Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=242631)

nanochip 10-22-2006 09:29 PM

Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

Full Tilt Table Opener (FTTO) is an AHK Script program that opens ring game poker tables on Full Tilt Poker. The graphical user interface allows you to choose how many tables to open, your desired table size, minimum number of players, table type (NL, Limit, etc.), game type (Hold'em, Omaha, etc.) and table stakes. Tables that fall below the desired number of players can be closed. An automatic mode allows the program to continuously run, opening and closing tables at a selectable interval. FTTO allows you to observe tables, before deciding where to play.
Documentation and Download at: http://www.dcity.org/poker/ftto/default.html

http://www.dcity.org/poker/ftto/ftto.png

edit: Fixed the link. -Sam

thejerkface 10-22-2006 09:54 PM

Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

This looks cool. Nice job.

aislephive 10-22-2006 10:08 PM

I just tried it and it works great! Thanks for this.

One question, is it possible to edit the script so that it can close and re-open 16 tables after a certain time span? This would ensure that you are getting information on a good variety of players.

meleader2 10-22-2006 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One question, is it possible to edit the script so that it can close and re-open 16 tables after a certain time span? This would ensure that you are getting information on a good variety of players.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh...i don't know AHK but is there any code in there that looks harmful? OP has 3 posts...

jukofyork 10-22-2006 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh...i don't know AHK but is there any code in there that looks harmful? OP has 3 posts...

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, he might only have 3 posts, but he's made a pretty amazing script for us all! Good work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

george w 10-22-2006 11:32 PM

code is very neat. good job.

Hoopster81 10-23-2006 12:11 AM

Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

I can't get this to work. When I have all options checked and hit open tables, the lobby just minimizes and no tables open.

nanochip 10-23-2006 12:38 AM

Make sure that you have the Hold'em tab selected in the lobby, and Hold'em selected as your selection. Also make sure there really are tables available in the lobby that match your criteria. For example there are no 8 seated tables in the hold'em lobby... just a few ideas to look for.

APerfect10 10-23-2006 12:41 AM

Looks good...how about you put it on the wiki?

If you want me to put it up, just let me know...I'll gladly do it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SukitTrebek 10-23-2006 12:47 AM

very cool, nanochip. in the future, can you please add the ability to specify multiple limits (or an order to open limits by) from a single instance of the script?

trebek

Hoopster81 10-23-2006 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure that you have the Hold'em tab selected in the lobby, and Hold'em selected as your selection. Also make sure there really are tables available in the lobby that match your criteria. For example there are no 8 seated tables in the hold'em lobby... just a few ideas to look for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Works now - didn't change anything.

Thanks

Oranzith 10-23-2006 12:56 AM

yes, multiple table is nice. i am hoping to move up soon (pending bankroll) and am trying to mine a couple different levels/table sizes

nuts 10-23-2006 05:06 AM

I didn't do anything on first run, but after closing and reopening it works well. I assume you have to open ft first?

Thanks a lot! very useful software. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stosh 10-23-2006 12:39 PM

Hello. Thanks for making this. It should be a great tool. Unfortunately I can't get this to function properly. When I press 'Open Tables' it scans passed my desired table limit without opening any that meet my criteria. Is anyone else having this problem? Or can someone please comment on what I might be doing wrong? Thank you.

ReptileHouse 10-23-2006 12:59 PM

Woah. I've been looking for something like this. I'll give this a shot when I get home this evening. Thanks!

nanochip 10-23-2006 01:44 PM

Stosh: Tell me the six criteria settings you are using (from the six drop down boxes) and I'll see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.

nuts: yes, you need to manually open the Full Tilt Lobby and log in before trying to open tables.

McGobbler 10-23-2006 02:05 PM

Awesome, haven't tried it yet but this will be a good replacement for the sole Fulltilt Watch script that is floating around now.

nanochip 10-23-2006 04:46 PM

New Version: 0.11 Released 10/23/2006
Download here
Fixes problem where occassionally the shift key would not be recognized in other applications while the Open Tables subroutine was running.

Stosh 10-23-2006 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stosh: Tell me the six criteria settings you are using (from the six drop down boxes) and I'll see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game: Hold'em
# of tables: 10
# of seats: 6
# of players: 6
Stakes: .25/.50
Type: NL

... Thanks for replying and helping me out. 'Stosh

nanochip 10-23-2006 09:23 PM

Stosh: I tried your criteria and it is working on my machine. Please confirm that your you have the Hold'em tab selected in your Full Tilt Lobby. I've only tested with Win XP. Are you using a different operating system? Anything unusual about your computer to report (like old, slow, etc.)? Try exiting from the scirpt and restarting... are your criteria saved and restored?

Stosh 10-23-2006 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stosh: I tried your criteria and it is working on my machine. Please confirm that your you have the Hold'em tab selected in your Full Tilt Lobby. I've only tested with Win XP. Are you using a different operating system? Anything unusual about your computer to report (like old, slow, etc.)? Try exiting from the scirpt and restarting... are your criteria saved and restored?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replying so quickly. The Hold'em tab in the Full Tilt lobby is correct. My machine is pretty standard, Windows XP. And yes, the criteria is saved. It is the same every time it opens. 'Stosh

4_2_it 10-23-2006 10:20 PM

Help an old guy out. I copied the script into the auto hot key thingee and this is what I see when IU open it it. Anyone want to give me the dummy steps for setting this up?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5...autohotpic.jpg

EvanJC 10-23-2006 10:28 PM

so this is a free idleminer essentially, am i right?

nanochip 10-23-2006 11:55 PM

Stosh: Do you have the latest version of Autohotkey?
Have you tried other criteria? I assume it is never opening any tables?

Stosh, please email me at the email address on my documentation page, and we can probably get this sorted out a little quicker.

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:01 AM

4_2_it: That window that you printed is a list of the code that has been run recently. You should see the graphic interface like what is in my first post to this thread.

You should see a green H icon in your system tray (bottom right), and also a green H with FullTiltTableOpener program listed at the bottom center of your screen. If you click on that one, it should maximize and minimize the program. Does that make the program visible?

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:42 AM

4_2_it: I also "slightly" expanded the download and setup instructions that may help you out... located on my documentation/download webpage for this program.

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:49 AM

SukitTrebek, Oranzith & other users:
I'm considering adding the functionality to open additional limits at once. Would 2 different limits be enough? Could all the other criteria be the same for each group, or would you like total control for the 2nd group?

4_2_it 10-24-2006 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4_2_it: I also "slightly" expanded the download and setup instructions that may help you out... located on my documentation/download webpage for this program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. That did it.

DitMeMay 10-24-2006 01:11 AM

awesome software. thanks alot. i would love the option to control the 2nd group. i noticed on your site, you put i will need to log on to another account in order to mine different limits, but i can open to 2 scripts(diffrent folders) to mine for example 10/20 6max and 10/20 9max at same time just fine.

nanochip 10-24-2006 02:29 AM

New Version: 0.12 Released 10/23/2006
Download here
Fixes problem where the program window would not show up "on screen" if the program was previously exited while it was minimized.

SukitTrebek 10-24-2006 04:39 AM

i would imagine most people are like me in that they want to mine more than one level, but all the other criteria will be the same. if you can only do two limits, that's cool. (ideally i'd hope to do up to 5 limits.)
trebek

Grunch 10-24-2006 10:38 AM

BRILLIANT!

Are there any concerns about this being against the FTP T&C?

Maulik 10-24-2006 01:17 PM

nano,

Thanks a million!

p.s. Where do I set PT to import hands from FTP?

ReptileHouse 10-24-2006 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version: 0.12 Released 10/23/2006
Download here
Fixes problem where the program window would not show up "on screen" if the program was previously exited while it was minimized.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. I was just about to post about that little quirk, and you've already fixed it. Excellent.

I love the script. Very nice. This is going to make things sooooo nice.

Multiple limits would be the shizzle. Two limits would be enough for me, but I can see some folks wanting more. For example, datamine the really high limit heads up stuff for voyeuristic reasons and a couple lower limits for actual play.

Vern 10-24-2006 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nano,

Thanks a million!

p.s. Where do I set PT to import hands from FTP?

[/ QUOTE ]
Typcally

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

Maulik 10-24-2006 02:35 PM

I'd hate to hijack, there is no HandHistory folder in the program file directory for FTP. I've played about 1k hands today and it's like they don't exist.

nanochip 10-24-2006 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is no HandHistory folder in the program file directory for FTP. I've played about 1k hands today and it's like they don't exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the option in Full Tilt enabled so it saves hand histories. Located at: Options... Hand History...

4_2_it 10-24-2006 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd hate to hijack, there is no HandHistory folder in the program file directory for FTP. I've played about 1k hands today and it's like they don't exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to select the save hand history to file option from the lobby.

Mizzles 10-24-2006 04:09 PM

Nano

Thanks much for the program! 2 suggestions

1- ability to mine multiple levels, 2 would be wonderful I believe to satisfy most's needs (there is a limit to the # of open tables at once (?16), so not sure how valuable more than 2 limits would be anyway)

2- option to save the data files permanently, so they can be run all at once (at a later time) if one chooses, rather than having to actively import using PT every one minute. As I understand, as a table closes or Full Tilt lobby closes the files from the full tilt/handhistory folder are automatically deleted?

Thanks

nanochip 10-24-2006 07:31 PM

New Version: 0.13 Released 10/24/2006
Download here
Fixed an annoyance where you would have to restart FTTO if the Full Tilt Lobby was closed and re-opened.