Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Mass Culling Phase II. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=151494)

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:23 PM

Mass Culling Phase II.

ok I've made the list. I gotta admit im really suprised at some of the names. I also tried to be reasonable for example leaving Gorie off when it became clear she is liked even though I would prefer to ban her.

I think is going to be done very similar to an American Idol multi day competition. Im seeing something like taking groups of three with one or two being saved the rest being banned.

We will start with a poll. Please pick 7. Note I will be making the overall decisions but the results will weigh heavily in my decisions. Also I will give extra weight to ballots being posted in the open below.

I may select 2 more judges to help with the competition my Randy and Paula if you will. Interested parties please apply below.

good luck everyone.

Voting for means for ban exile

James Boston 06-30-2006 10:29 PM

Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

Is a vote for a person saying "stay" or "go?"

I'm your hucklebe....I'm mean Paula.

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:29 PM

voting means they should go

SackUp 06-30-2006 10:32 PM

looks like you really want sack lodge off with his multiple entries on the poll - hahaha

and there should clearly be a Cardo v. Utah survivor challenge after their tiff in the other thread.

E-Z 06-30-2006 10:35 PM

What is the point of this? Some really good posters on here...

katyseagull 06-30-2006 10:38 PM

The point of it, I believe, is entertainment

miajag 06-30-2006 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some really good posters on here...

[/ QUOTE ]

So don't vote for them.

Hopey 06-30-2006 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the point of this? Some really good posters on here...

[/ QUOTE ]

The spectacle amuses the masses.

aeest400 06-30-2006 10:41 PM

Why is [Censored] not on the list if Dominic, Karpinski, et al. are? Wouldn't that make it more fair?

GooseHinson 06-30-2006 10:42 PM

[censored],

You listed Sack Lodge twice, intentional, sub-conscious or actual accident?

Hopey 06-30-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is [Censored] not on the list if Dominic, Karpinski, et al. are? Wouldn't that make it more fair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think [censored] concerns himself with what is "fair".

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

You listed Sack Lodge twice, intentional, sub-conscious or actual accident?

[/ QUOTE ]

accident, but he's definently high on the list with his last post

katyseagull 06-30-2006 10:44 PM

That is one weird list of people! You've got really good posters lumped in with really weird ones. Never seen any list like that before.

I sort of wanted to be Paula for a minute, but I realized I don't even know half these people.

Stuey 06-30-2006 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note I will be making the overall decisions but the results will weigh heavily in my decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] So this is a poll to see if we can pick what you want to do? Or are you saying you put some people in the poll you are scared of banning? Or much more likely you put some people in the poll you are going to ban regardless what we think! Anyways carry on I'm just here to bug you.

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you listed Dom with Karpinski is enough to get you on the list yourself

miajag 06-30-2006 10:45 PM

My ballot:

Karpinski
By-Tor
ElaineMonster
Peter666
wpr101
spacemanBryce
1fog

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:46 PM

Katy, I didnt make the list I only compiled it.

Stuey, basically if someone gets picked who I really think is a good or OK he/she is not going to get exiled. Likewise if someone is not picked who I think should be they likely will go down

aeest400 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

I mainly read SMP, where Karpinski has made some solid posts. Also, while the prison post showed some dicy behavior, it was very well written.

1fog 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

Is this a popularity contest? I thought the whole point of a forum such as this was to entertain, through the exchange of different ideas, opinions and principles. Nobody lives in a bubble and being exposed to different view points, some that you may strongly disagree with, can only be beneficial.

You have posted, censored, that "being God has its prvileges", son your a mod on an internet chat board, maybe if you understod that, you wouldnt try to elevate youself to a quasi dictator.

Go [censored] yourself, am I banned now?

jokerthief 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

Wow, elainemonster is winning (or losing I mean). Now this begs the question: Does [censored] have the balls to actually ban her?

One thing I know for sure, [censored] is the OOT equivalent to PT Barnum. And I love the circus!

RunDownHouse 06-30-2006 10:50 PM

Sponger. and Karpinski in a dead heat at 21!

johnbeans 06-30-2006 10:50 PM

I got about 4 pages deep in "Mass Culling Time", & I have to say this is truly awful. I'm not sure if this is a regular practice, but it's absurdly pathetic. I'm not so vain to think any of you give a hoot. However, I definitely lost a lot of respect for many of the posters spearheading "Mass Culling Time", and this bothered me so much I couldn't not say something.

sigh 06-30-2006 10:51 PM

How did I get on the list? I wasnt even nominated in the other thread?! This is BB's doing isnt it....

BadBeatMagnet 06-30-2006 10:51 PM

This forum dies without some of those charecters. Careful with that axe please...

Hopey 06-30-2006 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, elainemonster is winning (or losing I mean). Now this begs the question: Does [censored] have the balls to actually ban her?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait until she sees this thread. It's a classic moment in OOT history waiting to happen.

[ QUOTE ]

One thing I know for sure, [censored] is the OOT equivalent to PT Barnum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either PT Barnum or Caligula.

Linksys 06-30-2006 10:54 PM

[censored],

I would like to apply to help because I've lurked for awhile and I can assist in picking out troublemakers. Ill definitely understand if you don't pick me though.

Stuey 06-30-2006 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stuey, basically if someone gets picked who I really think is a good or OK he/she is not going to get exiled. Likewise if someone is not picked who I think should be they likely will go down

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I get it now! We just want to hurt the feelings of the ones we like and know should not have been put on the list in the first place. While at the same time just go through the motions so we can get rid of the real buggers. Giddy up. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sponger. and Karpinski in a dead heat at 21!

[/ QUOTE ]

exciting isn't it?

Vehn 06-30-2006 10:55 PM

A++++ THREAD WOULD READ AGAIN

Anacardo 06-30-2006 10:56 PM

Wow, that is some MAD Elaine action.

KDawg 06-30-2006 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
looks like you really want sack lodge off with his multiple entries on the poll - hahaha

and there should clearly be a Cardo v. Utah survivor challenge after their tiff in the other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

taht would be such a massacre. I'd love to see that one

RunDownHouse 06-30-2006 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
exciting isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm almost giddy, given the top five so far.

CheckRaise 06-30-2006 10:59 PM

Gunny Highway and prohornblower

miajag 06-30-2006 11:01 PM

[censored],

When you get fired as mod for banning Ed Miller's wife, can I take over?

Excitedly,
miajag81

WackityWhiz 06-30-2006 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This forum dies without some of those charecters. Careful with that axe please...

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooh don't worry. Every person who gets banned will have a new account the same day.

We just won't be comforted with their high post counts

Linksys 06-30-2006 11:02 PM

[censored],

does this mean a ban from all of 2+2 or just oot?

[censored] 06-30-2006 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

does this mean a ban from all of 2+2 or just oot?

[/ QUOTE ]

case specific, but i think exile for many

Hopey 06-30-2006 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

When you get fired as mod for banning Ed Miller's wife, can I take over?

Excitedly,
miajag81

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

BadBeatMagnet 06-30-2006 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooh don't worry. Every person who gets banned will have a new account the same day.

We just won't be comforted with their high post counts

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case can we ban El D? *chuckle*

katyseagull 06-30-2006 11:06 PM

A lot of these people are really great posters and bring something unique to the forum and well maybe deserve to be treated with a little more respect. Jus sayin...