Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   G/F is getting fat (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370657)

tgo007 04-02-2007 10:00 PM

G/F is getting fat

So I been dating this girl on and off for at least a year now. She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115? Still not very skinny, but no where near fat. Well recently she has kind of let her self go and started eating a lot of junk food. She absolutely loves food. She wants to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. I try to be supportive and tell her things like it doesn't matter what you look like or you only live once so enjoy it, but honestly it's kind of nasty. Myself, I'm a bit of a fitness freak. Working out 2-3 times a week hard religiously. Eating very clean such as egg whites, grilled chicken, salads, brown rice etc. She has tried dieting but she hates it so much. She is far more responsive to exercise, but does not do it consistent enuogh and it can only do so much if your diet is really bad. I'm really at a lost of what to do. Do I tell her straight that she needs to lose weight? Shallow much? Whats my best play or am I screwed?

P.S. work and school makes it very hard for her to eat many meals thru out the day. I'm trying to think of a way to fix that, but It's been tough.

ed8383 04-02-2007 10:02 PM

Re: G/F is getting fat

im just going to let someone else do the honours of saying what this thread needs to not be worthless.

edfurlong 04-02-2007 10:04 PM

Well I'm not doing it.

Case Closed 04-02-2007 10:06 PM

Don't leave it up to me.

tommy2 04-02-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I been dating this girl on and off for at least a year now. She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115? Still not very skinny, but no where near fat. Well recently she has kind of let her self go and started eating a lot of junk food. She absolutely loves food. She wants to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. I try to be supportive and tell her things like it doesn't matter what you look like or you only live once so enjoy it, but honestly it's kind of nasty. Myself, I'm a bit of a fitness freak. Working out 2-3 times a week hard religiously. Eating very clean such as egg whites, grilled chicken, salads, brown rice etc. She has tried dieting but she hates it so much. She is far more responsive to exercise, but does not do it consistent enuogh and it can only do so much if your diet is really bad. I'm really at a lost of what to do. Do I tell her straight that she needs to lose weight? Shallow much? Whats my best play or am I screwed?

P.S. work and school makes it very hard for her to eat many meals thru out the day. I'm trying to think of a way to fix that, but It's been tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, she's in her early 20's or so and is fat now, doesn't like to work out and wants to be a pastry chef? This situation is about to get pear-shaped. Sorry.

Inso0 04-02-2007 10:13 PM

Fine!

I'll do it.

http://autopia.org/forum/images/smilies/postpics.gif

*** 04-02-2007 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im just going to let someone else do the honours of saying what this thread needs to not be worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm not doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't leave it up to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This situation is about to get pear-shaped. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/car...ick-a-pear.jpg

Phil153 04-02-2007 10:14 PM

Learn to enjoy the rippling waves of pork while you slam old Johnny home. Some women are destined to be eatmonsters and there's not much you can do. Especially if she's going to be a chef. You need to make a hard decision - continue with ever widening fattie or move on while your youth is in flower and your pecs are still hard. I've seen friends go down this road and it's not pretty.

Also, pics would help us assess your chance of reeling her in.

Dry Riser 04-02-2007 10:15 PM

make sure she catches you furiously masturbating over a picture of her when she was slimmer.

did somebody mention pictures?

Skoob 04-02-2007 10:17 PM

pics with stretch-marks preferred.

By-Tor 04-02-2007 10:18 PM

hang a large whiteboard in the kitchen. make a chart. set goals and limitations as well as penalties.

she will recognize this as you caring about her and thank you.

einbert 04-02-2007 10:18 PM

I'll be honest, 5'1 asian girls are hard to come by on my campus. And they're my very favorite body type. So I might have to stick it out, but if you feel like you can easily get with someone better obv dump her.

DeezNuts 04-02-2007 10:19 PM

Break up with her, at which point she will exercise and diet to slim down and find a new man. Break off all contact until she is at her best. Then call her up and smooth talk your way into her panties again. Repeat every six months as necessary.

DN

JasonK 04-02-2007 10:19 PM

Stock up on flour.

Golden_Rhino 04-02-2007 10:20 PM

keep some candy near your johnson. May as well take advantage of the situation.

Klompy 04-02-2007 10:24 PM

Break it off, she's only gonna get fatter.

tgo007 04-02-2007 10:25 PM

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/3902/picwr4.jpg

alright before OOT rips her apart, this is what she looks like now. She used to be hot (sorry no pics of that, but take my word for it) before the weight gain. She's one of those girls who lost weight would turn out to be smoking hot.

@ Einbert: I love short girls too, If only she was close to 110 lbs or less....

7ontheline 04-02-2007 10:27 PM

5'1" 115 is getting a little round, especially for an Asian. My brother (sigh. . .) is going through this also, since his girlfriend doesn't work out and is really, really busy. She works a ton (lawyer in NY) and eats a lot of takeout so it's a little understandable but it still sucks. How old are you? If this relationship isn't super serious right now I would actually suggest getting out if she won't change. It's just going to get worse and be a big issue eventually, especially if you are the complete opposite.

edfurlong 04-02-2007 10:27 PM

She should get that mole looked at.

DeezNuts 04-02-2007 10:29 PM

theres a big black mark where her face it, i cant see anything.

Alobar 04-02-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Break it off, she's only gonna get fatter.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this is the truth.

Its ok to not be attracted to someone anymore, it doesnt make you shallow. Just means youve started drifting down different paths. You are active and fit, theres nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone who shares those same traits.

tgo007 04-02-2007 10:31 PM

I'm 20 so still very young and should be out banging as many hot college girls I can but I'm a sucker, I really like her personality. I'm sure there are many of you out there in my situation. Is there really no fix? I'd imagine many of you are right about the future. I can only imagine what she will look like after she gets pregnant O_O!!! I can't find ways to change her diet and get her to exercise?

doubLe a tom 04-02-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
theres a big black mark where her face is, i cant see anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

That bad, huh op?

RunDownHouse 04-02-2007 10:35 PM

Is there something specifically wrong with in-line pics?

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/3902/picwr4.jpg

tgo007 04-02-2007 10:35 PM

before the weight gain, solid 8/10
now after the weight gain, low 5/10

By-Tor 04-02-2007 10:35 PM

break up with her, she's a racist

tgo007 04-02-2007 10:37 PM

She has the biggest sex drive btw, if that changes anything. She wants it like 3 times a day, everyday.

Brag? beat? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phil153 04-02-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 20 so still very young and should be out banging as many hot college girls I can but I'm a sucker, I really like her personality. I'm sure there are many of you out there in my situation. Is there really no fix? I'd imagine many of you are right about the future. I can only imagine what she will look like after she gets pregnant O_O!!! I can't find ways to change her diet and get her to exercise?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a trick that short, fat females use on nice guys. They lure you in with their personality and proclamations of devotion. Don't fall for it.

That said, she doesn't look doomed to fatness. If she worked at staying slim there's a good chance she'll stay hot. Have you actually told her you find her fat disgusting? There's ways of breaking it gently, letting her know you really like her but find her fat a turn off. I suggest doing that (and posting a trip report).

cbloom 04-02-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She has the biggest sex drive btw, if that changes anything. She wants it like 3 times a day, everyday.

Brag? beat? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fatties are usually horny. Not sure why that is.

Alobar 04-02-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't find ways to change her diet and get her to exercise?

[/ QUOTE ]

now you sound like a chick. You cant change people, dont waste your time trying.

O Fen�meno 04-02-2007 10:40 PM

That Hand is sooooooooooooooo big, its taking up the whole screen

traz 04-02-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She wants it like 3 times a day, everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

try higher intensity

bluef0x 04-02-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
before the weight gain, low 5/10
now after the weight gain, high 4/10

[/ QUOTE ]

jackblack73 04-02-2007 10:54 PM

Honestly, if she's around your age there's still hope. If she was active in high school and developed poor eating habits, then went to college and continued the same habits but was less active, it could explain the weight gain. I went through the same thing. Just talk to her about eating in a more healthy manner.

GooseHinson 04-02-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She wants it like 3 times a day, everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

try higher intensity

[/ QUOTE ]

Make her be on top all the time.

ridonkulous 04-02-2007 10:58 PM

I wouldnt call this girl fat.

Lazy Meatball 04-02-2007 10:59 PM

looks pretty good to me

eviljeff 04-02-2007 11:04 PM