Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534676)

Dids 10-30-2007 02:48 PM

JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

Since he's kinda asking for it, and more than a few posters are as well. I present to you the definative "Should we ban EricW" thread.

So.

In this thread you will give your opinion in more than 3 words and less than 2 paragraphs. Your worth as a poster will be used to weight your opinion, and in the end Eric will either be banned or not based on the end result.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

nation 10-30-2007 02:50 PM

Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

ban him. he's not a new user, he's just a stupid idiot, he'll come back in some form or another and 2p2 won't lose traffic. he is someone who actually trolls.

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 02:51 PM

1 vote for no ban

edit: not neccessesarily because i like him, but there are only 2 people who i've ever detested enough to call for their bans and they're both gone now. i have no further hate to give.

diebitter 10-30-2007 02:52 PM

BBV4Life is about acceptance, variety and love. I love you, Dids.

Don't do it.

chopsticks 10-30-2007 02:52 PM

You mods have lost this battle. Ignorance would have been much better weapon against him, now hes on top of you and you cant do anything, DIDS especially.

So no, he shouldnt be banned. Hes a very powerful human being.

BingoBango 10-30-2007 02:53 PM

do not ban him

Limesparks 10-30-2007 02:53 PM

ericw sucks and i think youve been surprisingly stoic about all his gross trolling

but bans are silly

Suiteness 10-30-2007 02:54 PM

Wow, I believe EricW brings more to this board than you Dids. At least EricW can be funny at times.

So one more for no ban.

PITTM 10-30-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do not ban him

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone have any like say, reasons for this? I mean if you think he is funny you honestly have a top 10 worst sense of humor possible.

PITTM 10-30-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I believe EricW brings more to this board than you Dids. At least EricW can be funny at times.

So one more for no ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, i think youre voting for two bans.

kipin 10-30-2007 02:56 PM

Meh, I think banning him just gives him what he wants.

I have a sneaking suspicion one of the main reason you want to ban him is because of his hot or not trolling.... Who cares if he trolls you Dids? Just ignore him.

No ban!

ianisakson 10-30-2007 02:56 PM

I don't know that much about EricW but from what I see he doesn't do anything most BBV4L'ers don't do anyway. Yeah sure he's more annoying than most, but I don't think being annoying is a bannable offense for BBV4Lyfe.

Dids 10-30-2007 02:57 PM

No polls.

I want 1- to know who thinks want 2- people to give actual explanations. If your explanation is "DIDS SUCKS LOL" you may be able to guess how I will weight your post.

kipin 10-30-2007 02:58 PM

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 02:58 PM

if blutarski in his hayday of stupidity wasn't permabanned (i'll admit he got a lot better since), there's no reason for ericW to be banned aside from your own personal grudge against him

chopsticks 10-30-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No polls.

I want 1- to know who thinks want 2- people to give actual explanations. If your explanation is "DIDS SUCKS LOL" you may be able to guess how I will weight your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol @ your seriousness factor being so high.

Dids 10-30-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have a sneaking suspicion one of the main reason you want to ban him is because of his hot or not trolling.... Who cares if he trolls you Dids? Just ignore him.

No ban!

[/ QUOTE ]

The hot or not thing doesn't bother me at all. I thought that was funny. I made this thread because of what I heard from other posters, not how I feel. Eric's attempts to troll me tend to just make him look stupid anyway.

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:01 PM

EricW brings absolutely nothing to the forum. Absolutely no positive worth, and if you really think that he does, you are a hudge moran, moran. At first i wasn't sure if we should ban him. Bans for sucking seem against the spirit of BBV4EVA. However,

He has actively trolled me in the past. If he had just kept his retardation in his own threads, i would have been fine and ignored him. but he has taken his retardness into MY THREADS severals times with no purpose except to troll the thread as whatever whiny bitch character he is. I'm sure he ruins other threads as well. He's actively decreased the awesomeness of threads many a time.

Ban.

Dids 10-30-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if blutarski in his hayday of stupidity wasn't permabanned (i'll admit he got a lot better since), there's no reason for ericW to be banned aside from your own personal grudge against him

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind, I wasn't mod or really paying attention to Bluto did during his worst times.

LOL_MODS 10-30-2007 03:01 PM

banning schmanning

kipin 10-30-2007 03:02 PM

Agree about his attempts at trolling just making him look stupid, but if you ban him, I'm sure there will be *some* rumblings that the reasoning behind it is because of his stupid trolling.

Conspire 10-30-2007 03:02 PM

BAN ERICW

holdme 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

ban ericw if it means unbanning stan ivey. i will gladly accept this tradeoff

Five-Star 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

Dids, just do it.

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind, I wasn't mod or really paying attention to Bluto did during his worst times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, blut has actively contributed to several important bbv4l things, like the mspaint compendium. lots people hate him, but i think he has actually been +forum EV at many points, even when he was supposedly at his worst. EricW has absolutely never provided +EV (so to speak in poker nerd language) to the forum.

goofyballer 10-30-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this not a win-win? What's he going to do, go make a stink with a gimmick in ATF about how he's being treated so unfairly and Dids gets to make his blog-type posts but EricW's are "contained" (this is just predicting how he'll word it, I don't personally give a [censored]) and this is blatant mod discrimination etc etc? And then all the people that matter on 2+2 (lol) will be like "lol nobody cares about you Eric" and we'll all get on with our merry lives, sans EricW.

He contributes nothing to the forum anymore, hasn't in a long time, and exists solely to direct mean-spirited trolling at Dids (or judging by this thread, other posters as well). He's nothing more than a bitter assclown. Ban.

T-God 10-30-2007 03:05 PM

I cant stand him lately but am against bannings. Change his layout to Wild please; you cant be mad when your layout is Wild.

(Large fonts obv)

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

Also dids, you can count my vote as 50 votes. I give you full permission.

holdme 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

i liked him better when his posts weren't dids-obsessed

Dids 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] on the Pac 10 doggy, I'm not sure how I should feel about you right now.

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

remod kyleb for 1 hour so he can ban ericw then de-mod him again when he takes the fall

chopsticks 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eric's attempts to troll me tend to just make him look stupid anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, lately he has made many homeruns because you mods tend to fall into his traps. Hes a genious and youre a crybaby.

goofyballer 10-30-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant stand him lately but am against bannings. Change his layout to Wild please; you cant be mad when your layout is Wild.

(Large fonts obv)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wild failed; it's time for more serious measures

[ QUOTE ]
No, lately he has made many homeruns because you mods tend to fall into his traps. Hes a genious and youre a crybaby.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a hard-on for mod-hating because I think almost everyone in this forum would disagree with you.

Dids 10-30-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering asking posters to update their input to include age and high school GPA for further weighting.

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] on the Pac 10 doggy, I'm not sure how I should feel about you right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will say that the PAC-10 has the second hottest girls to the SEC. So Cal is dayyyyyyum and i hear nothing but good things about arizona.

also, stanford's tree is really cool.

Conspire 10-30-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No polls.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
17- Poles. That's how it's [censored] spelled. I have no idea what a poll is and [censored] you for asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

T-God 10-30-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(Large fonts obv)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, he really is beyond help...

Limesparks 10-30-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering asking posters to update their input to include age and high school GPA for further weighting.

[/ QUOTE ]
genious

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(Large fonts obv)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is it sad that i find this hilarious?