Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   3-somes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365303)

Jason Strasser (strassa2) 03-27-2007 11:41 AM

3-somes

My ex-gf used to tell me she would be down for a threesome, but I never knew how to make it work. She never showed any initiative, and I had no idea what type of girl I should look for. My friend is going through the same thing now and asked me how to proceed, and I had no idea. So naturally I post here!

Boris 03-27-2007 12:10 PM

Re: 3-somes

The Game gives step by step instructions. Surprised you havn't read it.

Isura 03-27-2007 12:25 PM

I'm not an orgy guy. This is very difficult to implement, and someone will probably end up getting hurt. Not worth the trouble imo.

Edit: I mean with a GF. With 2 whores, it is obviously going to be fine.

cbloom 03-27-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."

"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."

"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

"If only something like that could happen to me."

"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."

"I know."

punkass 03-27-2007 12:30 PM

Don't actively go looking for a third. When you two are out at a bar or a restaurant, just casually say "how about her, you think she'd be up for it?"

Just thinking about having a 3some with her should be enough of a turn on. Actually going through with a 3some with someone you care about would be a bad idea.

Mat Sklansky 03-27-2007 12:35 PM

The first requirement for this to be successful short-term, and without regrets after, is that the girl in question really wants the threesome. If she's just doing it to please him, it's not so good in the long run.

Once this can be verified, virtually no effort is required on the part of the male.

limon 03-27-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My ex-gf used to tell me she would be down for a threesome, but I never knew how to make it work. She never showed any initiative, and I had no idea what type of girl I should look for. My friend is going through the same thing now and asked me how to proceed, and I had no idea. So naturally I post here!

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had many 3somes. if any effort is required by you it will end up being a complete disaster. just as if you said "ok" in passing to a guy/guy/girl 3some and then your gf showed up w/ some dude. if you really wanted it you would have found the dude.

kitaristi0 03-27-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."

"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."

"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

"If only something like that could happen to me."

"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."

"I know."

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. I just watched that episode a couple days ago.

Jason Strasser (strassa2) 03-27-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Game gives step by step instructions. Surprised you havn't read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard this too much--i just ordered it

private joker 03-27-2007 03:10 PM

Jason -- the best thing to do is let the girl do the searching... when you're at a bar/club/party/whatever with the girl in question, have her look for potential recruits. All she has to do is be flirty with other girls, and one of them is bound to respond. Then she'll ask if that girl wants to come home with her and her friend (i.e. you) and hopefully... ship it.

It's much more difficult for a guy to approach a girl and say "hey wanna party with me and my girlfriend?" because they usually get suspicious. But a girl hitting on another girl is pretty non-threatening and easy and fun, and you'll just sit back and reap the rewards.

Also, make sure the third party is not a close friend of either one of you. It needs to be a stranger. (In fact, it would be great if both girls were relative strangers).

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy. This is very difficult to implement, and someone will probably end up getting hurt. Not worth the trouble imo.

Edit: I mean with a GF. With 2 whores, it is obviously going to be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

from a 30 year old guy with multiple experiences...this is 100% true.

fwiw, she said that she wanted to but she didn't mean it. she needs to want it more than you and she'll make it happen.

if that's not enough. get her and a close gf of hers over to your apartment. have some drinks, turn down the lights, turn on the music and have a 'semi-nude' dance party. but the secrety too all of this is that the girls have to want to. oh yeah and it never hurts to ask them to do stuff because half the time they will, just do it with a smile and giggle and not sly pervert grin.

gl and don't say that i didn't warn you.

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:37 PM

after writing my reply. i went back and read others responses and i see one CHARACTERISTIC from all the older guys who have been there more than once....

The girl has to want it and she'll make it happen.

Big Poppa Smurf 03-27-2007 03:38 PM

If she's really interested in having the 3-some, she'll make it happen and maybe even has the girl in mind already. Just make it all about her and not about you and you will be shipping it to 3way town in no time.

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, make sure the third party is not a close friend of either one of you. It needs to be a stranger. (In fact, it would be great if both girls were relative strangers).

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with this and never had it go down that way.

[censored] 03-27-2007 03:47 PM

Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about? It's hard for me to explain why but the thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. But this is only if I am in a relationship with a girl I love absent that it changes everything.

SackUp 03-27-2007 04:00 PM

[censored]:

I agree completely. I don't like to share or be shared.

illuminati 03-27-2007 05:33 PM

STRASS FFS DON'T GO THE MMF ROUTE

PokerBob 03-27-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope.

kniper 03-27-2007 05:51 PM

its hard enough with girls you aren't in a relationship in. I can't even imagine the repercussions in a relationship. See this bb4L thread i started

TeeJayOrTJ 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

I have same problem as OP's friend. The girl that wants to have a 3-some is one I used to date for a couple months. Now we just hook up when drunk. She claims to want to have one, but never shows any initiative. Plus we rarely go out together. She told me it's my job to find the girl, not an easy task.

mak15 03-27-2007 06:24 PM

Strassa,

is the ex sarah? her, me and my ex-girlfriend were driving in my car for over an hour recently, this information could've been useful...

I also once had a girlfriend who would tell me after we break up we can have a threesome. Unfortunately she was very upset after we broke up, but I have no idea how I would've swung that anyway unless she just called me one day and told me she had a girl for us.

Big Poppa Smurf 03-27-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also once had a girlfriend who would tell me after we break up we can have a threesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously who says this?

Gamboholik 03-27-2007 06:57 PM

2 emotionally unstable girls + zanex + alchohol FTW

jaybee_70 03-27-2007 07:06 PM

Jason,

Best bet is to take your girl to a strip club. Find a stripper she likes. Hint around, get a lap dance for the both of you, close the deal.

Second best bet is to go to local meat market and pick out likely targets. Take turns approaching individually. Buy some drinks, do some grinding on the dance floor, drop some hints, she if she is slooty, and close the deal.

I think it is much more possible to have a 3-some with a girl you really care about now than 10 or so years ago, also if you do close the deal it's almost essential that 3rd party is a stranger.

Joe

fish2plus2 03-27-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about? It's hard for me to explain why but the thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. But this is only if I am in a relationship with a girl I love absent that it changes everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. It seems like it'd be weird as hell.

SNOWBALL 03-28-2007 12:01 AM

threesomes aren't that great unless both of the girls are down to blow you at once. Unfortunately, I ended up having a threesome with TWO girls who "don't give head"

kylewa10 03-28-2007 01:08 AM

Turn up the heat and start throwing pillows.

suzzer99 03-28-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
threesomes aren't that great unless both of the girls are down to blow you at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that this was the most unexpectedly amazingly wonderful part of the one threesome that I've had. Each took a side. Man, haven't had that pleasant memory wash over me in a while. Thank you thread.

New2NL 03-28-2007 11:41 AM

Watch Entourage, it worked poorly for Eric.

Notfunny1 03-28-2007 12:57 PM

Just some advice from someone who has been there. If the 3some is with your girlfriend and another girl, do not throw it into the other girl. period.

antifish225 03-28-2007 04:04 PM

Everyone has hit it head on - the girl has to be into it, she shoud be the one to find the other girl.

Not mentioned yet, but very important if you do not want things to get weird with your GF - you need to have the other girl NOT spend the night in bed with the two of you - do your thing and then the 2nd girl leaves......trust me this is the way to go. (and of course, mentioned already - make sure the second girl is a relative stranger or things will get weird) - AF