Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Friend just collapsed like he got knocked out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538015)

mrh86 11-04-2007 03:55 AM

Friend just collapsed like he got knocked out

So me, my friend, and his brother are drinking at their house tonight. My friend and I are pretty heavy drinkers, and we're outside drinking in his garage. He gets up to go outside and take a piss, and as soon as he gets to the door, his legs collapse and he's basically out cold like somebody who just got knocked out. He hasn't drank that much yet and this has never happened before. His brother and I carried him inside, and my friend is in and out of consciousness. When he is conscious he's barely coherent. Is this serious enough to call an ambulance?

areyouthedrizzle 11-04-2007 03:56 AM

Re: Friend just collapsed like he got knocked out

hes already dead imo

areyouthedrizzle 11-04-2007 03:57 AM

thats not a death threat dont ban me

Labarde 11-04-2007 03:57 AM

too soon

Labarde 11-04-2007 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
die in a death threat fire

[/ QUOTE ]

omg BAN

Labarde 11-04-2007 03:58 AM

I'd prob call an ambulance seeing he was not drunk enough to pass out

siouxbrew 11-04-2007 04:00 AM

did he take some type of prescription drug tonight like an antidepressent or something? i have seen these fack people up before. If not has he been drinking heavily for a few days prior to this?

mrh86 11-04-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has had 9 beers and half of a sparks. This amount is equal to a decent buzz usually. We've had twice this much to drink in a single night and nothing of this magnitude has happened before. I'm seriously worried, but my friend is basically broke and can't afford any kind of hospital bill at this point in his life.

areyouthedrizzle 11-04-2007 04:02 AM

http://www.100megspop2.com/presca/doit1.jpg
heres what happened:
your friends were planning to drug and rape you. somehow one of your friends accidently mixed up your drink with their drank and they ended up drinking the drugged drink. you lucked out this time buddy. next time you'll wake up in a field somewhere with a sore, oiled-up buuhole and no recollection of the events that took place.

mrh86 11-04-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did he take some type of prescription drug tonight like an antidepressent or something? i have seen these fack people up before. If not has he been drinking heavily for a few days prior to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the past two days prior we've each had 30+ drinks, but we do this all the time.

Edit: We don't do anything except drink and smoke cigarettes.

siouxbrew 11-04-2007 04:04 AM

well dont call an ambulance and take him to the hospital yourself. will at least save him a grand depending on how far the hospital is from your location. Suprised at how you are responding to 2+2 at a time like this.

remski 11-04-2007 04:07 AM

yeh, concussion city=hospital gogoogogogo

mrh86 11-04-2007 04:22 AM

I seriously don't know what to do here. It's probably something standard, but if he were to die I don't know what I would do. For the record, I'm 21 years old, and I'm 5'10" 180 lbs. He's 27 years old, and 6'2" 180 lbs.

Labarde 11-04-2007 04:26 AM

If you're worried about him dying then you really need to do something. Call a neighbour or a parent or anybody for some help.

kordoISback 11-04-2007 04:27 AM

t;;dr will in mornin
'

gamblar 11-04-2007 04:29 AM

Take him to the hospital, or call an ambulance if you have no sober driver.

elcastigador 11-04-2007 04:30 AM

picks or it no happenz

gamblar 11-04-2007 04:32 AM

I mean seriously whats the worst that can happen if you take him to the hospital? He gets pissed about having to pay for a 400$+/- hospital bill???

...and yeah like somebody else pointed out you dont know what could be wrong with the kid, he could have hit his head and got a concussion or something else could be wrong...

WTF Just take him to a [censored] hospital!!!

mrh86 11-04-2007 04:36 AM

His brother would've done something by now if he thought it was that serious. Just to clarify we're neighbors, so I could go over there at any time. I'm probably just overreacting since I'm drunk.

siouxbrew 11-04-2007 04:37 AM

yea this seems like a weird situation. Has he made any improvement? if no improvement in the next half hour or so i would seriously think about taking action. is it just you two there? any one sober enough to drive? when he collapsed did he hit his head pretty hard, any large bumps or bruises if so i would agree with the concussion threat and take further action. other than that i dont have much else to say i interact with alot of way to drunk people and 98 percent of the time sleeping it off works, but with only drinking that ammount im not quite sure what the implications could be. gl

mrh86 11-04-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yea this seems like a weird situation. Has he made any improvement? if no improvement in the next half hour or so i would seriously think about taking action. is it just you two there? any one sober enough to drive? when he collapsed did he hit his head pretty hard, any large bumps or bruises if so i would agree with the concussion threat and take further action. other than that i dont have much else to say i interact with alot of way to drunk people and 98 percent of the time sleeping it off works, but with only drinking that ammount im not quite sure what the implications could be. gl

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah 98% of the time everything is fine, which is why I'm not back at his house waking up everybody in it (three other people).

Edit: His head wasn't hit that hard. Imagine somebody that's slightly buzzed going outside, or to the bathroom to piss, and then just passing out cold to the floor with no coherence. That's my situation.

fartman77 11-04-2007 05:49 AM

yikes, stop drinking

SeriAce 11-04-2007 03:33 PM

maybe hes just tired

React1oN 11-04-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

remski 11-04-2007 03:38 PM

update?

React1oN 11-04-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah 98% of the time everything is fine, which is why I'm not back at his house waking up everybody in it (three other people).

Edit: His head wasn't hit that hard. Imagine somebody that's slightly buzzed going outside, or to the bathroom to piss, and then just passing out cold to the floor with no coherence. That's my situation.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah I see that happening all the time.

remski 11-04-2007 03:49 PM

the concerning part of the description was that the guy was slipping out of consciousness. afaik, you have to keep an eye on someone who is doing that, being all hypnogogic n stuff is a sure sign of concussion. I hope that you got him checked out.

POKEROMGLOL 11-04-2007 04:24 PM

my dad died this way!

you should probably call an ambulance!!

or else people will probably get really pissed at you!! and you will get sued!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Woolygimp 11-04-2007 04:31 PM

Talk about negligence, I hope he's alright but if what you said is true the guy should have been rushed to the hospital. Plenty of people die like this.

blutarski 11-04-2007 05:10 PM

i would just wait a day or so. if he dies, you learned a lesson.

kylephilly 11-05-2007 05:46 PM

it's good that you consulted here first before taking any action. in the future i think this should be a lesson to everyone that BBV4L comes before 911 in the steps take during an emergency.

great work, hope the advice here helped

kipin 11-05-2007 05:51 PM

And I thought I drank a lot...

HeroInBlack 11-05-2007 05:56 PM

Why in the world are you posting on 2+2 instead of taking him to a hospital?

bmwguy525 11-05-2007 05:57 PM

Wasn't mrh86 that mod with the weed avatar or was that someone else?

HeroInBlack 11-05-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why in the world are you posting on 2+2 instead of stripping him naked, drawing [censored] all over him, putting your balls in his face, taking pictures and posting them on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

yeotaJMU 11-05-2007 05:58 PM

wtf the only reason to not go to a hospital is if you arent 21 you dumbass

Himself 11-05-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
update?

[/ QUOTE ]

keikiwai 11-05-2007 06:01 PM

lol, you're [censored] stupid if you didn't take him to the hospital or call an ambulance... buy some [censored] common sense

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-05-2007 06:24 PM

How could no one advise "Have sex with his mom."

Clear move imo

GeraldGiraffe 11-06-2007 07:49 PM

Does american beer have no alcohol in it? nine pints is quite a lot imo.

Also, if he hit his head then hospital is probably a good idea.