Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sources of tilt outside of poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429757)

wazz 06-17-2007 11:53 PM

Sources of tilt outside of poker

NT! 06-17-2007 11:57 PM

Re: Sources of tilt outside of poker

i think you meant to post this somewhere else

grando 06-17-2007 11:59 PM

when you're struggling with groceries, etc. and the woman in front of you doesn't keep the door open for you (yes it's always a woman)

girls at the bar being all "hey where's my drink", and getting mad at you when you tell them to [censored] off

when your butler asks you for Christmas Day off work when you're in the Dominican - like what's up with that?!?

when a guy's sucking your dick and doesn't let you [censored] in his mouth

wazz 06-17-2007 11:59 PM

no no, this is my own personal experiment. if this was posted in bbv, all but the grammar ones would be at 100%.

wazz 06-18-2007 12:01 AM

'veteran' was getting boring anyway

wazz 06-18-2007 12:11 AM

So I got round to reading the sticky. Why did I get a *? NT, why are you such an insufferable bastard?

mbillie1 06-18-2007 12:16 AM

When I manage to thwart fate and make it home alive on a night like this, this post tilts me out.

TheGrasshopper 06-18-2007 12:31 AM

I get tilted when I'm riding shotgun with someone and we get to the intended destination they don't stop at the first parking spot and take it.
I can't think of a bigger waste of time than looking for a good parking spot. I always park as far away as possible for a couple reasons
a.) I drive a 94 Saturn station wagon and wouldn't want my car to depreciate the value of other vehicles by parking near them.
b.)I don't want to have to remember where I parked. If I park far away, then I know where I am going.
c.) Less chance of someone hitting the valuable station wagon. Ironically this backfired one time at a movie theater which was pretty [censored] hilarious.

Generally the kind of people who have to have the best spot are fat and then complain about their inability to lose weight. No [censored]. You aren't even willing to walk an extra 20 yards so how are you going to resist an extra donut?

z28dreams 06-18-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than looking for a good parking spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and usually park in the first reasonably close spot I can. My friends always gripe about this.

NozeCandy 06-18-2007 12:46 AM

College professors put me on tilt all the time.

Mediocre_Player 06-18-2007 12:50 AM

- not having enough change in my car for a coffee on the drive to work
- having enough change but the stupid ingrate at tim hortons [censored] up my [censored] coffee and gives me the wrong [censored] donut, and its 48 hours old and crusty as [censored]

how do you [censored] up "large coffee, double milk". jeebus

kipin 06-18-2007 12:54 AM

NT,

Handing out a star for this seems pretty weak.

I thought the list was pretty humorous actually.

traz 06-18-2007 01:09 AM

I think this thread has potential, and is the type of OOT thread I'm ok with.

I mean really...who the hell likes cats???

maniacut 06-18-2007 01:12 AM

grade 10 math....i tried helping my friend's sister tonight and i could not recall some really basic [censored]. instatilt. at one point i said something like "this is making me..." and then i would have said tilt if i was around poker people but instead i just stopped

firstyearclay 06-18-2007 01:34 AM

This thread sucks. The only thing remotely tiltly would be parking tickets.

fyc

SNOWBALL 06-18-2007 03:40 AM

when a mangy dude at the urinal at hollywood park turns to me and asks me for money. AGHHHH HYAHYAHYACHCHCHA
1. At least wait until I'm done pissing
2. No one believes that you ran out of gas.
3. Die plz

terrapin314 06-18-2007 09:17 PM

Traffic.

Always traffic and slow mf'ers making me late to work and having road tilt (rage).

4_2_it 06-18-2007 09:28 PM

Hey polltard, where's the option for wife?

Klompy 06-18-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NT,

Handing out a star for this seems pretty weak.

I thought the list was pretty humorous actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

2+2 being down puts me on tilt but not near as bad as having the entire internet go out on me.

dnh83 06-18-2007 09:35 PM

Not being able to find the TV remote puts me on major tilt. Every time it happens, I think of all the time I've spent in my life looking for the remote, which makes me tilt even more.

wazz 06-18-2007 09:40 PM

Hmm.

This social experiment has yielded interesting results about the 2+2 community at large. Would anyone like to hear them?

Butcho22 06-18-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Traffic.

Always traffic and slow mf'ers making me late to work and having road tilt (rage).

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary The Retard 06-18-2007 10:12 PM

I fell subject to golf tilt today on the 15th hole.

Proceeded to pull my tee shot into the water hazard, but I'm the [censored] man right so I pull a Tin Cup and drop a ball on the tee instead of dropping it near the hazard to be able to save par, goes into the water a second time...SWEET!!!!

Step 2: Quadruple Bogey [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

F1shRapeMe 06-19-2007 01:15 AM

packing a bowl and about to smoke when i realize that i dont have a lighter so i spend 45 minutes searching for one

jalexand42 06-19-2007 01:28 AM

Most of you haven't probably experienced this yet, but the single most tilt inducing thing in the world is an inconsolable screaming baby, when it goes on for like hours+.

Poker Tilt <<<< Screaming baby tilt.

bawcerelli 06-19-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NT, why are you such an insufferable bastard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vyse 06-19-2007 02:26 AM

Having to [censored] buy some blunts when we come up on some weed. That's why I bought a bong.

BDaws 06-19-2007 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Having to [censored] buy some blunts when we come up on some weed. That's why I bought a bong.

[/ QUOTE ]
This has never been a problem for me. Just plan ahead a couple minutes. I guess if you don't have a solid connection and just happen to come into some at a party or something that would suck, but I always pick up the blunts on the way to picking up the weed.

Or have someone on the way over pick me up some.

ledders07 06-19-2007 06:07 AM

mcr are lifetilt inducing

btmagnetw 06-20-2007 11:36 AM

NT! this was relatively funny.

Scuba974 06-20-2007 01:14 PM

how about none of the above.

mickii 06-20-2007 02:04 PM

When Im in my office at work and the loud mouthed lazy fatso at the next desk over won't shut up. Her voice puts me on tilt more than anything. I get so pissed I can't even work anymore.
Loud mouthed girth lady tilt>>>>>screaming baby tilt>>>>>>small weiner tilt>>>>>poker tilt

doppelganger 06-20-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When Im in my office at work and the loud mouthed lazy fatso at the next desk over won't shut up. Her voice puts me on tilt more than anything. I get so pissed I can't even work anymore.
Loud mouthed girth lady tilt>>>>>screaming baby tilt>>>>>>small weiner tilt>>>>>poker tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

"Corporate accounts payable Nina speaking...JUST a moooment...."

ARHookEm 06-21-2007 01:07 AM

wtf, superman 2 was legit, but 4 was better

kongo_totte 06-21-2007 07:34 AM

Traffick.