Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538333)

roamer590 11-04-2007 04:49 PM

TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$

Well I had a question about a bonus the other day, and the online chat support was a total donkey, refusing to give any form of service. I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

Now they have closed my account , I e-mailed them and got this reason:

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

This is Jojo from Support Team.

Please be informed that your account has been permanently closed by our poker administrators, due to your abusive treatment of our online support team.

Have a pleasant day and good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have $80 in the account, and Išve only done half the bonus yet.

So FYI Titan are CROOKS dont trust them with ur $$$$$$$$$$$

ADBjester 11-04-2007 04:51 PM

Re: TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$

[ QUOTE ]
I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you found out that you are wrong on this point. They shouldn't take your money... or your abuse.

Jester

roamer590 11-04-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you found out that you are wrong on this point. They shouldn't take your money... or your abuse.

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol u must be working there. Are u saying they have the right to seize my money , no matter what I have said in some support chat?

Xylocain 11-04-2007 04:58 PM

why the [censored] were you abusive to Support people? You probably got what you deserved. I dont like you.

orlov 11-04-2007 05:00 PM

seizing funds because someone insulted support is [censored] up. ALtough insulting support isnt nice, there are more appropriate ways to deal with this than closing account and seizing funds.

_Towelie_ 11-04-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol u must be working there. Are u saying they have the right to seize my money , no matter what I have said in some support chat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm personally quite happy that they took your money, regardless of rights and priveleges :-).

jman220 11-04-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I had a question about a bonus the other day, and the online chat support was a total donkey, refusing to give any form of service. I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

[ QUOTE ]

Please be informed that your account has been permanently closed by our poker administrators, due to your abusive treatment of our online support team.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

closing your account was fine and you probably deserved it. Seizing your money is [censored] ridiculous.

Hopey 11-04-2007 05:03 PM

You should be considering this as a lesson learned. Something tells me that you won't, though.

roamer590 11-04-2007 05:09 PM

TITAN POKER STEALS CUSTOMERS $$$.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont like you.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK i didnt ask for you to like me, just to inform people that u need to be careful not to hurt the support ppls feelings, or they might STEAL UR ROLL.

the support guy was just stupid and bad at his job. he couldnt give information and kept referring me to e-mail and [censored]. it was like talking to a bot really. frustrating.

TITAN POKER STEALS CUSTOMERS $$$.

roamer590 11-04-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

closing your account was fine and you probably deserved it. Seizing your money is [censored] ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I AGREE 100%

Mossberg 11-04-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL YOU GOT OWNED!

hallo! 11-04-2007 05:15 PM

meh they closed mine, too

standard

Noodles. 11-04-2007 05:19 PM

1. Don't abuse support
2. ??????
3. Profit!

bozzer 11-04-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LOL YOU GOT OWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

dying2win 11-04-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL YOU GOT OWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

roamer590 11-04-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL YOU GOT OWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow ure real clever. me myself i hadnt noticed that line.
of course i got owned. getting robbed, and then they diss me with this [censored].
thats why im posting it here.
they are not acting profesionally in this case.

oh yeah u know what donkeys... the service / customer support people of a pokersite should be professional and corteous no matter how nasty their customers are acting towards them. We are not equal participants in the conversation. I am paying them and they are doing a job. [censored] up like this and sending a gloating email signed "joJo" is a warning sign that the whole management and support team are unreliable . which certainly is something people would wanna know.

TITAN = UNRELIABLE when they allow this to happen.

Chew on that. "haha u got owned"-donks.

ADBjester 11-04-2007 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see you have reading comprehension issues as well.

Jester

Annorax 11-04-2007 06:00 PM

Titan's reply:

Go f**k who?

Scansion 11-04-2007 06:08 PM

Lol, OP you got owned so bad.

1. OP bitches to support.
2. They don't take his [censored] and close his account, and proceed to own him with a funny ass email.
3. OP bitches to 2p2.
4. They don't take his [censored] and laugh in his face for his idiocy.

RikaKazak 11-04-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree with this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sent your money back to your last deposit method though.

El_Hombre_Grande 11-04-2007 06:29 PM

LOL. No, (censored) YOU.

I love it. See, sometimes people really do get what they deserve. It would be best if it was some minimum wager doing this to you completely out of spite for you being a (censored) to him. Try being less of a (censored) sucker in the future. But thanks for the laugh.

roamer590 11-04-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, OP you got owned so bad
blablablalblabllablblalblalbla

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah except that I dont really care who laughs at who and where, I just care about my $$$
If you are trying to embarass me it is in vain sorry.

I do realize this is a funny read though, and nothing is unexpected about the many comments ridiculing me, or even people like u trying to gain "forum cred" on my "stupid bitching" lol. Laugh it up. Like I said I see the humour.

But i had expected some of u to agree with me that this is not a way they want a poker sites support team to work. Though agreeing with me now that im labeled an idiot may damage your forum cred , just think about if u want to have a business relation that makes decisions affecting your money based on personal feelings.

Mods feel free to delete/lock the thread or leave it open for more HAHAHAH OP GOT OWNED [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

gmblpdam 11-04-2007 06:58 PM

I've given it to support people pretty hard in the past myself, but never had any accounts locked. What exactly did you say to them?

dying2win 11-04-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL YOU GOT OWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

realwtf 11-04-2007 07:27 PM

Where does it say there taking your money?

Your one of those drama queens. They money is probably being sent back to you by check or something.

Oh and you got owned.

thac 11-04-2007 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. No, (censored) YOU.

I love it. See, sometimes people really do get what they deserve. It would be best if it was some minimum wager doing this to you completely out of spite for you being a (censored) to him. Try being less of a (censored) sucker in the future. But thanks for the laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

cardman 11-04-2007 08:16 PM

If I was a poker site, I would LOVE to have some of the people in this thread as customers, because I would have a T&C that says being rude to customer service means I get to keep your funds.

These people would agree to this T&C too and they would be lol at anyone who didn't agree to my T&C! Now these are the kind of customers I want.

john voight 11-04-2007 09:41 PM

i bet you will get your money back if you send an email and, dare i say it, not come off like a douche

Phytopath 11-04-2007 10:01 PM

I don't know why I am responding, but I am fairly certain you'll get your money back. It is probably already in your ewallet account.

luckyjimm 11-05-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have $80 in the account

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
u need to be careful not to hurt the support ppls feelings, or they might STEAL UR ROLL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned?

iwantbooze 11-05-2007 04:13 AM

In all honesty, titan support are terrible.

A friend of mine had trouble getting money out (about 16k) from there and the phone support gave him some verbal abuse. After they were rude, my friend dropped the f bomb a bit (in frustration, not directed at the support guy). They're absolutely pathetic support and I'm not surprised that they'd take your money. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rek 11-05-2007 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the service / customer support people of a pokersite should be professional and corteous no matter how nasty their customers are acting towards them.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were, they said:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop being a total dick. You have no right to abuse anybody. Typical behaviour on the internet though. I'm gald you think they have kept your money but unfortunately they will probably return it.

If any Titan reps are reading this I say well played go and party with his money.

fatshaft 11-05-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In all honesty, titan support are terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]But, but, but......shurely you can't be saying that Titan isn't the best customer service on the internets? Shurley shome mishtake? http://gambling.co.uk/news/gambling-...ice-award.html

orlov 11-05-2007 11:14 AM

Wtf is wrong with u guys. So he abused customer support, thats still no [censored] reason to seize his money.

Sure they can go ahead and ban him, but keep his money?

Slim Pickens 11-05-2007 01:37 PM

Huh... look at that. Bad thing do happen to bad people. My outrage at the unfairness over them seizing your $80 "ROLL" is completely canceled out (and then some) by the fact that it's funny when stupid jerks get what they deserve.

thac 11-05-2007 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Huh... look at that. Bad thing do happen to bad people. My outrage at the unfairness over them seizing your $80 "ROLL" is completely canceled out (and then some) by the fact that it's funny when stupid jerks get what they deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree.

ginko 11-05-2007 10:16 PM

So the OP was a dick. It's an EYE FOR AN EYE not an eye for 80 dollars. The punishment should fit the crime.

The proper action should to ban him from the site and return his money. Or talk crap back to him.

The common trend here on 2+2 is getting joy from other peoples suffering. 98% of you are hypocrites.

Although it is kinda funny.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Das Budrick 11-05-2007 10:36 PM

it's mostly funny because it's for eighty bucks. obviously if this was for a significant amount of money it wouldn't be nearly as laughable

Bobo Fett 11-05-2007 11:25 PM

I think most of us are expecting OP will get his money back. He hasn't posted any emails saying they are seizing his money, why would anyone assume they were? OP has likely come to the conclusion that account closed = money gone. This is likely not true.

AKingdom 11-06-2007 12:31 AM

Ha Ha, I remember one of their reps trying to sell me on something and being kind of pushy. I insulted the crap out of him and I didn't get in trouble.