Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wife does not give felatio (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496266)

thephenom 09-08-2007 06:25 AM

Wife does not give felatio

This is just a real life situation that is going on with a friend of mine. His wife does not give him BJs. He's 31 years old. He's told this to us and it is well known amongst my friends.

Please feel free to comment. I don't know how anyone can put up with this. In my opinion, this guy is being denied one of life's greatest pleasures. Has anyone ever heard of someone else putting up with this? This seems unreal to me; but sometimes reality can be much stranger than fiction.

pergesu 09-08-2007 06:27 AM

Re: Wife does not give felatio

Have him stop paying her for shoes. She'll either figure it out and divorce him or blow him.

Subfallen 09-08-2007 06:59 AM

I've found that your 2+2 experience changes dramatically when at each moment you forcibly remind yourself that these posters are actual people. Terrifying, isn't it?

Peter Harris 09-08-2007 07:03 AM

how the hell did he get married without knowing this? Either way i feel no sympathy.

sawseech 09-08-2007 07:07 AM

maybe she gives up the ass or licks his balls alot

bottomset 09-08-2007 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be surprised if the answer to either of those was yes

Jzo19 09-08-2007 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe shes good in bed ..who knows? ..your friend is probably going to have to get a girl on the side to fulfill his "needs"

HU4coke 09-08-2007 08:15 AM

So standard.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-08-2007 08:15 AM

http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema...a_arquette.jpg

otnemem 09-08-2007 08:16 AM

The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

suzzer99 09-08-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just described most marriages except for birthdays and anniversaries.

Quicksilvre 09-08-2007 08:36 AM

Is he allowed to SIIHP? I mean, if she does things/let him do things that otherwise satisfy him, I don't see the big deal.

Maybe he just needs to eat her out a couple of times, to get her enthused about it.

palman 09-08-2007 08:37 AM

no kids is an auto divorce in my books, since any chick who won't go down on you has to suck overall in everything.

4thstreetpete 09-08-2007 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how the hell did he get married without knowing this? Either way i feel no sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree. Of all the girls I've banged I've only met one girl that was like this. She thought it was "icky" to go down on someone. I thought at the time it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Promptly did not call her afterwards. Fat chance I would ever go out with her nevermind marry a girl like that.

'Chair 09-08-2007 08:51 AM

has he talked to her about it?
did she give blow jobs before marriage?
do they have kids?
when is the divorce?

Kos13 09-08-2007 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when is the divorce?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vehn 09-08-2007 09:08 AM

I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't really care about that. I'd much rather just bang.

TripleH68 09-08-2007 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
has he talked to her about it?
did she give blow jobs before marriage?
do they have kids?
when is the divorce?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
No.
She wants them.
Never unless she wants one.

This is all standard.

SpaceAce 09-08-2007 09:36 AM

Unless you friend's dick constantly tastes like [censored] because she's always letting him stick it in her pooper, there's no excuse for that garbage. I'd say it doesn't matter if it doesn't bother your friend, except:
A) It does bother him or you and his other friends would never hear about it
and
B) This is almost certainly a sign of greater overall selfishness / hypocrisy. I bet she still wants an hour of foreplay before the main event, right?

SpaceAce

katyseagull 09-08-2007 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the only episodes I ever saw too! You're right she said she would never ever do that again after they tied the knot. I coudln't believe they agreed to go on national television to discuss it.

scott1 09-08-2007 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the only episodes I ever saw too!

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has outed 2 closet Dr. Phil fans. NH OP!

'Chair 09-08-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you friend's dick constantly tastes like [censored] because she's always letting him stick it in her pooper, there's no excuse for that garbage. I'd say it doesn't matter if it doesn't bother your friend, except:
A) It does bother him or you and his other friends would never hear about it
and
B) This is almost certainly a sign of greater overall selfishness / hypocrisy. I bet she still wants an hour of foreplay before the main event, right?

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...do a search for FFK's loofa advice.

AMT 09-08-2007 11:36 AM

meh, i wouldnt be happy but if she was still givin it to me nice I'd get by.

jtr 09-08-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't really care about that. I'd much rather just bang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the *only* guy.

J.Brown 09-08-2007 11:57 AM

this is a non-issue for one reason:

HE MARRIED HER AND SHE NEVER GAVE HEAD!

he gets everything he deserves.

how did he make that proposal?
seriously?

heater 09-08-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

This would have been a deal breaker for me loooong before a proposal would have ever happened.

SpaceAce 09-08-2007 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
QFT

This would have been a deal breaker for me loooong before a proposal would have ever happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't know if this is true or not. Take another look, the original poster is not the one who said the wife didn't give head before marriage. That was a third party sharing his wisdom.

SpaceAce

Baloosh 09-08-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. Case in point: I'm seeing a girl right now that doesn't go down. I'm 100% sure it ain't gonna work out, but summer's almost over, so just a couple more weeks or so and I'll send her packing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

'Chair 09-08-2007 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you've just never had some good beeej

nothing starts off a good hot sexy session like some slow warm dome action.

B00T 09-08-2007 12:58 PM

I love how OP tries to be all sophisticated by writing fellatio instead of head or whatever else only to spell it wrong.

XXXNoahXXX 09-08-2007 01:01 PM

are there really girls that don't give head?

so im assuming she never gets her pussy licked then?

why not just cut a hole in the sheet.

J.Brown 09-08-2007 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't know if this is true or not. Take another look, the original poster is not the one who said the wife didn't give head before marriage. That was a third party sharing his wisdom.

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is true then sorry for my terrible reading comprehension/following of this thread.

if not, then i stand by what i said, except with more convinction now that i have been thinking about it.

wet work 09-08-2007 01:39 PM

I think if he went in knowing this then he deserves it. If she gave head while they were dating as part of the "coming attractions" of marriage and isn't delivering now, that's a major problem.

Hass 09-08-2007 02:19 PM

Earlier this summer I met up with an ex that I had not seen in almost 5 years. She used to tell me I was the only guy she had ever gone down on, but I never believed it. So after 5 years she still claims that I'm the only one. So we start dating again thinking that because I was the only one that she would do if for me now, I mean its been in her mouth before what the hell changed right. WRONG.

After about 2 weeks of sleeping together, me going down everynight and her never going down I told her to leave. When she asked why I told her that she was selfish and I would never date or marry a woman that doesn't give head.

She says fine, and leaves. I was kinda expecting her to do it right then and there so I would stay but she was pretty set in her ways. That was the last conversation we had.

He deserves it if he she didn't do it before marriage, did he really expect her to do it then when the papers were already signed?

Bork 09-08-2007 02:24 PM

Deal breaker here. Personally I would only marry somebody who enjoys that kind of thing.

Does he care that she won't suck him? Why are you posting this? Meh..

MissT74 09-08-2007 02:48 PM

Wise up guys, it's a common known fact that once you marry a woman, while she may not completely STOP giving head, you're getting it less and less until (like suzzer says) you find yourself only getting it on "special" occasions.

Bad beat for all you men. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

Dear Abby 09-08-2007 03:17 PM

Dear "thephenom,"

The proper thing for your 'friend' (wink, wink) to do is to give subtle signs that he would like the missus to 'go downtown.' Next time you are (I mean, 'he is') aroused, start rubbing the back of her neck and stroking her hair. This works best if you have just taken a shower or are unclothed for some other innocuous reason.

Next, begin putting downward pressure on your wife's head and neck, guiding her towards your 'happy place.' She might resist a little bit at first, but remember - she's your wife! You didn't buy the cow without the expectation of getting some milk, did you? If need be, you might have to move her head up and down manually for a while until she 'gets the hang of it.' You might even want to help her out a little bit by thrusting up and down with your hips to keep things moving. After all, relationships are about give and take, right?

Hope this helps!

Abby

27offsuit 09-08-2007 03:19 PM

Funny thing is, most chicks like this don't even realize they love it when they are just man-handled and face-[censored] because their man never has the balls to try.

I'm telling you, you just need to be direct. Once a girl has her hair wrapped in your fist and you're just having your way with their mouth, she actually gets all super wet and turned on. God forbid, you get a hand working her netherworld too.

I'm telling ya...insta-whore.

Disclaimer: I'm married and get multiple blowjobs weekly, whenever requested. My wife is also MILFy.

brandofo 09-08-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear "thephenom,"

The proper thing for your 'friend' (wink, wink) to do is to give subtle signs that he would like the missus to 'go downtown.' Next time you are (I mean, 'he is') aroused, start rubbing the back of her neck and stroking her hair. This works best if you have just taken a shower or are unclothed for some other innocuous reason.

Next, begin putting downward pressure on your wife's head and neck, guiding her towards your 'happy place.' She might resist a little bit at first, but remember - she's your wife! You didn't buy the cow without the expectation of getting some milk, did you? If need be, you might have to move her head up and down manually for a while until she 'gets the hang of it.' You might even want to help her out a little bit by thrusting up and down with your hips to keep things moving. After all, relationships are about give and take, right?

Hope this helps!

Abby

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good advice if you don't know the proper mechanics of forcing head.

Tweety 09-08-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wise up guys, it's a common known fact that once you marry a woman, while she may not completely STOP giving head, you're getting it less and less until (like suzzer says) you find yourself only getting it on "special" occasions.

Bad beat for all you men. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

If the wife won't do it, someone else can. That's my line of thinking anyway. You only live once.