Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   My ability to browse the 2+2 forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518400)

goofyballer 10-08-2007 04:11 PM

My ability to browse the 2+2 forums

...was interrupted rudely for 15 minutes today as the result of a power-hungry moderator who shall remain nameless. Proof of this outrageous action:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...er2/2p2ban.jpg

I PMed this particular moderator asking why he deleted my post of "FIRST" in a thread; he claimed to have no knowledge of such action. This moderator has been known to joke from time to time so I wrote well-thought-out response detailing the ways in which first posters are actually quite helpful to Internet message boards; he again asserted he had no knowledge of the post deletion, but chided me for making this first post. I then received a PM in all capital letters that did not seem to be in a very nice tone at all, and it was suggested that I "get his point"; I responded that, in all seriousness, I did get it and had a long time ago. Not too long afterwards, I was happily browsing away at this website when I discovered the unfortunate message above.

I demand redress for this horrible transgression of my personal freedoms. I have done nothing wrong and according to the Constitution of the United States of America I am entitled to a jury before my peers before vigilante acts such as this may be carried out. The listed ban reason is clearly the indication of a power-hungry madman and I will not stand for this kind of elitism to take place on the forums I hold so near to my heart.

ajmargarine 10-08-2007 04:13 PM

Re: My ability to browse the 2+2 forums

FIRST

goofyballer 10-08-2007 04:17 PM

SECOND

goofyballer 10-08-2007 04:17 PM

THIRD POSTCOUNT GOGOGO

*TT* 10-08-2007 04:18 PM

lol. pwned!

Imrahil 10-08-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...was interrupted rudely for 15 minutes today as the result of a power-hungry moderator who shall remain nameless. Proof of this outrageous action:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...er2/2p2ban.jpg

I PMed this particular moderator asking why he deleted my post of "FIRST" in a thread; he claimed to have no knowledge of such action. This moderator has been known to joke from time to time so I wrote well-thought-out response detailing the ways in which first posters are actually quite helpful to Internet message boards; he again asserted he had no knowledge of the post deletion, but chided me for making this first post. I then received a PM in all capital letters that did not seem to be in a very nice tone at all, and it was suggested that I "get his point"; I responded that, in all seriousness, I did get it and had a long time ago. Not too long afterwards, I was happily browsing away at this website when I discovered the unfortunate message above.

I demand redress for this horrible transgression of my personal freedoms. I have done nothing wrong and according to the Constitution of the United States of America I am entitled to a jury before my peers before vigilante acts such as this may be carried out. The listed ban reason is clearly the indication of a power-hungry madman and I will not stand for this kind of elitism to take place on the forums I hold so near to my heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, andathar is dead set on banning people who post first or whatever. I got banned too but I got banned for 24 hours or something liek that.

thac 10-08-2007 04:37 PM

FULL SUPPORT FOR THE BALLER WHO IS GOOFY.

stabn 10-08-2007 04:38 PM

i blame dids.

orange 10-08-2007 04:40 PM

im going to ban you for 5 minutes now. rebels must be punished.

sethypooh21 10-08-2007 04:50 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ATF.

+1 postcount!

Conspire 10-08-2007 04:50 PM

Haha this is great.

Mods - 1
Goofyballer - 0

THEOSU 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

totally pwned.

Dids 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

Not me.

I am not the boss of goofyballer.

*TT* 10-08-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took him shopping once and got him all dressed up. Does that mean I can be his boss? This could get goot!

kerowo 10-08-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took him shopping once and got him all dressed up. Does that mean I can be his boss? This could get goot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that make him your bitch?

Butcho22 10-08-2007 05:33 PM

gee i wonder what mod this could be

kkcountry 10-08-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gee i wonder what mod this could be

[/ QUOTE ]

email pokerstars about it

[Phill] 10-08-2007 06:13 PM

So, when you wrote a letter to the mod it didnt work, in fact it made the situation worse?

Los Feliz Slim 10-08-2007 06:13 PM

goofyballer,

My research indicates that your ability to browse the 2+2 forums was not impeded by this renegade moderator's actions. Please try and be more accurate in your thread titles.

*TT* 10-08-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously.

goofyballer 10-08-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

My research indicates that your ability to browse the 2+2 forums was not impeded by this renegade moderator's actions. Please try and be more accurate in your thread titles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see your research. I made repeated attempts at browsing the 2+2 forums during this timeframe but was repeatedly met with web page which appeared similar to the screenshot taken in the OP.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tuq 10-08-2007 07:03 PM

goofy,

After scoring so many points in that EricW thread, you lost them all by making a "FIRST" post. Zero to hero to zero IMO.

tuq 10-08-2007 07:06 PM

22nd

goofyballer 10-08-2007 07:07 PM

OH I C WHAT U DID THERE

tuq,

Do I get points back for actually calling you by your username, or do I only get to be part of the cool kids ATF fan club if I disfigure it in some manner?

p.s. I've always been a hero. Just not in forums you read.

bonds 10-08-2007 07:08 PM

This is the saddest after school special ever.

kyleb 10-08-2007 07:13 PM

I wish I could take credit for this. Alas, it was not me.

*TT* 10-08-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Christiane F. was much sadder and it had a cool David Bowie soundtrack featuring Heros in German (David Bowie's best album ever!). This thread doesn't have a German soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bonds 10-08-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Christiane F. was much sadder and it had a cool David Bowie soundtrack featuring Heros in German (David Bowie's best album ever!). This thread doesn't have a German soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we could convince Goofyballer to hit on MissChriss, it could have a Dutch soundtrack - close enough?

goofyballer 10-08-2007 07:39 PM

I'm already smitten with another female 2+2er, and plus MissChris seems way too emo.

Los Feliz Slim 10-08-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see your research. I made repeated attempts at browsing the 2+2 forums during this timeframe but was repeatedly met with web page which appeared similar to the screenshot taken in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

My research consisted of logging out and then browsing the forums without being logged in. People come to ATF on new accounts and bitch about their accounts being banned all the time. Were you IP banned? If so, lol.

goofyballer 10-08-2007 07:47 PM

Haha, I wasn't IP banned, but I now realize what a huge mistake I made in not creating a gimmick on which to protest my 15 minute ban before it was over. Damn. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

*TT* 10-08-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MissChris seems way too emo.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG.... if she is to EMO for you. Wow. Thats a whole new level of Emo!

goofyballer 10-08-2007 08:53 PM

http://shutter14.pictures.aol.com/da...dSENul0280.jpg

[x] ridic skinny
[x] emo pose
[x] dark lighting
[x] weird emo-ish t-shirt
[x] hidden face
[x] etc

bonds 10-08-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[x] not a SIF, could use to eat a sandwich though
[x] "I is a model" pose minus visible needle marks
[x] cheap [censored] camera
[x] not wearing unnecessary clothing
[x] saving face pics for PM
[x] etc

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP for attitude adjustment.

kerowo 10-08-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Do I get points back for actually calling you by your username, or do I only get to be part of the cool kids ATF fan club if I disfigure it in some manner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Simpering too cool for school ban please.

RoundGuy 10-08-2007 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Who the #@$% forgot to ban me at 8:00????

I don't #$%^# need this $#%# when I'm VO'd. Hey Zeus H F'n crist.......

ImsaKidd 10-08-2007 10:26 PM

The boss of goofy is actually any woman.

iron81 10-08-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. This is what happens after you get into a relationship. The guy doing your job interview isn't your boss yet.

keikiwai 10-09-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. This is what happens after you get into a relationship. The guy doing your job interview isn't your boss yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, goofy first has to find the office building where the interviews are being conducted

he's in the wrong city with no map imo

maybe he can write a letter to find out

10-09-2007 01:14 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky