Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Big Neteller problems (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456853)

Wadofella 07-21-2007 11:59 AM

Big Neteller problems

Neteller is playing up.

I just tried to deposit at Absolute Poker. I tried 3 times & every time the Absolute client reported that the transaction failed, either because they couldn't contact the Neteller server or because Neteller declined the transaction.

I'm now getting emails from Neteller advising me they've transferred the money (2 of the 3 attempts so far) to Absolute. However my Absolute balance is unchanged.

Neteller's website has been down for the last hour (possibly longer). If you try to login it gives you an error saying:

You have requested an unknown page.

Really not looking forward to trying to get this sorted out....

David LoPan 07-21-2007 12:06 PM

Re: Big Neteller problems

dids delete this crap please

Ramana 07-21-2007 12:16 PM

I have a very similar problem.

Tried to deposit at a prima skin today. The client froze, money didn't arrive. Tried to log into my Neteller account, doenst work. I check my emails and it turns out that neteller sent the money to the merchant, but twice instead of once.

A guy I know has exactly the same problem, only with another prima skin.

I contact the pokerroom and they say the money never arrived. I ask neteller and they say they sent the money and it should have arrived hours ago. What's going on?

07-21-2007 12:23 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

hra146 07-21-2007 12:30 PM

It may not belong to NVG, but Neteller is in fact down.

all I can say.

Davey 07-21-2007 12:40 PM

I cant use Neteller anymore but I got to the website fine just now.

citanul 07-21-2007 01:29 PM

"The Open Account, Sign In, and Transaction Processing portions of the NETELLER site are temporarily unavailable. We are currently working to resolve the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

bogey 07-21-2007 03:34 PM

congrats, now you know what it feels like to be american

citanul 07-21-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, because a couple hours of downtime is exactly what's bugging the americans.

citanul 07-21-2007 03:38 PM

also, this may be interesting, who knows:

i'm getting a different error now (as an american) when i click for the withdrawal page than i have in the past 9 months.

Wolverine 07-21-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the only thing wrong with your country was Neteller, I'd count yourself lucky.

0uTpLaYeD 07-21-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the only thing wrong with your country was Neteller, I'd count yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

GFY

AaronOC 07-21-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ][censored] lol

MrMorden 07-21-2007 08:38 PM

I just tried to deposit 8000 to Party Poker, It said transaction failed, time out. I tried it again. The same result. Ok, fine lets not play party tonight. Only an hour later I check my email and boom, there is netteller email saying transaction was succesfull. I go to party account, no monies. I go to my netteller account and find balance is 16 000$ less than its supposed to be. 2 times 8000$ transactions to pay-pro (Party) marked as approved. So my monies are floating there somewhere who knows where.

HavanaBanana 07-21-2007 08:52 PM

Both logging in to Neteller and depositing works fine for me, as of 1 minute ago.

ToT

2weak 07-21-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried to deposit 8000 to Party Poker, It said transaction failed, time out. I tried it again. The same result. Ok, fine lets not play party tonight. Only an hour later I check my email and boom, there is netteller email saying transaction was succesfull. I go to party account, no monies. I go to my netteller account and find balance is 16 000$ less than its supposed to be. 2 times 8000$ transactions to pay-pro (Party) marked as approved. So my monies are floating there somewhere who knows where.

[/ QUOTE ]
same for me

2weak 07-21-2007 10:29 PM

just chatted with the neteller support. the money was sent to ipoker but it isnt at ipoker. akfjöfjöfsdjsdöfjdkdsf

bkholdem 07-21-2007 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a weird cooincidence because when I logged into my party account I had $16,000 more than I had when I logged out yesterday.

arilzo 07-22-2007 05:53 AM

2weak, please keep us updated, a friend of mine has the same problem (though on a smaller scale). Money benn withdrawn from neteller account, but not credited at pokersite.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 07-22-2007 06:07 AM

i am updating some documents with them and they have been strangely slow. they must be busy or something.

kypreanus 07-22-2007 08:41 AM

Same problem, with Pay-Pro. They asked for a transaction ID which I gave them after calling Neteller.

No money yet.

Am I [censored] too?

Ramana 07-22-2007 08:51 AM

A little update with my case.

After I told Aspinalls about my missing neteller deposit, they asked me for the transaction numbers and the transaction-emails from neteller. I sent it to them. 12h later, they wrote me:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your mail.

We are pleased to inform you that we have manually credited your poker account
with the $200.00 for your deposits.

Your new balance is $200.00.

We hope that this meets your approval.

etc etc

My guess is that the money did in fact arrive at the poker site. They just couldn't associate the money with my pokeraccount. Also my Nettler-acc-nr is listed in my withdrawal options, so that's probably the most likely scenario.

ajml 07-22-2007 10:53 AM

wtf why are people still using neteller???

Soulman 07-22-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh hi, I'm an ignorant!

skoal2k4 07-22-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh hi, I'm an ignorant!

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure are

Thremp 07-22-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing to use?

Backspin20 07-23-2007 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing to use?

[/ QUOTE ]

soooo Epassporte sucks? Maybe casue I dont have a choice I guess

Wadofella 07-24-2007 01:16 AM

Update on mine - had to get the "NT" reference numbers from Neteller & after several emails to Absolute they credited my account.

Not sure what the second poster is on about, presumably he has issues.

Leobzook 07-24-2007 01:20 AM

My withdrawal from a site hit neteller today as well, took a few days longer then usual though.

Soulman 07-24-2007 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh hi, I'm an ignorant!

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure are

[/ QUOTE ]
Another one, cool.