Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Yeah, i'll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF???? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430739)

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 07:34 AM

Yeah, i\'ll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF????

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $26.10
BB: $46.75
UTG: $52.10
MP: $11.95
Hero (CO): $56.40
BTN: $36.65

Reads: <font color="blue">Been on the table for like two orbits, and have been a little bit active. Raising a couple of hands and cbetting, that's all. Don't know much about villain.</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($6) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($6) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $5.00</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $15.00</font>, Hero calls $10.00

River: ($36) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets all-in for $29.75</font>
Hero has 15 seconds left to act...

Anyone cbet the flop here?

Turn semibluff standard?

Give villain a hand range after his river push! Can we call?

balzak520 06-19-2007 07:39 AM

Re: Yeah, i\'ll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF????

I c-bet, call for the straight flush draw, and fold.

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 07:43 AM

I see a couple reasons you might think not to CB but the advantages of betting are far better here IMO.

I say likely hands are a 3, Ax 2 pair, or set..in that order.

The only thing we beat here is hope.

corsakh 06-19-2007 07:51 AM

Its pretty retarted, but thats how most bad villains play their flopped sets. 22 most likely.

Against two players, your cbet is a pure bluff and you dont want to do this facing a potential raise. Check is good. Turn bet is good too. Played it well, fold river.

Emperor Norton 06-19-2007 07:55 AM

I definitely fold the river. Villain claims to hold a trey, and doesn't seem at all concerned by the possibility that you might hold one yourself. Even if he doesn't, it's not like there aren't a ton of two pair hands better than yours.

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 07:57 AM

Yeah.. I folded the river but I thought it was a bit close, so I guess I'm a station [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Yeah actually I'm pretty sure I am, lol.

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Against two players, your cbet is a pure bluff and you dont want to do this facing a potential raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make sense to me, if we're fearing a raise that means that we have a hand that is likely to improve and want to see a free card

corsakh 06-19-2007 08:07 AM

Why would you bluff a weak hand with some showdown value into two people? Not like your hoping to get value from aces or think you can fold one out, do you?

bluffbetter 06-19-2007 08:47 AM

I think you should bet the flop here. SB has a short stack so is likely a weak player, so he will call you PFR with a wider range which means he is more likely to have missed the flop, and alot of the time when they have a weak ace they bet the flop into you. I don't think it needs to be a big c-bet, I think $3.50 is enough and it looks to them like you actually want a call and if you bet this amount you only need them to fold a bit more than one time in 3 to breakeven.

Bonesy 06-19-2007 08:47 AM

I cb flops like this sometimes. Hero can fold out hands like 77s and 88's. Aces aren't folding, but I think a lot of other stuff does, most of which we are ahead of anyways but I don't mind that given how weak our holding is.

As played, I fold this asap.

donkmagic 06-19-2007 08:53 AM

if you think this river is close you have a long way to go

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not like your hoping to get value from aces or think you can fold one out, do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are we assuming they have an ace here most of the time??

Larude 06-19-2007 09:05 AM

The board is quite dry, the flop might have missed your opponents and the way to improving is a long shot so I like a cbet here. Moreover if you though improve on the turn and you got yourself two callers, you can check behind and damage them on the river if they check to you. With one caller who checks again on the turn you might find a second barrel, not to big to fold out middlepairs. As played I would check again on the turn, because your five has some showdown value + you avoid checkraises, while drawing to a big hand. No way someone with middlepair is laying this down. Fold to the all-in bet.

Unknown Soldier 06-19-2007 09:21 AM

bet flop, good turn, fold river

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you think this river is close you have a long way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

sticky plz

AFennewald 06-19-2007 09:49 AM

I'd c bet the flop that is a great flop to c bet even three way and since you have a pair you probebly have outs if called. Turn looks fine as played. The river is pretty sick he could definately have a 3 a flush draw he picked up on the turn a set that missed a flop ck raise or 44. he probebly shoves all of those hands on the river he could have made 2 pair on the turn as well but probebly doen't shove river with those. I fold.

AFennewald 06-19-2007 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you bluff a weak hand with some showdown value into two people? Not like your hoping to get value from aces or think you can fold one out, do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will almost never get to a showdown without bets anyway. Dry A or K are gread c bet flops becuase unless oponent has tp or a set they can't really call. Having the pair does give you some outs though. so it is a semi bluff.

Sweir 06-19-2007 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah.. I folded the river but I thought it was a bit close, so I guess I'm a station [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Yeah actually I'm pretty sure I am, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 10:08 AM

OK EVERYBODY FINE I'M A STATION, DON'T BLUFF ME WHEN YOU'RE AT MY TABLE FROM NOW ON

ty.

kewl_cph 06-19-2007 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK EVERYBODY FINE I'M A STATION, DON'T BLUFF ME WHEN YOU'RE AT MY TABLE FROM NOW ON

ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your SN on FTP? I play NL50 too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 10:12 AM

Koseknekten.... NEVER bluff koseknekten unless when I have the nuts obv.

What is yours?

kewl_cph 06-19-2007 10:16 AM

My SN on FTP is Vangede4Life. I have you as a 27BB/100 loser in my PT database (over 7 hands)

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My SN on FTP is Vangede4Life. I have you as a 27BB/100 loser in my PT database (over 7 hands)

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol

Sweir 06-19-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol, I was actually agree with what you said cause im a station too. Should have made it more clear.

ama0330 06-19-2007 11:01 AM

Your check flop bet turn line would be awesome with AK or a set, but not here, unless you are looking to get it in. The reason is that your hand looks like exactly what it is, which is why you got stack-whipped on the river. Bad turn bet imo and I bet this flop every time with this hand. I'll check this flop with my monsters precisely because of this turn action.

As played I think that the turn call is margianally +EV cause your draw is huge but I don't know why we need to talk about the river, its a very obvious call.

....ZOMG SYKE its a fold ldo obv LOLOLOOLLOL

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its a very obvious call.

....ZOMG SYKE its a fold ldo obv LOLOLOOLLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL AMA

ama0330 06-19-2007 11:43 AM

I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK, TRY THE STEAK!