Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Nath.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515183)

Jurollo 10-03-2007 11:14 PM

Nath....

Hey all. So things have gone sour between the user Nath and I and he was temp banned for trolling me and created the user Jew-Rollo, which in my opinion is WAY overboard. I have since perma banned his account and will wait for comments from reds to go further.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:19 PM

Re: Nath....

I have pretty much no idea what to do with this.

daryn 10-03-2007 11:21 PM

haha so what was the original issue? why have things gone sour? obv you don't have to say but i'm just asking anyway. are you jewish?

Nick B. 10-03-2007 11:22 PM

where is the trolling

NT! 10-03-2007 11:22 PM

i am trying to see what nath did other than make the gimmick account that was 'trolling.' he was making a forceful argument, but he didn't make it any more personal than you did, dude.

other than the jew-rollo thing, i am not so much seeing 'trolling' as i am seeing 'jurollo losing an argument.' permaban is way too much IMO. if he was temp-banned for anything other than making the gimmick account, again, way too much.

mods shouldn't participate in personal arguments, especially in their own forums, if they are going to be this thin-skinned.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:24 PM

Cliffs notes:

In our 500$ Fantasy Football league Justin made a ethically questionably trade with Thayer. Justin/Thayer/Nath all have a a prop bet going on, and Nath got super pissed. Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in. It's incredibly annoying. Nath just took it to another level.

Nick B. 10-03-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliffs notes:

In our 500$ Fantasy Football league Justin made a ethically questionably trade with Thayer. Justin/Thayer/Nath all have a a prop bet going on, and Nath got super pissed. Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in. It's incredibly annoying. Nath just took it to another level.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say this should be dealt with off from 2p2 then.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffs notes:

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say this should be dealt with off from 2p2 then.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't happen as long as Nath and Thay3r continuously troll every post he makes. I told Thayer to knock it off earlier, he said he would...but we all know how Nath is.

Mat Sklansky 10-03-2007 11:33 PM

if you guys want me to talk jewnath , say the word.

tuq 10-03-2007 11:35 PM

Wow WTF is the matter with you weirdos. I'm in a fantasy football league which includes the following people:

- NT!
- me
- RJ
- Anacardo
- Lesko (aka 4_2_it, I hate typing that)
- mrkilla

Among others. There is some serious potential for hate among that group yet we soldier on.

nath is a truly awesome 2+2 contributor IMO, but to pretend to know what's going on here is naive. I do know that he wanted to a mod fairly badly some time back and getting shut down may have soured him on 2+2 a bit (just my projection). But even knowing nothing, permabanning him is a huge LOL.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:37 PM

He's not gonna end up perma banned. Let's just reduce it to 2 days and move on.

daryn 10-03-2007 11:38 PM

just read that whole bit about the fantasy football. imo nath wasn't "trolling" and what i read didn't warrant a ban in any way. maybe i'm missing something? if so, what?

daryn 10-03-2007 11:39 PM

also are we sure nath is behind jew-rollo?

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also are we sure nath is behind jew-rollo?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup

NT! 10-03-2007 11:42 PM

yeah i just read the one thread, are there other examples of this alleged trolling?

free nath imo.

also that is a sick angle shot and i would be super pissed at you too.

miajag 10-03-2007 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow WTF is the matter with you weirdos. I'm in a fantasy football league which includes the following people:

- NT!
- me
- RJ
- Anacardo
- mrkilla

[/ QUOTE ]

I AM IN THIS LEAGUE TOO YOU SON OF A BITCH

NT! 10-03-2007 11:48 PM

the only problem with that league is our cockjousting commissioner setting up peoples' teams for them when they are too lazy to do it themselves. [censored] i think i am going to ban killa for that, makes about as much sense as banning nath. cost me a win in week 1 against kipin.

tuq 10-03-2007 11:50 PM

mia,

This may sound weird but I confuse you and Lesko all the time. No clue why.

Having read that thread now, it's hard for an outsider to see anything other than Jurollo overreacted to the point of borderline mod abuse. But I'm sure there's more to it. That is, I hope there is.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mia,

This may sound weird but I confuse you and Lesko all the time. No clue why.

Having read that thread now, it's hard for an outsider to see anything other than Jurollo overreacted to the point of borderline mod abuse. But I'm sure there's more to it. That is, I hope there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was mainly just being frustrated because of being trolled all week by thay3r and nath. Let's reduce the ban to one day, and move on.

NT! 10-03-2007 11:59 PM

no, let's not just 'move on,' let's have some examples of this alleged trolling.

as it stands now this looks ridiculous.

ajmargarine 10-04-2007 12:02 AM

1. Really bad mod decision.
2. Incredibly shady/lame/bad fantasy football decision.

Nick B. 10-04-2007 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tuq 10-04-2007 12:04 AM

Sorry but nath and Thayer hardly seem like the "trolling" type. They both tend to present strong, sometimes emotional (nath) arguments, but that doesn't qualify them as trolls. It actually qualifies them more as quite the opposite.

El Diablo 10-04-2007 12:13 AM

Jurollo,

Haha, this is like deja vu, both your questionable ethics and your abuse of mod powers!

Gildwulf 10-04-2007 01:14 AM

23 posts and no link

whee

EMc 10-04-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

SamIAm 10-04-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
23 posts and no link

whee

[/ QUOTE ]
I found some discussion here.

Dids 10-04-2007 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- NT!
- me
- RJ
- Anacardo
- mrkilla

[/ QUOTE ]

I AM IN THIS LEAGUE TOO YOU SON OF A BITCH

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids 10-04-2007 02:21 AM

If ExitOnly's post in that thread is true, that's a ridic scummy FFBALL move.

The account creation seems ban worthy, but I think otherwise banning somebody for what's ostensibly and outside of forum thing is a pretty bad choice.

Dids 10-04-2007 02:22 AM

Also why the hell would you be part of a league that that nut CDS ran?

Chump Change 10-04-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no, let's not just 'move on,' let's have some examples of this alleged trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went through Nath's last 200 posts in MTTC as well as some posts in other forums and I can't find anything. It safe to say I might've missed a couple here and there, but obviously there wasn't any incessant and blatant trolling.

RR 10-04-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went through Nath's last 200 posts in MTTC as well as some posts in other forums and I can't find anything. It safe to say I might've missed a couple here and there, but obviously there wasn't any incessant and blatant trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there some reason he hasn't been reinstated yet?

Reading about that football thing reminded me of the people I deal with on a daily basis that have some version of "kill his hand so i can win the pot."

ZBTHorton 10-04-2007 05:32 AM

I'm going to unban him. Justin is in Aruba, and isn't online much. He told me it was "upto me" before he logged off.

Chump Change 10-04-2007 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, I did come across two instances of Thayer bringing up the fantasy football issue when I wasn't even looking at his posts so you're not totally out to lunch when it comes to saying you observed trolling, I just think Nath got somehow lumped in.

Nick B. 10-04-2007 06:14 AM

Wow, you make yourself and other mods look terrible in that wtf thread.

nation 10-04-2007 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Haven 10-04-2007 07:12 AM

Thank you for posting that he is unbanned, in the ATF thread.

Jurollo 10-04-2007 07:55 AM

I was going to unban him today but ZBT did it for me instead. All is good in the hood.

4_2_it 10-04-2007 08:53 AM

tup,

The funniest thing about our league is that I missed the draft and am pwning with the team some random interent dude drafted.

Oh yeah, free nath.......sponger for mod....etc...etc...etc....

tuq 10-04-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tup,

The funniest thing about our league is that I missed the draft and am pwning with the team some random interent dude drafted.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, I was disinterested enough to not do any homework so just set it to auto-draft. I ended up with like six great running backs (well, one is Deuce McAllister, who is now out for the season), one mediocre QB (Jay Cutler), really crappy WRs, and two good TEs when I only need one (Tony Gonzalez, Jeremy Shockey). That's what I get for not caring. I really need to trade one or two of these RBs for some WR talent. I picked up Brett Favre as a FA, that seems to be working out.

Oh, and kipin is our league too. I can't believe I forgot him.

Probably the wrong thread for this IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]