Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274026)

good2cu 12-03-2006 12:49 PM

Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

I have had a cashout pending with UltimateBet for 3 weeks in the amount of $8,000. This cashout has yet to clear and they haven't answered any of my emails in reguards to why this cashout wasn't cleared.

Yesterday when I tried to log on to my UB account I get the error message "player name not found", when I type in my username/password. If I type in a incorrect password I merely get an incorrect password error. I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

UB has not responded to any of emails, and they do not have a phone number listed. I am getting extremely worried.

If anyone has any suggestions or a way of contacting UB through anything other then email let me know.

WhatDoesCallMean 12-03-2006 12:53 PM

Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

and sorry, no idea how to contact them but hope all works out well.

sarahbellum 12-03-2006 01:18 PM

There are UB reps who post on pocketfives, and reportedly they're pretty helpful. PM me if you want the link to the list.

[Phill] 12-03-2006 01:27 PM

GL dude.

The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money - but there might be a bit of a fight on over it.

Let hope it has nothing to do with that HU challenge where you pwned that other poster - to the casual observer the onesided carnage might have looked like chipdumping!

KEW 12-03-2006 01:27 PM

Have you been getting other email advertisements from UB??? There e-mails may be getting spammed..

good2cu 12-03-2006 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you been getting other email advertisements from UB??? There e-mails may be getting spammed..

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i have.

BigBiceps 12-03-2006 02:05 PM

This is very concerning.

Did you tray asking your affiliate about it?

MicroBob 12-03-2006 03:40 PM

interesting.

they post on pokcet 5's but, to my knowledge, NEVER show up over here even when there were some wacky issues going on over there and there were many upset customers?

good2cu - seems really strange they wouldn't respond to any of your e-mails. perhaps spam-folder or maybe the responses aren't even making it htat far.

I know I get SOME of the promotional stuff into spam and other stuff I get in my regular e-mail box. Seems they do use some different addressed. So just because you are getting promotionals isn't proof that everything is 100% okay from your end.

Hope UB is able to help you over on 5's and you are able to get this straightened-out.

kitaristi0 12-03-2006 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

HeavilyArmed 12-03-2006 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money -

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. There's more wishful thinking and arrogant self-inflation in that statement than I can remember seeing elsewhere save the WWF.

Eagles 12-03-2006 03:56 PM

This sucks, I really hope this works out for you.

FatalError 12-03-2006 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

levels

Miyogi 12-03-2006 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost 5K posts and you don't get the joke? Now that is funny!

Statutory 12-03-2006 05:52 PM

Ive sent UB ~6 emails in my career. Zero replies.

Slim Pickens 12-03-2006 06:21 PM

Did you use Neteller? There isn't a reason you've ever had another Neteller account, is there? UB's cashouts can really get screwed up if there's another Neteller account registered to your name and and whatever email address you have registered with UB, but isn't your active Neteller account.

Kyle 12-03-2006 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a shame that the site with the best and fastest software gives little or no attention to cashouts and customer support.

It shows in their player volume.

Sand 12-03-2006 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had a cashout pending with UltimateBet for 3 weeks in the amount of $8,000. This cashout has yet to clear and they haven't answered any of my emails in reguards to why this cashout wasn't cleared.

Yesterday when I tried to log on to my UB account I get the error message "player name not found", when I type in my username/password. If I type in a incorrect password I merely get an incorrect password error. I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

UB has not responded to any of emails, and they do not have a phone number listed. I am getting extremely worried.

If anyone has any suggestions or a way of contacting UB through anything other then email let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a RB affiliate they may be of assistance. Other than that I don't know (and it is worrisome that they would do this with no contact whatsoever).

HeavilyArmed 12-03-2006 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a tell.

Gregg777 12-03-2006 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a shame that the site with the best and fastest software gives little or no attention to cashouts and customer support.

It shows in their player volume.

[/ QUOTE ]

sunkist8 12-03-2006 10:46 PM

I have the same problem, although they are answering my emails but won't tell me what the problem is. I have had a cashout pending for 3 1/2 weeks now for 10k, all they have told me is since I requested a large amount it is going thru a audit, but won't tell me when its going to be completed. It's ridiculous that I have had my account for almost 2 years now, they have raised my deposit limits so many times since I have a perfect track record with them for depositing but they are taking this long? Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to me as did to you. I have must deposited 30-40k onto the site thru the years and this is like my 2nd time cashing out. So quick to take my money but so hesitant to payout?

OnlinePro 12-03-2006 11:29 PM

I agree, it is a shame how there are so many incompetant people in such positions.

Victor 12-03-2006 11:44 PM

cash out in smaller increments is the answer.

good2cu 12-04-2006 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cash out in smaller increments is the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate ub so they only time I ever play there is to play high stakes action and almost always HU. 8k is like 3 BIs at most.

okietalker 12-04-2006 02:58 AM

Any luck from P5's?

I am just curious as I have built up a nice chunk of change there and am now getting nervous.

pipedreamz 12-04-2006 03:14 AM

it's ridiculous, my measly 100 withdrawal just to test the process is i/p for 3 days now, where it is instant on stars and party and every other site

WhoIam 12-04-2006 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, my thoughts exactly.

To the guy who didn't get it: these "Site X stole my money!" posts are almost always from people with under 100 posts and often their first post. It usually ends up being something like "well my roommate and I were playing at the same table but we weren't cheating or anything" or "I accidentally typed my bank account information incorrectly, honest"

good2cu 12-04-2006 03:40 AM

I'm going to wait another few days for an email before doing any further action. My first email was about a week ago and I could log into my account up until 2 days ago.

I'll keep this theard updated.

sunkist8 12-04-2006 03:46 AM

I really hope Ub isn't having cashflow problems, very few people still play there. I was going to play the Tournys they have ongoing sort of like the world series of Ub but forget it now, 3 1/2 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to wait.

ekky 12-04-2006 04:21 AM

I cashed out $14,497 and got it in 2 days.

All I can recommend is that the OP writes off this debt because its obvious that he and his "gangsta" friends are cheating to try and make more money

In future try and stick to the rules and you will be fine

[Phill] 12-04-2006 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money -

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. There's more wishful thinking and arrogant self-inflation in that statement than I can remember seeing elsewhere save the WWF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its reality though. Ive never met G2CU, but i know for a fact he doesnt cheat. Im very sure im not alone.

IIRC there was a case with Jason Strasser where he prima took 10K of him - he got it back for the simple reason he was known and could therefor mobilise enough people in support.

Hell, im sure in less than 2 degrees of seperation he know half of the regular winners in the big cash games on UB who would vouch for him.

5thStreetHog 12-04-2006 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really hope Ub isn't having cashflow problems, very few people still play there.

[/ QUOTE ]I actually think their base as well as AP`s has been steadily growing.If they dont have a few g`s laying around they must be doing alot of blow.I cant see this as being the reason.

egocidal 12-04-2006 05:54 AM

how long does stars normally take? Email said up to 72 hours, and its been three days...

[Phill] 12-04-2006 06:12 AM

If its exactly 72 hours, then give them half an hour and email them.

I usually average more than 30 hours -sometimes its really quick, sometimes not.

stigmata 12-04-2006 09:21 AM

fwiw I cashed out 10k from ub last month with no problems whatsoever

BigBiceps 12-04-2006 11:35 AM

fwiw I have cashed out 1-2k per week from UB for each of the last 6 weeks.

The cashout has always come the next day, or on Monday if it was done on Sat/Sun.

primetime32 12-04-2006 11:48 AM

this thread has quickly turned into a BBV thread.

piranha 12-04-2006 12:04 PM

I might be able to help, I have a few contacts there. Can you PM me your screen name? Also, are you still not able to log on?

Roland32 12-04-2006 12:18 PM

Well bro, that is a bunch of crap. Although if it makes you feel any better I am pretty sure that outrage on this forum should get your money back eventually.

MiltonFriedman 12-04-2006 02:08 PM

What % would you pay for recovery of these funds ?

What % would you pay a players' collection service for recovery of these funds ?

good2cu 12-04-2006 03:07 PM

Re: What % would you pay for recovery of these funds ?

It looks UB plans on just keeping all my money.

I just got this email today,

"Dear Andrew Robl ,

Your withdrawal and account were closed due to fraud on the site. These will
not be reopen for you and the funds were cancelled and not sent out for you.
Due to suspicious activities on the site, the managers have closed out your
account and stopped the withdrawal.

Please let us know if you have any other questions

Sincerely,

Shawn
Withdrawal Department"

In respone to that I sent yesterday,

"Hello.

I still have not received my cashout of $8000 I requested two weeks ago.
Furthermore, I can no longer access my account. I have sent multiple emails
about this matter and have not received an awnser. What's up?

-Andrew"

I replied,

"Shawn,

How could I not have any further questions? How could you close my account and not notify me? What exactly is this fraud I have committed? I have played nothing beside HU or the Sunday Tournaments on your site recently. I am a respected online poker player and have not committed in fraud in any way shape of form. This is a large sum of money and I'm afraid that UB is simply stealing it from me. How can you take 20k from me, and not even send me an email about it for a week?

THANKS,
Andrew"