Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   PHRESH/SKEME IS A HUGE PUSSY (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530858)

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 03:50 AM

PHRESH/SKEME IS A HUGE PUSSY

i am 5'7", 135 lbs

i offered phresh/skeme these odds

1.5:1 on a fight, until one of us tags out or is limp

2:1 on drinking, either beer after beer until one of us pukes (whoever pukes loses), or 6 beer chug, whoever chugs them all first wins

and he wont accept because i stipulated he has to pay for his own flight from seattle to manchester, NH

btw $ on his side is up to $1000 on each bet

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 03:51 AM

Re: PHRESH/SKEME IS A HUGE PUSSY

also im asian

snorer 10-25-2007 03:51 AM

i am supposed to be the ref for the fight

Phresh 10-25-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and he wont accept because i stipulated he has to pay for his own flight from seattle to manchester, NH

[/ QUOTE ]

Lie. In the chat we were arguing and I said I'd come out and fight him for sure. He said "I'll even pay for your flight!" and I IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTED. Then he got all gay on me and said that he wouldn't pay for my flight.

If you pay for the fight and the bets are in my favor so that if I win the fight, but lose the drinking bet I will come home with $$, I will go.

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 03:56 AM

lmao u have to crazy if u think ill pay for flight PLUS give u those MASSIVE odds

TheProdigy 10-25-2007 04:02 AM

Children.

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:04 AM

honestly who wouldnt accept these odds .......be honest all of u, this is huge +ev even disregarding flight for ANY MAN

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:07 AM

i also offered to fly out on my own to seattle if phresh/skeme would offer me my odds to me on fight/drinking, which he refused

what gives

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:10 AM

phresh/skeme just said to me that he believes its "plus ev" to take 1.5:1 on fight and 2:1 on drinking, even with flight, BUT HE STILL WONT TAKE IT

i dont understand

grando 10-25-2007 04:12 AM

HUGE PUSSAY

grando 10-25-2007 04:12 AM

WTF HE'S ASIAN WHAT'S HE GONNA DO? DIFFERENTIATE YOU TO DEATH? HE PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:15 AM

to make this better

-yvesaint

grando 10-25-2007 04:16 AM

ENGRISH PREASE

DLizzle 10-25-2007 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to make this better

-yvesaint

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Bill Ivey 10-25-2007 04:27 AM

gg yvesaint

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:28 AM

lmao ok, after a bunch of talkin,k we agreed on this

id pay for his flight from fkkkin seattle to new hampshire

im giving him 1:1 odds on both fighting (til one of us tags out or goes limp) and drinking (beer after beer til one of us pukes, or 6 beer chug for speed) at 1k each

what a nit

i just want to punch sum faces

TeeJayOrTJ 10-25-2007 04:30 AM

Ugh...this means I might actually have to go to Hanover

DJ Sensei 10-25-2007 04:30 AM

god i knew that screen name had to be yves, it was too hilarous and too capitalized

creedofhubris 10-25-2007 04:31 AM

beat: Manchester, NH

Phresh 10-25-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
phresh/skeme just said to me that he believes its "plus ev" to take 1.5:1 on fight and 2:1 on drinking, even with flight, BUT HE STILL WONT TAKE IT

i dont understand

[/ QUOTE ]

He offered to pay for my flight + good outs and I said "ALRIGHT I ACCEPT" and he said "WAIT WAIT I WAS DRUNK!!"

We've booked it at 1:1 odds for $1k on the drinking (Whoever can drink 6 feers faster without puking/whoever pukes forst) and $1k fight (whoever taps first or goes limp and cannot continue/MMA rules) and I get to pick the date at which I fly out.

I will need to train for the drinking because he is in a sorority or some [censored] [censored] and drinks all the time. He also said he's been training by blowing his roommates. I'm quite confident I will win the fight portion since he's built like Bruiser + is asian.

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beat: Manchester, NH

[/ QUOTE ]

dartmouth college [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], worst ivy league college location ever unless u LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE to ski

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:33 AM

phresh/skeme chose 6 beers chug, whoever finishes first win, puke is DQ, he chooses beer

im givin him all these choices cos apparently any other way than IM BACKING OUT OMG SUCH BACKING OUT WOWW

kkcountry 10-25-2007 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
god i knew that screen name had to be yves, it was too hilarous and too capitalized

[/ QUOTE ]

lolllllllll qft

GoldenIP 10-25-2007 04:35 AM

I just don't get these prop fights. Tell you what...whip out your d1ks and slap each other across the face with them and see who can knock each other out first.

GoldenIP 10-25-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolllllllll qft

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't get these prop fights. Tell you what...whip out your d1ks and slap each other across the face with them and see who can knock each other out first.

[/ QUOTE ]

tell u what, stop posting and kill urself

luegofuego 10-25-2007 04:44 AM

dont worry yves, fleerorring on mezmelipreazes money

GoldenIP 10-25-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tell u what, stop posting and kill urself

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

tell u what, keep posting and entertaining me plzkthx [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phresh 10-25-2007 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's asian and I think I'm black, I'd win no contest.

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dont worry yves, fleerorring on mezmelipreazes money

[/ QUOTE ]

pourin one out for tupac and biggie smallz rite meow

The Velour Fog 10-25-2007 04:48 AM

fighting or drinking first? remember to take pictures kids

Phresh 10-25-2007 04:50 AM

Fighting first preferably. We're not drinking or fighting on the same day.

MatthewRyan 10-25-2007 04:50 AM

LOL. u both play HSNL right? who cares about 1k, just meet in Vegas and fight.

Slider 10-25-2007 04:51 AM

I'd crush in 6 beers.

jfish 10-25-2007 04:53 AM

lolll

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

phresh/skeme plays 1/2 6max, and 2/4 3/6 full ring

EPiPeN11 10-25-2007 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i dont understand

[/ QUOTE ]

He offered to pay for my flight + good outs and I said "ALRIGHT I ACCEPT" and he said "WAIT WAIT I WAS DRUNK!!"

We've booked it at 1:1 odds for $1k on the drinking (Whoever can drink 6 feers faster without puking/whoever pukes forst) and $1k fight (whoever taps first or goes limp and cannot continue/MMA rules) and I get to pick the date at which I fly out.

I will need to train for the drinking because he is in a sorority or some [censored] [censored] and drinks all the time. He also said he's been training by blowing his roommates. I'm quite confident I will win the fight portion since he's built like Bruiser + is asian.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahha

Phresh 10-25-2007 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was busto for like 3 years or something and then came back and now plays 50/100 or something. I used to play 3/6 FR and decided to switch to 6m and now I'm at 1/2. It's not about the money. It was about him offering me a deal, me accepting, and him saying, "WAIT NO I WAS KINDA DRUNK ME CHINESE ME PLAY JOKE LOLOL"

We agreed on a deal already I expect this to be the first online feud to actually progress into a fight.

BRINDZ PREEZE 10-25-2007 05:00 AM

finally agreed to mma rules or whatev (more like im tryin to agree to everything, just waitin for somethin phresh to accept, cos i dont giv a shhht whatev rules we use)

Bukem_ 10-25-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fighting first preferably. We're not drinking or fighting on the same day.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf kind of nonsense is this. what do you guys weigh, 300 combined soaking wet? no one is getting seriously injured here. also def video tape it, ill donate $50 if the video includes any of the following: embarrassment, degeneracy, or injury.