Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534095)

LateNiteRush 10-29-2007 07:04 PM

Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days?

Just wondering if Bodog withdrawal checks are coming any faster to the USA now. Last I heard, they were taking a good 4-6 weeks.

bigblackbuddha 10-29-2007 07:13 PM

Re: Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days?

I withdrew about a month ago and got my check 10 days after I requested it.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wow this is actually really good compared to back in the summer. I may actually give them a shot now, thanks for the reply. BTW you are in the USA right bigblackbuddha? If your not in the US than this doesn't mean too much lol. thx

zingbust 10-30-2007 04:33 PM

Check by courier is probably the option he used. 4-6 weeks sounds right for regular mail. I don't know if there's a charge for check by courier or not, I thought there was, but then Bodog told me after I used check by mail that there wasn't a charge for check by courier and I could've used that.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 04:40 PM

I will be more than happy to pay a fee for Fedex or whatever. When did they start offering this (again)?

Insp. Clue!So? 10-30-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be more than happy to pay a fee for Fedex or whatever. When did they start offering this (again)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some time I guess. They have in fact been arriving considerably faster. Last took about a week round turn which nowadays counts as lightning fast.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 05:51 PM

Thanks Insp. Clue!So? (what a name! lol). Your response and the other responses make me feel a lot better. Remember back in the summer when they were taking a good 6 weeks?

bigblackbuddha 10-30-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wow this is actually really good compared to back in the summer. I may actually give them a shot now, thanks for the reply. BTW you are in the USA right bigblackbuddha? If your not in the US than this doesn't mean too much lol. thx

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I am in the US. And yes I used courier, i think it was fedex. I don't think there was a fee, but I'm only about 90% sure.

Sam Stone 10-30-2007 08:13 PM

I think Bodog pays the courier fee for one check per month - after that, you're on your own.

Landlord79 10-31-2007 02:13 PM

My buddy just w/d by courier and got it in 4 days. This it was at the beginning of Oct.

People_Mover 10-31-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering if Bodog withdrawal checks are coming any faster to the USA now. Last I heard, they were taking a good 4-6 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

My last 2 checks from 9/6 and 10/7 took 5 days each. They got their chit together! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

LondonBroil 11-03-2007 12:44 PM

Has anyone had any problems trying to deposit Bodog checks into their checking account? Do they to take forever to clear?

farmslicer7 11-03-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had any problems trying to deposit Bodog checks into their checking account? Do they to take forever to clear?

[/ QUOTE ]

< week

LondonBroil 11-03-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

< week

[/ QUOTE ]

This is excellent news. I've been away fromthe poker world for the last year or so and I still have a couple K in Bodog. Wasn't sure how I'd get it out now that Neteller is down.

farmslicer7 11-03-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is excellent news. I've been away fromthe poker world for the last year or so and I still have a couple K in Bodog. Wasn't sure how I'd get it out now that Neteller is down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops I misread ur initial question. It's up to the bank whether or not they put a hold on it. And if it's only a couple K i wouldn't imagine they'd put a hold on it. Just deposit it and it should clear by a few business days.

tech49 11-05-2007 10:36 PM

I have never had a problem cashing out on Bodog.

I received a check by currier around 7 days after the cashout was approved. It cleared in 2 days.

Rushstreet07 11-07-2007 07:16 PM

I had switched to Nucharge but now will have to use Bodog checks again. Can someone tell me what bank the Bodog checks are drawn on? I hope its not still the Canadian Bank because those took a long time to clear. Is it a US bank and if so, can you tell me which one? Thanks in advance.

MICADOO 11-07-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had switched to Nucharge but now will have to use Bodog checks again. Can someone tell me what bank the Bodog checks are drawn on? I hope its not still the Canadian Bank because those took a long time to clear. Is it a US bank and if so, can you tell me which one? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is a large US bank(not a good idea to name it here bro) My bank clears the checks in 1 day and it was 3 business days on my last check from request to my door. Bodog is paying faster than Stars now LOL.

mrvegas61 11-09-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you stick to one check per calendar month from Bodog there are no fees for either the check by mail or the check by courier with the courier check being the faster option of the two. The courier option which uses Fed-Ex will not deliver to a post office box though only an actual house or business address.

Bodog has sent me one check per month for the last few months and they were indeed very slow in July and August too but they are much faster now. I requested a payout on Monday 10-29 and the check was delivered on Friday 11-02.

mookie86 11-10-2007 02:33 AM

I requested a check on Nov.6 via courier and received it on Nov.9.

tech49 11-10-2007 05:43 PM

On 11/06 I requested a cashout from Bodog. I received the check on 11/10.

ilikeaces86_ 11-10-2007 06:16 PM

Standard time is about 4-6 business days now as far as I can tell.