to see what people are playing so you can call them to chit chat?!? WTF?

So anyway, she chit chats with Nam, gets off the fone, tells me what great friends they are. Meanwhile I laugh inside cuz I know Nam well, and it's clear she obv. isn't that big of a part of his life or I'd see him with her and sh.it. (This isn't a statement about Nam, more about how this chick seemed to have the need to show me, a virtual stranger, that she knew this player or that player). Anyway she then calls James Van Alstyne, and is all flirty on the fone, and gets him to sell her 1% for $100. Now I'm thinking this poor sucker, I can't belive he's willing to sell her 1%?

Anyway, I don't really know Chantelle. I've been at the same table as her in a tournament or two, and have had maybe a brief meaningless conversation with at the table one of these times. Anyway, I decide to entertain myself and ask her if she's still dating Neverwin. She insists that they never dated, and that they are just very good friends. I'm thinking wow that's pretty much different than everything i've read online....so I leave it at that.

Well my roomate and I get engrossed in our work (me into the tax hell, and he gets into some games online). So basically we're not paying her much attention. This is when she blurts out "hey has anyone ever asked you if you ever let a dog lick u??" I kinda ignore it at first thinking who gives a [censored] if a dog licks you (assuming she meant if a dog licks u on ur face). Then she says "one time someone asked me if i ever let a dog lick me." At this time it became apparent to both my roomate and I that she was talking about someone asking her if she ever let a dog lick her pus.sy. I'm like "WTF? someone asked you that?" And she says, "yea, in fact you both know who it is." We obviously ask her to tell us who. She says "Neverwin asked me. It was recently when we were on a plane ride back home from a tourney in the east coast." Then she elaborates and tells us "Yea, when the plane was about to take off he tells me that he and his ex-fiance would let their dog lick her pussy and wanted to know if I'd ever done that kinda stuff. I just wanted to die right then and there, I couldn't believe he was asking me that". So my roomate and I act appalled, and the conversation gravitates towards a couple other different topics. I laugh about it, but inside am thinking this chick is one real [censored] idiot huh? She doesn't even know me and is telling me this kinda sh.it. And didn't she just finish telling me that her and neverwin are good friends????

I mean one of three things happened here:

a.) Chantelle has some beef with Neverwin and is spreading lies about him. (most likely)
(making Chantelle someone I don't want around me)

b.) Neverwin was pulling her chain on the plane, and entertaining himself. (possibly)

c.) Neverwin and his ex-fiance are sexual deviants. (least likely)
(And why the [censored] would Chantelle share this with us if tru, further making her someone I don't want around me)

Anyway, at this point it was 4am. I still had a couple hours of tax hell to do. So i just decided to ignore her for the rest of the night, finished up my [censored], and went to bed.

The next day I tell my roomate something I've never told him before (or anyone for that matter). I tell him "please don't ever bring that girl around here anymore. She's seriously trouble."

I guess I'm posting this as a kinda public service announcement. This chick is kookoo.

I figured I'd start a post with my own first hand experience with Chantelle and invite anyone else to share stories.

Honestly I don't want this chick anywhere near me or any of my friends. Neither should you. And if you have friends that hang with this girl at least get them to read the stuff posted online about both Chantelle and Brandi. You'd be doing them a huge favor.

post edited to remove censor dodges. - Dids

yvesaint 12-20-2006 11:28 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff).....

o snap dog sex

AntonHeat 12-20-2006 11:28 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff)......

1st !

Abones 12-20-2006 11:33 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff)......

standard

ZeTurd 12-20-2006 11:49 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff).....

Stop the madness!

(I haven't got enough spare time for another psycho-biatch-monster-thread..)

NajdorfDefense 12-20-2006 11:53 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

a+ would do business with again.

Humble Pie 12-20-2006 11:58 PM

Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

'Who let the dogs out'?

Ribsauce 12-20-2006 11:59 PM

Why can't NVG be like this every week

Kevmath 12-21-2006 12:00 AM

Can NVG handle two 1k+ threads simultaneously?

N 82 50 24 12-21-2006 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a+ would do business with again.

[/ QUOTE ]
2nded, awesome post.

El Diablo 12-21-2006 12:16 AM

All,

DLP > POB

CardSharpCook 12-21-2006 12:23 AM

as gossip goes, this isn't very good.

Ron Burgundy 12-21-2006 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because every 2+2er with a real job would lose it because they're glued to this forum all day?

I don't even have a real job and I couldn't handle following this magnitude of dramabombs every week.

Victor 12-21-2006 12:26 AM

cardshark, we know you are in love with her too.

birdytime 12-21-2006 12:26 AM

Did they use peanut butter?

CardSharpCook 12-21-2006 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

lapoker17 12-21-2006 12:32 AM

wtf is with you idiots, this post was terrible.

Victor 12-21-2006 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. ive never talked to her, or even actually seen her but its like she speaks to me from her pictures. i really feel we have a special connection that will eventually be realized.

also she seems real honest and down to earth and sincere.

CardSharpCook 12-21-2006 12:50 AM

Oh, she's a ditz, and she needs attention, and she's not a very good poker player, but she is a nice girl and does seem to be genuine.

Chief911 12-21-2006 01:01 AM

You guys are ruining my day job.

Nick

DamitBob 12-21-2006 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, she's a ditz, and she needs attention, and she's not a very good poker player, but she is a nice girl and does seem to be genuine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another possible mark here? Read her posts at NWP.

DanDruff says stay away from her. Newhouse says she took him down for 16K and Neverwin covered her losses. Bolivia doesnt have a dog but won't invite her over even if he did.

Bellande says: Personally, I thought Chantal's X-boyfriend Radeen, the one before the X-fiance was her best catch. Radeen is one of the few people who has the patience to deal with the pain in the ass, queer, attention demanding, [censored]-talking debutante that is Chantal.

Her ex seems credible and has a few scary stories to tell here

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...27412-105.html

Raptor made a post that the ex fiances story is 100% true. So Neverwin is busto and shes looking for a new wallet. James Van Alstyne?

I wouldnt let my pup near Chantel/Brandi

birdytime 12-21-2006 01:25 AM

Has it been confirmed that Neverwin is bisexual?

Mr.JR 12-21-2006 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread won't get 1k+ replies.

IHateKeithSmart 12-21-2006 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

DLP > POB

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo, you're my hero.

Little_Luck 12-21-2006 01:39 AM

from other thread....according to Dustin

well I just got done reading the very interesting and entertaining post on neverwinpoker regarding Chantel McNulty and Dustin. If someone could please post this on there I would appreciate it. I had an account but never go on that site but couldn't log in and tried to form one but have not received my confirmation.

I found it for the most part entertaining and ridiculous. While there are some parts that are factual. the most interesting parts have been skipped.

My name is Dustin Sitar and I met Chantel McNulty in January in Tunica. She was traveling with a close friend of mine who had a big crush on her. we ended up with adjoining rooms. I was traveling from lafayette, LA where I was living with a friend. I had already purchased a house in Las Vegas (my hometown) and was preparing to move back there.

I will not go into details about the whirlwind romance but suffice to say I disrespected my friends feelings for her. she didn't head back to Texas but to lafayette with me. Five days after having met her she told me she loved me. 5 days later she mentioned getting married and I obliged by proposing. A week later we arrived in Vegas and the next day we were married at the little white wedding chapel. I thought I was completely in love.

She had not yet been home and we kept being married hush hush as we knew both of our parents would flip. We flew to CA and announce our engagement to her mother and immediate relatives on that side.

During this time I started to notice a certain amount of bipolar tendencies. She would announce I didn’t love her because I had a myspace page and that I had hooked up with every girl I knew. She would flip out and say she was leaving and then ten minutes (literally ten minutes) be telling me how she wanted me inside her and to have a baby with me.

She said some of the most romantic things I had ever heard. Telling me she knew from first moment she wanted to spend rest of her life with me, and other junk which I know now she just uses to manipulate men because they love hearing it and she knows it.

Eventually some of my friends found out we were married but both our families were still in the dark.

The cruise was one of worst experiences of my life. She was completely insane and uncontrollable, at this point I was staking her in live play as I had already lost tons staking her online and she knew this was last of the money I was giving her. She lost 5k on the trip and was constantly crying and saying she couldn’t be with me because she couldn’t hold up her end of the relationship. We did spend a lot of time apart. I was ok with getting a divorce when we got back as she was becoming more than I could handle. I knew she had met neverwin, but when we weren’t fighting we were banging so really wasn’t worried. She meets a million people and tends to flirt with them all as she has a very outgoing personality. She also had been telling people in her games that my online handles were hers so people would be impressed and think she played big. The most obvious one was naughtynikki on the defunct version of Empire. I had no problems with this as I would be more likely to get weaker action if they thought I was her.

We came back and things seemed to improve. Then one night she was playing on my account. It was suppose to be 10-20, she had been running well and about 3k ofmoney in the account was hers. I went out to eat with some friends and went over to one of there houses after dinner. It was there I logged in to my account page to suddenly see my account down 9k. I rushed home logged in over her, changed account name and pw. We had one of biggest fights were I told her it was either poker or me.

Eventually we worked things out were she could play but not get one dollar from me so she started to use the friend I had met her through for backing.

Things went better from then on relatively speaking with only 4 to 5 major fights a week. During a few of the fights we would take to signing divorce papers. After one particular fight we actually took them to a notary and signed them. She then swore she would be better if I promised to give her a child. I relented with the stipulation that we had to have six good months first. I was fairly certain that we weren’t going to make it that long anyways and if we did I could come up with something else then. During our entire time together she told me she was allergic to latex and BC made her too sick. We used a less sure method and there were times she begged me not to pull out.

After a mundane fight were she decided to drive to her mom’s house in California because I was going as a safeguard for my sister at a semi shady interview she was going to involving poker. She left because there were going to be other girls at this interview. She has since admitted this was ridiculous and she went to far with a lot of her insane jealousy in our relationship.

It was at this time a friend of mine told me that three months earlier Chantel had told him that she would leave me for him and that she wished she had met him first. The papers we had signed were filed the next day. This friend was not most reliable in my opinion and when chantel swore up and down it was a complete fabrication and my friend was just jealous of me I cut out the friend and took her back. After a couple days of her being furious at me for supposedly getting a divorce behind her back. She said she wanted to come back home but she didn’t want to be engaged. Our parents still believed we were engaged. I BOUGHT the ring I had given her back from as she said we were married so it was hers and that she owed some people money and needed to pay them back.

Things went on fine for a month. I went to Germany for World Cup and when I came back she had lost most of money I had given her for the ring. The ring originally cost me 28k but I bought it from her for what ended up being 18700. I am currently trying to sell it. She was mad and said she was sure I had cheated on her in Germany for about an hour and said she was leaving. I said fine if you believe that leave. She then said I love you and want to be with you forever I just wanted to make sure.

About two weeks into the series she moved out and into a house with a group of 2+2ers. She attempted to get me back at first. I then made an attempt to get her back about a two weeks before series ended where she said she needed more time.

We fought every day with both of us changing our phone numbers.

We finally took a break and were not talking at all. She was moving into a townhome that the friend from dallas came out here and signed for her. I believe he was paying for it primarily. This friend that I screwed up with is completely in love with her and because of this believes all that she lies and tells him. She told him that I was abusive and other things which all my friends have heard from him. He stuck through everything with her and is probably stuck more than me. I estimate my stuck level at 30 directly related to poker and about 70 in other things.

The Monday after she moved in. She called to tell me she was dating someone and she wanted me to hear it from her first. She said it was Neverwin and that they had kissed. I said I appreciate you letting me know. Two days later she asked me to get on IM. She asked me to listen to some songs and mentioned getting back together. I said you are dating someone I am done. She then called me, she asked if my mom could get morning after pill for her as she made a mistake with neverwin. (my mom is nurse who had prescribed it to chantel once before) I said I wasn’t involved in things like that gave her number of planned parenthood close to her. She then broke down crying and asked me to forgive her and take her back. Basically 20 minutes later I said I wasn’t going to have convos on phone with her about this. If she wanted to meet and talk in person it was ok. (additional info here: whenever chantel gets mad she says she has cheated or is going to so I wasn’t sure whether it was true or not)

Two days later she calls and said she made it all up, she of course didn’t have sex with him as he was engaged and to please take her back. She had me listen to some songs that she said she balled to every night thinking about me.

I told her I was tired of talking to her about getting back together, and getting married again. And if she wanted to talk about something else that was ok. The last time I saw or talked to her was 36 hours before she left for Borgata when we had sex and she asked me to get back together with her and I said no. It was the only time I every wore a condom with her, as I didn’t trust her enough not to. Either her having slept with someone else or trying to get pregnant. She made me swear not to tell anyone we slept together for fear it would get back to our friend, but I really think she may have been worried it would get back to neverwin.

Basically I have decided she is worthless and a gold-digger. She is tricky, sexy and manipulative. Be careful all.

flair1239 12-21-2006 01:44 AM

The OP is the same guy who posted a thread entitled "Never Trust Neverwin".

The Thread was in the old mid/high full ring limit forum, probably a couple years back. Before the OP won his WSOP event.

In other words he may still have a bone to pick with Neverwin.

talentdeficit 12-21-2006 02:14 AM

dustin woolf and dustin sitar are not the same guy. when you go through guys like chantal, it helps when they share the same name, less confusion.

dustin sitar is the one chantal claims is bisexual (based on the fact that he wouldn't kick his friend out when they were living together, clear evidence).

Gobias Ind. 12-21-2006 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gobias Ind. 12-21-2006 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is with you idiots, this post was terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet we all read it to the very end.

El Diablo 12-21-2006 03:19 AM

CSC,

"but she is a nice girl and does seem to be genuine."

I trust you.

I'll bet that one year from now you will not be willing to stand behind that statement.

Name the stakes.

Jay. 12-21-2006 03:30 AM

man, you sound dull.

Bolivia 12-21-2006 03:30 AM

Right. I am the guy that posted that. While I will never trust Neverwin, I have long since quit caring about that. More importantly that's not the reason for this post.

Also, keep in mind this post was never a statement about Neverwin (which is why I posted that it is least likely he is a sexual deviant and most likely chantelle has some beef with him and is spreading lies). It's silly that you try to discredit my post using the arguement that i previously had a beef with Neverwin, when in fact in my post I'm taking his side and giving him the benifit of the doubt.

Anyway I'm not here to bash Neverwin, just to report a first hand experience with Chantelle, and to hopefully keep this chick out of everyone's lives.

-ed

El Diablo 12-21-2006 03:41 AM

Bolivia,

More stories and pics, pls. Thx!

Hamburglar 12-21-2006 03:42 AM

wtf man? why did it take you 14+ paragraphs to say " hey ya, i hung out w/ chatelle one night. she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo". KEEP IT SIMPLE PEEPS.

Bolivia 12-21-2006 03:45 AM

hey ya, i hung out w/ chatelle one night. she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo

-ed

Hamburglar 12-21-2006 03:50 AM

that's better. btw, what's nam le's screen name?

BradleyT 12-21-2006 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo".

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read the post. They enjoyed DLPs not RJs. And the rest is to add some credibility/background info to the story.

Topset72 12-21-2006 04:19 AM

I thought I remembered something on neverwinpoker.com about Neverwin telling some women he fooled around with that he liked beastiality films. Here is a new post that confirms it:

LuckHappens
NWP Piranha

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea...nikki posted that NW was into K9 sex and then edited immediately after. I actually saw the post when she made it before she edited it. I don't know why Neverwin would go around telling stupid bitches with big mouths that kind of [censored] but obviously he has a habit of it...and a really bad habit of K9 sex apparently.

antiderivative 12-21-2006 04:23 AM

WTF???!!

Why is Chantel's name being dragged through the mud. Chantel is nothing like Brandi. Chantel is the sweetest person I know; yes, she is a sarcastic flirt. Ed, if you didn't get the humorous nature of her dog comments then you should have just kept your remarks to yourself. Let me repeat: Chantel is nothing like Brandi. For one thing, Chantel is an excellent player, one of the best shorthanded holdem players (and she has only been playing for about two years). For another, she is absolutely not a hustler. If she were, she would have had a bitter legal fight with her ex. Instead, she chose a simple divorce and I've seen the legal papers.

Why are all these internet dorks so obsessed with Chantel?
For most of them, it is because they are pathetic losers who need to get a life.

Let me relate a story during the 5 Diamond tournament. Chantel was playing 100-200 holdem at the Bellagio and talking trash as usual. Well, a wealthy business executive challenged her to play a headsup match for $50,000. She came and told me of the impending match and I instantly asked if I could take 50%. She agreed and I felt like I had just won $25000. Unfortunately, the executive turned out to be all talk and backed out after playing with her in the 100-200 game. I was crushed when I heard the news as I truly feel Chantel had no chance of losing.
The only reason Chantel is the subject of smears and slanders is because she is a beautiful, 22-year-old girl; if she were a guy no one would talk all this [censored] about her.
We have had many financial transactions (swaps) and I have benefited greatly (and I don't mean sexually).

I mostly dont care and laugh off all of this talk about her and some of the other people that get trashed on. But this was one of the most ridiculous stories i have read and I am in shock at who wrote it. I would think being the age that this person is he would be more matture and have better judgement to write such a ridiculous story and waste their time. I am sure your roomate left out some of the reasons why chantel has been to your house and has not been so honest some financial information. I am not going into details because I am not a loser and I dont care about other peoples business.
I have known Chantel for two years and yes she is a huge flirt with innocent intentions, and one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. And you cant take her trash talk too seriously. As of the Neverwin part Chantel and Neverwins business should be kept personal and she has never trash talked him to me. She has actually said nothing but good things while they were going through difficult times and believe me if she was going to bash on hm she would definately tell me which would be none of my business let alone any of anyone elses.

I am really disappointed about this post in particular.

James Van Alstyne

RockMySocks 12-21-2006 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread won't get 1k+ replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

it will now...