Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The TSA and a Dead White Lady (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513411)

blufish 10-01-2007 07:28 PM

The TSA and a Dead White Lady

So, given the responses on the "Don't tase me bro" incident, I would imagine adding a death to the mix would rachet it up a notch. However, it isn't getting the same hype.

Having been in handcuffs myself, it is awful tough to strangle yourself with them. Which seems to be the company line of the TSA.

As someone who works for an aviation contractor who is around the CBP and TSA daily, I can tell you that those guys think highly of their authority.

TomCollins 10-01-2007 07:36 PM

Re: The TSA and a Dead White Lady

[ QUOTE ]
So, given the responses on the "Don't tase me bro" incident, I would imagine adding a death to the mix would rachet it up a notch. However, it isn't getting the same hype.

Having been in handcuffs myself, it is awful tough to strangle yourself with them. Which seems to be the company line of the TSA.

As someone who works for an aviation contractor who is around the CBP and TSA daily, I can tell you that those guys think highly of their authority.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like tacos.

Insp. Clue!So? 10-01-2007 07:40 PM

You could dump on the TSA all day and still be slacking on the job:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071001/..._toy_screening

What's the first thing you do when starting any business? Of course, you gather data on what the market is like. So you'd think the TSA would do lots of data sampling on what their screeners are actually finding in their bag-shuffling endeavors, for a million reasons of course. Apparently this simple concept has eluded them (along with the obvious idea that small radio-controlled devices might be used to detonate things).

Metric 10-01-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't get me started. Being killed by the TSA for a temper tantrum strikes me about the same as being "Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA." The whole airport experience generally pisses me off to no end.

John Kilduff 10-01-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't get me started. Being killed by the TSA for a temper tantrum strikes me about the same as being "Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA." The whole airport experience generally pisses me off to no end.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 19 hijackers didn't have to be let in on visas had our laws been different and less liberal. Instead of subjecting everyone to searches and mistreatment, if we simply didn't let in many people of questionable or suspicious background, we wouldn't have had that problem on 9/11, and average Americans today wouldn't be subjected to ridiculously time-consuming and irritating waits and procedures. But the liberal tenet of non-discrimination is so engrained in the American psyche, that the notion of profiled refusals for visas stands as so repugnant that it won't even be contemplated by those in positions of authority to make policy. Better everyone should suffer than risk violating the liberal mantra of absolute non-discrimination no matter what.

BCPVP 10-01-2007 11:47 PM

Link to the story since OP couldn't be bothered. I don't see how this is at all like the Florida tasing.

Copernicus 10-01-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The 19 hijackers didn't have to be let in on visas had our laws been different and less liberal. Instead of subjecting everyone to searches and mistreatment, if we simply didn't let in many people of questionable or suspicious background, we wouldn't have had that problem on 9/11, and average Americans today wouldn't be subjected to ridiculously time-consuming and irritating waits and procedures. But the liberal tenet of non-discrimination is so engrained in the American psyche, that the notion of profiled refusals for visas stands as so repugnant that it won't even be contemplated by those in positions of authority to make policy. Better everyone should suffer than risk violating the liberal mantra of absolute non-discrimination no matter what.

[/ QUOTE ]

"profiling" certain makes sense, but is too politically incorrect. However, I fly almost every week and the security checks are not that time consuming or irritating. The worst I face regularly is about 15 minutes at the height of traffic at SFO...and thats without access to elite/first class lines.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 12:50 AM

I like the one where a school security guard in some LA high school broke a girls arm for dropping a piece of cake in the cafeteria. oh, and then had her and her mother arrested. and they arrested a student and his sister I think who taped the incident on his cellphone.

god bless amerika

daryn 10-02-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the one where a school security guard in some LA high school broke a girls arm for dropping a piece of cake in the cafeteria. oh, and then had her and her mother arrested. and they arrested a student and his sister I think who taped the incident on his cellphone.

god bless amerika

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm sure this is exactly how it happened. a girl dropped a piece of cake, and the security guard was like WTF! I AM GONNA BREAK THAT CHICKS ARM! i'm sure that is exactly how it happened.

ugh i don't really know the rules in politics so i'll try not to be blatantly insulting, but i'm sure if she made a mess, and refused to clean it up somehow, maybe made a scene, and then when told to leave took a swing at the security guard and was then wrestled to the ground breaking her arm in the process.. you'd say he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake.

Copernicus 10-02-2007 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

god bless amerika

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm sure this is exactly how it happened. a girl dropped a piece of cake, and the security guard was like WTF! I AM GONNA BREAK THAT CHICKS ARM! i'm sure that is exactly how it happened.

ugh i don't really know the rules in politics so i'll try not to be blatantly insulting, but i'm sure if she made a mess, and refused to clean it up somehow, maybe made a scene, and then when told to leave took a swing at the security guard and was then wrestled to the ground breaking her arm in the process.. you'd say he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

the news reports on it look pretty damning against the guard. of course far worse happens every day outside of "Amerika", and aberrant behavior can never be totally avoided.

daryn 10-02-2007 01:09 AM

i don't doubt it really, and i have absolutely no knowledge of this particular case. all i'm saying is if it had gone down as i described, he would still be saying "he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake"

Copernicus 10-02-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't doubt it really, and i have absolutely no knowledge of this particular case. all i'm saying is if it had gone down as i described, he would still be saying "he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup...and actually it was her wrist, not her arm, and it was in the process of pushing her onto a table to control her. The video doesnt show how much of a fuss she was putting up before it started either, so there is likely to be more going on than has been reported so far.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

from the reports and witnesses she cleaned it up but was still attacked. the justification for attacking the student videoing it on his phone I don't know.

that's a good argument you've got there btw.
fyi, I think rodney king deserved some if not all of his beating, the ;police who beat him got screwed because they got tried twice for the same offense, and in the LA riots I agree with former ;police chief darryl gates I think was his name who said the ;police should have shot people at the start of it instead of retreating.

also I didn't have police nor security guards at my high shcool, and I can't imagine one keeping his job after he broke the wrist of a girl, let alone stay out of jail.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yup...and actually it was her wrist, not her arm, and it was in the process of pushing her onto a table to control her. The video doesnt show how much of a fuss she was putting up before it started either, so there is likely to be more going on than has been reported so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

why he would even be touching her I cannot imagine unless she was physically striking him. I mean really. it really sounds weird.

BCPVP 10-02-2007 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Video (god some of you guys suck at the internet [not you, dayrn]) of some of the arrest. Can't see much. Nonetheless, it should be troubling to everyone that the police/police surrogates can arrest those who film them doing something wrong. Do we really want a world where real incidents of police brutality can be covered up by arresting those who try to expose it?

Low Key 10-02-2007 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"profiling" certain makes sense, but is too politically incorrect. However, I fly almost every week and the security checks are not that time consuming or irritating. The worst I face regularly is about 15 minutes at the height of traffic at SFO...and thats without access to elite/first class lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really have to stop agreeing with you, it's getting scary.. I was at SFO on a Saturday afternoon flying home once. I had strep throat, a fever higher than my hippie brother's non-existant thermometer could read, and I'd been held up at the ticket counter for a good 1 1/2 hours and I still managed to walk onto my flight a couple seconds before it took off. (The line would have gone a little faster if a few people in line had been paying attention to the lady shouting every few minutes about how containers with liquid weren't allowed on the plane. Or had those same people watched the idiot in front of them argue about wanting to take their container of water on and being denied.)

Seriously though, can we privatize the security check points at airports though? I assume they could safely profile then without fear of.. angry voters or something. I mean, I know we're dealing with saving lives, but we'd hate to offend people by looking for the bad guys based on what we know they look like.. Sigh.

Or maybe the screeners could watch the videos from 9/11 before each shift (the guys walking thru security, not the planes hitting buildings) to know what kind of behaviour to be looking for..? Just.. something so it's not completely random.

Oh.. and just for [censored] and giggles..

<font color="red"> SSSSSSS </font>

daryn 10-02-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

from the reports and witnesses she cleaned it up but was still attacked. the justification for attacking the student videoing it on his phone I don't know.

that's a good argument you've got there btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i just watched the video. it said she was arrested for battery and littering. where did the battery come from? do you think that was just a made up charge? maybe she hit the officer, is that acceptable in your world? also it mentions the mother was later arrested for battery on the vice principal, is that ok with you? do you see it as some kind of injustice that the mother was arrested presumably for striking a school official?

i mean seriously.. can you at least admit what you wrote initially:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is absolutely ridiculous? "had her and her mother arrested" .. what does that even mean?? like if i go rob a bank and the cops come and arrest me can i say "STUPID BANK MANAGER, HE HAD ME ARRESTED! WHAT AN [censored]!"

the only thing that makes sense here is complaining about the arrest of someone who taped the incident on a cell phone. that is stupid obviously, and i'd like to hear what they charged him with.

AzDesertRat 10-02-2007 11:20 AM

Bunch of stupid people in our society who demand security and are willing to give police and authority almost unlimited authority to get that "security". What did Benjamin Franklin say about people, security and liberty?

The TSA is the tip of the iceburg. Our elected officials have already given law enforcement the right to suspend habeas corpus. We are headed down that slippery road not through any fault but for the people that are appointed by the people we elected.

John Kilduff 10-02-2007 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the only thing that makes sense here is complaining about the arrest of someone who taped the incident on a cell phone. that is stupid obviously, and i'd like to hear what they charged him with.

[/ QUOTE ]

"There's been a rash of arrests of late for videotaping police, and it's a disturbing development. Last year, Massachusetts Attorney General Tom Reilly threatened Internet activist Mary T. Jean with arrest and felony prosecution for posting a video to her website of state police swarming a home and arresting a man without a warrant. "

More examples and story::

Rash of Arrests for Videotaping Police

pvn 10-02-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"There's been a rash of arrests of late for videotaping police, and it's a disturbing development. Last year, Massachusetts Attorney General Tom Reilly threatened Internet activist Mary T. Jean with arrest and felony prosecution for posting a video to her website of state police swarming a home and arresting a man without a warrant. "

More examples and story::

Rash of Arrests for Videotaping Police

[/ QUOTE ]

previous events mentioned here

Kurn, son of Mogh 10-02-2007 12:28 PM

The 19 hijackers didn't have to be let in on visas

This is a misunderstanding of the issue. The problem is that the US never checked Visas or passports in detail on exit. Nor did we have a system to flag individuals who overstayed their Visa time limits. Those kind of checks might well have prevented 9/11.

I don't think there was anything "questionable" enough about the backgrounds of these 19 that would have triggered anything that would have kept them out. At least not under the funding and staffing levels of the intelligence community for the 5 years preceding the event.

People always want to point fingers and say "here's where the blame goes." That may be human nature, but its wrong. In a free society there is always risk.

Copernicus 10-02-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really have to stop agreeing with you, it's getting scary.. I was at SFO on a Saturday afternoon flying home once. I had strep throat, a fever higher than my hippie brother's non-existant thermometer could read, and I'd been held up at the ticket counter for a good 1 1/2 hours and I still managed to walk onto my flight a couple seconds before it took off. (The line would have gone a little faster if a few people in line had been paying attention to the lady shouting every few minutes about how containers with liquid weren't allowed on the plane. Or had those same people watched the idiot in front of them argue about wanting to take their container of water on and being denied.)

Seriously though, can we privatize the security check points at airports though? I assume they could safely profile then without fear of.. angry voters or something. I mean, I know we're dealing with saving lives, but we'd hate to offend people by looking for the bad guys based on what we know they look like.. Sigh.

Or maybe the screeners could watch the videos from 9/11 before each shift (the guys walking thru security, not the planes hitting buildings) to know what kind of behaviour to be looking for..? Just.. something so it's not completely random.

Oh.. and just for [censored] and giggles..

<font color="red"> SSSSSSS </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think privatizing would help, and would probably hurt. A private TSA that profiles would get so bound up in law suits like the 6 imams, that they would spend their time defending themselves and not the country. Also, as a government agency, they have somewhat better access to DoD technology that might not be released to a private company.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

battery/assault/resisting arrest, the usual, and yes, they are made up charges. basically bad people who are police decide to assault you and then charge you with a crime to cover up their crime. It's not rocket science. also btw I would asssume school security guard is a punk on steroids, which tells you why a simple accident turned violent.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in a decent world the ag would be arrested for rackateering or someting. I mean really.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so interesting the reporter doesn't do any dilegence with regard to the "wiretapping" law.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/states/pennsylvania.html

[ QUOTE ]

Pennsylvania

[Back to state index]

18 Pa. Cons. Stat. §§ 5703, 5704: It is a felony to intercept any wire, oral or electronic communication without the consent of all participants. It also is a felony to disclose or use the contents of a communication when there is reason to know those contents were obtained through an illegal interception.

Under the statute, consent is not required for the taping of a non-electronic communication uttered by a person who does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in that communication. See definition of "oral communication," 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 5702.

A trial court has held that a communication protected by the legislation is one in which there is an expectation that it will not be recorded by any electronic device, rather than one in which there is a general expectation of privacy. Thus, the fact that a participant may believe he will have to reveal the contents of a communication, or that other parties may repeat the contents, does not necessarily mean that he would have expected that it would be recorded, and it is the expectation that the communication would not be recorded that triggers the wiretapping law's protections. Pennsylvania v. McIvor, 670 A.2d 697 (Pa. Super. Ct. 1996), petition for appeal denied, 692 A.2d 564 (Pa. 1997).

Anyone whose communication has been unlawfully intercepted can recover actual damages in the amount of $100 per day of violation or $1,000, whichever is greater, and also can recover punitive damages, litigation costs and attorney fees. 18 Pa. Const. Stat.§ 5725.

A person commits a misdemeanor if he views, photographs or films another person in a state of full or partial nudity without consent, under circumstances where the nude person has an expectation of privacy.18 Pa. Const. Stat.§ 7507.1.

Published Winter 2003. © The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, 1815 N. Fort Myer Drive, Suite 900, Arlington, VA 22209. (703) 807-2100

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, 5 second google search. so either the police are maintaining they expect privacy even though they are public servants in public, or they simple are operating under of color of law.

John Kilduff 10-02-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so interesting the reporter doesn't do any dilegence with regard to the "wiretapping" law.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/states/pennsylvania.html

[ QUOTE ]

Pennsylvania

[Back to state index]

18 Pa. Cons. Stat. §§ 5703, 5704: It is a felony to intercept any wire, oral or electronic communication without the consent of all participants. It also is a felony to disclose or use the contents of a communication when there is reason to know those contents were obtained through an illegal interception.

Under the statute, consent is not required for the taping of a non-electronic communication uttered by a person who does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in that communication. See definition of "oral communication," 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 5702.

A trial court has held that a communication protected by the legislation is one in which there is an expectation that it will not be recorded by any electronic device, rather than one in which there is a general expectation of privacy. Thus, the fact that a participant may believe he will have to reveal the contents of a communication, or that other parties may repeat the contents, does not necessarily mean that he would have expected that it would be recorded, and it is the expectation that the communication would not be recorded that triggers the wiretapping law's protections. Pennsylvania v. McIvor, 670 A.2d 697 (Pa. Super. Ct. 1996), petition for appeal denied, 692 A.2d 564 (Pa. 1997).

Anyone whose communication has been unlawfully intercepted can recover actual damages in the amount of $100 per day of violation or $1,000, whichever is greater, and also can recover punitive damages, litigation costs and attorney fees. 18 Pa. Const. Stat.§ 5725.

A person commits a misdemeanor if he views, photographs or films another person in a state of full or partial nudity without consent, under circumstances where the nude person has an expectation of privacy.18 Pa. Const. Stat.§ 7507.1.

Published Winter 2003. © The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, 1815 N. Fort Myer Drive, Suite 900, Arlington, VA 22209. (703) 807-2100

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, 5 second google search. so either the police are maintaining they expect privacy even though they are public servants in public, or they simple are operating under of color of law.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its a bad argument, or perhaps more accurately a bad law, that public servants should have expectation of privacy regarding their actions taken in carrying out their duties of public service while in performance of those duties.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think its a bad argument, or perhaps more accurately a bad law, that public servants should have expectation of privacy regarding their actions taken in carrying out their duties of public service while in performance of those duties.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the main point is that it's not a law at all, it's just someting that thugs with guns say and for some reason some lawyers in public office go along with it.

I mean, it's absurd on the face of it, because police cars have cameras that record every traffic stop and stuff.

bluef0x 10-02-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've flown 8 times since 9/11... I haven't found any of them to be time-consuming or irritating. SAC, LAX, Vegas, Tucson, and some small airports... all of them took less than 30 minutes. But yeah, every white man should bet allowed to show up 5 minutes late for a flight while everyone else is subjected to cavity searches.

blufish 10-02-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've flown 8 times since 9/11... I haven't found any of them to be time-consuming or irritating. SAC, LAX, Vegas, Tucson, and some small airports... all of them took less than 30 minutes. But yeah, every white man should bet allowed to show up 5 minutes late for a flight while everyone else is subjected to cavity searches.

[/ QUOTE ]

your sample size is too small.

anyways, the daily searches of old ladies, children, and those dreaded white guys you hate, do not do any good, and waste everyone's time. period.

TomCollins 10-02-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anyways, the daily searches of old ladies, children, and those dreaded white guys you hate, do not do any good, and waste everyone's time. period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've flown perhaps once a month since 9/11 (60 round trips?) and have not had any major problems. I have managed to bring liquids not in a seperate ziplock bag (by mistake) twice and not been stopped. I'm not too sure they do anything at all. The longest wait I can remember in that time might have been 20 minutes and most times I have waited &lt;10 minutes. I do fly out of Austin (a pretty small airport), so that might be some of it.

Obvious targeting of people is foolish as they will just avoid the profiles and send someone else to do the work.

blufish 10-02-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've flown perhaps once a month since 9/11 (60 round trips?) and have not had any major problems. I have managed to bring liquids not in a seperate ziplock bag (by mistake) twice and not been stopped. I'm not too sure they do anything at all. The longest wait I can remember in that time might have been 20 minutes and most times I have waited &lt;10 minutes. I do fly out of Austin (a pretty small airport), so that might be some of it.

Obvious targeting of people is foolish as they will just avoid the profiles and send someone else to do the work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Obviously.

Fly out of Atlanta a few times.

Maybe I am lumping my delays, poor service, overzealous customs and government folks into the same category of incompetence. I don't know, maybe.

TomCollins 10-02-2007 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Obviously.

Fly out of Atlanta a few times.

Maybe I am lumping my delays, poor service, overzealous customs and government folks into the same category of incompetence. I don't know, maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I flew out of Atlanta once in this time (once in and out), and dozens of times through it (no security of coure).

I don't remember it taking more than 10 minutes as there was a huge row of x-ray machines. Some airports are clearly going to be worse than others, and perhaps your sample size is too small if you live in a city that has a screwy airport.

BTW- absolute best airport to fly out of for security was San Jose- print off ticket downstairs after getting dropped off at terminal, go upstairs, go to security line, 5 minutes.

bluef0x 10-02-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have too many relatives to count and zero of 'em have horror stories. Not only that, but when they randomly pull out someone to search, it takes less than a minute and doesn't affect anyone else's waiting time. Sorry that you are an outlier. No idea why you are saying I hate white guys... maybe you failed to read the post I replied to.

daryn 10-02-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

battery/assault/resisting arrest, the usual, and yes, they are made up charges. basically bad people who are police decide to assault you and then charge you with a crime to cover up their crime. It's not rocket science. also btw I would asssume school security guard is a punk on steroids, which tells you why a simple accident turned violent.

[/ QUOTE ]

so.. did you just ignore my question about how the mother allegedly assaulted the vice principal? was that a made up charge too?

PLOlover 10-02-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so.. did you just ignore my question about how the mother allegedly assaulted the vice principal? was that a made up charge too?

[/ QUOTE ]

according to her the vice principal gave her the run around for a half hour, then told her her daughter was "back there", when she went to go back he put arm up to stop her and she brushed past him.

after she called 911 and demanded the security guard be arrested, the police came and said that if she continued to demand the guard be arrested for assaulting her daughter, she would be arrested. she didn't back down so they arrested her and made up the charge.

why is this so hard to believe? I mean in 1950 the police beat up blacks who used the wrong drinking fountain.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 07:38 PM

you can download the alex jones show sun and yesterday he had the mother on.

TomCollins 10-02-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can download the alex jones show sun and yesterday he had the mother on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex Jones- theres a reliable source. Maybe you should also investigate BatBoy. I saw it in the National Enquirer.

vhawk01 10-02-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

god bless amerika

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he had to subdue her, and its not like he could just tase her, ya know?

vhawk01 10-02-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are on the right track, now just add in a few more groups.

PLOlover 10-02-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Jones- theres a reliable source. Maybe you should also investigate BatBoy. I saw it in the National Enquirer.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you think a.j. is not a reliable source? every single fact I have checked has been true. as to his hyperbolic opinions, well, they were out there in 1999, but now that martial law is pretty much here (posse commitatus overturned by john warner defense bill), even his opinions seem to be pretty much validated.

I mean think about it, we know the abc nightly news and mainstream media stuff is basically just propaganda, yet you dismiss alex jones because he is not mainstream media? doublethink?