Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   addition of tt to b&m mods (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=176395)

stabn 08-01-2006 07:15 PM

addition of tt to b&m mods

wtf is up with this?

i hope you guys aren't serious.

MrWookie 08-01-2006 07:17 PM

Re: addition of tt to b&m mods

Huh? I think TT is a great poster, and a good contributer to that forum.

stabn 08-01-2006 07:23 PM

TT should not be a mod. He's all about being in the club and valuing himself by who he knows. I don't trust him to mod that forum well.

Mat Sklansky 08-01-2006 07:25 PM

that forum doesn't require much. It just needs all the "where's the illegal game" stuff deleted. He's on top of that.

stabn 08-01-2006 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that forum doesn't require much. It just needs all the "where's the illegal game" stuff deleted. He's on top of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

A current mod could have handled that.

Mat Sklansky 08-01-2006 07:43 PM

nobody volunteered. he told me he didn't really want to do it, so if you have a better suggestion, he'd probably be glad to step away.

MrWookie 08-01-2006 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT should not be a mod. He's all about being in the club and valuing himself by who he knows. I don't trust him to mod that forum well.

[/ QUOTE ]

If selflessness and a lack of ego were requirements to be a mod, I think the mod squad would be pretty thin.

stabn 08-01-2006 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nobody volunteered. he told me he didn't really want to do it, so if you have a better suggestion, he'd probably be glad to step away.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't really come out and ask if anyone wanted to either. I know there are mods that read that forum and would have been willing to do it. The possible need for one since JBB hadn't posted much recently was just a footnote in a thread about something else.

I'm not going to suggest one because it might confuse my motivation in this so people think i want/wanted to promote some person or persons for b&m. I just think he's a really petty individual that's always trying to show people up / name drop for attention.

Sniper 08-01-2006 08:53 PM

Welcome TT!

[censored] 08-01-2006 09:05 PM

why do I this being a huge headache for me somewhere down the line?

*TT* 08-02-2006 08:37 AM

Re: addition of TT to b&m mods

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome TT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. My only agenda for that forum is to make sure that the posts about illegal rooms are moderated, other than that and a silly "hi" post I don't think there is much modding that needs to be done, its always run just fine without much input (and to be honest I'm only stepping up to the plate because it needs so little work, I'd prefer to stay out of mod politics). The private club issue primarily occurs in the NY market, but its also a concern for Texas, Virginia, and a few other states. Information about these private clubs may be freely spread by the owners of these clubs since they are usually the ones at greatest risk, but it shouldn't be freely spread by the players without permission of the owners.

The other B&M mod JBB is a friend of mine, we live close to one another, I'm going to follow in his footsteps of barely being seen. He isn't spending much time lately at 2+2 (he isn't playing poker anymore) so this was no longer his focus.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Sniper 08-02-2006 08:40 AM

fwiw, TT is still not Green...

GambleGamble 08-02-2006 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, TT is still not Green...

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he felt the green didnt match his shoes, so he told them to keep him black, because it generally matches everything

Surf 08-02-2006 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome TT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurotrash 08-02-2006 03:26 PM

does anybody know if cnfuzzd (PJN) has been seen around the mod forum lately?

diebitter 08-02-2006 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does anybody know if cnfuzzd (PJN) has been seen around the mod forum lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here , where he agreed with me and then called me a douchebag for saying it. Go figure.