Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   penis in the back of my freezer, whats the play? For Real. nsfw (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=138031)

Reprocess 06-14-2006 04:57 AM

penis in the back of my freezer, whats the play? For Real. nsfw

I am having trouble typing, im really freaked out and have a good idea what if feels like to experience shock. Long story short, I wen to make myself dinner, rumaging in the freezer i cam acros what I thought was polish sausege in the very back. I got it out and it became clear this was not polish sausage, the more I looked at it and tried to figure out what the hell this thing was and where it came from I had this growing sensation of dread. It looks exactly like a human penis. Maybe not human, but definatly a penis, and I have no idea where it came from.

I don't know if the pictures capture it exactly but it is anamonically correct, this is definaly flesh. It has teh big vein that runs on the underside of the penis, the cross section of what looks like it should be the ball sac looks right. There is a destinct mushroom shaped head complete with a pee hole.

I am a rational person, this is the most disturbing thing to happen to me. I am 100% convinced its a penis. Now the question is, how did it get there. Only I and my GF live in this apartment. I dont know what it is.... so she must. Everyone says about murdering psycos that they always seem like the nicest people and would never had guessed. Now I dont think she did it, but she must know what it is. I am seriously scared, i have my door locked. I can wake her up (with my shoes on, my knive in my pocket and my cell phone on the line with a friend in my pocket) or I can call the cops and just say [censored] it. Or is there an option three?? I act in 15 minutes because i need to get my nerves together and figure out what to do. Just needed time to get my thouhts together and formulate a plan. Thought I would share with oot. If I dont die to some satanic cult that is upset with that i found their secret storage place for body parts, ill post what i hope will be a hilarious and totally rational ending to this trip report.

here are the pics, ill post them in link form so that after the first one you dont want to look any more you dont have too.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_1506.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_1508.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_1507.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_1506.jpg

Brainwalter 06-14-2006 05:01 AM

Re: penis in the back of my freezer, whats the play? For Real. nsfw

Looks like a turkey neck sport.

Vivalution 06-14-2006 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

You have checked your pants right?

GoblinMason (Craig) 06-14-2006 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I think that solves it. I talked to Reprocess on the phone, he sounded pretty freaked out though.

Brainwalter 06-14-2006 05:07 AM

Here's a non-frozen turkey neck:

http://foment.net/archives/turkeyneck.jpg

This is pretty funny btw.

[censored] 06-14-2006 05:08 AM

These guys are nuts, it's clearly a [censored] penis.

Call the [censored] cops now man and get them over there ASAP!

Reprocess 06-14-2006 05:12 AM

WOW

I just googled pictures of turkey neck and it looks exactly what this is. My parents came down over thanksgiving and my gf and her made a turkey so that makes complete sense.

You guys have no idea, i was seriously freaking out, i called goblin mason and told him the story so he can substantiate the fact that my thoughts were exactly what what was in the OP (his idea to post in oot to see if any one had any ideas).

I feel like a complete idiot, but i dont care. I have the most rediculus sense of relief. The problem with the whole thing was that If i had two options i wouldnt have been so worried, its either a severed penis, or its X. I couldnt think of an alternative for the life of me, so the more i thought about it the more worried i got. Dear god im stupid. But you got to admit, it looks like a penis, at least a part of something that definatly shouldnt be in my freezer when im trying to look for a pot pie.

Brainwalter 06-14-2006 05:14 AM

I was looking for more turkey neck pics and found this:

http://www.cramps.de/wrestling/round-4.htm

(El Diablo Sighting)

btw mine doesn't look like that

uncleshady 06-14-2006 05:14 AM

Wow, did you see the face and nose in the first link? Creepy.

szw 06-14-2006 05:15 AM

This is a great thread

societymax 06-14-2006 05:22 AM

Bwahahah, this is hilarious. Not that I wouldn't have thought the same thing, but still - gold.

Reprocess 06-14-2006 05:31 AM

Me (1:44:07 AM): do you understand now?
GoblinMason (1:44:28 AM): i'm not convinced that it's a wang, but it's certainly fleshy
GoblinMason (1:44:40 AM): post in oot
Me (1:44:47 AM): im making a post now

Me (1:56:01 AM): there done and done
Me (1:56:23 AM): getting my knife and shoes on
GoblinMason (1:56:52 AM): LOL
Me (1:58:20 AM): alright
Me (1:58:25 AM): i dont think ill have the phone on
GoblinMason (1:58:28 AM): ok
Me (1:58:35 AM): but if i dont call you by 230
Me (1:58:38 AM): something is wrong
GoblinMason (1:58:40 AM): ok

krazyace5 06-14-2006 05:33 AM

Just to be on the safe side though, you should probably think about sleeping on your stomach for now on.

absoludicrous 06-14-2006 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to be on the safe side though, you should probably think about eating it so you don't starve to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

veganmav 06-14-2006 06:41 AM

wtf this is the most effed up thing i've ever read in OOT

SEABEAST 06-14-2006 06:58 AM

lol, awesome

Gunny Highway 06-14-2006 08:09 AM

Suck on the end a little. If it straightens out and gets hard, it's a penis.

crunchy1 06-14-2006 08:13 AM

Reprocess,

If you seriously thought that looks like a penis - you really need to see a docter. Obviously, something is wrong with your dick.

StevieG 06-14-2006 08:19 AM

at least for Reprocess, the expression is now "choke the turkey"

nation 06-14-2006 08:23 AM

Yeah that really doesn't look like a penis at all...but I'd be weirded out if I found something that looked like that in my freezer too.

heater 06-14-2006 08:36 AM

You're off your meds again.

Empty_House 06-14-2006 09:27 AM

New title for OP: The Boy Who Cried Penis

Los Feliz Slim 06-14-2006 09:31 AM

Are you going to tell your girlfriend that you believed that it was at least possible that she was storing some guys hacked-off schlong in your freezer?

OOT's first real-time serial killer apprehension would've been pretty sweet, though.

doc_1982 06-14-2006 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New title for OP: The Boy Who Cried Wang

[/ QUOTE ]

djoyce003 06-14-2006 09:53 AM

I am seriously laughing my ass off. The first pic I looked like, I was like, that's a turkey neck, wtf. ROFLMAO.

amplify 06-14-2006 09:57 AM

I have so far typed 4 different responses to this, all of which I have deleted because of varying degrees of stupidity and inappropriateness. I got nothing. Eat a dick.

guids 06-14-2006 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, his current title of "member" isnt too bad either.

DemonDeac 06-14-2006 10:05 AM

who the f*ck saves a turkey neck???

Empty_House 06-14-2006 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it so!

Gunny Highway 06-14-2006 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's of people save them to make gravy.

DemonDeac 06-14-2006 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

learn something new every day

Empty_House 06-14-2006 10:10 AM

Gravy is made from frozen penises?!

niss 06-14-2006 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Loc: downssyndromeieville

[/ QUOTE ]

doc_1982 06-14-2006 10:15 AM

Yep, you're an idiot!

StevieG 06-14-2006 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why waste it doing that? I'll eat the neck every time - it's some of the best dark meat on the bird - tender

DcifrThs 06-14-2006 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW

I just googled pictures of turkey neck and it looks exactly what this is. My parents came down over thanksgiving and my gf and her made a turkey so that makes complete sense.

You guys have no idea, i was seriously freaking out, i called goblin mason and told him the story so he can substantiate the fact that my thoughts were exactly what what was in the OP (his idea to post in oot to see if any one had any ideas).

I feel like a complete idiot, but i dont care. I have the most rediculus sense of relief. The problem with the whole thing was that If i had two options i wouldnt have been so worried, its either a severed penis, or its X. I couldnt think of an alternative for the life of me, so the more i thought about it the more worried i got. Dear god im stupid. But you got to admit, it looks like a penis, at least a part of something that definatly shouldnt be in my freezer when im trying to look for a pot pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

no it does not look like a penis. had i found that, id immediately assume it was X until it could be proved it was a penis. which is more likely, that there is a penis frozen in your refrigerator (meaning that not ONLY is your girlfriend or one of your friends sick, BUT ALSO that they are crazy enough, or deranged enough to leave evidence of their sickness or prank in your fridge), or that your gf has cooked something in the past that may now be something you can't recognize. if this isn't a case for occams razor, i dont know what is. the penis requires quite the parlay. the X requires 1 fact.

Barron

Empty_House 06-14-2006 10:45 AM

Nice title the mods gave the OP, but I still stand by The Boy Who Cried Wang

Reprocess 06-14-2006 10:54 AM

My gf woke up today and i told her that "last night I almost woke you up with the distinct possiblity in my mind that i may have to stab you and run out of the house". I told her about what i found and the thread she was rofling, and like omg.

See the thing is she is a full time student at the art institute of portland, im 27 year old guy and we almost never cook. So when i found it i was like wtf is this, trying to think of every convievable explananation, i really thought it was a penis but perhaps from a pig(you know a large 500 pound hog or something). The more i thought about it i realized that we had never bought anything like that in the 8 months or so we have been here. I totally forgot about thanksgiving with my parents but even if i had remembered I didnt know that people saved stuff like that. She told me that my mom told us to save it because its good for flavoring soup and stuff, wich we obviously were never going to make.

Being in an art school i thought maybe she found some weird friend or something that told her to store it for a while or stashed it in our frige when we werent looking. I really had no idea what to think, i was coming up with all sorts of crazy explanaionts. And really, who keeps a turkey neck around?! And how do so many ppl know what one looks like right off the bat? Anyways, I'm glad this is over. My deepest thanks to goblin mason who suggested posting in oot before i did anything so as to be eternally humilated on the interweb.

*TT* 06-14-2006 10:56 AM

I think you should cook it.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...001_resize.jpg

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Empty_House 06-14-2006 10:57 AM

It looks nothing like a pecker. It's way too huge.