Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Toll Booth Operator leaves much to the imagination (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555036)

JDalla 11-26-2007 07:12 PM

Toll Booth Operator leaves much to the imagination

My friend and I were recently driving back into Boston and discussing whether or not there were stairs under the toll booth stations. I was pretty sure there aren't but decided to check with the toll booth operator.

me: Do you have stairs down there (as she handles my money).
(silence)
me: Are there stairs back there??
her: We can't give out confidential information to the public.

WTF?

Dids 11-26-2007 07:13 PM

Re: Toll Booth Operator gives much to the imagination

Clearly you are planning a robbery and she will have no part in this.

Claunchy 11-26-2007 07:14 PM

She probably thought you were planning to rob a toll booth or something.

OMG JINX

kemystery 11-26-2007 07:19 PM

sick thread

mbillie1 11-26-2007 07:21 PM

next time just get a yoyo or a ball tied to a string and toss it in the window, see how far down it goes. I'm pretty sure this is a bulletproof plan.

Steven_Q_Erkel 11-26-2007 07:29 PM

I'm pretty sure this is the stuff that periscope's were invented for.

Dan. 11-26-2007 07:36 PM

Is this just a standard booth, on the ground in the middle of the tollway (I have never been to the Boston area)? If so, why is there suspicion of stairs?

oe39 11-26-2007 07:37 PM

Re: Toll Booth Operator leaves much to the imagination

why would there be stairs?

neuroman 11-26-2007 08:01 PM

I think there are tollbooths with stairs under them allowing access on major, high traffic roads that allow the operator to get inside without being exposed to the risks of passing traffic.

oh wait I meant to say TITTIES!!
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5...tittieshh4.jpg

kkcountry 11-26-2007 08:05 PM

neuroman,

moar plz

CrazyEyez 11-26-2007 08:42 PM

TOP SECRET VIDEO

DrVanNostrin 11-26-2007 09:13 PM

Pretty sure OP got leveled.

DocForbin 11-26-2007 09:36 PM

damn google is fast

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9...enshot1yn8.png

I would love to read the 2+2 referral log

Google 11-26-2007 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn google is fast

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO

samjjones 11-26-2007 10:00 PM

JDalla - my friends and I wondered this exact same thing a few years ago!

So we decided to stake out the local NJ Turnpike toll booth to see what happened.

Turns out those dudes work 8 hour shifts, so we ended up staking them out for the better part of 4 hours. Once the shift was over, the attendant looked both ways out of his little window, let out a cackle, and disappeared! WTF? We ran across the highway and looked inside, and saw that there was a trapdoor in the floor.

After checking to see that nobody was around, we crept inside and climbed down the ladder into a tunnel. The tunnel was pretty spooky, lit only with wood torches that look like they had been dipped in some kind of petroleum based product.

Following along the dim corridor, the tunnel finally opened out into what can only be described as an underground chamber. As we walked across the vast floor, we noticed huge columns that looked like they had to have been a hundred feet high supporting the roof.

Then with a rush it leaped across the fissure. The flames roared up to greet it, and wreathed about it; and a black smoke swirled in the air. Its streaming mane kindled, and blazed behind it. In its right hand was a blade like a stabbing tongue of fire; in its left it held a whip of many thongs.

Ai! Ai! A Balrog has come!

private joker 11-26-2007 10:03 PM

Haven't bridges/toll booths been a projected target of terrorists? It doesn't seem ludicrous that booth operators have been told by bosses not to talk to anyone about the construction of bridges or possible ways to escape/enter the booth once you've planted/detonated a bomb.

JokersAttack 11-26-2007 10:46 PM

yoyo plan is foolproof

MicroBob 11-26-2007 10:59 PM

they're super-sneaky stairs.
Like this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3CciwM78tes

Georgia Avenue 11-26-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So we decided to stake out the local NJ Turnpike toll booth to see what happened.

Turns out those dudes work 8 hour shifts, so we ended up staking them out for the better part of 4 hours. Once the shift was over, the attendant looked both ways out of his little window, let out a cackle, and disappeared! WTF? We ran across the highway and looked inside, and saw that there was a trapdoor in the floor.

After checking to see that nobody was around, we crept inside and climbed down the ladder into a tunnel. The tunnel was pretty spooky, lit only with wood torches that look like they had been dipped in some kind of petroleum based product.

Following along the dim corridor, the tunnel finally opened out into what can only be described as an underground chamber. As we walked across the vast floor, we noticed huge columns that looked like they had to have been a hundred feet high supporting the roof.

Then with a rush it leaped across the fissure. The flames roared up to greet it, and wreathed about it; and a black smoke swirled in the air. Its streaming mane kindled, and blazed behind it. In its right hand was a blade like a stabbing tongue of fire; in its left it held a whip of many thongs.

Ai! Ai! A Balrog has come!

[/ QUOTE ]

I cast magic missile!

XXXNoahXXX 11-26-2007 11:45 PM

you were on your way back to boston?

you should ask him to sign your receipt and when he asks why tell him that you want to prove to your friends that you met the biggest f-ing dipsh-t with the smallest dick alive.

this usually gets him outta the booooooth.

then you can just have someone run in and check.

MC Chris 11-27-2007 01:13 AM

i already heard that one ya [censored] unoriginal bastard

Mason Hellmuth 11-27-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Then with a rush it leaped across the fissure. The flames roared up to greet it, and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

[/ QUOTE ]
How I wanted it to end [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Triumph36 11-27-2007 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then with a rush it leaped across the fissure. The flames roared up to greet it, and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

[/ QUOTE ]
How I wanted it to end [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too but A regardless