Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Best iPoker site for regular bonuses? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=423389)

Chomp 06-08-2007 10:55 PM

Best iPoker site for regular bonuses?

Couldn't find anything about this on 2+2 through search.

Has anyone got opinions as to the best iPoker site for regular bonuses/loyalty schemes/player points?

I looked on Bonuswhore but TBH the information there seems a bit outdated, and trying to find info on this anywhere on the net is a bit of a nightmare.

At the moment I'm weighing up either Noble or NoIQPoker, but would consider anywhere with good rewards for regs.

Cheers.

sunnypoker 06-09-2007 05:28 AM

Re: Best iPoker site for regular bonuses?

Go to Chilipoker,
unlike most sites such as Titan and CDpoker, where bonus is 600points for $5,
in Chili it's 400 for $10 (if u deposit through neteller) or 480 for $10 if deposited through other method.

initial deposit is 100% upto $600, so that'll clear at 24000 points, which in other places would've onlt got you $400.

They also have an FPP race thing going on for people who don't have bonuses to clear and u can get money back for earning the FPPs

I know a place you can get an extra affiliate deal for them.
PM me if u wanna know

Bobo Fett 06-09-2007 12:32 PM

Or just go to PokerSavvy.

boracay 06-09-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to Chilipoker,
unlike most sites such as Titan and CDpoker, where bonus is 600points for $5,
in Chili it's 400 for $10 (if u deposit through neteller) or 480 for $10 if deposited through other method.

initial deposit is 100% upto $600, so that'll clear at 24000 points, which in other places would've onlt got you $400.

They also have an FPP race thing going on for people who don't have bonuses to clear and u can get money back for earning the FPPs

I know a place you can get an extra affiliate deal for them.
PM me if u wanna know

[/ QUOTE ]

Chili had great offer until this week. You better look elsewhere now. Two reasons:
1. not very professional site when they change their rules in the middle of clearing bonuses - they did that this week and the change is dramatic - now you need to play 25%-35% more for the same bonus they had offered last week. very bad.
2. before signing up any site at iPoker you should be careful about 3 things. how much bonus (+extra), how many points needed for 1$ bonus to be released and also don't forget to check how many points do you receive for each dollar in rake.
let's take a look how many FPP do you receive at chili and fair poker (it depends on your VIP status):

(0 up to 1500 FPP/m) 6 FPP max at chili poker
(0 up to 3500 FPP/m) 8 FPP max at fair poker

(6000 - 15000 FPP/m) 6.5 FPP max at chili poker
(3500 - 7500 FPP/m) 9.0 FPP max at fair poker

max level
(100.000+ FPP/m) 9 FPP max at chili poker
(7500+ FPP/m) 11 FPP max at fair poker ...you might rather compare again this with... (6000 - 15000 FPP/m) 6.5 FPP max at chili poker

it's obvious that chili offer really isn't that great anymore when you take everything into account.

fair poker was just an example here - i didn't want to use those sites you both have mentioned already.

not to mention you could get something extra at some sites as well.

PaulG 06-10-2007 08:42 PM

Over at www.bonuswhores.com CD poker seems to be a favourite, although there appears to be problems getting the bonus credited at the special BW rate.

Also check out BetFred poker. The first deposit bonus is good and there is a loyalty program.

SparkMan 06-10-2007 11:34 PM

fairpoker
$500 max bonus clears at 50 coins/$

countjam 06-15-2007 07:29 PM

if u go to kiwipoker with raketherake u get raketherake points =(30% rakeback), and the bonus clear at 500 points=10$
1$ in rake gives u 20 points, and if u get 3000 points in a month u will be gold-vip and get 25 points for 1$ rake.

i think that is a great deal.

just my 2 cents

pegboy 06-17-2007 12:56 AM

Hey Guys,

I just started at NoiQPoker. I need 60000 points for $600. That works to 100 points per $1? My math says I'm getting ripped?

boracay 06-17-2007 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Guys,

I just started at NoiQPoker. I need 60000 points for $600. That works to 100 points per $1? My math says I'm getting ripped?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're getting ripped off if you don't get an 'unmentionable' there. otherwise that is the best deal available at iPoker. PM if you need more calculation.

Phytopath 06-17-2007 02:08 PM

CD poker probably has the best quantity of bonuses, though they give out the least amount of points, so their bonus 50 points/1$ is closer to 85 points/1$, when compared to other sites.

From my calculations at NoIQ, where I just finished their 600$ sign up, at VIP level yellow their 100 points/1$ was about 20% RB at 8-max, 25% at 10-max and about 17% at 6-max, however when you get to VIP level Brown it basically doubled at was 40% at 8-max, 50% at 10-max and 35% at 6-max.

Cashing in your points for cash 1000points/1$ adds 10% to those rates.

That being said I don't think NoIQ has reloads often, and they have limited deposit options only really use Neteller still.

SparkMan 06-17-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CD poker probably has the best quantity of bonuses, though they give out the least amount of points, so their bonus 50 points/1$ is closer to 85 points/1$, when compared to other sites.

From my calculations at NoIQ, where I just finished their 600$ sign up, at VIP level yellow their 100 points/1$ was about 20% RB at 8-max, 25% at 10-max and about 17% at 6-max, however when you get to VIP level Brown it basically doubled at was 40% at 8-max, 50% at 10-max and 35% at 6-max.

Cashing in your points for cash 1000points/1$ adds 10% to those rates.

That being said I don't think NoIQ has reloads often, and they have limited deposit options only really use Neteller still.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chilipoker points accumulation is worse than CDPoker

bpc009 06-20-2007 03:18 PM

CDPoker also enjoys reneging on fabulous offers. So stay away. In any case I think NoIQ is the way to go. They don't have the reloads of CD, but they have a loyalty bonus similar to BetFred, plus one can usually get a sweet deal there. They cater to winning players, and don't make a secret of it.

CountingMyOuts 06-20-2007 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In any case I think NoIQ is the way to go. They don't have the reloads of CD, but they have a loyalty bonus similar to BetFred, plus one can usually get a sweet deal there. They cater to winning players, and don't make a secret of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The promos that NoiQ is running are incredible. They are even running a limit cash giveaway promo for 3 months starting in July where they are giving away over $500,000 to limit players in games with blinds of $2/$4 all the way up to $50/$100, so I guess they are now targeting high limit players, too.

Looks like they are trying to take over the online poker world. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phytopath 06-20-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In any case I think NoIQ is the way to go. They don't have the reloads of CD, but they have a loyalty bonus similar to BetFred, plus one can usually get a sweet deal there. They cater to winning players, and don't make a secret of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The promos that NoiQ is running are incredible. They are even running a limit cash giveaway promo for 3 months starting in July where they are giving away over $500,000 to limit players in games with blinds of $2/$4 all the way up to $50/$100, so I guess they are now targeting high limit players, too.

Looks like they are trying to take over the online poker world. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is an iPoker promo from my understanding.

Yeah iPoker is certainly growing but the games are getting alot worse in the last few months, they went from some of the best to very average in a short time. Speaking of SSNL, NL100-NL200.

luckvit 06-21-2007 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plz pm me for more information [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

PNXRMX 06-21-2007 07:32 AM

afaik mansion is moving to iPoker soon... so sign up for rakeback there before the end of the month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chomp 06-21-2007 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
afaik mansion is moving to iPoker soon... so sign up for rakeback there before the end of the month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late. Deadline passed yesterday afaik.

bpc009 06-21-2007 10:43 AM

deadlines, schmeadlines. always a way around that crap.

anyway, in a way I tihnk you're right PlytoPath, the games have changed there. but I'm not sure necessarily for the worse. Instead of most players simply giving you their chips at the drop of the hat, calling you ever time you have the goods, now you have a whole bunch of uber passive players who don't go allin very much, but will only bet 10% the pot when they do have the nuts.

in the end the winrate stays about the same, but the passivity is a bit annoying. I think 75% of the players there have a VIP/PFR% of 33/3. (what's really gross is that some of the 45/4s seem to be winning a lot. I can't think about that or it may tilt me.

/end rant.

Phytopath 06-21-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
deadlines, schmeadlines. always a way around that crap.

anyway, in a way I tihnk you're right PlytoPath, the games have changed there. but I'm not sure necessarily for the worse. Instead of most players simply giving you their chips at the drop of the hat, calling you ever time you have the goods, now you have a whole bunch of uber passive players who don't go allin very much, but will only bet 10% the pot when they do have the nuts.

in the end the winrate stays about the same, but the passivity is a bit annoying. I think 75% of the players there have a VIP/PFR% of 33/3. (what's really gross is that some of the 45/4s seem to be winning a lot. I can't think about that or it may tilt me.

/end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

All these promos seem to be catering alot to winning players, getting them to play more while offering next to nothing to the casual player....I want more casual players.

Maybe it is the time of day you play, the games really change depending on the time. Just noticed alot of better players/regulars there more, time to practice better table selection I guess.

bpc009 06-22-2007 04:22 PM

the ones at NoIQ definitely are. but you're right, the amount of regulars has increased. the amount of uber tight, uber passive players has really increased. I believe that started with the inclusion of Tain, and expekt's promo upon their arrival.

Tony_Sopran0 06-22-2007 04:57 PM

cd poker is garbage though imo.

tpa 06-23-2007 03:48 PM

I think I'm gonna move to noIQ next month. Anyone got experience with their "VIP Cash Bonus" that some rakeback sites are offering?

Makkleod7 06-23-2007 03:50 PM

You can also have a personal cashback deal after your first deposit bonus on chilipoker. It can be very interesting if you are fast to clear the deposit bonus. you just have to mail the support after at the end of the bonus period to ask for a deal. You can also do it directly if you want a cashback deal as soon as you are registered.

kabouter 06-23-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm gonna move to noIQ next month. Anyone got experience with their "VIP Cash Bonus" that some rakeback sites are offering?

[/ QUOTE ]

10000 points = $10

At a normal vip level you can get like 100points/h at 6max 100nl. So 6tabling 100nl would still take almost 15 hours to get a $10 bonus imho not worth it, but just a nice bonus, just like full tilt points.

tpa 06-23-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

10000 points = $10

At a normal vip level you can get like 100points/h at 6max 100nl. So 6tabling 100nl would still take almost 15 hours to get a $10 bonus imho not worth it, but just a nice bonus, just like full tilt points.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure if we're talking about the same bonus. I was refering to a rakeback deal with a weekly payout via a rakeback site, not the FPP-cashout that noIQ themselves offer (which equals an additional ~10% of rakeback I was told).

Phytopath 06-23-2007 08:36 PM

the cashing in of FPPs equals about 5% extra rakeback at the highest VIP level at NoIQ at 10max games, not really anything special.

As for their alternate to rakeback which they have now I have no idea.