Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Deleted (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400371)

antisocialgrace 05-10-2007 11:57 PM

Deleted

people are too immature for me to carry on a meaningful discussion. If you're a moderator I would just assume you delete the whole thread and I'll make sure I don't post in here anymore.

Tree Surgeon 05-10-2007 11:58 PM

Re: How to lose when you flop a FH

There's a reason you play these stakes, DUCY?

alphatmw 05-10-2007 11:58 PM

seriously if i flopped quads and lost to runner runner royal flush at 2NL, i would not even post it.

btw i didn't even pay attention to how badly you played the hand.

Mr.JR 05-11-2007 12:00 AM

1. YOU LET HIM GET THERE
2. THIS IS .01/.02 NL. THESE ARE NOT REAL STAKES, UNLESS YOU LIVE IN AFRICA, OR POSSIBLY SOUTH AMERICA.
3. GOOD JOB GETTING YOUR $ IN WAY BEHIND.
4. BEST HAND WON.

Teh1337zor 05-11-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously if i flopped a royal flush and lost to runner runner 5 of a kind at 2NL, i would not even post it.

btw i didn't even pay attention to how badly you played the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

antisocialgrace 05-11-2007 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really blow, I'm only +14 ptbb/100 over 50k.

Forgetting this is micro-stakes, are you suggesting a different line was in order? He had 2 outs after the flop.

lostnorcalkid 05-11-2007 12:03 AM

this should be called "how to bish when you lost 3$"

alphatmw 05-11-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgetting this is micro-stakes, are you suggesting a different line was in order? He had 2 outs after the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]god the fact that you can't see how you completely minimize your value in this hand is really sad. the fact that you played 50,000 hands of 2NL is even sadder. the fact that you only beat it for 14bb is possibly the saddest. is this limit different from play money?

grando 05-11-2007 12:05 AM

OP, do you live in mexico?

AAmucked 05-11-2007 12:06 AM

It doesn't matter if you really blow, you will never get better playing these stakes. Start AT LEAST at 10NL. If you can't afford that consider getting a job

Teh1337zor 05-11-2007 12:10 AM

gj mkaing 150

antisocialgrace 05-11-2007 12:12 AM

I know you guys are young, but it still disappoints me you have to be such total [censored] d*ckheads when I provoked you in no way at all. All I'm trying to do is improve my game.

I posted in here because it is a "beat"--last I checked this was "BEATS brags and variance"--and I knew I wouldn't get much useful feedback anywhere else.

You little selfish-assed generation Y punks can go [censored] yourselves. I'm sure it's the closest thing to trim your going to get with such low self-esteem that you have to attack someone for a harmless post.

alphatmw 05-11-2007 12:13 AM

i knew your screenname looked familiar. you were the one who kept trolling in the tv forum, then started this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9659734 to complain about it. then apparently you stopped posting for a month. why'd you come back?

your ability to start non-crappy threads has not improved.

lostnorcalkid 05-11-2007 12:14 AM

Wait... you are an adult and play 2$ NL? I think we all assumed you were 10 and playing with daddy's account... Now you will really be bashed

Tree Surgeon 05-11-2007 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you guys are young, but it still disappoints me you have to be such total [censored] d*ckheads when I provoked you in no way at all. All I'm trying to do is improve my game.

I posted in here because it is a "beat"--last I checked this was "BEATS brags and variance"--and I knew I wouldn't get much useful feedback anywhere else.

You little selfish-assed generation Y punks can go [censored] yourselves. I'm sure it's the closest thing to trim your going to get with such low self-esteem that you have to attack someone for a harmless post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, WE'RE the ones being dicks. Right.

alphatmw 05-11-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
POKERSTARS GAME #9831934693: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($0.01/$0.02) - 2007/05/09 - 19:45:01 (ET)
Table 'Stereoskopia' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Randol6 ($0.98 in chips)
Seat 2: yota00 ($3.40 in chips)
Seat 3: sandsghost ($3.75 in chips)
Seat 4: SrNuKK ($2.79 in chips)
Seat 5: Nufon ($2.92 in chips)
Seat 6: CalTower ($1.51 in chips)
Seat 7: Mr-Black1987 ($4.32 in chips)
Seat 8: Laflaque ($2.87 in chips)
Seat 9: 25 AUTO ($5.90 in chips)
CalTower: posts small blind $0.01
Mr-Black1987: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to sandsghost [6c 6h]
Laflaque: folds
25 AUTO: calls $0.02
Randol6: folds
yota00: folds
sandsghost: calls $0.02
SrNuKK: raises $0.08 to $0.10
Nufon: folds
CalTower: calls $0.09
Mr-Black1987: folds
25 AUTO: folds
sandsghost: calls $0.08
*** FLOP *** [5c 6d 5s]
CalTower: bets $0.10
sandsghost: calls $0.10
SrNuKK: calls $0.10
*** TURN *** [5c 6d 5s] [Th]
CalTower: bets $0.30
sandsghost: calls $0.30
SrNuKK: calls $0.30
*** RIVER *** [5c 6d 5s Th] [Kc]
CalTower: checks
sandsghost: bets $0.50
SrNuKK: raises $0.50 to $1
CalTower: folds
sandsghost: raises $2.25 to $3.25 and is all-in
SrNuKK: calls $1.29 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
sandsghost: shows [6c 6h] (a full house, Sixes full of Fives)
SrNuKK: shows [Tc Ts] (a full house, Tens full of Fives)
SrNuKK collected $5.82 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $6.12 | Rake $0.30
Board [5c 6d 5s Th Kc]
Seat 1: Randol6 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: yota00 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: sandsghost showed [6c 6h] and lost with a full house, Sixes full of Fives
Seat 4: SrNuKK showed [Tc Ts] and won ($5.82) with a full house, Tens full of Fives
Seat 5: Nufon (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: CalTower (small blind) folded on the River
Seat 7: Mr-Black1987 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: Laflaque folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: 25 AUTO folded before Flop

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe you should delete it from micro stakes too.

holland3r 05-11-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawl. Further proving my theory that all old people are bad at poker. Let me guess OP, you have a pic of your ugly baby as your avatar.

Mr.JR 05-11-2007 12:35 AM

OP IS A PUSSY. BAN OP FROM BBV.

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/media/review...ladiator_3.jpg

AbreuTime 05-11-2007 12:52 AM

Re: Deleted

[ QUOTE ]
people are too immature for me to carry on a meaningful discussion. If you're a moderator I would just assume you delete the whole thread and I'll make sure I don't post in here anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
Post more please. (I'm not being scarcastic, but you seem to have a knack for inciting some passionate posts.)

Das Budrick 05-11-2007 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i knew your screenname looked familiar. you were the one who kept trolling in the tv forum, then started this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9659734 to complain about it. then apparently you stopped posting for a month. why'd you come back?

your ability to start non-crappy threads has not improved.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha the end to this thread is comically ironic

DarthIgnurnt 05-11-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another 50K hands at that rate, and you'll have just about covered the cost of PokerTracker.

Gonso 05-11-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

20+ bb is very doable at those stakes.

lostnorcalkid 05-11-2007 01:50 AM

but why would you bother?

antisocialgrace 05-11-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

20+ bb is very doable at those stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI that's 4-8 tabling. The ptbb/100 would obviously be much higher if I were paying serious attention to the games. I make roughly $6.00 a day playing maybe 2 hours. No that isn't much, but it's a good rate for the lowest stakes tables. I can't afford to 8-table and play too much higher. I'm still learning this game anyway.

lostnorcalkid 05-11-2007 02:19 AM

dude you make less than illegal migrant workers... nice!

Soundwave 05-11-2007 03:38 AM

50,000 hands and you're still learning so you can advance past $2 NL? Excellent plan, good, safe bankroll management. Why, perhaps even by the time you reach your 80th birthday you'll have logged enough hands to advance to the giddy heights of $50 NL!

antisocialgrace 05-11-2007 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude you make less than illegal migrant workers... nice!

[/ QUOTE ]

And right now I'm fine with that. I'm slowly building a roll while I learn the game.

Could I be doing better, yes. At this point however I'm not measuring my progress by hourly. I'm sure that's far beyond the comprehension of your simple little Generation Why immediate gratification peabrains. I highly doubt any of you little wankers are 8-tabling and winning +14ptbb/100 50k hands at whatever stakes, so don't pretend you are. If you are you're using a tracker (at the tables) and probably cheating or colluding with other 2x2 fanboys.

antisocialgrace 05-11-2007 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
50,000 hands and you're still learning so you can advance past $2 NL? Excellent plan, good, safe bankroll management. Why, perhaps even by the time you reach your 80th birthday you'll have logged enough hands to advance to the giddy heights of $50 NL!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty laughable you little wankers think you're special because you get to post on 2x2.

Some of you might be better players than I am, but I PROMISE you I have access to places on the net far more exclusive and useful than this one. If you knew how superior they are you would crap your baggy little juvenile pants in obsessive envy and never live down the shame of trying to mask your insecurities and little wee-wee syndrome by trying to be so self-important over a stupid website.

Spechel EDD 05-11-2007 04:16 AM

i cant believe anyone who can be out of a coma actually play 2nl full ring

feesjah 05-11-2007 04:19 AM

lol OP , you're a disgrace to comatic peoplez

bills427 05-11-2007 04:58 AM

PWNED

DonkBluffer 05-11-2007 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This one time i was in a coma and i woke up and everybody was like "OMG HOW DID U DO THAT?" and I'm like "Do what? I was in coma" and they said "U beat $2NL for 16PTBB! LAWL!"

true story.

alphatmw 05-11-2007 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This one time i was in a coma and i woke up and everybody was like "OMG HOW DID U DO THAT?" and I'm like "Do what? I was in coma" and they said "U beat $2NL for 16PTBB! LAWL!"

true story.

[/ QUOTE ]BIG MACS ON ME. but just 3.

gongshow 05-11-2007 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty laughable you little wankers think you're special because you get to post on 2x2.

Some of you might be better players than I am, but I PROMISE you I have access to places on the net far more exclusive and useful than this one. If you knew how superior they are you would crap your baggy little juvenile pants in obsessive envy and never live down the shame of trying to mask your insecurities and little wee-wee syndrome by trying to be so self-important over a stupid website.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

and is this guy actually serious?

daca 05-11-2007 07:16 AM

lol old people

Abramovic 05-11-2007 07:33 AM

A+ thread.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-11-2007 08:11 AM

this guy is awesome.

ardubz 05-11-2007 10:05 AM

You post like you play poker.

REALLY GOOD.

holland3r 05-11-2007 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2x2? 2+1.

Squareview 05-11-2007 10:45 AM

what is this special internetz place u speak of sir?