Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   pizza rolls or bagel bites? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=468970)

bluey 08-04-2007 03:17 AM

pizza rolls or bagel bites?

simple question. which is more delicious?

JayA 08-04-2007 03:24 AM

Re: pizza rolls or bagel bites?

Is this even a contest? Pizza Rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

TheVelocity 08-04-2007 03:35 AM

No kidding, pizza rolls are approximately 1,203 times better. Seriously, I asked some scientists and that's what they told me. They also said that anyone who liked bagel bites better was a big buffoon.

lolgimmickaments 08-04-2007 03:38 AM

I COULD LIVE OFF PIZZA ROLLS.

AND WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THE NACHO VERSION OF PIZZA ROLLS LIKE SAME THING EXCEPT TRIANGULAR I THINK AND FILLED WITH NACHO CHEESE??????????

wcsherry 08-04-2007 03:40 AM

Where is the option for niether? Both are pretty [censored]. If I have to eat some crap from the microwave, it better at least be a [censored] hot pocket.

bluey 08-04-2007 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where is the option for niether? Both are pretty [censored]. If I have to eat some crap from the microwave, it better at least be a [censored] hot pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: Studying

gtfo

wcsherry 08-04-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: Studying

gtfo

[/ QUOTE ]

As far away from militant fanboys of terrible foods as I can. Yes plz.

MusashiStyle 08-04-2007 04:21 AM

god i am so hungry all the time, ever since i started this diet, wherein i don't eat stuff like pizza rolls.

wcsherry 08-04-2007 04:44 AM

Beat: I'm clearly a [censored], processed food nazi. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

JoeKing 08-04-2007 05:00 AM

I love pizza rolls, even though after i eat them i destroy my toilet.

Thug Bubbles 08-04-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Frozen or boiling lava hot?

deucedeuces 08-04-2007 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
who cooks them in the microwave? use the oven ldo.

wcsherry 08-04-2007 05:15 AM

Anyone who doesn't want to spend a hour of their life waiting for food + make dirty dishes LDO

shaftman11 08-04-2007 10:20 AM

pizza rolls FTW, but the pepperoni ones, not the combo pizza rolls.

JP OSU 08-04-2007 11:15 AM

I'm going to buck the trend and go w/ bagel bites... Even tho pizza rolls are teh awesome...

prodonkey 08-04-2007 11:41 AM

I love bagel bites.. but I eat pizza rolls much more frequently. You can just microwave pizza rolls.. obv not the case with bagel bites.

Hurrrr 08-04-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diarrhea pocket

bluey 08-04-2007 03:03 PM

this is much closer than i had thought.

NU Star 08-04-2007 03:25 PM

Um, when pizza is on a bagel you can have it anytime.

Can pizza rolls make that claim? I thought not.

snagglepuss 08-04-2007 03:27 PM

wow im surprised. bagel bites are infinitely superior in my opinion.

i also agree that the triangle corn pizza rolls filled with nacho cheese were amazingly delicious as well.

and i bake everything as opposed to microwaving.

lolgimmickaments 08-04-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol who microwaves their pizza rolls? pizza rolls should be put in the oven and so should u.

React1oN 08-04-2007 03:40 PM

I put bagel bites, because they're amazing, but I haven't had pizza rolls in a while so I don't remember how good they are.

obiedman 08-04-2007 03:46 PM

omg bagel bites are soooooooooo much better. i had pizza rolls the other day and they almost made me want to vomit. bagel bites have never done this to me.

Benholio 08-04-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to buck the trend and go w/ bagel bites... Even tho pizza rolls are teh awesome...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree.. I think I'll buy some bagel bites today. And also agree with whoever didn't want to wait and hour and make dirty dishes, microwave that [censored] and eat it on a paper plate, ldo.

devilbiss 08-04-2007 03:51 PM

pizza rolls all the way

SmokeyRidesAgain 08-04-2007 03:57 PM

Microwaving is awful, instead of being warm throughout and crispy in the right places, your food becomes a blob of semi heated/frozen/super heated plasma/all of the above goo.

Especially pizza. In the oven you get a decent crust but the microwave just makes it all crappy and spongey. Bread type food is like the nemesis of microwaves.

KUJustin 08-04-2007 04:08 PM

Piece of foil + toaster oven. What's wrong with you people?

Quicksilvre 08-04-2007 04:32 PM

The first time I tried bagel bites the hot cheese slid off the top and draped itself over my lower lip. My mother had to chase me down to keep me from running all over the apartment in pain.

SmokeyRidesAgain 08-04-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the hot cheese slid off the top and draped itself over my lower lip.

[/ QUOTE ]
The human condition.

snagglepuss 08-04-2007 04:35 PM

once when i was a kid my dad asked me if i was going to eat all of my bagel bites (there were 4 left) because he wanted to swipe one up.

so i quickly picked them each up and licked the top. he popped me upside the head and knocked me out of my chair. i really deserved it.

i don't remember what happened to the bagel bites. maybe i ate them, maybe he threw them away. id like to think they flew off the table and it was my dog shiloh who got to savor the tiny bagel pizzas.

Case Closed 08-04-2007 04:48 PM

Weed + pizza rolls = good time

cstone 08-04-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diarrhea pocket

[/ QUOTE ]

jim gaffigan is the [censored] man

prodonkey 08-04-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Microwaving is awful, instead of being warm throughout and crispy in the right places, your food becomes a blob of semi heated/frozen/super heated plasma/all of the above goo.

Especially pizza. In the oven you get a decent crust but the microwave just makes it all crappy and spongey. Bread type food is like the nemesis of microwaves.

[/ QUOTE ]

normally I agree on this one.. I just don't seem to mind pizza rolls in the microwave though, obviously not as good as in the oven. By the time the oven heats up I can be half way done eating though, so it's more of a convenience thing.

timotheeeee 08-04-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

normally I agree on this one.. I just don't seem to mind pizza rolls in the microwave though, obviously not as good as in the oven. By the time the oven heats up I can be half way done eating though, so it's more of a convenience thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agree. They're pretty delicious either way, but the extra time it takes to pre-heat and cook (10 minutes for both) doesn't add enough deliciousness to detract me from wanting to cook and eat under 5 minutes. It does suck, though, when half of them scald my tongue and gums while the other half are still frozen solid.

And to the OP: pizza rolls all the way.

rothko 08-04-2007 10:33 PM

fresh fruit and/or vegetables, obv.

[censored] salad dodgers.