Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   full tilt is [censored] retarded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520217)

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:09 PM

full tilt is [censored] retarded

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pokerisfun.jpg

2 whole games going, 20 tables with one person sitting

half of those tables have someone who will play their button and quit if u sit and arent a known fish

whats the [censored] point

poker1O1 10-10-2007 08:11 PM

Re: full tilt is [censored] retarded

there's always a table w/ no one sitting at it. go there. /post

markdeeznutz 10-10-2007 08:14 PM

dude you're the 4th best limit player in the world, go crush pokergirl z at 1/2

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:16 PM

pokregirl z wont play me

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:16 PM

another person who won't play me:

TheComplainer

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-10-2007 08:20 PM

ooooooooo sick burn

markdeeznutz 10-10-2007 08:20 PM

time for a new name?

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:20 PM

the only person sitting who will give me action is daurgman who is a bot [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

markdeeznutz 10-10-2007 08:24 PM

just go taunt lars into playing 1/2k

1968 10-10-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
time for a new name?

[/ QUOTE ]

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:26 PM

how do i get a new name

4drugmoney 10-10-2007 08:28 PM

gehrig flip me for 55$ please

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:33 PM

i cant do that im up $18 today

$18 over 2 hours of sitting at 8 tables getting 80 total hands in, prob like 25 of which were on the button

markdeeznutz 10-10-2007 08:36 PM

just email fulltilt and tell them you wanna change it

___1___ 10-10-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

half of those tables have someone who will play their button and quit if u sit and arent a known fish

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect, stop being a douche gehrig. I mean you really have to be smarter than this.

Whenever there's that many tables open its b/c you insist on sitting with people who you know won't play you and they move to another table. It ends up you being on 75% of the tables and the other regulars at the rest.

I mean you completely bring this on yourself and then complain about it? Gimme a break, gehrig.

cowpig 10-10-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only person sitting who will give me action is daurgman who is a bot [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that playing a bot is ++++EV?

gehrig 10-10-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect, stop being a douche gehrig. I mean you really have to be smarter than this.

Whenever there's that many tables open its b/c you insist on sitting with people who you know won't play you and they move to another table. It ends up you being on 75% of the tables and the other regulars at the rest.

I mean you completely bring this on yourself and then complain about it? Gimme a break, gehrig.

[/ QUOTE ]
when i start a session its like one game goign and 6 other people sitting alone

i'll join all 6 of those tables and half of them will hit and run me after their button and the other half will sit out

if you're not goign to [censored] play get off the [censored] tables and let peopel who will play sit

markdeeznutz 10-10-2007 08:47 PM

go play brody asap

___1___ 10-10-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i start a session its like one game goign and 6 other people sitting alone

i'll join all 6 of those tables and half of them will hit and run me after their button and the other half will sit out

if you're not goign to [censored] play get off the [censored] tables and let peopel who will play sit

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you and Gatorade sound more alike every day! It's interesting how all the regulars have respect for one another (i.e. sit at their own table and wait for players) except for you.

Full Tilt took action against Gatorade and they'll eventually do the same thing with you.

In the meantime you really shouldn't be whining about being hit and run when you don't have the decency to act in the best interest of the games like the rest of the regulars.

gehrig 10-10-2007 10:16 PM

lol @ best interest of the game

a bunch of [censored] tags sitting 8 hours a day trying to grind those 70 hands against button limping fish while driving away high volume players probably arent acting in the best interest of the games

Bagonirix 10-10-2007 10:23 PM

switch to NL LDO!

Christophers 10-10-2007 10:25 PM

That screenshot reminds me of Grimstarr.

___1___ 10-10-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ best interest of the game

a bunch of [censored] tags sitting 8 hours a day trying to grind those 70 hands against button limping fish while driving away high volume players probably arent acting in the best interest of the games

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt has already made their stance known. There's a reason why Gatorade is not allowed to harass players anymore by squatting at their tables.

gehrig 10-10-2007 10:43 PM

u should hit control+r regarding that matter

bicyclekick 10-10-2007 11:04 PM

what is the gatorade FT story?

Sponger. 10-10-2007 11:10 PM

Wow and I thought I had to deal with a bunch of [censored] at NL tables.

king_of_drafts 10-10-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just remember he got Beatme1 banned and then she came on 2+2 and said wtg you got me banned and I'm not a bot

bicyclekick 10-10-2007 11:13 PM

yeah i know about that, i meant regarding harassing the regulars.

___1___ 10-10-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gatorade believed that if the regulars didn't want to play him at a particular limit, he was entitled to their table (and every table if noone wanted to play him). He ended up sitting at every table (ala gehrig) and not letting anyone else have a free table.

After enough people voiced their displeasure with Gatorade Full Tilt sent him and email telling him to stop doing it.

Obviously, adding unlimited tables helped resolve the matter as well.

gehrig 10-11-2007 01:29 AM

jesus [censored] i cant even play four hands without getting disconnected tonight wtf is this crap

sleepi 10-11-2007 01:31 AM

it's limit man, noone gives a [censored] about limit

Berky 10-11-2007 01:32 AM

im about to [censored] break my compuer.

Dissconnects every 5 seconds. I just think it blew up for good.

basementproject 10-11-2007 01:40 AM

I'm disconnecting constantly too, but I'm on stars...

The interwebs are busted

prodonkey 10-11-2007 01:58 AM

I go through this a lot playing heads up.. I'll see someone sitting in a sng and I'll sit and play them.. a few have asked me not to play them anymore. It's obviously +ev for me to play them since I'm better, am I a douche if I see them sitting at a sng and I sit when them anyway?

Should people sitting at a table waiting for someone have the right to pick and choose? Well obviously you can in a cash game, but can't in a sng. I think it's a bit of an angle shooting move to not play someone if they sit down anyway.

apefish 10-11-2007 02:16 AM

I don't play heads up cash but I'm indifferent in theory on people who game select once they've sat down vs people who game select by sitting second, esp if there are unlimited tables.

MrGatorade 10-11-2007 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gatorade believed that if the regulars didn't want to play him at a particular limit, he was entitled to their table (and every table if noone wanted to play him). He ended up sitting at every table (ala gehrig) and not letting anyone else have a free table.

After enough people voiced their displeasure with Gatorade Full Tilt sent him and email telling him to stop doing it.

Obviously, adding unlimited tables helped resolve the matter as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true and I still feel the same way. Poker Girl Z and Greggo77 are in my opinion the same person for everyone’s info they both are mad haddie on pokerstars. Why is she allowed to have 2 accounts and occupy the tables like she does? This is my rant. Greggo does 30/60 and 50/100 and poker girl does 50 and 100 and they are on 12 hours a day. Don’t even get me started about my bot suspicions these days as the bots on FTP are smart and they have implemented some tactics that are making them hard to spot. God online poker is getting harder. And then you have people like Dean and Qsdaddy being unethical and scum bagish like usual. Sometimes I just want to scream.

-Crazy Mike

jfish 10-11-2007 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's limit man, noone gives a [censored] about limit

[/ QUOTE ]

Keepitsimple 10-11-2007 09:35 AM

I agree with gherig. If you wont play, leave the table.

HIV 10-11-2007 09:36 AM

pokergirlz is not mad haddie....shes also hott

Biggy 10-11-2007 09:38 AM

would having the ability to change your username and not allowing notes improve it? could make it more interesting..