Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265108)

partykid123 11-21-2006 06:26 AM

ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title*

recently FTP decided to let your old exsiting account convert to rakeback . i made a account with ultimatepals to get rakeback on FTP. i played the month of october and i got my rakeback for the month of october in 1 st week of november . i played in this month to my rakeback was $220 so far and was updated every week instead of everyday like other reputable affilates.
today i logged into my account to chk my stats it was $220 last night ok and today when i log in i see $0
i emailed them askin why it says $0

david,

i jus logged into my account and i see no rakeback i had earned $ 220 in rakeback this month when i chked yst it was showing but when i logged today it says $0 . plz chk and rectify that mistake why it is showing me $0 . my mind is like blowing that in 24 hrs it changed from $220 to $0.
can you plz let me know whats goin on .
thank you in advance

then they return a email to me with this

Management has made the decision, after reading your last few emails, to have your account disabled and removed from our trackers with FTP and any other rooms. They felt the tone was rude and offensive and will no longer let us deal with you. So we must unfortunately end our association and all future dealings.

Regretfully,

David
they disable my account and decided to steal my rakeback which i genrated what a class act .
you can decied on your own.

Razazi 11-21-2006 07:09 AM

Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

What? You mean you got your FTP account closed and you are mad because you wont get the RB? Wasn't this your fault to begin with?

Red Lion 11-21-2006 07:14 AM

It sounds like there has to be more to this story.

partykid123 11-21-2006 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What? You mean you got your FTP account closed and you are mad because you wont get the RB? Wasn't this your fault to begin with?

[/ QUOTE ]

razazi ,
you read it wrong my account is not closed on FTP its open and infact i was playin it until i received email from ultimatepals. sayin they closed my account on there site.

the one where it says managment has decided to close you account is from ultimatepals.i have already contacted full tilt to do sumthin abt the rake i made in novmber which ultimatepals decided to steal.

partykid123 11-21-2006 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like there has to be more to this story.

[/ QUOTE ]
def a lil more

it sarted like this he was not updating stats everyday (all reputable sites pretty much update regularly)i jus emailed him saying why they are not updating he replied back saying he don care abt my rakeback coz i am not a highroller so he told me he will remove my trackers .

i told him do whatever you want 9never thaught he will fall this cheap)
anyway he chose to remove my trackers(even though i wud like to know from some reputable affilates that is that even possible )but he jus decided to steal this months rake and what a low life scum your are dude what a low life scum.

people you hrd it from me stay away from this scums they are robbers .

beeyjay 11-21-2006 07:50 AM

you sound annoying and rude and probably deserve whatever you got so stop bitching.

beanie 11-21-2006 07:52 AM

this person was abusive to me and my staff and we had him taken off of our trackers.

We do not recieve any MGR as we asked FTP to remove him from our trackers. They did so. What we did recieve he was paid last month even after he was medieval abusive to one of my employees who daily does an excellent job.

Paul "Beanie" Nobles

The e-mails he sent us were beyond abusive.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this person was abusive to me and my staff and we had him taken off of our trackers.

We do not recieve any MGR as we asked FTP to remove him from our trackers. They did so. What we did recieve he was paid last month even after he was medieval abusive to one of my employees who daily does an excellent job.

Paul "Beanie" Nobles

The e-mails he sent us were beyond abusive.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was never abusive to your employee so stop lying and yea your emplyee is better trained then you .

you are a {edited} forget abt puttin me off the tracker even though thats doubtfull but the $200 plus you stole will pay your bills.
it will bite you soon.people you can decide yourself stay away from this unreputable , dishonest and scammers like ultimatepals.com.

Auren 11-21-2006 08:07 AM

To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

auren,

i agree my post will be hard to understand english is not my first language and i am bad in english.

oh and guys to add more this tool will only give you 25% rakeback all other reputable affilates are givin 27% .

the owner who calls himself beanie whatever is a ego maniac.

if i was told in advance i wud have stopped playin but he is a robber who is trying to make some quick buck thinkin i will continut playin on this account and he can steal the rake.

oh i can still play at FTP with rake from my brothers account so smd .

beanie 11-21-2006 08:14 AM

I will post later today the e-mail that FTP sent me taking you off of my trackers (those e-mails get sent to my assistant who isn't awake). I have stole nothing from you. I asked you to quit being abusive to my staff and you didn't so I broomed you.

I have been in this business for 3 years, no one is perfect but I doubt that you will find many people unhappy with our service overall.

We will do just about anything to keep customers happy but we try and set a level of expectation so as to not disappoint people. Clearly you were disappointed judging from your abusive e-mails.

I guess once people see that FTP has removed you from our trackers then that should answer your slanderous accusations.

RikaKazak 11-21-2006 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

To beanie:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree on both acocunts....was a warning given? If so, then it's fine, but to just stop with no warning, not cool.

And to OP: I take it english isn't your first language?

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

To beanie:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree on both acocunts....was a warning given? If so, then it's fine, but to just stop with no warning, not cool.

And to OP: I take it english isn't your first language?

[/ QUOTE ]

rika no warning was given once again no warning infact yst when i loggen in the site to chk the stats it was clearly showing $220( even though it shud be more coz he had not updated for 2 to 3 days). but today i decided to log in my account it said $0.

do i have to say more he jus decided all of sudden to stop .he is a sccammer he shud be banned.

beanie 11-21-2006 08:21 AM

we warned him multiple times and it had nothing to do with the limits he plays. He sent me an e-mail and I basically explained to him that no amount of money is worth the abuse he was putting on my staff.

Trust me if your boss acted this way when people repeatedly abused you after being asked to stop and explaining the lengths you were willing to go to get him to be reasonable, you would appreciate them having your back.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will post later today the e-mail that FTP sent me taking you off of my trackers (those e-mails get sent to my assistant who isn't awake). I have stole nothing from you. I asked you to quit being abusive to my staff and you didn't so I broomed you.

I have been in this business for 3 years, no one is perfect but I doubt that you will find many people unhappy with our service overall.

We will do just about anything to keep customers happy but we try and set a level of expectation so as to not disappoint people. Clearly you were disappointed judging from your abusive e-mails.

I guess once people see that FTP has removed you from our trackers then that should answer your slanderous accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you give me a warning you are goin to remove me after 20 days you said you removed me what abt the rake i made.your a scammer get it straight.

regarding being abusive i never made death threaths or saying your employee is idiot.
my line was YOUR SITE IS A [censored] JOKE COZ YOU GUYS ARE NOT UPDATING YOUR STATS. why did i have to call it this way my brother has a account a reputabkle site and his stats get updated everyday but on your site you update evryweek.

when i contacted your employee he said FTP is not sending them and all that excuse.

in the end your employee david is a def a good guy(once again he is way better trained than you ego maniac) i never made any nonsense comment to him. only to your site.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we warned him multiple times and it had nothing to do with the limits he plays. He sent me an e-mail and I basically explained to him that no amount of money is worth the abuse he was putting on my staff.

Trust me if your boss acted this way when people repeatedly abused you after being asked to stop and explaining the lengths you were willing to go to get him to be reasonable, you would appreciate them having your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

you never warned me scammer.

you people decide all of sudden in the middle of the month he close the account and yst the stats where clearly showing today it says $0
no email nuthin was send to me.
stop lying dude your a x.

beanie 11-21-2006 08:30 AM

wait, I thought your issue was that we stole from you? Now your issue is we didn't give you enough warnings, because obviously you know I have the e-mails where I did warn you. You do understand this right?

Ban me, I don't advertise here at all, in fact, I don't advertise anywhere. What the heck could I be banned from.

I don't have any problem putting my reputation and history up for inspection. Obviously many people know who I am and that is why I take your accusations seriously.

Once everyone is awake and I have access to all of my computers in the morning people can judge for themselves.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, I thought your issue was that we stole from you? Now your issue is we didn't give you enough warnings, because obviously you know I have the e-mails where I did warn you. You do understand this right?

Ban me, I don't advertise here at all, in fact, I don't advertise anywhere. What the heck could I be banned from.

I don't have any problem putting my reputation and history up for inspection. Obviously many people know who I am and that is why I take your accusations seriously.

Once everyone is awake and I have access to all of my computers in the morning people can judge for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey,

ofcourse you stole from me and yes ofcourse you shoud have told me in advance that i will not get rakeback for novmber(thats the least you cud have done).

plz open your multinational company i am waiitn for what you have to show.
your a ego maniac dude .

beanie 11-21-2006 08:35 AM

not only did I warn you but you explained to me that it would not be a problem given the fact that you have another account at FTP.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not only did I warn you but you explained to me that it would not be a problem given the fact that you have another account at FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]
the conversation we had you told me you don care abt my tracker. then i replied back and saying WHAT YOU GONNA DO ? then you replied back sayin i am some angry kid or sumthin . thats all. no email saying i will not get rakeback for novmber and my account will be close on 21 novmber.

i recived rakeback for october now i am into my month of novmbber did you email me and said your not goin to get rakeback did you.
stop lying

beanie 11-21-2006 08:40 AM

The definition of stealing would be me taking money from you. As has been explained your were paid what you were owed. Once you are taken off of our trackers we don't get paid for your play. Here is the checklist:

You say I stole from you (I think it is clear I haven't)
You say you weren't warned (that will become clear)
You also had a problem with the percentage though you were told the percentage when you signed up.

Many people would have loved to been in your situation. As has been discussed FTP discontinued this process, you got in a very small window and for reasons I still don't completely get you feel a need to not only be abusive but you are trying to descredit me in a public forum. At this point I will just put together e-mails and such and let people decide for themselves.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The definition of stealing would be me taking money from you. As has been explained your were paid what you were owed. Once you are taken off of our trackers we don't get paid for your play. Here is the checklist:

You say I stole from you (I think it is clear I haven't)
You say you weren't warned (that will become clear)
You also had a problem with the percentage though you were told the percentage when you signed up.

Many people would have loved to been in your situation. As has been discussed FTP discontinued this process, you got in a very small window and for reasons I still don't completely get you feel a need to not only be abusive but you are trying to descredit me in a public forum. At this point I will just put together e-mails and such and let people decide for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

very simple no warning was given so you stole the money.
people have already decided a affilate who wud go this length coz one of his customer was upset coz there where no stats updating.

it seems the owners ego is bigger than HIS ass .

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUYS.
GO WITH REPUTABLE AFFILATES LIKE RAKETHERAKE , RAKEREDUCTION.COM ETC. MUCH BETTER .

Suigin406 11-21-2006 08:49 AM

ok, partykid, stop acting like a...well, kid i guess...i don't know how much to believe in either of u...but abusive emails should get ur account kicked, though warnings would be nice...i, and i'm sure others, would like to see some of the emails that u said u would post...sad as it is beanie, i think ur rep is somewhat on the line here, despite the bad situation partykid put u in...

partykid123 11-21-2006 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, partykid, stop acting like a...well, kid i guess...i don't know how much to believe in either of u...but abusive emails should get ur account kicked, though warnings would be nice...i, and i'm sure others, would like to see some of the emails that u said u would post...sad as it is beanie, i think ur rep is somewhat on the line here, despite the bad situation partykid put u in...

[/ QUOTE ]

litsen i don who you are i have never made abusive like he is saying only thing i said was YOUR SITE IS A [censored] JOKE YOU GUYS ARE NOT UPDATING YOUR STATS.

is that abusive did i threatned anyone or made abusive comments to his employee personaly.

his service was bad he hrd [censored] you from me for his bad service he dint like his ego is bigger than his 2 inch wang.
put like this you email pokerstars saying [censored] you guys your service is so bad why you guys not replying quick or why there or no bonus.

what shud star do close your account all of sudden after 1 month from your email and keep rest of your funds.
if you think i am wrong your happy to say what i have to say i told ,i am warnnig people here if you want peace of mind and want to get your rakeback from reputable site stay away from this guy its very simple.
ill put that $200 as bad debts and move on this post is not goin to get my money back but it will save some of you guys and robbers like him will will not be able to do it again

beanie 11-21-2006 09:10 AM

Here is what I sent him on 11/02 after multiple abusive cursing emails. He was new to the site so there is always an adjustment period to something new but his tone from the very beginning was very abusive and you will see that my tone is trying to be very stern so as to wake him up to how abusive he is being.

"I don’t make very much money off of you as a whole so it is nothing to me to drop you as a customer. If you don’t like my tone I will happily take you off of my trackers"

in that same e-mail I offered an olive branch to him as long as his future e-mails were civil.

"Lastly, I would like to forget your e-mail and you forget mine. You now know my personal e-mail, I would ask that you use it sparingly since I am a very busy person. Let’s just move on and forget this ever happened.

Paul “Beanie” Nobles"

He then responded like this

"litsen wanabe superstar
if you had replied me with a simple apology and no nosense email i wud understnd and wud have forgot all this .
you replied me like a jerk with a attitude and insulting me saying my 14 bucks is nuthin for you so take this i piss on your face and you can take me off the tracker .i have ton of other ways to continue playin on ftp . so even if you do want to continue stealing my money you can.

[censored] bastard"

After I clearly asked him to stop being abusive. Even after all this happened he was paid his rakeback for October and I decided that as long as he stayed out of my hair I would just drop the matter.

Then he sent a message to my assistant saying we hadn't updated for 5-6 days which wasn't the case, in a normal scenario we would try and get to the bottom of the misunderstanding but this was a multiple instance by this guy so it just appeared that I was going to need to follow up on my threat that I gave him on 11/02, so we could both just move on.

I think this should prove with a certainty that he was indeed warned on 11/02 that I would drop him if he didn't change his tone and his response was a tone of negativity.

beanie 11-21-2006 09:14 AM

I have never kept any of his money.

Also on multiple occasions as you can see from my post above I gave him my personal contact information and so did David my assistant. Yet the emails never became civil. As is likely evidenced by his responses in this thread.

Does anyone see a reason for me to continue defending myself?

partykid123 11-21-2006 09:26 AM

"I don’t make very much money off of you as a whole so it is nothing to me to drop you as a customer. If you don’t like my tone I will happily take you off of my trackers"
read it again scammer you are sayin you WILL HAPPILY DO IT did i replied back and said plz do it no then one where you made this fake email what a awesome fake email he made up.
He then responded like this

"litsen wanabe superstar
if you had replied me with a simple apology and no nosense email i wud understnd and wud have forgot all this .
you replied me like a jerk with a attitude and insulting me saying my 14 bucks is nuthin for you so take this i piss on your face and you can take me off the tracker .i have ton of other ways to continue playin on ftp . so even if you do want to continue stealing my money you can.

[censored] bastard"

your such a scum dude trying to protect your multinational company ego maniac.

why was my account not closed on novmber why on 21 novmber. you clearly decided to steal for this month and say hey screw you(even though you can keep dreamin).

*** you never said your closing it you threatned me saying your willing to put me off . i was paid for october it was clear the issue was dead i wud not even bother to email had you guys had updated your stats for more than 5 days.
*** you guys can decide yourself if i was told i am not goin to get rakeback for novmber do you think i will continue playin and chk my stats everyday all of sudden after 20 days in this month he updates his site and my stats shows $0.this guyn is a this guy shud be banned .

edit-- and this is my email i send him only one line.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days. all other sites are updating there ftp stats only you guys are not "
anyone feel abusive language or threatned in this email ?

BAN THIS GUY HE IS A x

beanie 11-21-2006 09:33 AM

Once again can we get straight on the whole thief thing. If I don't recieve anything I can't possibly be stealing anything from you.

This was your e-mail, in a vacuum it seems harmless but what it really amounted to was a pattern of either misunderstanding on his part or just some sick need to harass me and my employees.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days"

David then responded to you with this

"Again, I'm not sure what you are talking about. We update EVERY day. We updated today and here are your numbers.

Room Updated Rakeback Screen
FullTilt Poker 2006-11-15 17:26:33 $156.95 *IndianOceanM

If this is incorrect, you have to take it up with FTP. 156.95 is the rakeback you've earned. I don't know how else to tell you that we directly upload numbers that we get from them. Monish we don't make the numbers. They are given to us and we upload them so you can see them on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say that I would really like to see whatever issues you are having resolved because I am beginning to feel as though you are personally attacking me and questioning my integrity. This I cannot tolerate. You can reach me during the day on MSN or AIM if you need to chat. My name for both is bluffingdavid.

Kind regards,

David
Ultimatepals Helpdesk"

This was the second time David explained to him he was feeling attacked by him.

jimmyfingers 11-21-2006 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"litsen wanabe superstar

[censored] bastard"

[/ QUOTE ]

yep i'd ban his ass too... how could anyone not?

beanie 11-21-2006 09:42 AM

funny thing was I didn't ban him at that point. I figured if he got his rakeback all might be fine with the world. Clearly I was wrong.

One of the most striking conversations you will ever have with an online site is asking them to take someone away from you. It is a lot of work to get sign ups. I was hoping to avoid such a drastic action with my warning.

partykid123 11-21-2006 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again can we get straight on the whole thief thing. If I don't recieve anything I can't possibly be stealing anything from you.

This was your e-mail yesterday, in a vacuum it seems harmless but what it really amounted to was a pattern of either misunderstanding on his part or just some sick need to harass me and my emplouees.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days"

David then responded to you with this

"Again, I'm not sure what you are talking about. We update EVERY day. We updated today and here are your numbers.

Room Updated Rakeback Screen
FullTilt Poker 2006-11-15 17:26:33 $156.95 *IndianOceanM

If this is incorrect, you have to take it up with FTP. 156.95 is the rakeback you've earned. I don't know how else to tell you that we directly upload numbers that we get from them. Monish we don't make the numbers. They are given to us and we upload them so you can see them on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say that I would really like to see whatever issues you are having resolved because I am beginning to feel as though you are personally attacking me and questioning my integrity. This I cannot tolerate. You can reach me during the day on MSN or AIM if you need to chat. My name for both is bluffingdavid.

Kind regards,

David
Ultimatepals Helpdesk"

This was the second time David explained to him he was feeling attacked by him.

[/ QUOTE ]

why lie so much man why lie so much yo have a ego problem trust me.

here is what happened the stats was not updated for like 5 to 6 days trust me no stats movin and i am like playin 7 to 8 hrs a day. i waiited 5 days thinkin either ftp is slow or you guys. finally i on 5 day i made that one line email saying whats goin on why you guys not updating your stats.all sites are updating.

it was not to annoy you or harass any of your emplyees.
but as soon as you got my email askin for the stats to be updated you imediately updated it from $156 to $220.it was done in like matter of minutes.
ask yourself once again and see that email if i had seen stats updated i wud have not even bothered to email you stats where not updated for like 5 days i know you will not trust me but nuthin was done as soon as i emailed david he updated that day.

whats my mistake here /
you have a ego problem get over with you robbed me thinking it will not be a big deal.but your scamming ass is out open here now.
people will read they will judge for themselves.
stay away from this scammer guys.

i sugest sites like
rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com

beanie 11-21-2006 09:50 AM

I don't think you are doing favors to sites like
"rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com"

by endorsing them. We update stats on a daily basis. FTP stats are THE most consistent in the industry.

Once again lets be clear, you said you weren't warned, I have proven you were. I have also given evidence of your abusive emails. Later in the day I will show people the email from FTP saying you were reomved from my tracker.

Please don't send me anymore threatening PM's.

partykid123 11-21-2006 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you are doing favors to sites like
"rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com"

by endorsing them. We update stats on a daily basis. FTP stats are THE most consistent in the industry.

Once again lets be clear, you said you weren't warned, I have proven you were. I have also given evidence of your abusive emails. Later in the day I will show people the email from FTP saying you were reomved from my tracker.

Please don't send me anymore threatening PM's.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can keep posting fake made up emails dude you can keep doin it.
see your scamm ass cant take it anymore atleast i did favour for other guys on your site they will get some updated regulary from you i hope.i had no reason to bother you or email you had been no more than 4 to 5 days to update stats.it was that simple you cud have chk with your employees i had no reason to lie .a little bit of less ego cud have solved this problem but hey you decided to take route 420 and try to screw your customers .

plz join rakeraketherake.com
rakereduction.com
thisisthenuts.com

best in the industry reputable affilates.

stay away from this scammers they will not update regulary even and will close your account anytime and steal your money.

beanie 11-21-2006 10:01 AM

I guess this is just another made up PM

i am already talkin to ftp but i know they are not goin to do a lot.

regarding what i am goin to do jus wait and watch .

you have active players US players on your site who are gettin rakeback ( i know some us players on your site who are loggin everyday and are gettin rakeback).have contacted couple of places in touch with some reputable people (don wanna name it).
jus wait and watch

oh hope your kids die in road accident wud be fun to watch robber.then you can swing your 2 inch wang on your kids corpse.

I suppose you will say I just made that up, frankly I am not that sick of an individual.

partykid123 11-21-2006 10:05 AM

Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pokeraddict

Suigin406 11-21-2006 10:06 AM

partykid, first of all, i think there's a sticky on not posting stupid thread titles which disparge affilates and their reputations unfairly; you should cool down before PA kicks ur ass...

second, ur tone is nothing to be proud of in the excerpts i'm seeing here and i think beanie has cleared his name here. i thought u were just mad, but it's been going on for at least a little while now...

from ur last few posts, ur not even arguing the points, ur just flat out taking shots at beanie, which is not right nor helping ur case...

u should prolly drop this...

EDIT: no, there's no sticky on it, but I remember a couple of posts by degen on this...either way, use common sense...

beanie 11-21-2006 10:07 AM

Can he really say that on this site. I mean is this acceptable behavior? Is no one offended?

Suigin406 11-21-2006 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can he really say that on this site. I mean is this acceptable behavior? Is no one offended?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he can't...he's just lucky it's early in the day before people notice...i'm sure this will get dealt with quickly...

partykid123 11-21-2006 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
partykid, first of all, i think there's a sticky on not posting stupid thread titles which disparge affilates and their reputations unfairly; you should cool down before PA kicks ur ass...

second, ur tone is nothing to be proud of in the excerpts i'm seeing here and i think beanie has cleared his name here. i thought u were just mad, but it's been going on for at least a little while now...

from ur last few posts, ur not even arguing the points, ur just flat out taking shots at beanie, which is not right nor helping ur case...

u should prolly drop this...

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you to tell me to cool down i am scammed not you i have to be upset not you. read my post clearly even though my english is not good i am trying to write clearly.i am not a noob takin cheap shots on someone.

this guy decided to jus stop honouring rakeback in the middle of the month for no reason.
i cant be upset who will be not upset.

my blood is boling right now to jus rip his head off ( but asking myself is it worth $200 bucks nope).

plz someone reputable poster can log into my email account and chk the email for himself.
i cant go further anymore some people are firing back at me even though a affilate decide to close your account for basically no reason.
you can let this scammer post hope i saved some of you $$.

DONT JOIN THIS SCAMMERS SITE HIS ASS IS OUT AND EXPOSED.

partykid123 11-21-2006 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
can you scam on this site is this acceptable?
beanie the scammer