Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BBV- Help me write a love letter (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256815)

pennpal 11-09-2006 10:54 PM

BBV- Help me write a love letter

OK, so here's the deal. I've had this girlfriend for almost two years now, but lately she's been complaining that I'm slacking in the "being romantic" department. The obvious solution, then, would be to write a love letter, but I've realized after a few attempts exactly how bad I am at it.

Some actual excerpts:

<font color="brown">I miss you terribly. I've felt nothing but lonliness all day, this inescapable longing for someone to connect with. I can't wait to see you again.</font>

Hot damn, emo much? What am I supposed to type next, "When I'm not with you I cut myself to feel alive. Wait, my black nail polish is getting all over the keyboard. Maybe my tears can clean it off."

<font color="brown">I had a decent day today, and had plenty of things to be interested in and happy about, but all I could think about was you. </font>
Just because you were daydreaming about her boobs doesn't make you romantic, pennpal. We can do better... maybe give some compliments?

<font color="brown">You are [censored] hot</font>
Too much.

<font color="brown">You're cute</font>
And so is your little sister, pervert.

<font color="brown">You brighten my days</font>
MOVE THE [censored] OVER DANIELLE STEELE, WE HAVE A WINNER

<font color="brown">Well, It's getting late, so I guess I should end this letter. I love you very much, and really look forward to hanging out this weekend.</font>
Bedtime already? Damn, this letter sucks miles of dick. Good thing I have it lying around, because the dorm's out of toilet paper and I have to take a huge [censored] right now.

Obviously you see my plight. So what's the solution? Take submissions of love letter lines from BBV, patch them together, and give it to her with some jewelry. All good submissions will definately make their way into the letter and her response will be posted. I'm pretty sure you guys can come through for me on this- I would post it in OOT, but where's the fun in that? If you're hellbent, pretend this is titled "Beat-I suck at writing" and every sentence has a (B)(B) or (V) written at the end. Worthless without pics, you say? Say no more.

Halloween '05
Bowling
Halloween '06
Bowling again

onthebutton 11-09-2006 10:55 PM

Re: BBV- Help me write a love letter

[ QUOTE ]
The obvious solution, then, would be to write a love letter, but I've realized after a few attempts exactly how bad I am at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

errrrr...Obvious solution? Hardly.

Do something with Thread Cat. That [censored] makes panties wet, yo.

Edit to add: Seriously. Letter = bad idea. Lots of easier and more effective stuff to do.

iSTRONG 11-09-2006 10:59 PM

love letter = teh gay. Be a man, take ur girlfriend on holidays to Paris or something.

Split Suit 11-09-2006 11:00 PM

obv solution is not write a love letter. its to either go on more walks with her (for some odd reason...women love takin walks. i guess being able to walk AND talk at the same time is facinating to them)...or go dancing with her. no female hates goin dancin. and i dont mean club, grind ur [censored] into her back for an hour...i mean go learn to do some ballroom typeshit. u can thank me for the sex later

Dave Coulier 11-09-2006 11:01 PM

You've been with her two years, what does she expect after that long?

The romance and wooing is only up until you SIIHV/P, after that its gone.

Mythra 11-09-2006 11:01 PM

If you are a high stakes baller, take her to europe instead of this letter bs

11-09-2006 11:01 PM

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

pennpal 11-09-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The romance and wooing is only up until you SIIHV/P, after that its gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, this is a horrible line for my letter

ybother 11-09-2006 11:08 PM

if they best I could do was some halloween pics I would be slacking in the romantic zone too

iSTRONG 11-09-2006 11:11 PM

If you gonna write a letter, at least make it funny as opposed to cheesy.

Oxy 11-09-2006 11:12 PM

Wow.

I didn't know if anyone could take such a [censored] topic (to post in BBV; it's like begging to be eaten alive) and made it hilarious. Your posts rule. I can't help you with your letter, but I think you should be an honorary BBVer or something.

Vehn 11-09-2006 11:15 PM

does she wear the penguin suit in bed?

pennpal 11-09-2006 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you gonna write a letter, at least make it funny as opposed to cheesy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I expect this to be a serious thread giving me real world advice about my girlfriend, who I'm clearly inept with. RAPTOR H CHRIST THIS IS BBV PEOPLE, call my girlfriend fat or something

Sk00l4m3nts 11-09-2006 11:21 PM

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4...fightyodr8.gif

optimus_prime 11-09-2006 11:21 PM

ayo bitch, get a tan.

i keeps it real,
pennpal

Velocity 11-09-2006 11:23 PM

Dear GirlieMcGirlfrienderson,

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY GANGS OF AIDS INFESTED PYGMIES WHILE YOUR PARENTS WATCH. MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY ERUPT INTO FLAMES BURNING DOWN YOUR HOUSE, LEAVING YOU WITH ONLY YOUR BURNT OUT SHELL OF A HOME TO BE THANKFUL FOR. IF EBOLA WERE TO ARRIVE IN AMERICA, YOUR VAGINA SHOULD BE GROUND ZERO. I'M SURPRISED NATURAL SELECTION HASN'T ALREADY KILLED YOU OFF YET, BUT I TAKE PLEASURE IN KNOWING IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. IF THERE'S ANY JUSTICE IN THE WORLD YOU'LL FALL DOWN A STAIRCASE ONTO SOME HEROIN NEEDLES, THEN STUMBLE OUTSIDE ONLY TO GET HIT BY THE AMBULANCE MEANT TO SAVE YOU. YOU COMMUNIST SATAN WORSHIPING SCUM, I WONDER IF THAT BLACK [censored] YOU ARE SUCKING WAS WORTH THE SOUL THAT YOU TRADED FOR IT.

Love,
pennpal

it's practically your own words, and i have a feeling she's interested in someone else and is telling you to make a move to reclaim her or she's riding the guy who lives close to her full time.

pennpal 11-09-2006 11:24 PM

Now this thread is getting somewhere

schundler 11-09-2006 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do something with thread cat

[/ QUOTE ]

Weir 11-09-2006 11:28 PM

http://www.tomatoalligator.com/bear06.02.jpg
problem solved

apefish 11-09-2006 11:40 PM

Dear (insert correct name of girlfriend here- NOTE: make sure it's the correct name)-
I too have put a lot of thought into our relationship, and I have decided it is the right time to take it to the next level.
Right now I have an offer of $200 to help infuse romance back into our lives.
Have you ever heard of Grimstarr? Well- anyhow he's this guy in BBV. Totally trustworthy dude.
He claims to be busto- but am sure he can afford you for at least a night. Please PM - erm... call me if allowing him to rent you for a night works. Also- if you have a rate sheet for multiple nights- please send that.
I just want you to be happy.
He said he would transfer me funds on a site of my choosing once said night/(s) happens.

Love,
pennpal

ps- tell your sis and mom I said hi.

obiedman 11-09-2006 11:44 PM

where's what it do kid when you need him?

Monty Cantsin 11-09-2006 11:51 PM

I think about you constantly. I can't get you out of my mind. You're funny, sweet, intelligent, sexy, and I want to spend every minute of every day with you and you alone. If it doesn't work out with your stupid girlfriend, please PM me.

/mc

yad 11-09-2006 11:58 PM

your love letter absolutely stinks. if this is the best you can come up with, try some other way of being romantic instead.

TStoneMBD 11-10-2006 12:21 AM

Years have come and passed and left is empty. I drift along inside this hard, course shell, all while wandering in insecurity just hoping to connect with something real. I fear others may see weakness in my vulnerability and laugh at who I really am so I pretend to be something I'm not. You're the only one who really understands me. You're the only one I can really confide in. Sometimes I think it would be easier to pretend. Pretend that the emptiness really isn't there. That drifting through life could be satisfying. That I could fill this void with more emptiness. So that's what I do. Pretend. But I want more in life; fullness, purpose, love. With you, I am finally starting to see what is truly important to me. With you, I no longer need to pretend.

could have made it more poetic but i decided i wasnt gonna spend more than 5 minutes on this. gl if you use it.

Monty Cantsin 11-10-2006 12:25 AM

I love you like a day reversed. Rising at dusk, we write the news over an empty coffee cup and tell each other what will happen at work.

I love you like a bear reflected. Killing time between winters, we peer into the ice water that separates us and wonder what will happen when the fish are gone.

Our love is a quick reply, meant for someone else, and meant for no-one. And before it existed, it disappeared under an avalanche of shaved balls and free drugs. And the penguins will lay their cold eggs in our empty hearts forever.

/mc

EMc 11-10-2006 12:25 AM

Hand write it too, dont type it.

T-God 11-10-2006 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love you like a day reversed. Rising at dusk, we write the news over an empty coffee cup and tell each other what will happen at work.

I love you like a bear reflected. Killing time between winters, we peer into the ice water that separates us and wonder what will happen when the fish are gone.

Our love is a quick reply, meant for someone else, and meant for no-one. And before it existed, it disappeared under an avalanche of shaved balls and free drugs. And the penguins will lay their eggs in our empty hearts forever.

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

EdmondDantes 11-10-2006 12:32 AM

penn,

First, don't discount humor as a romantic tool; women find humor sexy. I say don't write a letter, write a poem. And not some cheesy dewey eye b/s one, make it clever and funny with a Dr. Suessian cadence. Make references to the things about her you find sexy, but with innuendo. Touch on things you've done together, bowling, Halloween, whatever. Figure about 5 or 6 verses and you're good. But make sure the final verse says straight out how hot, sexy, whatever you think she is. Remember, even Roseanne Barr wants to hear that she's beautiful. Then get a single flower (forget the rose, everybody does that, opt for a tulip or something similarly simple and elegant) and put it in a plain vase. Put the flower and the note on her nightstand (if you're living together) or on her coffee table (assuming she's got her own place). You get points for thought, creativity and humor, all of which women find sizably romantic.

That's a one time boost to your romance bankroll, but to take down small romance pots every couple of hands or so, you should also get a simple, nice candle (ivory, not white) and have it and matches handy wherever you and your girl hang out at home. Whenever you're having dinner or watching TV, dim the lights and fire it up. Don't make a big deal out of it, just do it and act like it's something you like. It's cheap, easy and keeps her feeling romantic. Bonus: everything looks better by candlelight.

Edmond

pennpal 11-10-2006 12:36 AM

What level are you guys on? This is not a serious endeavor, people, I thought this was a given.

Also, Monty, I love you.

Spechel EDD 11-10-2006 12:37 AM

dear WHORE,

suck mah bawlzzz

love,
pennpizzle

shortline99 11-10-2006 12:41 AM

dear gf,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Thanks to Gild's new rules
I can't call you a jew

lolustd 11-10-2006 12:46 AM

Some say love, it is a river
that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger,
an endless aching need.
I say [censored] OFF TO OOT WITH THIS SH!T

k thks bye

Monty Cantsin 11-10-2006 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
penn,

First, don't discount humor as a romantic tool; women find humor sexy. I say don't write a letter, write a poem. And not some cheesy dewey eye b/s one, make it clever and funny with a Dr. Suessian cadence. Make references to the things about her you find sexy, but with innuendo. Touch on things you've done together, bowling, Halloween, whatever. Figure about 5 or 6 verses and you're good. But make sure the final verse says straight out how hot, sexy, whatever you think she is. Remember, even Roseanne Barr wants to hear that she's beautiful. Then get a single flower (forget the rose, everybody does that, opt for a tulip or something similarly simple and elegant) and put it in a plain vase. Put the flower and the note on her nightstand (if you're living together) or on her coffee table (assuming she's got her own place). You get points for thought, creativity and humor, all of which women find sizably romantic.

That's a one time boost to your romance bankroll, but to take down small romance pots every couple of hands or so, you should also get a simple, nice candle (ivory, not white) and have it and matches handy wherever you and your girl hang out at home. Whenever you're having dinner or watching TV, dim the lights and fire it up. Don't make a big deal out of it, just do it and act like it's something you like. It's cheap, easy and keeps her feeling romantic. Bonus: everything looks better by candlelight.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://disabled-parking.com/images/h/House%20fire.JPG

I love you more than beans and rice
I love you more than Queens love spice
I love you more than Mama Cass
I want to [censored] you in the ass

I love you dressed up like a mouse
I'm sorry that I burned your house

/mc

TStoneMBD 11-10-2006 12:52 AM

OMG. i just poured my heart on a forum for nothing. anyone got a bottle of asprin?

AlwaysAir 11-10-2006 02:12 AM

dont ask bbv for this please, pm me

ryguy2fly 11-10-2006 02:19 AM

"I WANT TO SHIP IT INTO YUR BUTT LOLZ"

The Stranger 11-10-2006 02:31 AM

http://www.orlyowl.com/heybaby.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/love.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/orly5.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/yarly.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/whoarly.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/quiterly.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/orly_in_love.JPG

http://www.orlyowl.com/kthxbye.jpg

wiseheart 11-10-2006 02:44 AM

tl; dr

[censored] OOT.

Dan BRIGHT 11-10-2006 02:52 AM

get her a love-nosejob

Little_Luck 11-10-2006 03:00 AM

Give her some nice diamond earrings, attach a card that says "Would you stfu now?" Crazy sex after this.