Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   AP refunds (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531459)

mntbikr15 10-25-2007 09:36 PM

AP refunds

I just got back the ~9k I was down to greycat.

Check your cashiers.

fearme 10-26-2007 01:10 AM

Re: AP refunds

at first i thought i was short 8k but after recalculating i think i got everything i was cheated out of

geormiet 10-26-2007 01:55 AM

I got an email, but I don't see any funds xferred to my account.

Buffsta8 10-26-2007 04:24 AM

I got the email and a refund. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

hoppscot22 10-26-2007 04:34 AM

i guess i never played any super users, sigh. i want some money back.

mntbikr15 10-26-2007 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got an email, but I don't see any funds xferred to my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

George,

The suspect cheating accounts(that weve named) only played like 150/300 200/400 and 15/30 NL+...and a few tournies. Have you ever played that high? Or played tournies?

Edit- I have ZERO record of the refund in any part of my history...only know how much it was because I happened to check my cashier like 10 minutes beforehand

mntbikr15 10-26-2007 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess i never played any super users, sigh. i want some money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greycat, Steamroller, and Potripper were the ones that come to mind.

Speculation though is that they only cheated ~ the time of the 8.0 update....sooo mid aug or so

veganmav 10-26-2007 11:24 AM

I wish they told us which hand history's which players and more info so I could double check it with my PT. oh yeah, it would be nice if they also told us HOW MUCH. wtf mate

mntbikr15 10-26-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish they told us which hand history's which players and more info so I could double check it with my PT. oh yeah, it would be nice if they also told us HOW MUCH. wtf mate

[/ QUOTE ]

yes both of these things are both sucky and sketchy.

I ONLY got money back from my losses against greycat. The other known cheat accounts I didnt play. The unkown cheat accounts I evidently didnt play either...but Ill bet they never realese the names/pay anyone for those.

As for the amount, I sent them a very angry email about that.

Its NOWHERE in my account history

noles321 10-26-2007 12:37 PM

Just be happy the gave you money back....

bicyclekick 10-26-2007 01:27 PM

I still haven't received any funds...

Kayber2 10-26-2007 02:50 PM

Scariest thing is that if the superuser guys had any clue about poker they would never have gotten caught.

mntbikr15 10-26-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scariest thing is that if the superuser guys had any clue about poker they would never have gotten caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for that very original thought sir

kahntrutahn 10-26-2007 03:54 PM

I was called by the VIP line and got 12k+ twice... However, I'm owed at least 31.5k just from HU play, and that doesnt account for money they [censored] me out of in non-HU play. I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 10:34 AM

Anyone curious about the amount they refunded send them an email bitching about them not telling you, they actually respond fairly quick.

They were however low on mine. By ~100 bucks

Abbaddabba 10-27-2007 01:51 PM

how do they calculate the total owed?

do they take total hands played against him, and use the won from/lost to net figure to pay out?

it has potential for people who played relatively few hands against him to get a great deal. win, you keep your winnings. lose, you get your losses back. :O

if they do it session by session, it's even better still.

kahntrutahn 10-27-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

[/ QUOTE ]

They didnt call back as promised

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do they calculate the total owed?

do they take total hands played against him, and use the won from/lost to net figure to pay out?

it has potential for people who played relatively few hands against him to get a great deal. win, you keep your winnings. lose, you get your losses back. :O

if they do it session by session, it's even better still.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only had that one session against him so I couldnt tell you how they are doing it.

However, if you did actually beat a cheating player it SHOULD be total losses imo, since they were freerolling you

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

[/ QUOTE ]

They didnt call back as promised

[/ QUOTE ]

This suprises you?

They also didnt return two promised calls from me

HIV 10-28-2007 11:24 AM

Can anyone tell me teh specific accounts they are giving back that people have lost to (besides GRAYCAT)

Specifically, has anyone gotten a refund for STEAMROLLER

kahntrutahn 10-28-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone tell me teh specific accounts they are giving back that people have lost to (besides GRAYCAT)

[/ QUOTE ]

They are specifically going to refund: Graycat, Steamroller, and Doubledrag insofar as cash games go. I was specifically told this on the phone (I asked exactly what names to look for)

mntbikr15 10-28-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are specifically going to refund: Graycat, Steamroller, and Doubledrag insofar as cash games go. I was specifically told this on the phone (I asked exactly what names to look for)

[/ QUOTE ]

They also said in an Official Statement that there were a few accounts cheating that we didnt name.

Seems they are now ignoring that though and no one seems to care.

kahntrutahn 10-28-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They also said in an Official Statement that there were a few accounts cheating that we didnt name.

Seems they are now ignoring that though and no one seems to care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, how/who can we get to find out the other names?

mntbikr15 10-28-2007 07:03 PM

I have no idea. The whole thing has lost all of its momentum and will prob be under the rug shortly.

Ive been trying to speak to someone who actually can have an independant thought or two for a bit now and have had no luck. Sounds like youve had more, I guess pursue it with whoever youve been speaking to....push the issue of who the unknowns are.

I guess you could PM n82 or adanthar as those two seemed to be getting all kinds of inside info, however they have released very little of it.

adanthar 10-28-2007 07:20 PM

I don't know the other account names, sorry.

HIV 10-29-2007 02:50 AM

thanks both of u for the info

gemmer 10-29-2007 07:40 AM

Got the email+refund. Nice

kahntrutahn 10-30-2007 03:42 AM

I told them my refund was inadequate and recieved the following:

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Kahntrutahn,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your email and case has been forwarded to a Management member that will
be personally taking care of your query. Kindly expect a call or a
reply to your email in the next 24 hours. Your patience and comprehension
is highly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

mntbikr15 10-30-2007 09:12 AM

I got the same.....LOL at saying your comprhension is highly appreciated.

How much did they short you? And are you sure its all from about mid aug on?

kahntrutahn 10-30-2007 02:44 PM

short at least 8k, though I'll be pushing for more due to other circumstances

and yes, Im going from 8/16/07 forward as I won money off the cheating accounts prior to 8/16/07

mntbikr15 10-30-2007 11:48 PM

Gotcha, They are still ignoring my inquiries about me being only ~200 short. Good luck with your quest and plz keep us posted.

kahntrutahn 10-31-2007 07:27 PM

No reply yet again....

Also, Gian at VegasPoker 24/7 is dodging my questions about promised promotions. The VIP program that was promised to be in place for Nov 1st has been "put aside" The 9% interest match for VIP elites, well, that question has been dodged, then completely ignored.

These [censored] are getting on my nerves. I'm about to join the hate campaign rather than a supporter of them making amends.