Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Get your n00b out, uNL--Volume 2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530367)

EMc 10-24-2007 03:30 PM

Get your n00b out, uNL--Volume 2

Got a question you think is too noobish to ask?

Afraid your post will get locked because it's stupid?

Think you've got a frequently asked question that isn't in the FAQ?

In the second annual installment of Get Your Noob Out we're inviting all of you to post your noob questions - as silly as you think they might be - in this thread.

This thread is reserved for ON TOPIC questions only. This is not "Ask EMc Anything." Attempts to troll this thread (where the mods will be politely providing answers) will be met with swift bans.

Looking forward to it:

<font color="blue">EMc </font>
<font color="green"> AJMargarine </font>
<font color="orange"> Orange </font>
<font color="red"> ama0330 </font>

Micro Donk 10-24-2007 03:32 PM

Re: Get your n00b out, uNL--Volume 2

recommended cardrunner vids?

also if im at, say, 25NL, should videos only around my level by watched, like up to 100NL? or does it matter all that much?

<font color="blue"> I enjoyed all of the GreenPlastic lower NL videos, as well as all the Brian Townsend videos. I don't really like the Stinger vids or the low limit guest pro ones. </font>

<font color="orange"> My CR expired a while back and I only got to see a few Brian Townsend's vids. I enjoyed them alot. I've heard that cts' vids are quite good. I also enjoyed GP and I think that those CR vids are decent for good TAG play. </font>

<font color="red">For me it was Jmans video, and both of CTS's videos. Brians are also very good and anything by GP. Check out adanthars videos if you are into MTTs.

Spurious 10-24-2007 03:33 PM

what does FWIW mean

i am serious, couldnt find an explanation somewhere, was afraid to ask in the brew [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<font color="blue"> For What Its Worth </font>

catoandtonic 10-24-2007 03:38 PM

Does "grunch" mean that the poster has not read the other responses? If so, does the saying "grunch" come from the poster grunch?

<font color="blue">Yessir. </font>

Khumalo 10-24-2007 03:40 PM

How often should I be double-barreling at NL50?

a) Rarely, only against decent/TAGGY people

b) Maybe 20-25% of the time, you need a scary or overcard turn, and a read that villain is NOT a station.

c) Maybe 40-50% of the time, it's such a powerful play that you should be using it in a variety of contexts against most opponents, and only adjusting your frequency downwards when events specifically warrant it.

<font color="blue">I think its most effective being done like b, where you have a read villain is not a station and you have a good card to do it on. </font>

<font color="orange">This Q is impossible to answer. We need stack sizes, villan descriptions, board texture and game flow/image before thinking about this. I wrote something on this in micros a while back here </font>

<font color="red">IMO if you are looking for a blanket statement, then "never double barrel at the micros unless its for value" is a good one. There are situations where it is appropriate but if you never do it you're not missing out on anything at all.

ajmargarine 10-24-2007 03:41 PM

<font color="green"> Yay, noob thread. Anything poker related, bankroll, tilt, or questions about uNL or 2p2 or modding or poker sites or w/e blah blah blah. Last one was fun. Just know it's not like a well to ask mods personal questions.

And to be clear, it's the mods only answering questions as a service to the uNL community. Look forward to it. </font>

Vader4 10-24-2007 03:45 PM

How exactly do you datamine? Does it require another program? I searched Datamining Full Tilt, and the thread said something about "Full Tilt Table Opener", but didn't say exactly how to employ it or where to get it. Can anyone give me a quick how-to?

I'm prepping for my move up to 50NL and would like to get some good numbers on players up there.

<font color="green">Check out the software forum stickies and threads there. They have all the stuff you need to use and know about datamining various sites </font>

Monster207 10-24-2007 03:46 PM

Whats a standard but solid winrate at 10nl/25nl?
What level do you feel has the biggest jump in difficulty for most players?
Who will in the world series? i'll answer - sox
Will the celtics make it to the finals this year? - no
Will the Patriots lose this year? not a chance

<font color="green">Anything over 5ptbb/100 is a solid winrate at any level.

The biggest jump is always the next level above the one you are currently playing on. I know that's kind of a cop-out answer, but it's the truth imo. You have to take each hurdle as they come.
</font>

Rips 10-24-2007 03:54 PM

I started playing at stars yesterday on a 20 dollar bankroll. I dual tabled at 10NL with a big risk, but it ended well. When can I move up to 25NL? I am willing to take a risk of getting busted by the swings, but not a too big risk. I have 150 dollars now, is it too soon?

<font color="orange">Poor bankroll management. Continue to stay at 10NL until you have $350 or so. Then you can think about taking some shots at 25nl. Generally bankroll guidelines are suggested around 20 buyins. You can start taking shots around 15 though. </font>

<font color="green">Well, it looks like you made $130 in one day at 10NL. That's really really good. Why not just keep playing at that limit until you build up a nice cushion like Orange says.

Know that it's only because of positive variance (running hot) that you were able to do so well in one day. Just take it easy for a little bit longer at NL10 and try to build that roll up higher first before moving up.
</font>

AceofSpades 10-24-2007 03:59 PM

is it gene?rally profitable at 50nl to raise any two on the button?

<font color="orange"> Depends on the blinds/stack size and how tight/good/bad they are. In a vaccum, I would say no. </font>

<font color="red">Ive tried it, its not. Doing this relies too much on FE which is non existant.

ICMoney 10-24-2007 04:03 PM

How many posts do I need to have pooh-bah status?

Is it 1400 or 1600?

<font color="green">Posts Title

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal \'Tunnel

There is the possibility that this is changing too when they do the software update which is coming up shortly
</font>

Monster207 10-24-2007 04:08 PM

Just wanted to say this is an awesome idea and thanks.

This I suppose is a player dependent question but for you at how many tables can you play and still 'learn' before you start just playing like a bot? which is more profitable?
<font color="orange">Your learning curve should still be quite high in the beginning. playing and evaluating your play as well as talking to those better than you and coaching sessions are all ways you can help yourself improve. I would say that it drops off a bit once you start playing more and getting into the swing of things.

Sometimes i like to 2 table and really think about my actions and the actions of others. I think its a good way to help yourself.

i think that playing more tables is typically more profitable- if you can maintain your A game while playing many tables, why not? at some point you might want to try new things by going down to lower limits/trying new strategies, but playing more tables seems much more profitable. </font>

<font color="red">I play 6 tables usually, and I find it quite comfortable. When I move to a new level I play just one, then two, then four, then six. I think that multi-tabling is HUGELY important because so much of micro stakes play is about volume of hands, that is, once you have sorted out your game. IMO you should be playing as many tables as you feel capable of - I'd play nine but its too much for me.

Ranma4703 10-24-2007 04:17 PM

Which of these videos do you recommend I start with? Besides iStrong?
http://www.roulettenburg.com/poker/videos.html
Against a loose player who likes to bluff, what do you do after betting the flop with a marginal hand (2nd pair, TPWK, pair lower then 2nd) on the turn? What if he isn't a bluffer, but will bet after the pfr checks the turn a good % of the time? Marginal hands out of position are my very worst hands (true for pretty much everyone I assume).

How much of a station does someone have to be for you to call a pot sized bet with a naked flush draw out of position, 100bb stacks? Do you coldcall raises in position from tight players with Axs? What about loose players?

Just trying to nail down some situations that have been giving me trouble, thanks!

<font color="orange">These questions are very hard to answer.

Videos, can't comment on since I haven't seen many of them.

I typically check the turn against a loose player with a marginal showdown hand to induce a bluff on the river and exercise some pot control. If we are OOP with a decent showdown hand, I tend to c/c to a looser player and check the river. So, for an example:

you open TT, he calls.
Flop J23r, you bet, he calls.
Turn 2, you check, he bets, you...?
i would call here most times given some opponents. against others you can fold, but against many, i c/c and check the river. our hand is good alot and he can be floating/betting with alot of stuff here.

your terminology is all wrong. a player generally is not a 'station' if he is the one who bets. the flush draw question is difficult- stacks, board texture, reads are all vital. i would say that calling a PSB is generally not good though with a lone fd, mainly because you won't be paid when you do hit your flush OOP.

in regards to Axs- sometimes. i wouldnt call a tight UTG open with it but like a looser CO i dont mind calling with Axs. it just depends I guess, like everything. </font>

AceofSpades 10-24-2007 04:25 PM

I'm currently a tilty bluff loving spewtard/calling station, that mostly has been profitable in donkaments. Any advice on converting to cash games without becoming weaktight?

<font color="green"> You know what, you just have to play some and get some hands in. Study your hands. Have others take a look at them by posting hands here. It's just a process. Little by little by little you improve and evolve and grow. But get the foundation of ABC TAG down first. Play good starting hands. Bet your good hands. Fold the bad ones. Big hands, big pots. Small hands, small pots. </font>

<font color="red">^^really good answer.

Monster207 10-24-2007 04:26 PM

I was just reading this post by pokey http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=5348855 and I wanted to know what he means when he says "shania". I see it here and there in other posts and I have no idea what he is talking about.

<font color="green"> "shania" is supposed to reward good, proper play with good results. It's just something some 2p2'er made up long time ago that's become part of 2p2 culture.

</font>

<font color="red">I was under the impression that shania was about metagame and balance. The notion that if you do a certain thing for value, you need to be doing the exact same thing as a bluff a percentage of the time. I'll see if I can dig up the original thread.

Here: http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/...te_id/1#import

hennnerz 10-24-2007 04:45 PM

In an average 1000 hand session how many "plays" should I be making roughly? eg. 3bet flop light vs over-agro villain type plays.

Also what is the consensus on bankroll management with respect to multitabling? Standard bankroll is 20buyins, how many for 4, 8, 12 and 15 tabling?

As mods, I have always wondered how many hands you have logged lifetime?

<font color="green">You can get by with making 0 "plays" if you want. But, I would say some one shot well timed bluffs and some 3bet lights are good for you. But you would have to do it well. Which just comes with playing over time. Maybe 5-10 per 1000. And as far as elaborate multi street bluffs go, about 1 per 1000000000000000 hands, heh.

Bankroll is really not effected by multitabling.

We've logged varying amount of hands at varying limits. But, we're chosen not for our poker playing abilities. More that we were decent posters who contributed to the forums at a time when a mod was needed.
</font>

BrunoThePug 10-24-2007 04:50 PM

What's the best way to sort out replies in a thread that are good and contain advice I should follow and those that aren't?

<font color="blue"> Look for posters you know and trust and try to partially figure out for yourself what sounds right </font>

<font color="red"> You should read all advice and learn to filter it for yourself. Nobody can give you a perfect answer because poker is not a game that can be solved. You will come to learn who to ignore.</font>

Are the irc channels any good? I've listened in a few times but they seem to be dead.

<font color="blue"> There is a uNL channel, ive never been there. There is also a SSNL channel, I believe both are on efnet </font>

I think I'm undervaluing TPTK/TP type hands (always checking river, playing passively against any villain aggression) any good threads/advice?

<font color="blue">I think there are one or two in the sticky, if not just read a few that have been on the front page recently. </font>

<font color="red">TPTK is only a good hand if your opponent is willing to pay you off with worse. Think about that for a little bit. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</font>

daxtrader 10-24-2007 05:02 PM

At 25NL, what is the general line to take when your overpair gets minraised on the flop? Check/call all the way down? Is it profitable to push on the flop with QQ+ for 100BB or less in this spot?
<font color="blue"> It is HIGHLY profitable to get all in with any overpair usually when min raised by an unknown on a flop at 25nl</font>
Question on getting value: Say you raise something like 10,J on the button and the flop is 10 high. Villain checks. Should you check behind since you will only get called when behind or slightly ahead ? Also checking behind might induce bluffing or have worse hands call you down. Is this correct?
Is it more correct to Cbet in this spot when you completely missed the flop? <font color="blue">You should Cbet most flops you raise PF and then especially on this flop for value and protection </font>

m bozeman 10-24-2007 05:55 PM

Explain to me an easy way to get a hand history, and then actually post it in a thread.

Thanks.

<font color="orange"> get poker tracker, get the hand history from that. or just copy/paste it from your table after it happens.

go to a converter. like this:
http://www.legopoker.com/hh/

post it? </font>

bozzer 10-24-2007 06:10 PM

which one of you lot changed my title? i'm not clever enough to be a pooh bah - Vet4life!

<font color="green">*rolls eyes* </font>

boz: [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

<font color="red">LOLLOLOLOL

Arcturus 10-24-2007 06:12 PM

Question 1a: What is the best way of posting a screenshot from PokerTracker?

Question 1b: I still can't figure out how to link to another post. How do you do it?

<font color="green">1. Right click and Save on your PT image. It'll save to your desktop. Open up imageshack (google it). Hit browse on the imageshack page. Click on the image you want to host. Click host it. Bottom link on that new page will be the link to your image. Make a post here. Click "Image" below the box where you are making your post. Paste in that link from the imageshack page.

2. Simplest way is to just copy and paste the link and post it. You don't have to use that "link" feature. Though you can paste it into the link feature and add a name for you link.
</font>

AceofSpades 10-24-2007 06:18 PM

whats a good line to take on scary boards wih an overpair? i generally default to c/c down which is pretty good in tournaments with short stacks and bluffy opponents but really sucks with deep stacks against unknowns. thanks for doing this btw

<font color="blue">I think its really opponent and board texture dependent. </font>

<font color="red"> As simple as this answer seems, its really all that can be said here. You cant really generalise the situation to the point where you can have a line to take every time, it depends on so many things. Think about your opponents tendencies, and what you want to happen, then bet your money so that it does happen.

Arcturus 10-24-2007 06:18 PM

Question 2: I feel that my biggest problem with playing online is that I always feel like if I don't figure out what to do correctly, I'm going to run out of time. It is obviously different on the forums, where you can spend minutes analyzing a hand and figuring out the correct play. There is so much to take into consideration when playing any hand that I always seem to forget something. I kind of equate it to "test anxiety". Has any of the moderators experienced this (or still experience it) and how did you overcome this problem?

<font color="blue">I dont really have any suggestion other than beginning to plan your hand when you raise it and what you want to achieve on certain flop textures </font>

<font color="red">When I first started multi-tabling I was awful at it, and was constantly timing out. Now, I play 6 tables and almost never time out. Two main things helped me:

1. Realise that you have much more time than you think. Most people try and fold their hands as soon as the hole cards appear, and generally try and take every action asap. Just slow your tempo down a little. Count to three before you do anything on a hand. You'll find that you'll rarely time out, even though you've slowed down. Realising that its not nearly as hectic as you think is important.

2. Play simple. Most situations in poker dont require too much analysis. Learn to simpify your choices - this comes with experience. Once you have played many hands you'll know how to react without thinking just because you've been there so many times before.

3. Plan your moves. If you are playing a hand, nothing should come as a surprise for you. Say youre on the flop, and youre betting. Whilst waiting for him to decide what to do, think "if he calls here, I will do X, if he raises, i will do X" etc etc. Think ahead.

bozzer 10-24-2007 06:39 PM

how do i calculate reverse implied odds? (i just mean the calculation, not the estimation.)

<font color="blue">Hmmm, I dont know if you actually can calcuate it, I think is more of a situation deal. </font>

<font color="red">RIO is a misnomer and cannot be calculated like "real" odds. It just means that "this hand is gonna get real expensive for you".

kaz2107 10-24-2007 06:47 PM

not sure if this is the spot or wut...

have the well threads been banned or has there just been no interest from good players to do them??? if that is the case would one of a few of u mods pull some strings and get one or 2 sick players to host a well in unl?!?!!?

<font color="blue">Most good players have done one already. Any suggestions ill ask. </font>

<font color="red">uNL is short of "regulars" at the mo. We cant just stick any old noob in there yaknow. Feel free to request a poster you would like to see in the well.

the pang 10-24-2007 06:50 PM

I know I'm supposed to be figuring out pot odds and implied odds but when I playing there doesn't seem like enough time. Am I just slow? Is this something the other players do every hand?

<font color="orange">I am completely awful at pot odds and such. I guess I just have a 'feel' of what is right and what is wrong. And these dumb calcs in my head usually leads me to a wrong decision every now and then. basically, just think about EV calcs and stove the ranges. fimbulwinter wrote some great posts that can be found in the SSNL master sticky. gl! </font>

<font color="red">Im like orange. Dont sweat it. I estimate that in an hour I would make maybe one or two pot odds calcs, and even then, they are approximate at best. Its really not as important as you think (though certainly not irrelevant!).

Also, I have NO IDEA IN HELL how to to EV calculations, and I still win at poker. So there ya go.

eMbAh 10-24-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I'm supposed to be figuring out pot odds and implied odds but when I playing there doesn't seem like enough time. Am I just slow? Is this something the other players do every hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot odds is the price you are being offered: what you have to call relative to what is already in the pot. Implied odds is more of a loose estimation, a typical example would be that you are sure that if you hit your flush you will win all your opponents money, or you think your opponent has two aces preflop and you call with 44 because you are confident you will stack him if a 4 comes on the flop. If you think your opponent has T6s and is raising on the button, your implied odds aren't very good with 44 preflop

Shattered 10-24-2007 07:05 PM

Thanks a ton for doing this.

I play well at the beginning of a session (I'm around 8BB/100 over the last 15k hands), but the moment things start to go poorly I start tilting, first subtly and then become really retarded aggro against everyone. I spew off a couple buyins at least every third session. The upshot is that I have massive swings and my graph looks like a lollercoaster with 6 BI up or downswings in less than 1k hands in my graph being totally standard. Here are the hands I have on this computer, all at 25 NL and fairly representative of how things are going: http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25nlhl8.jpg
I've been grinding microstakes for about 25k hands and I have the talent, technical skill, and the roll to move up, but tilt problems (and thus confidence issues) make that seem like a bad idea. Do you have any advice so that I can overcome this hurdle?

<font color="orange">No easy answer here. it could be your playing style or a myriad of other variables here. Just continue to focus and play solid poker, try your hardest not to spew. </font>

<font color="red">Psych is so important in poker that they have their own forum. Id suggest you check it out - its on the sidebar there. You need to make peace with yourself and stop yourself tilting or you will fail at poker, no question. I struggle with this also but I am so much better than I used to be. When I feel im tilting I just instaclose my client. Sometimes I'll even kill it from the task manager to avoid having to close individual tables. Just get out of there.

Getting sucked out is something you will have to come to terms with. I am also MUCH better at this now. You must learn to lose. One thing that really helped me is playing over-rolled. I just had a huge tourney score so I am way overrolled for 100nl, and atm I am practising some stuff at 50nl. So its almost like the money is irrelevant because I cant go bust. So when Im playing lag and I lose 3bi (like yesterday) it means nothing and I am unaffected. Playing within your roll is a good way to train yourself not to tilt.

AZplaya 10-24-2007 08:19 PM

recently there has been alot of buzz about "gator dollars" both here and in SSNL. While I thought Claytons posts were solid, I feel that they apply far more to NL$200 and up, were there are a ton more regs and people actually pay attention to your play. How concerned do you think an NL$10 - NL$50 player should be with earning "gator dollars?"

<font color="blue">Link PLS </font>

<font color="red">Seriously, lol at gator dollars. Id forget about it and just play good poker. The basic notion of gator dollars is that if you play like a moron you wont make any money. You dont need a name for that.

HY77 10-24-2007 08:36 PM

Is there a way for me to merge my PokerStars and PartyPoker graphs into one (using PokerGrapher)?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3...ergraphlx9.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7...rgraph2bc8.jpg

I'm finding that I'm not improving much. I think that I have to play more hands but apart from that I don't know what I can work on.

<font color="blue">You need to merge your names in the PTDB. Make one the alias for the other and then it will make them together. </font>

creamfillin 10-24-2007 08:37 PM

I still struggle with AK OOP when facing a 3bet. Against an unknown at say 10NL/25NL I think I'm apt to fold OOP agaisnt a 3-bet because most of there 3-betting range is very tight. Is this too weak? How bad is taking a flop OOP with AK?

<font color="blue"> I think in more aggro games you can shove here a lot PF. If you feel that the villain is a. capable of folding say a QQ, JJ b. Is 3 betting a wide range, then a shove is good. If you feel he is 3 betting with a wider range, then shoving is good. IF he is a tightwad then folding might be tight but ok. </font>

<font color="red">I 4bet or fold and never call. This is totally opponent specific, but never call.</font>

I also suck at playing middle pair OOP in unraised pots. I seem to get myself in trouble when I start check calling because the other person never seems to shut-down. Do you guys tend to lead MP on a drawy board? What about dry ones?

<font color="red">Well if he is not shutting down, just fold because your mid pair is no good? c/c flop and c/f turn is totally fine

kaz2107 10-24-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not sure if this is the spot or wut...

have the well threads been banned or has there just been no interest from good players to do them??? if that is the case would one of a few of u mods pull some strings and get one or 2 sick players to host a well in unl?!?!!?

<font color="blue">Most good players have done one already. Any suggestions ill ask. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]hmmmm let me think about it for a night or so and i will brainstorm 3 or 4 names that i would love to have in the well

HY77 10-24-2007 08:45 PM

What is a well thread?

<font color="blue">Similar to this in that posters can ask questions regarding poker and life to a single poster. </font>

kosher 10-24-2007 09:18 PM

Do you mods get paid for being mods?
If so, how much? I would imagine that it would take up quite a bit of your time.

Apologies if this is too personal.

Ta.
<font color="blue">We are volunteers and unpaid </font>

<font color="red">LOL emc you're funny. We get $3k per hour and I'm currently pushing for a payrise.

Hebel 10-24-2007 09:30 PM

what is won$wsf%?

also, where can i find a comprehensive guide (other than pokeys post) on how to fully utilize pt?

<font color="blue">
W$WSF is won money percent when seeing flop
IDK of any other guides, pokeys rules. </font>

<font color="red">Pokeytracker baby. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...SESSID=</font>

Hebel 10-24-2007 09:45 PM

also, what is this "yeti theorem" i keep hearing about

<font color="blue">I believe its a partial BS theory that when a villain 3 bets a flop he has air </font>

mecbluefugate 10-24-2007 09:48 PM

How can I learn to hand read?

<font color="blue">by not asking stupid questions that have no answer like this </font>

<font color="orange"> practice putting people on hands when you play. this usually involves cutting down the tables. try to really feel what your opponents have and what their ranges are. </font>

<font color="green">Another suggestion: Go to some old sessions in PT, ones you don't remember anymore. Replay them one at a time putting people on hands as you go. Including the hands you aren't involved in. </font>

Chomp 10-24-2007 10:38 PM

1. Clayton's recent FGators post really made me realise just what an enormous FGators I am. So how do I stop being FG? Is it the obvious post-flop stuff: thinner/better vb'ing, well-timed double barrels, well-timed flop check-raises, well-timed 3b's, floating better. Are these the main tools we have post-flop to get the right risk-reward ratio that Clayton was talking about?

<font color="green">That's alot of it. Easier said then done of course. Include in your postflop list, not auto-CB'ing, checking the goods sometimes, stack-a-donking. Basically not playing your hand face up all the time using the same lines over and over again. </font>

2. Related, (and maybe I am reading this wrong) Clayton seems to be saying that playing a really dull, nitty TAG game (hammering sets and premiums, folding to aggression a lot, playing the odd sneaky hand, standard positional/blind stealing, infrequent light 3b'ing etc.) is almost by definition break-even at uNL/SSNL. Without adding something more to your post-flop game, you are FGators. Is that a fair reading?

<font color="green">He's talking more about playing your own hand face up all the time and playing only the value of your own hand and taking the same lines over and over again. One-shot CB's. No set, no bet. You can do fine if you ABC it up. But, a little bit of spice in the game helps the winrate go up. </font>

3. In the Brew earlier we were discussing a point someone had made that in a full day at 50NL he had only been raised 7 times. That makes me think very seriously that tomorrow, if I fold every time I am raised, it cannot be losing me an enormous amount of EV. Comments?

<font color="green">As long as your not folding good hands...and KK to a 3b for 100 bb's </font> [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<font color="red">PLaying back at aggression is hugely -ev in my experience.</font>

4. Did any of you see the recent BBV post by a 1/2NL player who played I think 100k+ hands at 10ptbb/100 playing 20/10/2? Can anyone tell me what this guy's game looks like? TAGfish are the bane of my bloody life.
<font color="blue">Goofyballer. Actually he is tighter </font>

<font color="green">It's passivish. And lets other people do the betting for you which is great the higher the stakes you play, where players are betting alot more freely. It's not traditional 2p2 play and most can't wrap their heads around it though and I wouldn't know the first step in playing that way. </font>

Thanks. I love Get your N00b Out.

AZplaya 10-24-2007 10:40 PM

Clayton's gator $'s post
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...93#Post12450887

corsakh 10-24-2007 10:43 PM

Who is hotter - DN or Phil Hellmuth?

<font color="blue">Enjoy your vacation. Dont test us </font>