Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Two polls for OOT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=26117)

istewart 02-01-2006 03:21 PM

Two polls for OOT

PokerBob 02-01-2006 03:24 PM

Re: Two polls for OOT

i was never on a swim team, but gimme a break. those guys like to bang bitches just like the rest of us, at least the ones at Villanova did.

A S U 02-01-2006 03:24 PM

Are you a closet case?

Just curious

Gunny Highway 02-01-2006 03:24 PM

I can't recall ever having met an unattractive girl with either of these names.

SackUp 02-01-2006 03:25 PM

1) Yes - actually know quite a few

2) Maybe, but it would be hard.

3) What is with the plethora of polls today?

Pocketducks 02-01-2006 03:26 PM

"Do you even know what a plethora is"

"Yes El Guapo"

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 03:26 PM

Speaking of swim teams, I just raced some guy who was apparently all state in swimming back in high school like 3 days ago. I have never been on a swimteam, nor do I know proper form, yet I smoked his ass down and back in an olympic sized pool... I didnt even do the flip thingie at the end of the pool

Swimmers suck

istewart 02-01-2006 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, not only do the names suck, but the nicknames (Liz, Beth, Meg) are all terrible, and I would wager that 95% of these girls are fat [censored].

Gunny Highway 02-01-2006 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, not only do the names suck, but the nicknames (Liz, Beth, Meg) are all terrible, and I would wager that 95% of these girls are fat [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

The original names are good. Fat and/or ugly girls always seem to end up with these bad nicknames.

BeerMoney 02-01-2006 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, not only do the names suck, but the nicknames (Liz, Beth, Meg) are all terrible, and I would wager that 95% of these girls are fat [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, i didn't know we could say that.

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 03:28 PM

I had the hots for a Liz for 2 years of high school and then a different Liz for a year or two of college

gorie 02-01-2006 03:28 PM

any megan or elizabeth i've known that i can think of have all been pretty.

SackUp 02-01-2006 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of swim teams, I just raced some guy who was apparently all state in swimming back in high school like 3 days ago. I have never been on a swimteam, nor do I know proper form, yet I smoked his ass down and back in an olympic sized pool... I didnt even do the flip thingie at the end of the pool

Swimmers suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone is lying here or at least not saying the whole truth. Either you really didn't do this or the guy is now way out of shape is on "the biggest loser" b/c if you are not doing a flip turn and beating this guy then something is up.

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swimmers suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone is lying here or at least not saying the whole truth. Either you really didn't do this or the guy is now way out of shape is on "the biggest loser" b/c if you are not doing a flip turn and beating this guy then something is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're 3 years out of high school, he's a compulsive liar, and he told me he did breaststroke on the way down or something (I wouldnt know, I was busy smoking his ass)

Gunny Highway 02-01-2006 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Swimmers suck

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
(I wouldnt know, I was busy smoking his ass)

[/ QUOTE ]

This was pretty much the point of the poll. Swimmers love sucking and getting their ass smoked.

TheCroShow 02-01-2006 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt even do the flip thingie at the end of the pool

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha that's awesome dude! that made me laugh

4_2_it 02-01-2006 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess my wife falls in the 5% [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

TheMainEvent 02-01-2006 03:35 PM

He's right, Megans and Elizabeths are all fat. Especially Beths, but Elizabeths in general.

RunDownHouse 02-01-2006 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but women should generally be disqualified from judging the attractiveness of other women.

Georgia Avenue 02-01-2006 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but women should generally be disqualified from judging the attractiveness of other women.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your point?

<font color="white"> jokey! </font>

mrkilla 02-01-2006 03:40 PM

I dunno about this , i had to say yes to both

There were 2 hot girls where I sued to work one named Megan (she insisted on Megan) and another Liz. Both were gorgeous young girls who almost any OOTiot would bang. Meg had D's Liz was tall red hair and skinny.

As for the Swim team , my uncle was on one, but he was also a lifeguard he got laid pretty frequently

Gunny Highway 02-01-2006 03:42 PM

Where is sfer to post pics in refute of this claim?

tdarko 02-01-2006 03:43 PM

often referred to as "liz"...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...001/hurl57.jpg

always referred to as "meg"...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/bo0001/meg.jpg

Paluka 02-01-2006 03:44 PM

These were 2 of the worst polls I've seen in my OOT career.

SackUp 02-01-2006 03:45 PM

Liz Hurley is HOT.

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Liz Hurley is HOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her and Catherine Zeta Jones are the hottest 40+ers on the planet

Might 02-01-2006 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Do you even know what a plethora is"

"Yes El Guapo"

[/ QUOTE ]

would you say i have a plethora of pinatas?

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 03:51 PM

[censored] 3 amigos

Might 02-01-2006 03:52 PM

istewart pretty much sucks at life, no poll needed for that. Meg=sucks, Megan=hot.

MattSuspect 02-01-2006 03:53 PM

istewart is funny

gorie 02-01-2006 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's lame. what if i am more attracted to girls than boys ?

anyway, i was also considering what everyone else thought of their looks, they were just known as pretty girls. not that it matters.

namknils 02-01-2006 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swimmers suck

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're 3 years out of high school, he's a compulsive liar, and he told me he did breaststroke on the way down or something (I wouldnt know, I was busy smoking his ass)

[/ QUOTE ]

But you believed him when he said he was an all state swimmer?

namknils 02-01-2006 04:04 PM

By the way, these polls sucked. Megan's and Elizabeth's are hot, and swimmers are awesome (I was never on a swim team, but do triathlons now).

Dids 02-01-2006 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
istewart is funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

These polls however, slightly off the mark.

I know hot Elizabeth's, and the swimmers I knew all got lots of ass, what with girls liking guys with good bodies and everything.

Gildwulf 02-01-2006 04:12 PM

One of my girlfriend's best friends is named Meghan and she plays Varsity Tennis for a state school. Nuff said.

RiverTheNuts 02-01-2006 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewart is funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

I know hot Elizabeth's, and the swimmers I knew all got lots of ass, what with girls liking guys with good bodies and everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with most of this post, but swimmers do not have good bodies... most are pale with no muscle definition because their body forms a layer of fat on the skin from being in cold water all the time

Pocketducks 02-01-2006 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewart is funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with most of this post, but swimmers do not have good bodies... most are pale with no muscle definition because their body forms a layer of fat on the skin from being in cold water all the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My best friend in high school was on the swim team and was lean and cut pretty well, like a gremlin.

Might 02-01-2006 04:27 PM

i think it varies by type of swimminh (short v distance) what they'll look like. but you tell me you know girls who dont want to get on michael phelps? he's one giagantic muscle, and drove an escalade w/ spinners to high school.

Madtown 02-01-2006 04:39 PM

Know plenty of attractive girls named Elizabeth/Beth/Liz, but not a single Meg/Megan comes to mind.

aragorn_i 02-01-2006 04:40 PM

I know I'm stepping into the [censored] pile but here we go...

1: My daughter is named Megan so fu
2:I was on the swim team in high school and 2 years college and I like girls.

P.S. to the guy who "smoked" the former swimmer well someone is lying.He was about being a swimmer at all or you about beating him.