Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   i cried after this :( (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531692)

steve bates 10-26-2007 04:57 AM

i cried after this :(

Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $49.25
SB: $49.50
BB: $53.45
UTG: $55.55
UTG+1: $47.35
UTG+2: $51.85
MP1: $86.10
MP2: $55.25
CO: $71.90

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">UTG+2 raises to $2</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $2, CO folds, Hero calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($6.75) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+2 bets $49.85 and is All-In</font>, MP2 folds, Hero calls $47.25 and is All-In

Turn: ($101.25) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($101.25) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $101.25 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Queens) and LOST (-$49.25 NET)
UTG+2 showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high) and WON $98.25 (+$49 NET)

Soulman 10-26-2007 04:59 AM

Re: i cried after this :(

Oh man, you lost a buy-in to a four outer having redraws, that's so brutal and extremely rare!

illuminati 10-26-2007 05:02 AM

How the f do you have 9 people at your table?

bagclip2007 10-26-2007 05:04 AM

op sucks

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $49.25
SB: $49.50
BB: $53.45
UTG: $55.55
UTG+1: $47.35
UTG+2: $51.85
MP1: $86.10
MP2: $55.25
CO: $71.90

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">UTG+2 raises to $2</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $2, CO folds, Hero calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($6.75) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+2 bets $49.85 and is All-In</font>, MP2 folds, Hero calls $47.25 and is All-In

Turn: ($101.25) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($101.25) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $101.25 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Queens) and LOST (-$49.25 NET)
UTG+2 showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high) and WON $98.25 (+$49 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

GO THE [censored] AWAY THIS IS THE WORST [censored] POST EVER. LEARN HOW TO POST GOOD STUFF THEN COME BACK

thac 10-26-2007 05:13 AM

What a coincidence, I cried after this too. I hate reading stupid posts.

steve bates 10-26-2007 05:21 AM

Did i miss something here?
I thought this was a bad beats e.t.c, forum?
Did you not notice the villian going all-in cold for $48 with only $6 in the middle?
Why is my post so stupid?
Are you happy I made a stupid post so you could have [censored] in your post?

P.S. My mum says "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all".

Triple_J 10-26-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. BBV says "If you can't Post anything Decent, Post nothing at all".

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

thac 10-26-2007 05:24 AM

he put u to a decision for all ur chips, if you had like pocket 2s here u'd have to fold and he'd win. you got lucky that you hit the flop. he got luckier that he hit the river.

orlov 10-26-2007 05:25 AM

people in this forum are immensly rich and dont care about a bad beat unless its alteast 1000+ bucks and its a runner runner draw or some other 1 outer, thats why everyone insults you op :P

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you not notice the villian going all-in cold for $48 with only $6 in the middle?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES U MISSED SOMETHING HERE. GO THE [censored] AWAY AND FIND IT THEN COME BACK U [censored] MICRO TARD. DO YOU THINK ANYONE GIVES A [censored] ABOUT YOU LOSING SOME AM-BURGAZ? THIS HAND HAPPENS LIKE 500 TIMES A DAY TO MOST PEOPLE AND NO ONE [censored] CARES JUST STFU AND GTFO NOW

thac 10-26-2007 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES U MISSED SOMETHING HERE. GO THE [censored] AWAY AND FIND IT THEN COME BACK U [censored] MICRO TARD. DO YOU THINK ANYONE GIVES A [censored] ABOUT YOU LOSING SOME AM-BURGAZ? THIS HAND HAPPENS LIKE 500 TIMES A DAY TO MOST PEOPLE AND NO ONE [censored] CARES JUST STFU AND GTFO NOW

[/ QUOTE ]

It's about time you get it.

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's about time you get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

Rob121 10-26-2007 05:36 AM

pokas f rigged= worst poster of alltime= clicking ignore user

steve bates 10-26-2007 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he put u to a decision for all ur chips, if you had like pocket 2s here u'd have to fold and he'd win. you got lucky that you hit the flop. he got luckier that he hit the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is true and that is why i posted it in the bad beat forum. I wanted to show others how the villian tried to donk off all her chips to me,sorry bout that?

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is true and that is why i posted it in the bad beat forum. I wanted to show others how the villian tried to donk off all her chips to me,sorry bout that?

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU [censored] SHOULD BE. NICE 25 POSTS NEWBIETARD

thac 10-26-2007 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pokas f rigged= worst poster of alltime= clicking ignore user

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you let us know. Thank you for your contribution.

thac 10-26-2007 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU [censored] SHOULD BE. NICE 25 POSTS NEWBIETARD

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm loling at your posts now

NoLimitLeagues 10-26-2007 05:41 AM

the negative people on this board are pathetic, nothing better to do but to waste time with meaningless posts, like "OP is a moron" its not fun and its not funny.

and no this post is not hypocritical

thac 10-26-2007 05:42 AM

So, NoLimitLeagues, you're not pathetic and wasting your time posting negative stuff about the people responding to OP? You suck imo.

Mark the muck 10-26-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50

[/ QUOTE ]

cliffnotes plz,stopped reading here

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the negative people on this board are pathetic, nothing better to do but to waste time with meaningless posts, like "OP is a moron" its not fun and its not funny.

and no this post is not hypocritical

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO SOME UNKNOWN DORK WITH 2 POSTS IS HERE TO TELL US WE ARE TEH GAYS. OH NOOOOOOOO THE HORROR.

steve bates 10-26-2007 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone plz direct me to a moderator so I can draw attention to this 15 yr olds behavior.

POKAS F RIGGED 10-26-2007 06:00 AM

STOP BUMPING UR [censored] THREADS PLZKTKS

Enervate 10-26-2007 06:22 AM

wow OP is probably the biggest douche in the world

DonkeyKing 10-26-2007 06:46 AM

I voted turd sandwich for OP

HokieGreg 10-26-2007 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cold??? really??? please explain.

evagaba 10-26-2007 08:25 AM

WOW I have never seen a villian go ALL-IN "cold" holding TPTK on a draw heavy board. This is all new to me. It will take me a minute to digest it......there, I get it now.

What a sick beat you took, OP. Better luck in the future.

Ganjasaurus Rex 10-26-2007 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
people in this forum are immensly rich and dont care about a bad beat unless its alteast 1000000+ bucks and its a runner runner runner runner runner draw or some other .5 outer, thats why everyone insults you op :P

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MrBump 10-26-2007 09:09 AM

Fold preflop

sightless 10-26-2007 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ahahah

zasterguava 10-26-2007 09:32 AM

Pokas F rigged is f-ing awesome. I love observational comedy.

Burcak 10-26-2007 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
people in this forum are immensly rich and dont care about a bad beat unless its alteast 1000+ bucks and its a runner runner draw or some other 1 outer, thats why everyone insults you op :P

[/ QUOTE ]

More like people in this forum had exactly the same feelings about poker before they devoted their life to it, and most of them are still getting sad over bad beats, but it is cool to act like it was completely impossible to understand why a newbie thinks this outdraw should never happen, and that's why they act like that.

LeezZard 10-26-2007 11:03 AM

This is the bad beat forum. This is a bad beat.

Que the morons that haven't figured out that the OP posted this in the right forum.

dying2win 10-26-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Que the morons that haven't figured out that the OP posted this in the right forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know there actual tards that find this post interesting

LateNiteRush 10-26-2007 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Classic....... I almost spit my water out reading this response [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

volcano1976 10-26-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics of mum or ban.

ttgirl 10-26-2007 11:35 AM

wtf. 90% of this forum is poor and terrible at poker

MikalSjekson 10-26-2007 11:39 AM

I think OP has leveled us all

LeezZard 10-26-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know there actual tards that find this post interesting

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that it's interesting. Who hasn't seen a suckout before?...but the point is, he's posting it in the right place.

So acting like he's such a fool for posting a beat in this forum, as basic as it may be, is just ignorant.

I think if i didn't want to run across bad beat threads, i'd stay out of a forum called, Poker BEATS, Brags, and Variance.