Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Me thinks giving BBV acces to LOL was a mistake (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284036)

darom03 12-15-2006 12:08 PM

Me thinks giving BBV acces to LOL was a mistake

Of Yvesaint proportions.

derosnec 12-15-2006 12:10 PM

Re: Me thinks giving BBV acces to LOL was a mistake

You're wrong. I'll let yvesaint elaborate.

nath 12-15-2006 04:30 PM

What is this LOL you speak of? BBV4LIFE

AE6 12-15-2006 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is this LOL you speak of? BBV4LIFE4LIFE

[/ QUOTE ]

ahnuld 12-15-2006 05:50 PM

nowags 12-15-2006 05:57 PM

um, actually we had access to LOL all along. we just got encouraged to defile it.

DonkeyKongSr 12-15-2006 06:58 PM

Awwww, [censored]. Thanks guys for ruining this forum (not that it was spectacular, but it had a decent purpose). Whoever changed LOL to BBV4LIFE is a douchebag.

sonneti 12-16-2006 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awwww, [censored]. Thanks guys for ruining this forum (not that it was spectacular, but it had a decent purpose). Whoever changed LOL to BBV4LIFE is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm bored already. We had some laughs and links.. now we have a 150 threads of total gibberish. Why didnt they just make a new BB4LIFE forum instead of [censored] this one?

T-God 12-16-2006 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm bored already. We had some laughs and links.. now we have a 150 threads of total gibberish. Why didnt they just make a new BB4LIFE forum instead of [censored] this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
lmao its because you guys sucked before

nath 12-16-2006 02:21 AM

oh yeah and methinks is one word

what it do

DonkeyKongSr 12-16-2006 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys have done a spectacular job of multiplying the suck by 100. LOL forumtrainwreckaments or whatever the cool [censored] is these days.

derosnec 12-16-2006 02:47 AM

im in your house peeing on your cat

Chump Change 12-16-2006 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys have done a spectacular job of multiplying the suck by 100. LOL forumtrainwreckaments or whatever the cool [censored] is these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood wtf r u srrs? I'd come in LOL and post and get no response, respond and get no response. I mean, it was a bulletin board that was rarely used. BBV is a dysfunctional community of fun and sometimes despair. This forum is the best ever. NOW when you post a good LAUGH AND/OR LINK there will be feedback and ensuing hilarity. You're welcome.

Eulysses 12-16-2006 03:01 AM

AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.

DonkeyKongSr 12-16-2006 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood wtf r u srrs? I'd come in LOL and post and get no response, respond and get no response. I mean, it was a bulletin board that was rarely used. BBV is a dysfunctional community of fun and sometimes despair. This forum is the best ever. NOW when you post a good LAUGH AND/OR LINK there will be feedback and ensuing hilarity. You're welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, go ahead and make more threads about taking big [censored] or flavored [censored]. Apparently that's a lot more interesting than what this forum was before. People are replying, therefore it must be better.

My point is LOL should have been left alone and BBV4Life should have been a new forum. There was no reason to [censored] this one up. There are many more dead forums that you could have [censored] up instead.

Chump Change 12-16-2006 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

See?!?!? The laughter and joy brought to just one child's face, and heart, makes it all worth it.

T-God 12-16-2006 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

To the bitchy guy: Did you ever laugh or enjoy a post in this forum outside of what video it was linking to? Did you enjoy the weekly thread updates?

You [censored] liar, no you didn't. Seriously, we're a loving people. Join us and become interhappy.

diebitter 12-16-2006 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

See?!?!? The laughter and joy brought to just one child's face, and heart, makes it all worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

and fer retarts?

DonkeyKongSr 12-16-2006 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

To the bitchy guy: Did you ever laugh or enjoy a post in this forum outside of what video it was linking to? Did you enjoy the weekly thread updates?

You [censored] liar, no you didn't. Seriously, we're a loving people. Join us and become interhappy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos because threads have lots of replies.

T-God 12-16-2006 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to extend an olive branch, you douchebag.

DonkeyKongSr 12-16-2006 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm not taking it because it's well known I think BBV sucks. This is my last post here. Be happy. I won't fit in here.

T-God 12-16-2006 03:36 AM

It's not well-known because I don't know who you are since I rarely leave BBV.

Too bad you don't want to give it a shot.

Peace.

mlagoo 12-16-2006 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm not taking it because it's well known I think BBV sucks. This is my last post here. Be happy. I won't fit in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.misterkitty.org/shaindle/dramaqn.jpg

diebitter 12-16-2006 03:53 AM

Does this help?
http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/S...ody_lotion.jpg

AE6 12-16-2006 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not well-known because I don't know who you are since I rarely leave BBV.

Too bad you don't want to give it a shot.

Peace brah

[/ QUOTE ]
BRAH IS CRUCIAL

ShakeZula06 12-16-2006 04:12 AM

Don't get me wrong I find the BBV community hillarious it's just that I don't see why BBV4life can't coexist with LoL.

Chump Change 12-16-2006 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos because threads have lots of replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kong, please don't ignore my post or my reasonable points, for it hurts so when you do. Funny videos will not only still be here, but they will be enhanced. There was no traffic here before, it was a cold wasteland that hollowed my heart. While you might disagree with my idea of enhancement, please don't say such things as funny videos will disappear, for that was never suggested, and such untruths only hurt both of us.

ursine cotcher 12-16-2006 09:37 AM

WE HAD TO SAVE YOU POOR PEOPLE FROM SADDAM

IT'S WHAT YOU WANT YOU'RE JUST TOO OPPRESSED TO SPEAK IT

RedJoker 12-16-2006 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WE HAD TO SAVE YOU POOR PEOPLE FROM SADDAM

IT'S WHAT YOU WANT YOU'RE JUST TOO OPPRESSED TO SPEAK IT

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahha AWESOME.

On a side note, I'm shocked that there were actually LOL regulars. I suppose you just get caught up with all the merth making and BBV4Life atmosphere that you forget about who your hurting.

darom03 12-16-2006 02:07 PM

All we little people of LOL are now hiding in silent horror from all the newcomers and their foreign talk... We are scared and won't come out until you have all left again.

ok, bye?

FULL RAKE 12-16-2006 02:17 PM

Sounds like a deal to me.

Gildwulf 12-16-2006 02:20 PM

HEY GUYS YOU CAN STILL POST FUNNY LINKS

JUST A THOUGHT

darom03 12-16-2006 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HEY GUYS YOU CAN STILL POST FUNNY LINKS

JUST A THOUGHT

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it will never be the same again!

*runs back into hiding

Chump Change 12-16-2006 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, go ahead and make more threads about taking big [censored] or flavored [censored]. Apparently that's a lot more interesting than what this forum was before. People are replying, therefore it must be better.

My point is LOL should have been left alone and BBV4Life should have been a new forum. There was no reason to [censored] this one up. There are many more dead forums that you could have [censored] up instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'poop' thread was an anomaly, and the 'flavored poop' thread was an attempt by an anti-bbv4lyfe to destroy bbv4lyfe! We're not about flavored poop, that's not our bag. You'll see that what the actual bbv4lyfers want and you want are more similar than you think, and it has nothing to do with flavored poop.

Georgia Avenue 09-28-2007 02:44 PM

Needs more flavors of poop imo.

SkinnyLittleTwig 09-28-2007 02:47 PM

needs more ryan from neteller