Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

EMc 08-14-2007 07:51 PM

Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

SSNL is doing these again for a week so I figure ill save myself 45 PMs and open them up for the same timeframe. Same rules as last time, if you all abuse the privledge I will lock these, ban and then well never have them as long as Im modding.

1. NO FLAMING. Abuse your privledge and its lost. This will be heavily moderated.
2. No outting 2p2ers.
3. Keep discussion clean and to the point.
4. Use common sense

Micro Donk 08-14-2007 07:52 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

whats the thread for? general discussion?

anthb7210p 08-14-2007 08:03 PM

maybe to find out which tables we shouldn't be at?

Willem 08-14-2007 08:03 PM

I couldn't find part 1 of this thread (I already know I suck at using the search), and so I don't have an idea what this thread is for. If this thread is for discussing how to exploit katatonic then that would be great.

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 08:14 PM

What are your thoughts on elEv8meL8eR and Shady Cowboy who play NL5?

losingdonkey 08-14-2007 08:18 PM

elev8mel8er is a nit

Sean Fraley 08-14-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In this kind of thread we discuss the play of the various regulars at PokerStars. Mainly just to help us do better against some of the known entities.

Micro Donk 08-14-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In this kind of thread we discuss the play of the various regulars at PokerStars. Mainly just to help us do better against some of the known entities.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh cool

i have no entries though, and id feel conceited if i asked about myself

jonyy6788 08-14-2007 08:56 PM

PISCOGAY IS PROLLY THE BEST BOT I'VE EVER SEEN

Geode 08-14-2007 09:00 PM

The best I played against at 25NL is starstodd18.
Hero Of Time seems also good.

Pokerdemic 08-14-2007 09:07 PM

I only have 1200 hands of Alex_CC in my database. But he is running at 84PTBB/100. Obviously skewed statistics, and he has been on a heater at the tables I have played him (fortunately I am even against him). But does anyone else know if he is really good and to be avoided?

Ben Young 08-14-2007 09:40 PM

LOLDONKBETZ thinks that people only 3bet AA/KK at 25NL, then again I've only been here for a day. This can't be true?

Pokerdemic 08-14-2007 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLDONKBETZ thinks that people only 3bet AA/KK at 25NL, then again I've only been here for a day. This can't be true?

[/ QUOTE ]

against unknown villain it is not a horrible assumption at NL25

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:41 PM

Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same person or all play together?

Ben Young 08-14-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same person or all play together?

[/ QUOTE ]

at which stakes? 10NL or something was where I last saw Dra.Martinez and he had just moved up from 5NL, and I havent heard of the others except garrymdp, whom I have considerably less hands on

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:46 PM

NL2 to NL5. Some NL10. Basically anyone from Mar Del Plata. FWIW Dra.Martinez was playing NL2 and NL5 this time last year!

Sean Fraley 08-14-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Khaos4k 08-14-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NL2 to NL5. Some NL10. Basically anyone from Mar Del Plata. FWIW Dra.Martinez was playing NL2 and NL5 this time last year!

[/ QUOTE ]

I see a bunch of ppl from mar del plata at NL25. Anyone know wtf is up with this?

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see a bunch of ppl from mar del plata at NL25. Anyone know wtf is up with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

So there are even more of them at higher stakes? They are really easy to play against and from what I have noticed they just wait till they get a set or their draw hits then shove and people call them with amazing frequency. I had Dra.Martinez talking to me one time as I kept telling him to play me headsup but he never would and none of the others have ever responded to me. I don't mind them at my table unless there is more then one of them there.

checkmate36 08-14-2007 11:01 PM

garrymdp

199 hands 21/5/1.5 (owes me .04c [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

yellowbluebus 08-14-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
garrymdp owns me

[/ QUOTE ]
I flopped a straight, he had a set and turned a full house.

random50 08-14-2007 11:26 PM

What's a reliable number of hands to start using pt data for? So far, the people I play regularly have logged 300-500 hands at the table with me.

The 2 notable ones at 25NL (who also happen to have made the most money, but that's not why I rate them!) are fx9863 and teachergreg1.

I'll chicken out from mentioning the bad 'til I find out whether a) they're here, b) they really are as bad as they seem. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holdem_Hussl4 08-14-2007 11:40 PM

boosted j is a bot

ICMoney 08-14-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll chicken out from mentioning the bad 'til I [b]eat all the fish myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

losingdonkey 08-14-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They all suck, botkan hooks it up. I wouldnt be surprised if they were bots.

random50 08-14-2007 11:52 PM

LOL IC!

To be honest, standing on the fish only just keeps me afloat with an "astonishing" winrate so far of 2.5 BB/100.

You might want to put me down as a soft target regular at 25NL. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nuprin 08-14-2007 11:58 PM

at NL25, i've seen some of the solid regulars as:

andiminator
perchardi
quertyman1
redscorpion_x (not sure how it's spelled)
hero of time

I definitely try to avoid big pots with these guys. There are a few others, but I can't remember at the moment

members_only 08-15-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
boosted j is a bot

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya when he was at my 10NL tables the other day I typed 'are you a bot' in the chat and he didn't respond

sluggger5x 08-15-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I definitely try to avoid big pots with these guys. There are a few others, but I can't remember at the moment

[/ QUOTE ] Wow i remember this guy at nl50 like more than a year ago....i can't beleive he's still down there.

Nuprin 08-15-2007 12:05 AM

on and off - he's down there sometimes and at 50 sometimes..I avoid him either way!

random50 08-15-2007 12:09 AM

What time of day do these guys usually play? I've not come across any of them yet.

Nuprin 08-15-2007 12:12 AM

Perchardi is on all the time. Andiminator is in the US evenings..redscorpion is all times. Hero of time is usually on during the US day

Khaos4k 08-15-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Wow i remember this guy at nl50 like more than a year ago....i can't beleive he's still down there.

[/ QUOTE ]

He plays nl25 actually. He seems pretty solid too.

toddxlogan 08-15-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SSNL is doing these again for a week so I figure ill save myself 45 PMs and open them up for the same timeframe. Same rules as last time, if you all abuse the privledge I will lock these, ban and then well never have them as long as Im modding.

1. NO FLAMING. Abuse your privledge and its lost. This will be heavily moderated.
2. No outting 2p2ers.
3. Keep discussion clean and to the point.
4. Use common sense

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get a link to Part I of this thread? I've tried to use the search function about 20 times to find it with no success...

Would be much appreciated.

Ikaika 08-15-2007 12:30 AM

Thoughts on syn87, tiinn, and 633csi at 10-25nl? All three are up pretty big in my db over a good sample.

RichAM 08-15-2007 12:45 AM

do we not do a Full Tilt thread b/c of datamining?

RichAM 08-15-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do we not do a Full Tilt thread b/c of datamining?

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind lol, i just saw the other thread

Elper 08-15-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha i got LOLDONKBETZ sitting to my left as we speak. Seems he likes raising preflop 2 out of every 3 hands.

Hail Eris 08-15-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't find part 1 of this thread (I already know I suck at using the search), and so I don't have an idea what this thread is for. If this thread is for discussing how to exploit katatonic then that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember a long time ago at 50NL, I standard open KK in the SB and he shoves over 100BB at me with AA. That was fun.

Lego05 08-15-2007 02:21 AM

50 NL; Some (but not all of the) people I think are solid players.

Any thoughts on???:

splifftwista; redscorpionx; mambreno; Andiminator; Brig_Boots; O-Totoro; phil87; PiS.Romeo; There's many others but I don't feel like looking through my database anymore right now.

Katatonic is a weird player who I think calls too much on all streets but isn't really a maniac. And he plays way too many hands and doesn't raise enough.

Piscogay confuses me a lot becase I have him being really nitty: 16/6/1.96 postflop agg. over 3500 hands but he seems to call me more pre-flop then I would expect and he calls and raises ME on the flop it seems a lot and often continues aggression on the turn. He can't possibly be flopping sets that often, but then it also seems that whenever I have an overpair or flop TPTK and decide to look him up he does have a set or AA.